Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

The Training Begins[P] Empty The Training Begins[P]

Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:15 pm
Kojin was walking down the streets of Sunagakure. The blazing sun was shining down on him. He was burning hot, as usual. At the moment, Kojin was making his way to the academy. Kuname suggested instead of wasting time eating rice balls (it's his favorite food), he should train for the genin exams coming up.

Well instead of "suggested" let's just say this: he kicked him out.

'Darn it' Kojin thought, 'Stupid Kuname... kicking me out... away from the shade we have...'. It's not like he was in a hurry to become genin. He preferred to take things slow and enjoy his time at the academy, he didn't have to graduate immediately. He sighed, if there was a jutsu where he could automatically get stronger, he would have used it by now.

As the academy came into Kojin's sight, he started to jog over to the training grounds. By the looks of it, the place was empty. He thought that atleast ONE person would be there with the genin exams getting closer. Oh well, that just means he can train without interruption. He quickly pushed the gate open and went into a spacy area.

'What exercise should I do first?' Kojin thought. There were plenty that he could do, but he couldn't really decide. 'Maybe I should... no not that, what about... no that won't work either... oh! I got it!' He thought. The boy quickly made his way to the gate. Running laps around the training grounds was a great way to train!

Kojin then started to jog. 'Alright' The young boy thought, 'I have the perfect training schedule! First, I'll run 15 laps, then do 10 push-ups and 15 sit-ups, after that I'll practice chakra control.' He started to run faster than when he began and quickly finished 2 laps, then 3, then 4. Finally, Kojin did all 15 laps around the training grounds.

He immediately fell flat on the ground and started to breath heavily. Even though most people say he has a lot of stamina, that really wore him out! The boy took time to take in his surroundings. There wasn't really much that he hasn't seen before. The evil sun, giving it's victims unbearable heat. The academy, which he spent most of his time learning. Let's not forget the sand, definitely plenty of sand.

Sometimes, just sometimes, he wondered what the outside world was like. All his life he was cooped up in this plain, dry, hot village (not that he disliked it of course!). He has heard of Konohagakure, Kumogakure, Tengakure, and so many other places! For now however, he needs to train so he can go to those places one day! Kojin rose from the ground finally finished with his break. He was ready to start up again.

Quickly, the boy got into a simple push-up position and began the rest of his routine. 'One... Two... Three... Four' He thought. He continued to do this until he reached 15 push-ups and then moved onto sit-ups. 'Five... Maybe I should do more... six... of these exercises... seven... before I start... eight... practicing my chakra... nine... control' He considered. After finishing this sit-ups, Kojin decided that he would train his strength a bit more.

The young boy looked around the training grounds. There had to be something that they used to increase your strength. 'Well, maybe I can use that rock' He thought, eying a small bolder a few feet away from him. Kojin walked over to the giant rock and inspected it. It didn't really seem to big for him. If he tried hard enough, he could probably lift it. First, Kojin stretched his arm and legs a bit so he wouldn't strain himself while trying to lift the boulder.

'Okay, here it goes!' The boy thought. He put his hands around the rock and started to lift it. Only two centimeters off the ground, that wasn't good enough! Kojin tried to put more effort into lifting it. The boulder actually started to go higher! 'Just a bit more!' Kojin thought. Finally the young boy was able to lift the rock off the ground! He quickly threw it to ground, not being able to hold its wait much longer.

Kojin plopped onto the ground, panting. Thinking it over, he should just skip the chakra training and go home. He already spent enough time training and Kuname should be able to let him back in after he tells him about the exercises he did. After he caught his breath, Kojin rose from the ground, dusted himself off, and went to open the gate.

He quickly closed the metal gate behind him and started to walk away from the Academy.
"Hey you!"
Kojin twirled around to see who called out like that. "Are you talking to me?" He replied. Not much people talk to him in the village. It would really be a surprise if anyone really knew him.When he gazed at the stranger he took in his appearance. He was roughly Kojin's age, but a little taller with brown hair and green eyes. "Yea, I'm talking to you!," The boy snorted," You think you're so tough! Training for the genin exams. Anyone could do what you did!"

Kojin simply stared at him. "Yea I know they can. That doesn't mean I can't get some practice in, does it?" he replied. That reply only seemed to make boy even angrier. "That's it! I want a match with you, right here right now!" The boy exclaimed. 'What is he so mad about? Kojin thought, 'It's not like I was doing a crime, is it bad that I train for the exams?'

He simply shrugged and settled into a fighting stance. He needed to finish nice and quick. First, he needed to see the boys fighting technique and see if he could counter it. Then he needed to come up with a plan to end the fight fast. The stranger settled into a similar stance and prepared to attack.

The boy immediately sent a punch aiming towards Kojin's face. Kojin ducked under the punch and retaliated with a punch to his stomach. The boy quickly grabbed the fist, making both of them struggle for a bit. Kojin then used his leg to trip his opponent, making him fall onto the ground. The boy groaned as his back hit the dirt, hard.

Using his advantage, Kojin sent a flurry of punched onto the boys stomach making him cough out some spit. Kojin then attempted lifted the boy off the ground.'Come on!' He thought, 'I can do this!'. Summoning up the strength, Kojin flipped the boy over his back and threw him back onto the ground. Before Kojin could finish the fight, however, the boy was already unconscious!

'Oh, umm. Should I just... go then?' He wondered. He simply shrugged again and started to walk back home. What a story he had to tell Kuname tonight...

(1156 word count. Gained 5 stat points and 11 JP)
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

The Training Begins[P] Empty Re: The Training Begins[P]

Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:42 pm
approved
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:15 pm
Kojin's Second Training Session

He was so far behind in his training, it was ridiculous. Last week he said he would do and didn't. Then he said the same thing the next day and the next day... and the next day. It was time for Kojin to stop stalling and get to the academy training grounds. And today he was doing just that.
Upon reaching the front of the grounds, he easily pushed open the metal gate and entered, closing the gate behind him. 'Okay, this time I need to do a little more than I did the last time I trained' Kojin thought, 'I'll keep it at 15 laps, do 12 push-ups, and rise up to 20 sit-ups'. Maybe this will give him a bigger boost for the exams, although he is already prepared to take it.
Kojin went into his sit-up position and quickly started his short training. Since doing sit-ups were easy for him, the dark haired boy finished this exercise shortly after he started. Next he started to do his push-ups, this was a little difficult for him. The reason for it being hard was because he doesn't really do push-ups that much, in fact he barley does any training at home, period!
 After finishing his push-ups, Kojin started to rethink about his training plan. 'Maybe I should continue with my upper body then start my laps' He thought. The young boy then got into a hand stand and started to do push-ups this way as well, except he did them a bit slower.

After about five minutes, Kojin finished this exercise and went to the edge of the training grounds. Now it was about time to start his laps! To begin, he started with a light jog. Then after the first lap he gradually increased his speed. On the 8th lap Kojin decided to take a quick break since he was getting tired. Going to the side of a tree in the shade, the dark haired boy pressed his back against the tree and slid down to the ground.

Soon enough, he started to think about the genin exams. Even though it's been like this all week whenever he thought about it, the boy felt excited yet anxious. 'I heard kids talk about it saying it was easy and that you only do two jutsu. Still, they probably felt like this when they took the test'. The thought of becoming a ninja and going on missions was enough to get anyone eager to be one.

What about the exam? You would probably get so caught up in your wonderful ninja fantasies you would forget about it... well... maybe only some people. The idea of failing the exam means your not ready and you have to go through another year in the academy, then if you fail the next one same thing and so on. Kojin couldn't, no, wouldn't do another year in the academy. He never failed the exam and this will be his first, but he wasn't willing to.

'Okay, I had a long enough break' The boy thought as rose from his seat at the base of the tree. Determined to finish his training quickly, he tried to do his laps as fast as he could using his full speed. After some more time passed, Kojin finally finished his laps and went to the gate. He opened the metal gate then closed it behind him, like he did when he first arrived, and made his way back to his apartment.

{569 word count. Gained 2 stats and 5 jp}
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:41 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum