Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Destruction in the Mountains Redux [P,NK] Empty Destruction in the Mountains Redux [P,NK]

Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:42 pm
Yet Another day of destruction or another day of relaxing, which was it that the boy wanted to do. Well he made his choice as he ran through the village on all fours like a wild wolf chasing its prey, hopping onto a nearby concession stand and jumping onto the roofs," oh yea this is what the hell I am talking about, the wind is so good," a small howl coming from the boy as he continued to run from rooftop to rooftop. Within minutes he was already near the village gates, jumping off of the roof and continued to run to the very place he wanted to go- the mountains.

Yaju loved this feeling, the feeling of being free and able to do what he wanted... well to an extent that is but he was free none the less. At last he was at the mountain or the start as he looked at the trail and sniffed the air before smiling," ahh yes no one has marked this territory for their own so I think I am going to take it now," running up the path he would look for a decent place to claim as his own, a little too feral there but that's just how he was. A couple of more minutes passed as he was finally at the top of the mountain, seeing the cave that was housed at the top he smiled as his nose picked up no scents," oh yea this place is definitely mine now, starting with that tree over there," walking over to it he would...begin to claw into it a strange symbol, instead of pissing on it like a dog would. Although he had already been here before, he was going to make yet another piece of this mountain his by marking the entrance of the cave with his mark.Now done, he would go over to the tree and climb up it, laying in it as he relaxed and had a little R & R.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 95000

Destruction in the Mountains Redux [P,NK] Empty Re: Destruction in the Mountains Redux [P,NK]

Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:20 pm
Deep in the Kumogakure Mountians the clouds was low floating above as they will be letting the ray of the sun shine down. The sun itself was lighting up the mountians around the area it was a moment of peace you could say. Well for now anyway as the clouds floated high above,these mountians was known for a special animal habitat. There was a reason it was nearly closed off to the villagers. But there always was those that just couldn't listen to warnings so had to learn it the hard way. The area was a mini grassland with about a one hundred meter diameter in all directions. Trees were scattered about, meaning they weren't as close as other trees. There was a small river to the east of the grasslands which also was surrounded by trees. As Yaju would begun to scratch at the cave entrance,little did he know that it was a home of another. Deep heavy growls would begun to esxape from within the cave as the sound of claws scarring the ground is heard. Raising from the dark cave with a heavy roar was that of a Grizzly. This was there turf and with Yaju,trying to make it his own he had created a war with the beast of the mountians.

Sitting on the mountian right above the cave now looking down at the two who were now below her. There she was the infamous mother grizzly the the wild temptress,She stared down at them as her pet Grizzly was roaring about and was prepared to attack the boys. In keeping with her heritage as a natural-born Amestrian and scion of the long-standing Armstrong lineage, Olivier bears the trademark family traits of blue eyes with long eyelashes and her waist-length blond hair is noticeably curled at the ends despite being otherwise relatively straight. Her lips are clearly defined and depicted as being rather full, Though slender, Olivier also sports a rather muscular build, which gives off a clear air of regality and command. The bear claw would swipe at the tree the one Yaju was in,Then it roars once more as six other bears emerge from the mountians around the area."Hmm time to play a game"she would say as with a single seal she would vanish from thin air from her mountian top which was twenty five meters in the air. Before she had vanished her eyes had took on a new bulging design she wasn't a fan of using it but she wanted to play. Her body appearing Three meters infront of Tee  her fist drawn up instantly as it was drawn back and shot forward stimutaniously having only a three second delay,Her fist target the boy chest. Oh that wasnt all that handed as soon as she did appear her foot would of slammed into the ground making the very ground rise towards Yaju direction. All around them was grizzlys it was as the very auidence was grizzlys before them.

As the ground would rip apart from just her foot touching the ground and her fist going straight for the boy chest using only half her strength enough to send him back. "Let the game begin"she would think as her body will move on its on jumping back about ten meters,taking the normal Hyuuga stance, Her legs spread apart as her palm was facing Tee and her family of Grizzlys walked around them. Her byakugan allowing her to keep a watch on Yaju also. This was the Mother of All Grizzlys Olivier Mira Armstrong,she didn't take lightly to those invading her territory and this was proving that fact here and now."You invade my grounds and try to call it your own,not if i have anything to say about it"she would yell.

WC:627
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Destruction in the Mountains Redux [P,NK] Empty Re: Destruction in the Mountains Redux [P,NK]

Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:16 pm
The day was peaceful as he had wanted it for a while, the smell of the air blowing past his nose as he sighed and rolled over," Peace and destruction are two things i enjoy the most, although this area could use a little more of both. So many options yet so little time... wait it seems i have a visitor," a small grin came upon his face as he rolled over on the branch to see none other than Tee coming up the path way. This boy continually popped up wherever he went although unintentional. Shaking his head he would scratch his stomach and smile, showing off his sharp teeth," so why is it you always seem to pop up in this area while i am here, is it that small feral side you have in you wanting to come out or do you enjoy getting your ass handed to you," a sinister laugh escaped his lips as he reared up for a moment.

A scent..no a foul odor hit his nose as he activated his byakugan, although from under his hat no one would see this. His Byakugan was unique due to the fact that it housed a slitted pupils whenever he entered his feral state. The roar hit his ears as he smiled and howled," ahh yes come on out and greet us, demon i would love for this battle to be fun. You better be in for the fight of your life boy, because whatever is coming out of that cave is out for blood," licking his lips this is what he wanted. His nails and teeth became longer as he dug into the bark and almost broke the limb if he was not careful with his strength.

As the grizzly swiped at the tree, it would shake but not throw him off balance as he flipped out of it and landed a few meters to behind the bear on all fours. It would be at that moment he not only felt a new presence, he would feel the ground quake as he spotted the huge chakra surge from behind him," shit what the fuck is this damned thing," using his quick reflexes he would jump into the air quickly dodging any flying debris that would come his way. If something were to fly his way he would use it as a springboard, landing on the inside interior of the grizzly ring and growl as he listened to the woman speak," YOUR GROUNDS, you must be out of your fucking mind if you think you are going to claim the place i have already made as my own. I don't give a fuck who you or these fucking bears are you will not push me around," his growl becoming more and more feral as lightning surged through his hands, creating a pair of lightning charged claws.

Now the fight was on and he was about to show this woman what it meant if you fuck with him, no better challenge than one who can crack and shatter the ground. Through the hat he could see her stance," so she is a hyuuga eh, well then i am going to show this wench exactly what i can do," with all sides under watch he would simply smile.

Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:05 pm
Her fist would collide with Tee chest as she would shift her weight enough to make herself lighter so it would send him back further. While this was happen debris was flying into the air around her as she would begun to caculating each and every piece tranjectory as she would smile as she would prepare for another attack her Tenketsu releasing chakra as she would smile. Her blue eyes would shift to Yaju first as she would smile as the debris and pieces of geound was still around her. Her body begun to rotate as a sudden dome of chakra was around her. This was the Known Hyuuga Taijutsu For defensive purposes. But how she was using it was different she used the Rotation force to knock pieces of debris in almost every direction basically using the pieces she brough from the ground as her personal weapon. The main debris of rock would be heading towards both of the boys. They possible was small pieces of the ground but the Rotation force will force them to go outwards in all direction with a boost of speed and they sure will pack a small punch. It would seem as it was up to sixty pieces of rock going towards the boys.

Her body will stop spinning as she will have her body slightly leaned as her right arm will be leaned downwards. Her byakugan looking at both of the boys as she would get back up to her posture."And you guys call yourselves Shinobi?"She will ask as she would watch both of them cause of her Byakugan as she remained looking forward. The grizzlys would begun to walk as they woukd be circling the three of them as she would hold her hands out on her sides"I'll put a end to this quickly"she would mock as her fist would crash into the ground at a central point making two pieces of rocks to emerges on the side of her as she will use her strength and releasing tenketsu in her hand to make one rock go towards the boys the rock sizes will surely be mistaken for crippled boulders. Her body would move running behind the rock that was going towards Yaju as it suddenly would disappear. Before the rock would of reach its target,Olivier would be behind Yaju with her fist together as she would bring a overhead strike towards the voy spinal cord it would have enough force to push him flst on his stomach leaving a crater the shape of his body.

She would jump back sliently landing at the ten meter point between her and Yaju.Pulling at her glove she would make sure her gloves weren't moving a single bit. She would look up as she did a quick squence to complete a few seals her eyes on the rock going towards Tee. She would take a pose her legs spread apart as one arm will be in the air as the other would be below. Her body would remain still as she awaited her moment as she remembered she use to fight another genin like this but he kept on his feet never giving up. "Showing me your determination boys dont disappoint me"she thought as she would remain there her Byakugan surely on her targets. She would look around her as the grizzlys remain walking around them not bothering a soul."Im the woman of the woods,Olivier Mira Armstrong......remember the name of the woman who will use you as food for her animals"she would say not showing a ounce of kidding,but in truthful she wanted to see how they reacted.

WC:1231
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:46 pm
" Damn that woman is strong, finally someone I can sink my claws into," his feral mind running at an all time high as he watched her basically falcon punch Tee in the chest sending him flying. Her primary assault on him wasn't to much to dodge but he wasn't going to just calm down, no this fight was heating up more than hell right now and he was determined to beat this women. His eyes were basically carving into her as he saw the sudden flare of chakra coming from her, expelling out of the Tenketsu of her body. As it began to form and mold he would watch her movements carefully, although her words pissed him off," Shinobi no, you have me mistaken I am not a simple shinobi, I am an animal ... no I am one who as aligned with nature to become something better," cackling as he watched the debris fly at him.

Oh what a show she was putting on to make his blood pump, the rocks came at him in slow motion as the rush of adrenaline and dopamine ran through his body like a train. Each rock and debris would fall to his feet as he coordinated each strike perfectly with his dodges, with his brute strength combined with his lightning made claws, he sliced through the debris like nothing until one scraped his cheek. Growling he would most faster, his body reacting faster and faster until the last piece of debris fell to his feet, his tongue would hang out as he smiled," You got more or is that just an entrée because I want more, give me more," oh yea he was now in the battle and nothing was going to stop him. His mind had only one thing on it and that was destruction and chaos, this woman feeding into his lust for battle.

Now she was spitting nonsense about ending it now, and there was no way he was letting this rush go without some blood dropping. As she would begin to strike the ground, Yaju made the substitution technique hand signs and ran at her, stopping only a few meters from his original position as the pseudo boulder flew at him. His smiled turned into a grin as he assumed the Hyuuga battle stance and began to strike the boulder with all his strength. One hit became four, four became eight, eight became sixteen, sixteen became thirty-two and thirty two became sixty four, each strike speeding up with the power added from his claws. The cracking of the boulder could be heard from where Tee was as Yaju's maniacal laughter bellowed through the mountains.

After the last hit the boulder would shatter in half dropping to his side, but the real assault was missed as his Byakugan caught her at the last moment, her attack hit hard as the body of Yaju went into the ground. Yet at the moment of impact, his body would be replace by half of the boulder that was smashed to his right side, putting him in a good position to strike. With one swift motion he would swipe his claws in the air, creating a wave of energy that shot towards Oliver at its maximum speed of thirty, but due to their close proximity she would have to act fast to dodge it. Moving swiftly he would slide back two meters and move behind her, in an attempt to strike her chakra points in the back of her legs and back," Use me as food, in your dreams a wolf will never bow to someone like you, so lay down and become my dinner," grinning as he went in for his attack.

WC: 1505

Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:18 am
As soon as she had hit the boy she was in her stance,so as soon as he would of replace himself it was her plan all along. He was only three meters away it would seem everything had slowed down to her,her mind would process but not out loud"Your in my eight trigram"she thought. As with Superier speed before he could even go for his attack she was striking at his chakra points or was attempting to. Her four fingers would swipe along his body first, As two others would go towards his arm as her own body would twist as the strikes would continue on Yaju. remember this happened as soon he would of lift his arm to attack,she will constantly be stricking him"Two Palms,Four Palms,Eight Palms,sixteen Palms,thirtytwo Palms, sixtyfourPalms"she would say out loud,the boy didn't some how find a way out of her strikes his chakra would be completely depeleted and his body immoblized. Her byakugan would catch sight of a arrow heading towards her way as she would attempt to grab Yaju by the shirt tossing him to the side as the arrow would explode at her feet. The smoke from the explosion was rising that could of been Yaju at that point and time but it kept raising nonstop.

When the smoke will clear she was nowhere in sight,remember those seals she created it was for this moment as her body will be no where to be found. Where could she be? no one knows but her,as the Mother of all grizzly raised from the shadow of Tee silently the rock he had splitted was directly behind which was replaced by her. As soon as she appeared her fist was like a in a half fist as with her being two meters away her fist was heading straight for his arm. But this wasn't a normal punch at all she would smile as that wasn't all she had plan following the punch was a raising knee with enough force to send Tee flying right towards Yaju, her body would jump back as she would tighten her glove this was childs play. She would begun to walk around with the grizzlys around them as she would begun to pet a special one"Did you know the mother will scarifice herself for her kind just for they can live on in her stead"she asked."Did you know....that grizzlys find a way to work together in there time of need?"she will ask.

Looking towards the boys"You will not beat me,just by yourselves,there is no chance......but since im generous you can leave and never return"she was about twent five meters from them. Her gloved hand pointing towards the path back to Kumogakure,she would smile as she would think if they even had the knowledge to know what team work is."Or you can stay and try to defeat me"she will say to them as her other gloved hand was pointing towards her. She was a master at whatshe did taijutsu was her main sport and no one knew that better then her so here she was looking at two kids. She honestly missed Sya he was one student she was proud to have. Could these two really feel his shoes. She would thnk of his words,as he kept standing up no matter how many times she knocked him down he kept getting up. Her byakugan remaing on these boys as she would sigh."Your only way to beat me is to work together,....im not even the worse ninja out there but neither of you touched me yet,read my movements as if it was the wind....calling to you...if you can't touch me you might as well forget ever being a shinobi"she would say bluntly.

WC:1850
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:01 pm
After the substitution everything in his mind should have gone as planned, but in a fight no one is ever right. As he appeared in those three meters to her right, he was already set for failure as he saw the stance and could not move. Within moments she had already closed the distance between the two," Shit...could this really be happening," he thought to himself as he stared her down through his hat, knowing what was about to happen at this moment. His arm would have be in mid motion as she initiated her attack and at that moment the first hit was struck. After she had hit him with the third attack, he used his own attack to force his body back and away from her sending him flying into the side of the cave, slamming into it with a small drip of blood from his mouth.

It was at this point he had semi lost consciousnesses and sat there in his own crater like a beaten dog. His mind wondered was it the end for him, or was he simply giving in to his weak side that he had kept locked away for so long. The explosion could be heard while he was in his somewhat unconscious state, although the fight was continued and watched through his blank eyes. Inside he knew he had found the ultimate prey and he wanted to defeat her no matter what, even if it meant losing something in the process. It would be at that moment he would her the thud of Tee's body and look over to it, wondering what the hell happened before hearing her speak of bears and something else. It was when she said for them to leave and never come back, he fell out of the crater and stood on his feet grunting to stay up," You must be out of your mind to think that i will ever give up to the likes of you, one who has exceeded my power must be beaten no matter the cost. By my will alone i will defeat you and show you.. that lightning is better than wind," for the first time since he first donned the hat he would take it off and show his full eyes, their color being a fierce yellow with a slitted pupil.

He was now prepared to fight her against all odds, looking at Tee he would sigh," Get the fuck up we have work to do, and don't get to comfortable working with me. I refuse to be beaten by her and even worse i refuse to listen to anymore of her speeches," his hat sat firmly in his hand as he threw it to the side, the motion moving his silver hair showing his ears which were also different. It was at this point he decided to work with someone as much as it pained him to do so. She said she was untouchable, but Yaju was going to prove her that the wind was indeed catchable.

Now he would stare down the woman with the same eyes as he, his Byakugan staring into hers. He could barely move his arm, but he didn't care about the pain all he cared about was defeating Oliver. Now he would crack his knuckles as he ripped the already torn sleeves off of his arms," if you have any fancy moves use them now, she already beats me in Taijutsu but i always have an ace or two up my sleeve," Alright then let's do this," his Byakugan reactivated as his resolve burned deeply, the first move was his.

Now back in his prime, he would run towards Oliver at full speed (79) on all fours until he was two meters away from her, shifting his body in a way he was spinning on the ground. From this one move he would perform a sweep kick with his left foot, but this attack was only the first of many as he used his right hand to spring board up and use the momentum to perform a crescent kick to her side. If all was to go as planned,. Yaju would be keeping her busy giving Tee sometime to do what he needed to do.

WC: 2216
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum