Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

The Trials. [P] Empty The Trials. [P]

Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:21 pm
Within the living room Samuru resides, the birds outside are chirping, the sun has taken its place in the heavens above, and the clouds are softly moving across the heavens granting the perfect amounts of shade to the mortal world below. Samuru is garbed in his full attire, gloves, shoes, necklace, etc. as he leans against the wall at the bottom of the stairs, his left side facing it. Samuru now hollers, "Sephora if your here then wake the hell up and come down stairs, your training starts now!"

Samuru waits to see if she will answer, not really caring about who else he may of woken up, it is day time and they should be up any damn ways so he honestly does not care.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

The Trials. [P] Empty Re: The Trials. [P]

Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:27 pm
Sephora was sitting in her room reading a book when she heard the voice of Samuru Uchiha. She was slightly startled. She had no idea he was home. she puts her book down and opens her door.
"Be right down Samuru!" She said closing the door back and putting on her shoes. She was wearing her black pants and a black shirt. Black was her color of choice today after all. She pulled back her long white hair, which turned out to be genetic from her moms side of the family, and tied a black ribbon around it. She heard movement and grumbling in the room next to her. That was Prims room, she was home?
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:35 pm
It happened again, Prim was finally sleeping peacefully when she as awoken. This time by her nephew and the little monster that resided in the room next to her. Sighing and grumbling she crawled out of bed. She had just sat on her bed last night and fell asleep. She was still dressed and had her hair pulled up. Her weapons were even still on her back. Crawling out of bed she opened the door.

"Really? You two are noisy! People do sleep you know." Prims three tomoe eyes activated because she was irritated. She went to the stairs and looked down at her nephew. At this point, she was a red eyed ladied. "What exactly are you planning today Samuru?" Prim asked him curiously.

"Normally, you would just go, and you suddenly decide to ask?" The Nibi said to her. "Not this early, please, I am talking to him not you." Prim said politely to it.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:45 pm
Samuru looks upwards and to his left to see the descending figures, his aunt however keeps speaking whilst she descends. "Only old ladies sleep at this hour!" the boy taunts, turning to his right he walks towards the door, gripping it with his right hand he pulls it open, the shiny door knob against the older door gripped in his hand. "If ya wanna know Aunt Prim you gotta follow me and find out, come on Sephora!" With this the boys runs out of the house, his form truly something to behold as he dashes towards the neighbors house, with a small jump he is now scaling the side of the building with tree walking only to purposely kick a potted plant with his right foot, into the upstairs window of the elderly family that lived there, and constantly looked down upon him.

Samuru's speed is kept lower than normal, making sure Sephora can keep track of him and follow him, with her eyes he knows that even if she lost him, she could find him easily with her eyes as his chakra is not one to meld with others due to the Bijuu sealed within him. In time, unless stopped by anyone, Samuru reaches the third training ground, a place normally visited by his father which has now become a more personal training field that he is used to training at along with his family. Exiting his high speed movement, Samuru is standing upon the middle of the three wooden posts, the gates behind him as he looks towards the forest in front of him, and the rolling hills in the distance. Inhaling deeply Samuru takes in the scents of the world, today he is truly in a good mood, he is ready to get Sephora pumped up so he can take her to Volcano, he just has to hope she is in as good as a training mood as he is.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:58 pm
Sephora heard Prim then darted out of her room a few feet behind Prim. As Samuru dashed out the door. Sephora turned her eyes on. She caught sight of him kicking a flower pot in a window and giggled. He always did something to make her laugh or admire him. There went that weird feeling again. What was this awkward feeling? "Prim, I hope you can keep up. I can see him so I am chasing him." Sephora said leaving Prim and chasing after Samuru. Of course she didn't jump houses or take the same way he did, Sephora took the road to the training grounds. She arrived a minute after Samuru did. "I have never been to this training ground before." Sephora said as she looked around it with her eyes. She de-activating them as she looked around.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:13 pm
Prim saw the girl dash off after her nephew. But the smile that lit up the girls face was not a normal smile. Prim smirked noticing her nephew had an admirer, and she wondered if the little girl even understood. Prim knew the training grounds was the main place to go. She let the girl walk way ahead of her then using body flicker she moved fairly quickly behind the girl and to the training grounds.

"How cute, she has a crush on Samuru. At least he has a playmate." Prim said mentally to herself. "Ah, you wanna train, okay we can do that. Play nicely kids, you got to go easy on me, I am very fragile you know." Prim said sarcastically. Making a face at them.

"You really shouldn't under estimate the boy. He could take you down single handed Primrose. I know you are joking but those two children together could be quite the challenge for you." The Nibi said. It was apparently getting agitated Prim could feel it. "Don't worry I can handle them, they know I am joking." Prim replied.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:28 pm
Samuru hears his "cousin" speak first, Samuru smiles lightly while facing away from her and still standing upon the post.  "According to what my father told me, this is where all the legends in history trained, past Hokage, and even himself.  When he rebuilt Konohagakure no Sato, he made sure this training field was rebuilt as a tribute to those past legends, and to inspire the next generation." The boy says proudly, this is the main reason why he picks this training ground above all the others.  He turns now, facing his aunt who now speaks towards them.  "Oh, ya think your hot shit ole' lady?" the boy taunts after hearing her sarcasm.  

Samuru's lips curl into a smirk as he gets an idea, "Tell ya what, this training session will be a bit different, Sephora since your going to be working with me later on, your first lesson will be team work.  It will be me and you against Auntie Prim here in a good ole fashion spar, sound good?" The boy waits for their response, he will not outright demolish his aunt, but she will make a better sparring partner than Sephora will due to her higher rank and knowledge, it will be a perfect chance to see how well him and Sephora can work together considering they will be leaving for Volcano once he gets the clearance from Navi.

[681 TWC.
Ok posting challenge starts now, you have to pass the prior posters TWC by no less than 50 words, have fun.]
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:33 pm
Sephora had to think about it first. Fighting against Prim would be hard. It was rather intimidating to her. Prim was her mentor, her trainer and her sensei. Fighting her was dangerous, and she had a Bijuu inside her. Samuru was very brave, but she knew it was his aunt, so maybe he knew what was going on. This was important training for her. Learning teamwork was something she had to do anyways and this would be good teamwork for her. Her decision was to do whatever he suggested they do.
"Sure Samuru! Lets kick her ass! You are going down Primrose!" Sephora said with an evil smirk lighting up her face. Besides, Sephora someday wanted to rule the world, you can not be a weakling and follow that plan. and she knew this. Sephora had always looked up to Samuru for his bravery and excellent fighting skills. The way he took down Yuri was a good exaple of how good Samuru was at fighting. And considering he wanted her to be his minion, he knew how to take control of people and make them fear him. She had to learn from him. So whatever he was going to say, Sephora would trust it.
 "Where do we start?" Sephora asked smiling at Samuru and activating her Byakugan. She knew that was the first step. She would need the extra help from her enhanced vision if she were to fight off Primrose. A slight shiver ran down her spine as she looked at Prim and saw the black mass inside her. The chakra looked evil to Sephora. She wanted one now, Looking at Samuru she saw the one inside of him to. "I want one of those so I can be like you guys." Sephora said as she looked at the two of them. A bijuu would work in her plans for world domination. Bijuus have chakra in them and most people fear them because they are so powerful. But how the deuce would she get one. Uh oh, she was sidetracked, Samuru would not be too happy with her if she did not focus, and he was training her and wanting to make sure she learned a few things before they went to see her dad.
Prim was a powerful person and would make a good opponent, and she would be able to brag about kicking her ass to everyone else. This could work out.
Being able to have bragging rights and tell of those she refers to as her crew was something Sephora had always wanted. Being the youngest of her group made it difficult to get respect. But Sephora had learned some stuff that made her a little stronger and better than her friends. She had two kekkei genkais. Her eyes from her Hyuuga bloodline and her bone manipulating abilities from her Kaguya bloodline. Now, to put her stuff to the test.

wc; 739
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:16 pm
Prim listened to her nephew run his mouth. Its is something she admired about the kid. He had the guts to say and do things others wouldn't do, much like his uncle Echo. Prim feared Echo and he had often said something to upset her but she still cared about him even though she knew he hated her. 

"I really wouldn't put anything passed the girl. She can use both her bloodlines to now. Byakugan is dangerous enough but with Shikotsumyaku mixed in with it, she could be dangerous. You will need to keep your eyes on at all times. Use my blue fire if necessary. They will be able to block it or dodge it but it gives you enough time to think of your next move." The Nibi said to her. It seemed to be trying to help her with battle strategies before the spar even started. "Thats a good idea." Prim said to it. Since she stole the Nibis chakra and fought it, there seemmed to be a change in its attitude towards her. Prim was ok with this because it helped to keep the peace between them and Prim was able to do alot more without having to look like she was arguing with herself. And she was able to freely use its chakra without it saying anything to her.

"Okay you two rugrats against me. We can do this. I am game for it. I will go easy on the both of you if you go easy on me. I mean A jounin level ninja can't handle two five year old children you know. Even though we are trained to kill and take out five or more enemies on our own, and even though we train squads of three or more on our own, and we take on dangerous missions. Little kids are hard to handle." Prim said being smart. Some things never change and for Prim that was one of them. she will always be a smart ass with a smart ass attitude.  

She noticed Sephora checking her out with her eyes. Oh right! Byakugan and Sharingan can both see chakra networks. "It's the Nibi, I am the two tails Jinchuriki. Long story short I somehow ended up running into the Nibi, we fought, I had to use Mangekyou Sharingan to control it, it fell crushing me, a guy showed up and then it was gone. I started hearing it talking to me and then thanks to Samurus father, I learned I had a Bijuu inside me. Moral of the story kids, no playing on the borders. It's dangerous." Prim added as she prepared herself to fight them.

(789)
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:51 pm
Samuru hears his aunts taunting, his smirk grows wider as he is gonna make sure she knows he is better by the end of this spar, his eyes lightening to take on their brilliant silver with the triple tomoe design to reflect this fact.  He waits for his aunt to finish speaking to Sephora before he acts, the subject of Bijuu he is going to wait on since it is no time to explain it while on the battlefield.  In response to her asking where they start, Samuru says quickly whilst starting his advance towards his Aunt. "Follow my lead!" With this Samuru's form leaps from the post with great speed, his direction towards his aunt, however with her standing five meters behind Sephora, he must first clear her aerially.  This is done unless Sephora somehow does something to make him not successfully jump over her, with her height, and him already standing upon the pillar that she is only 1 meter from, this is nearly guaranteed.

With Samuru's maximum speed possible he angles himself slightly to his left, his right hand acting to move forward for an open palm strike upon his aunts exposed forehead, if no evasion or counter is preformed it will result in the strike making contact and sending her flying backwards nearly through the gates the trio first walked in through, the boy placing however through the palming motion a reverse summoning seal upon his aunts forehead to aid him later on, if this goes through or is countered his actions are altered by such.  If she does fly backwards, his form lands upon the ground in her former location, a wide smirk upon his lips after doing such, the boy hollering towards his aunt, "Hopefully I did not give ya to much to handle, I am just five after all!" the boy taunts.

[990]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum