Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Is it True That Opposites Attract? (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it True That Opposites Attract? (Private)

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:00 am
Kirameki almost smacked his hand away... almost. But she didn't.

"Well, I don't know how to take them, really. No one ever gives me any. The problem is it's not in the past. It's everyday. Hufff... My name's Kirameki, and that's Yukihana, my clouded Leopard. You said your name's Sett, right?" she said.

Yukihana came up and stood beside Kirameki, resting her forehead against the girl's palm/
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Is it True That Opposites Attract? (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it True That Opposites Attract? (Private)

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:04 am
" Yes I did. And you know what you should say about those who make fun of your ears?" He asked her, turning and giving her a thumbs up. " Screw them, they are just jealous. Anywho, I told you I would poke them." He turned back to her, giving such a teasing grin her way. " I want to poke the tail next."

The perverse moment brought to you by lemons. When life gives you lemons, you squirt their juices in life's eyes and take life's wallet.

" Now then, I'm horrible with names. Kirameki, yes? From how you're dressed, you're not from around here, are you?"
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:09 am
Kirameki blushed and looked away. "Yeah, I'm from Suna. Here to see the volcano I've heard so much about," she said. "So, what's Funka like?"
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:13 am
" Hmm, what's it like?" Sett asked as he looked up at the sky. What could he say about this place? It was tough, and he decided just to try and show her. With one problem. His hand rose up as he was looking away, and he gripped onto something soft and plushy as he said " Let me show you about Funkygakure. Do enjoy the tour."

He was about to take a step forward, but something didn't 'feel' right. Hands weren't this soft. or round...He feared looking in her direction as he hoped and prayed he wasn't touching what he thinks he was touching, even giving a few more squeezes just to verify. "...this...isn't your hand...is it?"
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:16 am
Kirameki meeped again. "U-uh, no... It's n-not.... Uhm....... Uh..." she stuttered. Her blush grew ten fold as she slowly removed his hand. "B-but, I'd love a tour of Funka... Let me go grab my strawberries..." she said as she reached down and grabbed the bag. "Want one? They're, uhm, home-grown..."

Yukihana started a deep, soft growl within her throat, warning Sett to behave lest he get mauled.
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:24 am
Sett bluntly stared down at the feline that growled at him. He didn't speak animal however, and sucked with signaling, so he reached for a twig and waved it in front of Yukihana, thinking Yukihana wanted to play. " Do cats know how to play fetch?" He asked Kirameki before hearing her proposal of those delicious, red fruit with such a natural sweet taste. " I'd like one very much please." He held a hand out to her with a smile. A hungry smile.

On the check list, so far Sett has pet ears and grabbed boob. He should have been dead by now, but it seems like she is okay with it. Yay friendship forming, at least he thought. And hoped.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:36 am
Kirameki reached into her bag and pulled out a few of the red berries. Checking for any holes from bugs and not finding any, she quickly touched each strawberries. In seconds all dirt on each strawberry was frozen and Kirameki simply blew it away. Once she was done, she simply placed the ripe fruit into Sett's hand.

"Oh, in case you're wondering about the freezing stuff, Kurisutaruai, and the leopard, I'm a Genin," she said. "Oh, by the way, that growl wasn't a playful one. Yuki was just warning you not to accidently go to far or she'll hurt you. Don't worry, though, she's normally very sweet."

Kirameki reached into her pack and pulled out a strip of raw meat from a package. Using her Kurisutaruai, she quickly lit the meat on fire, cooking in until it was edible. "Yukihana, catch!" she called, throwing the meat into the air.

The big leopard jumped up and caught it between its jaws. It landed on all fours and quietly chewed the meat.

This Sett seemed ok... for now. Maybe they could be friends...? She still did think he was kinda cute...
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:48 am
Sett took the strawberries with a smile and sat down onto the ground before licking against one. Nice and cold, how wonderful it worked with the taste. " Apologies in advanced, I tend to not listen to warnings." He had said before taking his first bite.

Watching her handle that meat, he snickered to himself a bit. " I guess it comes in handy to have meat in hand when you have a...big cat with you, huh? Though, that's a nice trick you did there." Sett grew content with eating the strawberries one at a time, savoring the mix of flavors together.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:55 am
"Hehe, good to know. But Yuki doesn't need bribes to stay loyal. She'd follow me anywhere with or without food, and follows my commands to the last word," Kirameki said and she, too, sat down and began eating a few of the berries. "So, you ever been swimming in the middle of a desert?" she asked, a slight smile upon her face as she recalled that oasis with the pink flowers, blue water, and coconut palms she always loved to swim in.
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:58 am
" That somehow seems more like it's whipped rather than it's a companion. Doesn't it get a say as well?" He stopped his thought when she asked him if he had been swimming. He hadn't even been to the desert, so he shook his head flat out. " No, I haven't...sounds nice for the heat? What else would you do in the desert?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum