Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Meeting Team Two(P/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Team Two(P/NK)

Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 am
Misaki would remain still her arms staying crossed as she would sigh with deep hate for having to do this for one. She would put her hand over her mouth as she would of begun to yawn showing how bored she was right then and there. She would hear someone approaching maybe it was one of the genin she was suppose to add to her squad as she would lift her head and she the first one to arrive was a boy about youmger or close to her age she would say. But she wouldn't jump the gun for one she would stand up as she listen to what he said introducing himself. Before she could speak another had showed up this time a girl"Ok since it seem that everyone here my name is Misaki Takami,Daughter of the Raikage i will be your squad leader and sensei,so before i continue tell me what your capable of first off"She said with a small yawn.

Posting Order:
Misaki
Tanran
Ashley

augustolopez16
augustolopez16
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:47 pm
(Can I join plz?)
Tanran Keitoku
Tanran Keitoku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:57 pm
After Misaki introduced herself, she asked what Tanran and Ashley were capable of. Tanran stepped up first and said "I am capable of both one A and C ranked lightning ninjutsu, aside from the basic jutsu. I have a decent chakra supply for a Genin, along with other well rounded statistics. I've completed about 7 D rank missions alone already so I believe I can complete higher missions such as C."
Ashley Hikari
Ashley Hikari
Citizen

Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:25 pm
She heard Tanran talk. Ashley was impressed. He finished talking and she had to go up. "Hi there I am Ashley!" she said with a welcoming smile. "I am skilled at Ninjutsu specifically Lightning style." "I am ok at Medical Jutsu and Weaponry." She took out a gold sword she had. "This is mine." Ashley thought "Hopefully she is impressed."
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:46 pm
Her eyes would look at her students as ahe would not waist time on words except"Oh very well then your first training session starts now"she says. Her body would glow as in a instant she was in a high class armor.The armor itself consist of three main portions, the leather-esque material, which makes up the body portion of the armor, the Metal protectors, which make up the shoulder pads and arm coverings, and the cloth, which makes the cape and skirt portions. The body portion of the armor is a dark brown, almost black, leather like material. It resembles a leotard, except the sides of the body portion are mostly open, with two straps connecting the front and back of the armor. The shoulder and arm coverings are made of a simple, but sturdy metal. The shoulders are thicker than the arms, but the arms are covered by interlocking metal parts, allowing for great flexibility and little resistance while moving. The cloth portion is mostly for show, and of course to protect modesty. The outside of the cloth is while, the bottom portion of the cloth having on pocket on each side. The inside of the cloth is a dark red.

"Both of you come at me with everything you got dont you dare hold back"she ordered.
Tanran Keitoku
Tanran Keitoku
Citizen

Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:31 pm
Misaki then ordered Tanran and Ashley to attack her with all their might, which showed her confidence. Tanran continued by forming the tiger and rabbit hand seals and saying "Kaiton Kage Bunshin!" A lightning clone appeared next to him, and he formed the appropriate hand seals for Lightning Release: Full Body Current. He then rippled with electrical current. They then charged at Misaki, with the clone attempting a spinning heel kick and Tanran jumping over her.
Ashley Hikari
Ashley Hikari
Citizen

Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:43 pm
Ashley was suprised but followed what her new sensei had said."Here goes nothing." she thought. She threw some shuriken and ran super fast. "Lightning Style: Lightning Shotgun!" She shot the shuriken and were now flowing with electricity. "Lightning Style: Lightning Bullet!" She then got closer to her sensei and hope the attack hit.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:37 pm
The sun would shine on the battlefield or rather training field as she would cross her arms looking at both of them. Her expression showing nothing less then disappointment at there attempts. She personally didnt know how to put it into words. Her eyes would turn to the first attack issued by the boy. She raised a eyebrow at this she was somewhat impressed he was able to pull off a solidfied clone. She didnt show it much but a smirk would form on her face as she faced the first barraged of attacks. She would raise her fist as they begun to show sparks around them it was Black lightning. Tanran being about twenty five meters away from her with his clone. She will use this chance to transfer her armor ability into pure physical strength. At that point in time sending her fist right into the ground cause a chain reaction. Once making contact the ground below them will begin to shatter making it diffcult to stand or even run upon. Using the time brought to jump up creating a platform in midair as she would step upon it her red eyes glaring down at them. Ashley attempts would go right under her missing the intended target to begin with. As she was about fifteen meters in the air standing on air it seems.

"Simple attacks like that will not suffice against a opponent like me,If you dont up your opponent your head will be on a platter at there feet"she says her red eyes was like the fire of hell was burning through her. It was as death was standing before them it was the Angel Of Death."One false move...."with those words her body had turned to a straight blur she would be standing five meters behind Tanran and Ashley"Can be the death of you"she completed as her words were not false but true and to the point. She was standing on one of the shattered pieces of rock that was lifted up by the force of the punch she had delievered. Her armor would simply start to disappear as she would look at them"You two have to learn to work as one and not seperate or your death is for sure and ill be damn Kumogakure genin will be so weak"she said as she would sit down on the rock. Pulling out a piece of paper as she would had pulled it from her coather."We have a first mission as a squad so get what you need and prep yourselves up we have a job to do and i want nothing but the absolute best ya hear me?"she spoke aloud for them to hear her."ill be here waiting when your ready tell me"she would say with a wave of her hand as she would lay on the rock closing her eyes. The area wasnt as nice as before as it was full of broken off rock and a crater at the center. To think this is just the beginning,Time for a new path to be unfolded. She would yawn as she just hoped they will grow stronger in time.
Tanran Keitoku
Tanran Keitoku
Citizen

Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:30 pm
Tanran and Ashley's attempt of an attack on Misaki was quickly diverted, through some type of lightning ninjutsu. This was a jutsu Tanran had not yet seen, which impressed him. Misaki then informed them they had to work as a team if they wished to survive and that their first mission had come up. She acted a little dramatic in his mind, but she was their sensei so her word was to be followed. They were to meet back at this point when gathered all needed supplies and were ready to go. Tanran then said "I have all my necessary equipment and am ready to go." He waited to see what the others would say.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum