Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Of Knights, Dragons and other such nonsense[P,NK] Empty Of Knights, Dragons and other such nonsense[P,NK]

Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:04 pm
Arthur Pendragon, Knight of the Sky and Head of the house Pendragon has deemed it necessary to visit the Tenkage, after the attack he wishes to make sure the village is safe and the best way to do that is to speak with his lord about what procedures he is to follow.

His attire, instead of his tunic is the Jounin armor and strange boots copied from a young man that was present during the attack, he didn't catch his name but he looked capable..and he's needed more Shinobi appropriate attire for some time now.

He stops at the door and nods to the ANBU "May I pass to see our Lord?" He asks his tone polite and somewhat regal his posture straight and his eyes like a lions observing the ANBU guards calmly, awaiting an answer as he waits outside the office...no weapon pouches or gear is on him...after all...he can have his weapons out in a flash if need be..Hmm..he ponders how a spar with the Tenkage would fair? Could be fun if he agreed.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Of Knights, Dragons and other such nonsense[P,NK] Empty Re: Of Knights, Dragons and other such nonsense[P,NK]

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:46 pm
The expressionless feline mask of the anbu that the knight spoke to turned ever so slightly as if it was too much of a bother to glance at the man and after hearing him out the anbu simply nodded. The anbu then pulled open the door for the man and let him pass. Naturally the door would be swung shut once the jounin entered the Tenkage's office.

If the jounin did indeed enter then he would find Shinji, the second Tenkage, sitting at his desk reading over a recent budget report with such intensity that he would not notice the jounin until he spoke up. The office itself was uncharacteristically clean. Shinji had just done some "cleaning". His form of cleaning was an odd one as it entailed shoving anything and everything in closets and drawers where it could not be seen. In the long term it was probably the worst cleaning strategy ever, but for the time being it made the office look very neat...so long as no drawers had to be opened.
Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen

Of Knights, Dragons and other such nonsense[P,NK] Empty Re: Of Knights, Dragons and other such nonsense[P,NK]

Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:06 am
Arthur nods, mentally raising an eyebrow at the strange body language of the ANBU Member before walking inside.
He pauses slightly in his step taking in the visage of the office of the Tenkage, along with the Tenkage himself..the man doesn't look much older then himself..but he believes the late Zachariah had good judgement, so he does not doubt the power and wisdom that must be hidden underneath..just look at the intense gaze he gives his work! Truly an inspiration..yeah..

Arthur moves forward and speaks "My Lord, I am Arthur of the house Pendragon, I've come to discuss the earlier attack, I'm not familiar with the strategies the higher ranks art to take upon an assault and hope to meet thy standards of defense." He states while simultaneously kneeling upon his right knee his left arm being crossed over his chest and his gaze being directed downwards as he bows his head.
Such is etiquette taught to him by his Late Father.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:59 am
What the hell do all these numbers mean? It was this sole thought that continued to pulse through Shinji's mind as he read over the budget report. They most certainly did not teach accounting in the academy. Luckily he knew he had people for that. All the same he was pleasantly surprised to be pulled from the dismal world of economics by a rather regal voice with a an odd way of speaking. Normally Shinji would finish out the report he was reading, but it was such a meticulous piece of work he thought better of it.

Glancing up from the report Shinji quickly gave the man a once over-he looked to be about Shinji's age, which was a nice change. Remembering the man's name from his files he recalled that this man was a jounin. However, then it hit him: Arthur was kneeling. This was the one thing he could not stand about being Tenkage: people always found the need to be all humble. It was rather annoying. Despite this Shinji chose not to let this sour his mood nor make a it a reason to dislike the man right off the bat.

Once Arthur finished speaking Shinji spoke up in a clear friendly voice that also had a slight edge of command in it, "Please stand. Also, you can drop the "lord" thing: call me Shinji. Now, you wish to talk about the recent attack and the defense protocols for future attack?" The question was obviously a rhetorical one as Shinji continued "Obviously the village must take priority above all else. It should not be allowed to fall. However, if defense of the village is untenable then one must take it upon themselves to save as many villagers as possible. Thats the defense in a nutshell. Specific strategies are formulated as attacks crop up. This is due to the need for flexibility in the face of adversity. Set strategies are all well and good, but they can too easily bind one to a single path. Now, my reports mention that you were present at the time of this attack, so, if I may, I have a single question for you. Would you happen to have seen anything that we could use to identify the attackers?" Shinji felt like he had blabbed on for far too long. Hopefully he had not bored Arthur. More over he hoped that the man had some valuable intel.
Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:13 am
Arthur nods at the order, standing immediately upon being instructed to do so, he listens intently to the mans words, but notes how he states nothing of his own protection, he decides to ask about this after his Lord..err Shinji's next question.
He bows his head in repentance "Forgive me sir, the attacker was too far away to see detail, but he had a male shape..and wore dark clothes.." He states grimacing at only the vague description he can give looking slightly sheepish after realizing that his description..isn't gonna help much at all "By the time I arrived he decided to make a hasty retreat..I was unprepared and had to gather my equipment in order to better do battle.." He admits looking like he expects reprimand of some kind he however continues his eyes narrowing into blue slits "It will never happen again, next time they will face justice at the end of my blade.." He promises his entire frame shifting once more into the proud stance he wore upon entering.

The heirs of the Pendragon clan are often called Kings in their own way..one who gazes upon Arthur Pendragon when he's making an oath cannot refute such claims.

His eyes seem to soften and he glances at the chair presumably sitting nearby in front of the desk "May I?" he asks gesturing with the correspondent hand towards the chair.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:33 am
A warm smile spread across Shinji's face as Arthur gave his rather brief report. The man most certainly had gusto and Shinji could not deny the stirring effect the man's promise had on him. Here was a man truly dedicated to protecting to Tengakure-it made him feel unpatriotic in comparison to Arthur. When the man asked if he may sit Shinji spoke up, "Yes, please make yourself at home. I do not blame you for the lack of details. To be honest my anbu could not do much better. However, I do hope you are able to keep your promise...Tengakure has dangerous enemies." Shinji recalled the two missing ninja that had entered the village and done as they please. For the most part that had been kept under wraps in hopes of keeping the peace in the village.

Shaking the thought of the missing ninja from his mind with an almost imperceptible shake of his head he continued, "So, you mentioned you were unprepared at the time of the attack...Out of curiosity what do you plan to do to be more prepared next time?" Shinji figured it was a logical question. Surely a jounin should be able to protect his or her village. Being kage he took a vested interest in making sure each and every shinobi in his village was well trained.
Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:38 am
He nods in acceptance of the question and a small smirk graces his face "I could tell you, by My lo-..err Shinji..I believe this would be more prudent to show you, this ability is the reason my house was allowed to live in the Sky upon our arrival here some time ago.." He states sitting awaiting a response, hoping to show off his arsenal to the man who plays the role of 'King' and as a Knight, his arsenal belongs to this man, and any weapon should be studied fruitlessly in order to hone it to perfection.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:46 am
Shinji listened silently to Arthur as he spoke. He chose to mentally excuse the man for the slight misstep in almost calling him lord-everyone made mistakes and it seemed a force of habit. Furthermore Shinji had always been interested in the weapons and abilities of other shinobi. In his chuunin and jounin years he had spent hours working out various inventions. In fact, were he not a kage he would probably have been a blacksmith. So, when Arthur finished speaking Shinji gave him the go ahead to show off his abilities, "By all means go right ahead. Show me this ability of your family." With that Shinji would lean back in his chair ever so slightly as he waited for a demonstration of sorts. Though he did not drop his guard completely as he was not sure what to expect.
Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:04 am

Arthur nods at the okay, his skilled eyes noting the still relative tenseness in his Kin- err Kage's frame, he approves, after all this is the first time he's met the King of Knights.

Arthur's frame seems to relax, his eyes closing and his right hand raising towards the ceiling his fingertips straight up with his palm open loosely.

Suddenly, the Knight speaks "I am the bone of my sword..." He utters his voice taking on a faint echo as shimmers of light seem to radiate around the office, the chakra within the Knight fluctuating in response...he continues. "Steel is my body, and fire is my blood..." The winds outside seem to bend and twist in response, dark clouds beginning to form seemingly out of nowhere thunder booming outside, Arthur seems to float out of his chair into a standing position. "I have created...over a thousand blades." The air in front of Arthur seems to shimmer his Jounin armor dispersing revealing a tunic before it reforms in a flash of light.
"Unknown to death, nor known to life.." He continues sweat pouring down his face slightly the chakra focused on the center of his belly moving to flow throughout his coils at a rapid pace..it seems his endurance training needs to be heightened a bit.
"Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything"
He breathes a bit easier now his head raising in a strange almost hypnotic fashion his voice still a faint echo
"So as I pray," He pauses his eyes opening to reveal the sharp blue eyes of the Lions heir. "Unlimited blade works."

If allowed to finish the chant, the reaction is almost instant, the office vanishes a field with a blood red sky being the replacement, giant gears turning in the vastness of the sky, no clouds in sight.
The grass is pristine, a pure field of endless green spanning what seems like an eternity, the most prominent factor however...Are the weapons.
What appear to be millions upon millions of weapons, kunai, shuriken, katana, broadswords, bows, arrows, suits of armor, mythical blades to normal run of the mill weapons, clubs, maces, helmets of all shapes and sizes stand before the eyes of the Tenkage.

Arthur opens his arms gesturing, to his left is a sword he favors, one from a dear friend and sparring partner..The blade is of the purest silver, and the hilt of the darkest violet..the blades gleams with untold power and seems to dare one to wield it, and prove themselves worthy. "This...is the world of Pendragon, a world that houses an unlimited number of weapons.." He states his tone wistful, his eyes reflecting peace as he tilts his head upwards a serene smile spreading across his face. "Many ages have passed since the clan perfected this technique, it is the pinnacle of what we strove to create...the strongest of blades, housed in the world of the soul.." He states before glancing back at his lord with a small chuckle "Don't be shy, try one for your size!" he states, gesturing to some of the Katana and even some of the armor, or the shields that are spread across the field.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:42 am
At first Shinji was indeed a bit tense, but as Arthur started to speak it seemed as if everything was changing. Normally Shinji would have stopped the man's incantations as it was having some weird effects on the world around him. However, he also knew that this must be part of the Pendragon family's special technique. The words of the chant were oddly hypnotic and it almost felt like he was being lulled to sleep by it or maybe he just had not had enough sleep. Either way Shinji was interested to see where this was going.

At last the chant is completed and for a second Shinj wondered if it was a dud, but then he noticed things had changed. For one he had fallen down from his chair, which was confusing. However, when he looked back to see where his chair had gone he found that not only was his chair gone, but his whole office was gone. Getting up slowly he took time to marvel at the world that was laid out before him. This was truly a marvelous ability and not only that, but the world created by the ability had a certain beauty to it.

In the process of standing up Shinji listened to Arthur's explanation of the world that was now spread out as far as the eye could see. Once the Arthur finished speaking Shinji remained speechless for a second. During this silence he stooped down and pulled a rather ornate looking katana from the ground with his right hand. It had a blade of two feet in length and an average width. The sword did not feel all that natural to Shinji. He was much more used to Makaze: his black combat knife that hung at his waist. Although he could not help but give the katana a single swing downwards and then unleash a flurry of slashes in the air.

Upon finishing his test of the sword Shinji finally spoke, "Well, I have to admit that this is one impressive ability. Not only are you able to bring us to a different world, but the new world is populated with a vast multitude anything an aspiring warrior could ever want and more. Are these weapons only usable in this world? Or can they be brought back to our own world?" Shinji question may have been stupid he honestly did not know. He was still in awe of the world around him. A single ability was able to do all this...it was simply stunning.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum