Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Is it True That Opposites Attract? (Private) Empty Is it True That Opposites Attract? (Private)

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:15 pm
Is it True That Opposites Attract? (Private) 4235-62

A 14 year old girl with crimson hair, strange icy blue eyes with no pupil or eye whites, a pair of white cat ears and a tail sat upon a great white Clouded Leopard. It was a strange sight to see.

The leopard, upon whose back sat the girl, trotted towards a place called Funkagakure. Soon they reached the volcano, and then they stopped.

"Woah! Yukihana, look at that volcano! It's even cooler than how they described it back in Suna!" said the girl to the leopard, whose name was now revealed to be Yukihana.

The leopard nodded her agreement and looked up at the girl. The girl's name was Kirameki Yokoshimana, and she was a Genin from Sunagakure.

The girl, at the time, was wearing a long, short-sleeved brown shirt with darker stitching, a dark brown tie around her midsection, a short dark brown skirt, and dark brown leggings that came up to mid thigh. Her hair was pulled out of her face by a simple hair pin, and on her feet she wore her average high-legged (coming up to just below the knee), black, heeled kunochi boots. Today she had decided not to wear her cloth headband and instead let her ears free. She wasn't really expecting to meet anyone anyway.

The girl did not mean any harm. She was just going to stay for a few days to see Funkagakure and it's amazing volcano she had heard so much about. It was a simple vacation; she came as a tourist, not a ninja. In fact, she wasn't even wearing her forehead protector. It was hidden away in her black bag that hung across her shoulders.

Kirameki slid off the Clouded Leopard and walked toward the volcano. There were still many chunks of cooled volcanic rock. She picked up one of the stones and looked closely at it. This one was pretty much smooth and very shiny. She decided to put it un her pack as a souvenir.

Suddenly, she heard her stomach growl. "Hehe, I guess I'm kinda hungry. Want anything, Yukihana?" she said. The leopard shook her head, and Kirameki took off her pack.

"Well... Lets see.... I have some dangos... rice... cup ramen... other stuff that I'm not in the mood for... Wow I really need to go grocery shopping! Uhm, theres some dried fruit? No, ew. I hate dried fruit. Why did I even pack- Oh, right. Emergency. Uhm... Oh! Yay, strawberries!" Kirameki smiled as she pulled out a bag of small, home-grown strawberries. "Homegrown. Always better than store bought," she said as she popped one into her mouth.

Kirameki sat down, cross-legged, on a somewhat grassier patch and slowly ate a couple of the strawberries.
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Is it True That Opposites Attract? (Private) Empty Re: Is it True That Opposites Attract? (Private)

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:17 pm
Lugging up a wooden crate, the male with hair of red and eyes to match casually strolled his way to the volcano. Picking specific flowers that were unique to this geographic was a chance to calm one's head. With his heads usually in the clouds, he rather didn't mind the scenery unfolding before him. A dull, calm expression  showed on his face as he scanned around for that rare flower, already having picked a few and set them into the crate.

He would never hide his band, wearing it down around his neck instead of on his head. His clothes were pretty much his tunic with baggy pants to match. The dirtied look his clothes gave from the collar of his tunic to his bare sandals showed he had been busy, working or playing, outside for a while today. Whistling to himself, he heard little around him that he wasn't keeping his senses out for. Just over the ledge, however, was the peculiar sound of another, and rather nosy himself, he wandered in the direction he heard others from. Well, one other.

He was about to take a gander over the small way that separated the two from sight when he noticed it, one of the flowers he was looking for. Bringing his head back to whirl his pony tail around his shoulder, he knelt down and set the crate beside him as he started to uproot the plant. " Well I'll be. Found another. I must be on a roll today." He said, not caring who heard or saw him at the moment.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Is it True That Opposites Attract? (Private) Empty Re: Is it True That Opposites Attract? (Private)

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 pm
Kirameki, startled, whirled around. That's when she saw him; There was a boy, looking to be about 15 or 16, picking flowers a few meters away from her. He had long red hair in a loose ponytail, and red eyes.

He's kinda cu- No! Kira, bad girl! He's from a different village! No! Off limits! Bad! Besides, he's probably not a nice guy anyway. No one ever is. She thought. She decided she didn't want to confront him if she didn't have to.

Kirameki quietly rose from her sitting position and put her pack on her shoulders. In her hand she held the bag of strawberries.

"Yukihana, c'mon, lets move somewhere else..." she whispered.

But, alas, Yukihana could not read minds. She knew not that Kirameki wanted to avoid meeting the stranger, and also didn't pick up on the need to be quiet. So, much to Kirameki's disappointment, Yukihana decided to roar her agreement, louder that needed of coarse, instead of her usual snort or nod.

"Thanks... Yukihana..." Kirameki muttered, face-palming with her empty hand.
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:38 pm
The roar caught him off guard. He wasn't used to that sound in such a place. After setting the flower into the crate, he shrugged to himself and stood. Peering over the ledge, he spotted that large feline, the sound must have come from it. But who was the woman with the large cat? Well, if the woman was fine with the large cat around, he thought it would be easy to approach, and so he left the crate entirely and walked his way over to her.

Silly, his attention was currently on the big car, and he didn't recognize much of the woman's features from that distance because of the immediate attention getter of a large not-a-house cat. " Hey. I take it this large...um, cat, is yours then?" He asked, bringing his attention up from Puss-who can't fit in-boots and noticed her finally. But, betraying himself as it was, his eyes saw something that was out of place from the first glance. And rather than ponder, he let his words speak from himself.

" Hello theOH MY GOD YOU HAVE CAT EARS! I CAN'T HELP BUT LOOK AT THEM, THEY'RE SO ATTENTION GRABBING LET ME POKE THEM!" He forgot how to utter correct sentences and his hands reached up as he neared closer to her in an attempt to do just that, poke her ears to see if they were real or if she was using one of them there genjutsu thingies. He sounded more excited than scared or angry or surprised at her.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:46 pm
Yup. Knew it. Since I'll probably never see him again anyway...

Kirameki lunged at his hand and gripped it tightly. "Poke my ears and your hand gets broken," she said, smiling as sweet as can be. Behind her, her tail revealed her true emotions as it subconsciously flicked with annoyance. "And don't you DARE say ONE WORD about my tail! Now, if you kindly would stop trying to poke me, I'd like to know your name."
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:52 pm
He stopped when he noticed her grabbing his hand. Though he kept rather calm in the situation and his eyes glanced down to spot her eyes. Her tail swaying behind her had reached his field of vision, and he could only grin as he spoke without thinking. " I can't say one word? How about I say a few words?" He snickered with his free hand fitting around her waist and pulling her against him.

So close, he could feel her breathing as he teased her, his tongue sticking out a bit at her in a teasing gesture. " One does give their name before asking it of others, you know. But because you're such an intriguing sight, I'll feign ignorance this once. Call me Sett."
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:10 am
Kirameki, the shy girl she was, simply squeaked at first. Once she fully registered how close she was to the boy, though, her anger boiled over. Kirameki... snapped...

Kirameki stopmed down as hard as she could on his foot, and broke away from the grasp. "WHAT do you THINK your DOING, hm?! You... I... GAHHH!!! All my life, ALL MY LIFE! People, they just!!! Tail, ears, eyes, hair...! RRRR!!! EVEN IN FUNKA!!! EVEN. HERE. A RANDOM STRANGER. One of the first things out of his mouth- "OH MY GOD YOU HAVE CAT EARS"!!! HAHA VERY FUNNY!!! YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'VE HAD IT WITH PEOPLE AND THEIR INSULTS AND PRANKS AND SNIDE LITTLE COMMENTS ABOUT MY EARS! DONE! SOOO DONE!!! DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!" she all but screamed. "KURISU-FREAKING-TARUAI!" Kirameki picked up a ball of grass off the ground, balled it tightly in her hand, and froze it until it was hard. Then she chucked it at Sett. "I'VE HAD IT WITH PEOPLE! HAD. IT. IT'S LIKE ALL THEY SEE IS, "SHE WASHED HER HAIR IN PAINT!" YA KNOW? "WHAT THE WEIRDEST EYES!" YA KNOW? "SHE'S A CAT-HUMAN-MUTANT-GIRL!" YA KNOW?! NO! YOU DON'T KNOW! YOU'LL NEVER KNOW! HAHA! Y-YOU'LL NEVER... You'll never.... Know..."

Kirameki just sat down on the ground again, dropping her strawberries and going into a ball, her arms covering her head. "It's hard, ya know? All they do is make fun of you.. trick you... all they do... ya know...?" she muttered so low she probably didn't even hear her.

Her Leopard, whose ears had been back and eyes wide with her tail between her legs during Kirameki's rant, relaxed and came over to the girl. Yukihana sat down beside the poor, snapped girl and rubbed her face against the girl's shoulder.
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:18 am
Sett jumped back with her stepping on his foot. " Gah, you try to give a girl a compliment and...AHH!" He yelled right before being pelted in the face with the frozen clump of ground. It was enough to make him miss most of her rant, and in all honesty, he couldn't follow it in the first place and lost track somewhere around FREAKING.

Coming back to his senses, Sett came up with the perfect idea in his head. He would change the subject. But, since it was on the fly, he had to think quick, which wasn't his strong suit.

" Fine, if you don't want me saying how much I like your ears and tail, or how your eyes match you perfectly, or how you have nice hair, then how about this?" He stood straight up and put the most serious face on as he held his hand forward towards her in a pose of some sort, before yelling out to her. " You have a nice rack."

...okay, in hindsight, that wasn't the best thing to switch the conversation to, but he didn't have time. It would at least hopefully take the anger from her sensitive subjects, her other features and all, right? Though, thinking it in his head, it did sound better than him saying it out loud with such conviction.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:45 am
You have a nice... WHAT?!

Kirameki's face  twisted into a small, somewhat creepy smile, considering the circumstances. She slowly rose from her sitting place and stood tall. "My... what? What did you just say? Because, if you said what I think you just said, I'll take that branch over there, light it on fire, and throw it at you. O-or maybe... Maybe... Freeze the stick... and... throw it at you... so... you can know... what pain... feels like... Because... Pain.. that's not something I need to learn about. PAIN IS SOMETHING I FEEL EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY FREAKING DAY! HOW ABOUT, INSTEAD OF JUST GOING TO A GIRLS STRANGEST OR MOST PERVERTED PLACES, YOU TRY AND SHAKE HANDS OR SOMETHING, HM?!" she yelled.

ok, Kirameki... Just calm down and respond calmly...

Kirameki began to visibly relax. She'd actually tell him her name once he replied.
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:55 am
Sett heard her and, since his worst case scenario played out a bit more dangerous in his head, this was a plus. While listening to her, he walked closer and closer, using this time while she was distracted and talking to close the gap between them. It was right when she stopped that he stopped in front of her and reached his hand up, resting it to her head.

" You don't know how to take compliments, do you? I said I like your ears and tail. Your past, keep it in the past, and take some time to let the present in. At least you won't feel pain that way." He finally managed to sneak his hand there and pet her ears, and yes they were real. He gave such a giddy smile onto his face after touching them. " They are real. That's so cool." He wondered how hard she'd hit him after this, but it was all worth it at least. " Besides, you have more fun when you let all that extra crap like pain and the past off of your chest, right?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum