Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Is it True That Opposites Attract? (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it True That Opposites Attract? (Private)

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:15 pm
"Well...most people don't know of the oasis I swim in, so most don't really swim much... As for other things to do in the desert.... Well... You can make killer sand castles out there!" She smiled. "And if Yuki really wanted to leave, I doubt I could stop her. She chooses to stay with me."
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Is it True That Opposites Attract? (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it True That Opposites Attract? (Private)

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:19 pm
" Sand castles? Really, we're going there?" He couldn't help but give a small snicker at the idea, spreading his arms as he leaned back until he fell onto the ground back first. " You're a funny person, you know. If I want to see the desert, it's best not to tell me what is there. It would spoil the surprise, no? But...there isn't much to look forward to with sand everywhere, I have very low expectations."

Low expectations were not a bad thing, by all means. It gave things of the sand more room to impress him since he didn't know what to walk into when he would visit, and would being he wanted to visit but had never gotten the time to. That, and he is a lazy bum, and speak of the bum, he started to dose off while laying bakc and looking at the sky above.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:33 pm
"Heh, well, that's the first time I've heard that I'm funny," she said, obviously amused. Then she heard what he said about the desert. "Hey! The desert is really cool! I mean, there's.... uh... sand.... and the sky.... its always sunny and warm.. and uh.... Well... Yeah, you're right... It's pretty boring after a while!" she smiled. Yukihana flicked her tail in agreement.

"Funka, though. Wow. I mean, there's so much... green! Back in Suna the main color we see is tan. But this," Kirameki stood up and threw her arms up, emphasizing the whole area around them, "This is... amazing to me! I've barley seen anything besides sand since I was seven! This, to me, is just... wow..." Kirameki fell backwards and lay on her back, arms out to the side, with a look of content on her face. "So, what kinda stuff do you do here for fun?"
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:29 pm
He 6spaced out a bit too much as she spoke to him. Prone to the sweet embrace of the dream world, Sett's eyes closed on him as he relaxed entirely, drifting off to a peaceful sleep. He didn't mean to sleep on her time, but he was working all day picking flowers. It wasn't a bad thing, but it was tiresome after traversing the entire mountain for a single type of flower, as well as boring and tedious.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:44 pm
"I, for one, like... Hey! Uhm..." Kirameki stopped talking as he fell asleep. Now that it wasn't strange or anything, she took a closer look at him.

Sett was probably about... eh... 16. He had long Cornell red hair, which was a red color a few shades darker than her own, that traveled far down his back in a loose ponytail. And his eyes... They were the prettiest color, a deep shade of crimson. He had a thin structure, but not necessarily stringy or weak looking. It worked for him. He was pretty tall as well, maybe a few inches taller than herself.

Kirameki softly smiled. He seems nice. A bit blunt..., but nice all the same... And he's pretty cute... she thought. She kinda liked this boy, and she hoped they'd become friends. Or more... she added silently, a secret hope tinting her icy blue eyes.

Hopefully he would awake soon. Perhaps they could spar a little?
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:49 pm
Squinting his eyes a bit, he opened one to notice her looking at him. " Is there something on my face?" He had asked her as his hand slowly raised up into the air, blocking the sun from his eyes while sighing. " I should head back though. I promised father I'd deliver these here flowers by sundown, he needs them to work."

With a slight smirk, he glanced at her again. " Hey, want to visit the family clinic sometime? My mom's always going on about seeing new friends I make. And she makes killer brownies. Not the killer brownies made of people, the killer brownies made so delicious you can't tell if it's made of people." He had to joke as he then rolled onto his feet and raised his arms outward in a stretch.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:17 pm
Kirameki blushed, but just slightly. She'd been caught! "Uh, n-no, nothings on your face..." she stuttered. "That sounds nice. I'll probably be in town for a few more days anyway. The brownies sound great!" she said. "I have a secret addiction to sweet things, you know," she giggled, "Brownies being one of my favorites!"

"Well, uhm, see you around then?" she smiled, standing up herself and dropping the package of strawberries into her pack.

(You post one more, where you exit or something, then I'll finish the topic.)
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:26 pm
He moved in to help her onto her feet, smirking as he sneaked in a petting of her tail, like he said he would. " Oops, my hand slipped!" He called to her as he ran for it so she wouldn't hit him. From her, he headed to that crate, leaping the small ledge over to where he stashed it and waving over to her. " I'll catch you next time, mysterious neko chan chan." He laughed to himself, lifting his crate of special flowers and returning home.
(exited)
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:37 pm
Kira smiled, and giggled when it was safe. Her pale face had a light blush dusted upon her cheeks.
"Mysterious neko-chan, eh....? Hm... has I nice ring to it..." she said softly, something new shining in her strange, but pretty eyes.

Kirameki looked down. Right in front of her feet there was a pretty, large-petal crimson flower. She gently picked it from the ground and tied the stem around her ear. Once she had the chance, she'd press this flower with a book and hang it on her wall.

Kirameki turned and slowly began making her way to the Funka village, her great Leopard not far behind her.

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum