Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Adventure!!![Open to Kumogakure Shinobi.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventure!!![Open to Kumogakure Shinobi.]

Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:11 pm
Shouten shifts his gaze to the man whom was up until now, casually floating as if part of the background decoration, his lips curl into a smirk as he looks upon the mans form. "Actually, that would be most appreciated if Lady Raikage accepts."  His gaze looks towards the woman once more, "None that I know of, I was lucky to actually have Intel of his destination.  His reasons are his own, but they do not change the fact he deserted his home village, and attempted to join another.  Funkagakure no Sato I'll admit, is not a village filled with laws, the villagers are left to their own accord to do whatever it is they wish to do, but deserting the village entirely regardless of the freedom we already grant, is an act that warrants death." Shouten's gaze now lies in a position more over between the two, "Actually, if you would be so kind as to hunt him down form me, my Kage only needs the body afterwards, there are other matters I need to talk to the Raikage about as well."
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Adventure!!![Open to Kumogakure Shinobi.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventure!!![Open to Kumogakure Shinobi.]

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 pm
Misaki would turn her glaze to the floating Echo who she found quite amusing she normally didn't like being around others,but people change. She would listen to Echo speak up after a moment of his silence, It kinda threw her back for a moment you could say as he wanted to take upthe assignment she just raised a eyebrow at this sudden request of his. She would look at Shouten who seem to be happy he didnt have to go which was weird for the moment. She turned her attention back to Echo crossing her leg"Go ahead Echo...you have my full authorization to go on a thorough search for Kira Tadashi"She woukd pause turning her head with a smike on her face"Any damagea will be charged out of your pocket understood"she says all cheeky. She would listen to Shouten turning her head to face him once more as she moved around in her chair."Talk to me?"she will question being thrown back a bit about it.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:41 am
Echo chuckles before rocketing past the pair his goggles being yanked down over his eyes once more before he blasts right through another window...which he's totally not gonna pay for a thin layer of wind chakra protecting him from any fragments as he begins circling the village at top speeds in order to search for the Missing-nin.

[Exit.]
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:16 pm
Shouten watches as the man leaves, he sighs softly and steps forward, taking a seat in the one in front of the desk. "Damn you look so much like your sister.." Shouten says mostly to himself, his tone having a bit of sadness audible as he does miss her. He thinks about multiple things, do they know of her death, do they suspect anyone as the culprit if they do? Shouten has to be careful with his words, he has been thinking over the plan alot recently of how to gain Kumogakure no Sato's aid in the assault of Tengakure no Sato, for this to work he needs to word everything perfectly. He takes a chance now with his wording, seeing where it will take him. "There was an alternative motive for me coming here today, aside from what the Kazankage asked of me." His shaded gaze looks upon her face which reminds him more and more of the girl, "Your sister asked me to go to her family should anything go wrong, your sister and I were somewhat of a team for a while on our adventures, sadly during our trip through the Tengakure no Sato borders, we were attacked by the resident shinobi, your sister gave her life so that I could get out alive." Shouten plays off his story with all the correct emotions with his voice, a soft sigh at the end. "Although I wished to see her father and tell him of the incident, you deserve to know as well, and I am sorry about your loss." Shouten waits for her response, his facial expressions he has reflect remorse for her loss, and the death of a good friend.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:38 pm
Misaki would watch Echo burst through her window as she would sigh again where did her father find these people. She would turn to her now only guest in her office at the moment her facial expression was in all of the seat she sat upon. Misaki would be going througg the files that she had on her desk missing the first thing what Shouten had said as she was in her paper work as she waited for him to speak. She would look up at him as he speak he had another motive to visit her? What was this that he had to come here secretly behind a mission to get here? these questions ran through her head like a wildfire as she looked up at him for there eyes would of met or rather a pair of shades and her eyes. She listened as Shouten words filled her ears,She couldn't believe this was he speaking the truth why did Tengakure her sister home kill her? She meant no harm was this workd nothing but death to them? Her mind was on fire as this happened. Grasping her head as she would yell"Stop lying to me!". With that her unstable black lightning surround her body as it begun to whip around the room. As strikes of the lightning were going in all directions scarring the walls even slowly destroying the building itself. The white clouds that hovered over the village were turning black like the lightning around her. Her tattoo on her arm glowing as the lightning continued to whip lash even three strikes went straight for shouten as the Raikage crashed to the floor holding her head. The desk was ripped to shreds she was like a conductive rod it seem for the lightning.

Her emotions were taking over just like before in the mountians tears streamed down her cheeks."My sister will never die by them...you have to be lying"Her eyes glowed completely black as she stared at shouten. As part of the lightning formed like wings showing what gave her the name Death Angel. The building would be completely oblierated if she wasn't stopped.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:52 pm
Shouten observes the girls reaction, it is to be expected. Shouten watches as the unique Raiton becomes unstable, it is luck that this chair had a good set of wheels having Shouten kick off the ground and sending it rolling backwards allowing him to avoid the unstable teenagers attacks. Whilst rolling backwards Shouten's hands forms the seals for the body flicker, his form exiting the chair as it is left to roll into the wall, Shouten's form however set to move through the room and reach the girls rear position. His speed which far exceeds the mans casually, to exact it is now 290, more than likely allows his position to be secured behind her just as she crashes to the floor holding her head. His form exiting the enhanced state as his right hand swiftly moves forward to take position upon the center of her back, this action if it goes through has Shouten place the Entropy seal upon the girl, the chakra that was once out of control now being entirely pulled into the seal and dispersed. Shouten crouches whilst making a slight advance to be at her left flank, only six inches away kneeling now on his right knee. "Forgive my actions Misaki, but words are sadly the truth" Shouten pauses before saying the next part of his sentence. "Your sister is dead.."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:47 pm
As the rampage went on strands of black lightning would erupted as rouge bolts go a inch pass the face of the boy. It was the boy who thought there was still a door there and didn't see the door in the middle of the village. She would be unable to control her actions as the hand of shouten would push onto her back disapating all the lightning in one go. The glowing tattoo disappeared dissolving into her skin once more like it wasn't there. She turn her head to the left where shouten will be at as she would glance pass him looking at the voy who was openly at the door way. Then back at shouten she would slowly lift her body,her body was heavy as she would use the window seals as support to get up."You did all you could...,and thank you for telling me i would of never known the truth...i would of continued to make my own true"she says enough for only shouten to hear it."Is there anything else you can tell me about my sister death?"she would ask nly for his ears to hear
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:59 pm
Whilst the girl looks to the left, Shouten's gaze does as well, his shaded visage looking upon the boy in the doorway that is peering into the room, Shouten looks back towards Misaki as he corrects his stance and stands straight up once more. Shouten says this next part loud enough for the boy to hear, and to hopefully make a point. "Well, before we talk about such matters, do you have a more private place we can talk? Your village has creepy hallway orphans that stare at you, sorta like an Oofloo in a way." The last bit he knows the girl is most likely not going to understand, but the boy does strike him as an Oofloo type.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum