Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Adventure!!![Open to Kumogakure Shinobi.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure!!![Open to Kumogakure Shinobi.]

Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:56 am
Echo blinks "...Kurisu had a daughter..? Wait! He had more then one!?" He asks stepping back his eyebrows raising high as he eyes widen and his left one develop a twitch..

He immediately slouches again before walking forward and casually draping the corpse over the desk before taking a seat in the chair across from it "That's some freaky shit that I'm gonna block from my memory, in any case..Kurisu stepped down you say? And I assume since you're sitting in the fancy chair you got the job?" He asks his head titling to the left inquisitively.
His left hand raises as he rests the heel of his left foot against the front of the chair, still slouching lazily.

His index and middle finger are raised in a slightly curled manner as he begins slowly twirling them in a circular motion his wrist rotating the winds outside beginning to pick up slightly. "Well, names Echo kiddo, I'm a buddy of your Dads." He states calmly pondering where the big lug might have got to.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Adventure!!![Open to Kumogakure Shinobi.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure!!![Open to Kumogakure Shinobi.]

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:04 pm
Shouten after hearing the commotion sighs, seeing how different this village was than his own was a little interesting, there was a major lack of death and decay on the streets, but it still seemed there was corpses like back home, this confirmed by the man ahead of him carrying it over his shoulder. Shouten advances forward towards the door frame, stopping just before it as the door was blown clear off he does a more comical action to break the ice. His right hand, which is now free since the clearance has been returns to his pocket, raises balling into a fist as he comically knocks upon the air, making a clicking sound with his tongue as if to simulate knocks on an invisible door. "Lord Raikage, are you in?" He says in a curious tone, as if he cannot clearly see through the door and hear the conversation between the two. His right brow raises however at the sight of the new Raikage, but it is hidden by his glasses. 'Misaki is the new Raikage?' The man says within his own thoughts, the face oh so familiar from none other than her sisters memories. He awaits until beckoned forth in some manner before entering, hoping his comical gesture is enough to break the tension in the room after the limited edition door was just propelled through the village.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:17 pm
Misaki would sip at her Jack as she would put it back on her desk as paperwork was all over it. She was confused at this man he remind her of her sister on how he changed so quickly."Ok my father....was somewhat weird in his own way and sometimes i think my mother was Jake Daniels but he was my birth father alright"she would say with a grin. She didnt under stand how that was so shocking. She was small in structure compared to him but she was the strongest sixteen year old in the village that was for sure. She would tilt her head to the side as the body would be placed on her desk ,grabbing a ruler and poking at it giggling as if she was having fun like a child at a playground. She would look up from her fun time to reply"Yup im his replacement until he return...but knowing him he probably rotting in a bar somewhere"she would say with a smile.

She wouldlook at Echo jestures as she tilt her head to the side feeling the sudden wind and sighing as if she didnt have enough problems."Well nice to meet you Echo...if you were a friend of my fathers then think as Kumo as your home"she says with a cheeky smile like the child she was. As she would look behind him there was a second person"Friend of yours mister Echo?"she would ask motioning shouten to step forward"May i help you sir?"she says in her soft yet sweet tone well..........for now....
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:25 pm
Echo's frame is suddenly propelled forwards over the desk at speeds enhanced by the simple activation of his Fujin no tenkei, he lands behind the young girl before wrapping his arms around her and hugging her to his chest and spinning on his right heel "Cute~!" is his cry his wide grin showing off wide fangs before he sets her down and his left index finger is aimed towards the girls servant "Fetch this adorable little Assassin Lord some sweets so I may spoil her for being cute!" He states in a serious tone his right hand idly patting the top of her hair in the way he handles Samuru when he does a good job.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:37 pm
Shouten observes as the scene gets a tad stranger, but alas who is he to judge? His home village has seen much weirder by far, so Shouten shrugs lightly. He hears the girl speak, and sees her gesture for him to come in, Shouten now advancing into the room stopping one meter behind the chair the man was sitting in prior, his form seeming to move behind the girl, if his actions do indeed go through he watches the daughter of the Raikage be lifted and hugged as if she is but a toddler.

Shouten however, has his tone change to one more serious e as he reaches within his right jacket pocket, and pulls forth a folder which is the file on Tadashi Kira, given to him by the Kazankage. "I have actually come to ask you a question, a shinobi has defected from my village, and I have been tasked with bringing him back." Shouten extends his arm forward, laying the paperwork upon the corpses chest, seeing as it is taking up most of the desk. "We have reason to believe he was headed to Kumogakure no Sato according to a witness that seen him leave, if you would be so kind as to look through his file and tell me if you have seen the man in the village?" Should the girl open the file, it contains everything about the man whilst in the village, or at least everything public, his academy records and scores, his ninja identification number, and even a picture is included that was taken upon graduation of the academy.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:56 pm
So the events that followed took her by suprised as the man known as echo launched himself over her desk. As he hug her,she was in a state of shock as she couldn't even bring words to speak at the moment as she was picked up,and spinned around she was dizzy that was for sure as she was seeing double of everything. She would be place down after a few swings holding her head slouched into her chair as she was truly seeing double."Father......where the hell you meet these people"she would of thought before Shouten would walk in and begun to speak to her.

She would look up as she reached for the file and flip through it as a eyebrow will raise slightly."He is the same boy who was at the village gates not to long ago...i thought he was just a whore looking for business"She says as she would watch Aki leave to get the sweets Echo requested. She would return promptly with a bowl of sweets as she place them on the desk."So he is from Volcano?....I didnt know he was a defector"she would reach under her desk grabbing her file of the boy tossing it on the desk."This is our records on him he came to us....and became part of the village,is there anything else"she says as she return poking the body with the ruler.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:10 pm
Echo watches the man and the little girl speak to eachother, idly floating upwards and spinning so his feet are pointed towards the ceiling his neck craned towards the desk as he peaks at the file activating his Sharingan momentarily before deactivating it memorizing the photo and the file itself.
Wind swirls around the bowl of the fuuton chakra becoming denser as it levitates the bowl towards Echo as he floats to the right side of the desk, righting himself in a manner reminiscent of a man lounging in a hammock, the bowl resting against his stomach with his left hand idly plucking one of the pieces of candy from it before tossing one into his mouth and tasting it.

Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:21 pm
Shouten watches as she reads through the file, hearing her responses as she offers him the boys new file whilst he cannot help but notice the other man in the room floating around the office in a manner similar to his own means, though he doubts the man has his same dominion over gravity. Shouten takes the file in his left hand and flips it open, looking through it whilst speaking to the girl. "Yes, he was a Genin from Funkagakure no Sato, he was given no such permission to leave the village, and according to the information you have given me, he had no intention of coming back." Shouten shuts the file, holding loosely in his hand as he sits it back upon the corpse which has now become a rather interesting desk ornament it seems. Shouten's thoughts however ponder these events, this girl must be fresh into the seat of Raikage to of let a stray ninja join the village without any form of background check, as it stands, Kumogakure no Sato is guilty of harboring a criminal to an allied village, but seeing as she is new to the seat, and part of Shouten's mind holds a bond towards her, he does not speak out about it, instead keeping his cool and maintaining his casual, yet serious tone.

"Well, we certainly have a problem with you having him here. Here is my request on the matter, have your shinobi apprehend him and bring him to me so I can execute him personally as punishment for treason. I would prefer if your own shinobi fetch him, for if he sees me, he will no doubt run, and it would no doubt cause quite a mess in the village if I had to apprehend him myself." The words are spoken casually, but if the girl has any leadership sense she could understand the severity of his words, if she refused it would no doubt be the trigger for war between the two villages over the grounds of them harboring deserters from their village.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:50 pm
Misaki mind would click for a moment as she would lean back in her chair for a moment her eyes overshadowing the written documents in her hands still. Maybe it was her slip up she was drunk at the time and in a hurry so could you blame her."I see so he was part of your village..which he had left to come to us,was there a reason he may had left that you may not know of?"she would say looking up from the file slightly as she would watch him. Misaki was young but her mind displayed leadership with only words she could muster." On behalf of Kumogakure i will like to say im sorry first off,i blame my lack of thinking at that point and time,i blame my father bad habits and will you like a drink as we discuss this further?"she woukd say and ask at the time.

She woukd reach for the bowl of candy which was gone  as she would twitch looking up at her newly found companion Echo, Shaking her head lightly she will still listen to Shoutens words. One thing she could say he spoke nothing but the truth,if she wanted things done smooth as she would apply those thoughts into her mindset she would respond"We will get right on it i will send my assistant to retrieve him,Hopefully he comes,if he doesnt you have the right to go on search yourself,i doubt you could cause worse a mess then a one man stampede"she says referring to her father sighing. With a wave of her hand she would send Aki to retrieve him hopefully he just comes and not cause her of all people trouble.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:01 pm
Echo's eyes glance upwards as he begins floating around the room, like a leaf carried along the breeze his voice coming out like a devil's offer whispered into ones ear, his Cheshire grin looking rather unsettling on his roguish face stopping nearby the strange mans frame. Volcano has problems eh..? Well, Konoha is an ally, I can hunt the kid down if you'd like...he might not be in one piece after I'm done with him..but it'd save you all some trouble. He states the tips of his right hands fingers sliding up his goggles, revealing slitted crimson eyes the influence of the Kyuubi no Yoko being channeled through his items once more his fingernails lengthening into claws and fangs peaking out from his smirking lips.

The wind in the area seems to still as Echo's feet once again find purchase on the ground, his land hand holding the bowl of candy with the tips of his fingers pressing against the bottom, he flicks upwards with his fingers before curling them inwards save for his index finger, the bowl now spinning atop the tip of the clawed appendage wind surrounding it to keep it from dropping as his crimson eyes flick in between the pair awaiting an answer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum