Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dante Shikura
Dante Shikura
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training and sparring [private] Empty Training and sparring [private]

Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:25 pm
Dante decided after waking up one morning he wanted to train some. However, he knew because it was a Friday morning there would be tons of ninja over at the training pits. He wanted to go somewhere.. different. So, he grabbed all his supplies [inlcuding all equipment on char sheet] and headed out of the village. He planned to train with his weapons and jutsu, and it'd be a good opportunity to also pick up a spar. Dante continued walking along the path until he eventually met the country borders. This area was crawling with ninja, and he was bound to find someone to train with here. Dante unpacked his lunch, and found a good area to sit down on a large, stone floored rocky area. He undid his lunch bag and began eating his apple, before training.

[waiting for Haku and Skorn]
Words: 138

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Dante Shikura
Dante Shikura
Citizen

Training and sparring [private] Empty Re: Training and sparring [private]

Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:12 am
Dante had his naminaka equipped on his back and all his supplies still with him. While Dante was sitting, eating his apple, he glanced behind him from hearing footsteps and saw a goofy looking figure riding a tiger looking thing towards his area. The man was dressed in a strange black cloak covered in pentagrams, and appeared no not be wearing any clothes under his cloak. The mere moment Dante glanced over at the man, he promptly thought to himself
"What the actual fuck is that?"
Dante calmly stood up, and walked towards the tiger and man. Once Dante was about 30 meters away, all of a sudden, he noticed
 "What the hell did you just say? Hell no I'm not saying that, werido." said Dante with an angry tone.
Dante was about 30 meters away from the two things, with nothing around him. Dante rose his voice so he could hear:

"Are you here to train or spar with me? Or kill me?" said Dante waiting for a reply from the strange man, who smelled like ass.

Dante Shikura
Dante Shikura
Citizen

Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:54 am
[OOC: It's should be noted Dante wears his Funkagakure headband around his neck, metal facing the front. Like a necklace sorta. Also, Haku will not be joining this post from my understanding].

Dante watched as the man stared back at him, as Dante was waiting for a simple response. Dante, at the moment, had his hands retracted from his sleeve areas of his robe and had his hands in his robe [like you mentioned.] Out of nowhere, even though Dante was a ways away from Skorn, there was a wiz of blurred movement. Next thing he knows, Skorn is literally gone. Dante begins looking from side to side, then all of a sudden he feels heat. He looks down thinking he pissed himself. He saw a kunai up to his neck! Dante froze in fear and shock. He then heard Skorn, from directly behind him, say:
“I dunno, are you gonna say ‘I suck fat ones’? I recommend that you do, but I’m not one to slaughter random shitty-smelling kids when I don’t have a motive.”
This, deep down, greatly offended Dante and made his confidence drop significantly. But no matter, the real harm in the situation was the fact that Dante was literally being held at a knife blade, and he had no choice but to concede since there was no realistic way to get out of the situation. Dante blinked a few times, not knowing what was going on behind him. Dante decided to finally play along with Skorn, and besides, he did want some training.
"Fine. How about this. If I win the spar, you give me 500 ryo. If I lose the spar, I will take you and your tiger out to eat at the Drunken Kage Bar and tell you I..uh... suck fat ones." said Dante with a reassuring, friendly tone.
"I'll start the spar off. No funny business."
At the point when Dante said the word 'I'll,' he made a hand seal under his cloak, being sure not to move his arms at all. There was truly no way Skorn could detect this, considering he was so focused on waiting for my legs or arms to move. This single hand seal would begin to make Skorn, immediately, and if performed and landed correctly, to feel as if he was immobile and helpless. Skorn would then be experiencing some rather nasty mental images. On top of that, Dante was pretty convinced if he was experiencing the mental images Dante thought that Skorn wouldn't be able to really talk on will, at least not yet, since he doesn't know the jutsu he is being controlled with. Unfortunately, if the technique was successful, Skorn could not move. It probably didn't help him either that he was right next to Dante, strengthening the technique immensely. Once Dante was convinced the technique had set in (a period of about 1 and a half seconds after he made the hand seal), he switched the hold to wear his left [non dominant] arm was still inside the cloak holding the jutsu and his right arm was actually in the cloak sleeve. Because Dante made the hand seals peculiarly hidden, the first movement that Skorn would most likely be able to notice would be Dante putting his arm back in his sleeve. The only thing he did after this was grab a kunai knife off his waist area, and simply hold it in his hand. Dante would then take it and stab backwards towards Skorn's thigh area. The only thing, however, is that Dante was not truly going to hit his thigh. He wanted to see if the genjutsu was successful, and if Skorn could react to his attack movement. If he could, somehow, some way, then the genjutsu didn't land properly. If he couldn't it would reassure that Skorn is under Dante's grasp. This would probably be the first attack Skorn would detect coming from Dante, and try to react to.

[Relative stats:

Dante's strength: 11
Dante's speed: 15
Dante's Chakra: 30

Skorn's speed: 50
Skorn's health: 5

Technique used: Demonic Illusion: Chains of Fantasia
Chance of genjutsu successfully hitting: 100% success rate unless broken

Dante Shikura
Dante Shikura
Citizen

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:33 pm
Dante was speaking his part about the spar when at the words, "500 ryo," Dante all of a sudden felt a weak pain in the back, and then heard Skorn yell loudly,
"Lunch!"
 and felt a series of small blows. These blows were enough to knock Dante around a bit, and get him off his naturally superb balance. After a few other minor hits, the next thing he knows, Dante his being swept under the ankles and falling face first at the ground. He knew Skorn's speed was superb however, the speed of gravity was not as fast. Meaning, when Dante was falling face first towards the ground, he simply used one hand seal on his left hand. This hand seal was the activation of a slightly weaker but still usable technique that would be strengthened considerably because Dante was still right next to Skorn. Sin the Tiger was winding up for his strike on Dante's head when he was in the air, meaning Dante would take a rough it to the mind at the point his head hit the ground, so Dante would have to try to tough out the hit on his head. However, the hit on Dante's head from the tiger's paw rendered him unconscious. Dante layed there in a daze, not knowing what was going on around him. [Note: Dante's cloak only contains kunai and shuriken, i forgot how many I'm carrying it's on my character sheet.]

Last edited by Dante Shikura on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Took out screaming, changed Sin's reaction, accidentally autohit, changed when I made the hand seal)

Dante Shikura
Dante Shikura
Citizen

Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:04 pm
Dante finally awoke from his unconscious state about 4 hours after the battle. When Dante awoke, he was naked! He also had a massive shit on his face! 
"AHHHHH!" Dante screamed throwing it off his face.
"What the muthafuck happened to me..." thought Dante in a daze. 
He felt dizzy as hell and had low amounts of coordination. 
"I must have gotten my ass kicked.. and i'm naked. Great. AND I'm missing all my shit." he thought to himself.
About at this point, Dante felt a really burning pain in his chest area. He looked down, and there it was. A fucking pentagram in his chest. 
"That bastard... this is awful." Dante said to himself.
Luckily, Dante noticed on his way up here there was a hot spring about a mile from this area on the way back to his village. If Dante could just manage to get over to that spring, he could wash himself off and clean the blood off of his chest. Then he could maybe sneak into the village at night time when nobody was around and make it into his home to get a new robe. The only thing that he couldn't achieve was re-collecting his money and possessions that were lost. Dante would have to work for all that stuff back. Dante stood up, about to puke from the scent of his own body, and took off sprinting towards the wooded area on the road back to his village.

[Exit]
[Total words of sparring: 1,352]
[Stats earned: 6, JP Earned: 13]
[My equipment was looted, leaving me with no items to carry.]

[Skorn, sorry for being butthurt before. I've never lost a real fight on this site so I didn't know how to react xD good fight though.]

Last edited by Dante Shikura on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:08 pm
Approved both.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum