Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

The Knights Genin Exam Empty The Knights Genin Exam

Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:24 pm
Today was El's genin exam and like many Pendragons before him. Sitting towards the middle of the class he would await the teacher to come in and announce who would be going first.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

The Knights Genin Exam Empty Re: The Knights Genin Exam

Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:34 pm
The scruffy bearded man could be heard stomping his way to the room from down the hall. He hated giving these stupid exams, it was always him picked to teach the snot nosed boogers how to perform the same jutsu over and over to graduate the academy. Pushing the door open with unneeded force he walked into the classroom. His height was 6"2 and he was a very slender man, he wore all black except for his combat boots which were grey. As he stomped his way up to the teachers chair he plopped into the chair with a sigh. "Alright youngins I don't want to be here any longer than I have to be so let's make this fast". Picking up the clipboard he ran through the list of names to pick one out that made him laugh the most. ".Pendragon...hahaha what?..Is there a Pendragon here"

If the boy were to stand or raise his hand or hell whatever it was kids did these days he would waive him to the front. "You know what to do, please perform the jutsu on the black board behind me and you pass"

(do the sub, transformation, and clone jutsu in 800 words yo)
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:40 pm
As El heard his named being called by the teacher in the front of the class,he felt his nervousness quickly go away as he walked up to the front, he had been waiting for this day and had no reason to feel nervous or scared he had all the reassurance he needed to do this as he began to get up and walk." Yes sir, here i come " he simply replied as he got ready for his exam, as he had gotten down to the front, he didn't think about if he failed, he only thought about what he is going to do when he passes,with success, his training, and everything he learned from the academy the only thing in his mind he walked to the front of the class and bowed to the teacher,"Thank you for allowing me to to the genin exam i hope i surpass your expectations and make a good first impression on you," he said as he bowed . With a short exhale of breathe, he put his hands together and thought of all the training he had accomplished before today. Everything came down to how good he did in the exam and what his teacher would give him. He knew he was going to pass, and his faith in himself never faltered.He concentrated on making his chakra move to points where he needed it,when he completed his goal with a shout, " Alright here i go "' he said as he turned into the teacher standing right in front of him." I didn't know who to transform into, so i chose you i hope i don't look to bad," he said with a slight chuckle. He already knew he was going to pass this part because the transformation jutsu was the easiest lesson besides the chakra concentration." I can do better than that though so lets give it another shot but i hope its not against the rules," he thought.

So he reverted back into himself and transformed into a better looking version of his teacher hoping to impress her even more." I hope this is even better sir," he said as he bowed to show respect to him as and that was it. The next thing, he had to do was the clone jutsu, which required him to disperse his chakra evenly between the clones, something that took some effort to do, but since his training, he was able to disperse the correct amount of chakra into each of them and keep their forms stabilized so they wouldn't look like disfigured horrid monsters."Ok it is now or never, this may be the last part of my exam, so i need to show him that i am capable of becoming a genin and surpassing all the people that came before me, so training don't fail me now," he thought as he concentrated on weaving the hand signs for the clone jutsu. He started to form the clones and evenly dispersing the chakra between the three clones he was attempting to make also making sure their shape and sizes were correct, but he wanted to put a slight twist on how they were going to look.As he finished the hand signs,the three clones appeared, one looking exactly like his grandmother, the second one looked just like him, and the third looked like the teacher. He felt like he rose above the requirements of the test and hoped that the teacher was impressed. As he finished the jutsu, El and his clones said in unison," i hoped that this was good enough to pass sir i put my heart and soul into this as well as all my training," his eyes never leaving the teachers sight. As he made the clones disappear he only hoped that she liked his performance on how he made the clones look and appear. He stood in front of the teacher still confident that he passed and awaited her judgement on his performance." Theres no way that i could have failed no matter what," he thought as he stood there, waiting his final judgement.

Before he had forgotten there was one more jutsu that the young Pendragon did not do and that was the substitution technique or the Kaminari technique that could very well save any ninjas life. Clapping his hands together he would use the rest of his chakra inside of his body to transport or rather switch places with one of the other students putting them where he once was and him in the position of the kid which was currently in the front row of the classroom. With a small smile on his face he would nod to the instructor and hope for the best, knowing that giving his all would increase his fortune and that of the Pendragons.

806 words
Shu Souma
Shu Souma
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:47 pm
As the instructer kicked back in his chair and watched the kid go through the motions of transforming into a spitting image of himself, and then a even better looking version of himself he let out a slight chuckle. This kid was good and had picked up the lessons and practiced them diligently much to the proctors surprise. The kid was even very polite which was a rare thing these days in the ninja world, these kids were getting to ambitious and ready to take on the world. This kid however, he knew the kid would go far.

"Alright kid, you pass, I hope you take that politeness and spirit with you when you leave here and grow older"

With that he picked up one of the few headbands that signified the kid was now a genin and chucked it upwards in the kids direction.

(APPROVED)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum