Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Training (Private ,Nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training (Private ,Nk)

Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:55 pm
Haku nara arrived to the volcano, looking aorund he saw nothing but the same stuff, which was volcano's and lava pit's! with hot rocks that still was steaming! he was getting ready for some training, today was a big day for him! he was able to learn more about his nara clan at a morning meeting with some friends, the fact haku nara knows there is more nara's out there he couldn't wait till they meet and have a nice little talk! but until then haku nara will be getting stronger on his own. After waiting off for a while haku nara got started with his training, he was working on his strength, getting on the ground and forgetting his gloves again," AH! HOT!" crap dang it I forgot about my stuff again! I got to stop doing that before I end up burning all the skin of myself! I mean I'm not getting young! I'm getting old! and I can't keep doing that shit! or I might end up with no hands!" haku nara stated as he took the pain and he went on with his push-ups, after he was able to do two hundred push-ups he moved onto his other training which, was speed! haku nara was speed was a bit lazy and needed work so he could get faster. Kneeling down to the ground haku nara took off running around the volcano once again! he was basically doing the same crap he did yesterday but trying to add more! as if possible if he wouldn't get tired out so fast. After he was able to complete his speed haku nara took a small break already out of breath? real crazy! he couldn't even do as much he could do before it was like he was the weak one and getting weaker! standing up form the ground haku nara could feel the burning pain still as it took the told on him! although he took it the pain and was trying to finish up his training today! getting into a fighting stance haku nara pulled out a katana he got started to work on his combat maybe taijutsu training! he got started to swing the katana everywhere and he could see how his combat moves was getting better already. But still needed a little work as if he was going to do so! after waiting off for a while haku nara kept on going with the katana then he toss the katana up into the air, and he caught it with his left hand swinging it around he flip it back inside his weapon holder! looking around eh made sure nobody was watching him so eh could finish up his training." hmm this place sucks! TO DAMN HOT LIKE ALWAYS!" haku nara stated as he went back down to the ground and got started with his strength again. But this time he did some set-ups instead of push-ups, rolling on his back the burning pain came,"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" haku nara said as he stood up running all over the place! he just lay on some hot rocks a pile of them. Looking around for another area he could lay down on so he could get done with his set-ups. Once haku nara found a area he got back on the ground doing at least five hundred push-ups! " Alright come on, you got this haku nara! this shit is nothing!" haku nara then stood up smiling as he took a deep breath rubbing his stomach eh was clearly hungry so knowing the fact he was gonna have to go get some steaks, where he could catch a beer and smoke a pack of cigarette's and drink a six pack of beer! he was already having a good life and everything was going well but he just had to get stronger when ever he could when ever he had free time! but although haku nara, was trying to build up his own bushiness so eh could make his own ryo, his pockets was kinda weak all he had was 50 ryo enough to get him one beer and one cigarette ans also some food so he could eat. walking away from the volcano haku nara was heading for his apartment where he would get some bushiness papers done. But with a cold mind and a crazy body shape therefore somebody was retarded or something. The funny thing is haku nara was thinking of his self! but something crazy he could think of, which was crazy, still thinking on his weapon bushiness that'll clean the ninja shop out as if possible if he was able to do it haku nara was going to take that chance as if he needed to. Still needed a little bit of training done haku nara was thinking about if he should go back and do more training, but stuff that was very important he had to attend to! but maybe that important crap can wait? maybe haku nara could just forget about that crap and start doing some training so he could get stronger! although he needed the training. Because there was something very important for haku nara coming up. But having all of this crap on his name that needed to be done he would need to bitch at crap just to make a good message. Turning back around haku nara would think about going for his training again but he was clearly tired so he would need to lay low once again until it was the right time so he could come out! But shit will be crazy so he would have to relax and chill out for a while, with a smile on his face he turned back around heading for his apartment. Ready to get those papers ready for his bushiness. But still in deep thought about what the fuck just happen he might need to just relax and chill out for a while. Walking away pulling out a cigarette and he got started to smoke it on his way home.

EXIT
twc:1011
+5 stats
+10jp
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:39 pm
Approved
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:34 pm
Haku nara was walking around in the volcano, looking at the beautiful sight of the volcano." Well will ya look at the that! such a nice sight of something so weird?" haku nara stated as he cleaned the sweat off his face and he went to training, ready to do more stuff. Feeling the hot air hit his skin, and the sound of the citizens play." How could they even freaking play around this hot stuff? weird! what a weird day! everything is just crazy." Haku nara said as he rub the back of his head pulling out a cigarette and he place it on his lips, not bothering to light it on fire he just put it there to make him look "cool" in other words! or that was just a stupid thing haku nara could think of! but although he had to start his training before the sun went down. Bad enough it was already hot and haku nara had to put up with the sun and the hot old volcano with lava pits and hot rocks flying everywhere! it was a mess up day in the volcano. But still in confusion haku nara got started with his training . He was going to work on his speed. Taking off running, around the volcano. Doing a couple laps of speed training! he would move onto his next thing which was fighting combos. He was pretty much bad at his fight skills and had to get better. Punching the air as if it was his "opponent" once again, after he got done with that haku nara walked away leaving nothing behind he was heading for his apartment where he would get some rest.

EXIT
twc:283
+1 stat
+2jp
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:46 pm
Approved
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:48 pm
Haku nara arrived to the volcano, with a slight pain on his left leg, it appears he might have broke something in his last spar, but although he was kinda rusty after his last spar. Knowing that he put all of his crap into it. But still a little bit of crappy. But today! not only he was going to be at the volcano, but he was gonna be doing a lot as if he couldn't stay in one place. As time went by haku nara stood around waiting for somebody to arrive. He was kinda hoping to catch a very fast spar before he start his weird fighting crazy training? stupid YOU! haku nara always thought crazy crap but was it because of his dad? with his crazy drunken habit rubbing off on young haku nara? but what ever it was you better believe it was going to be the death of young haku nara. But he had to get rid of that habit some kind of way. Maybe KILLING SHIT!?!?!?! nope that want do anything but just make ya look bad. Maybe haku nara just needed to put down the cigarette's and rum beer! then he'll be just fine. Still waiting around haku nara got no luck on his side this time. But although he was able to see some "academy students" there ready for a spar. Maybe haku nara could help them with stuff? maybe he can teach them a little bit of things other than them learning how to fuck up shit and beat other people down and all that stupid stuff they learn from their parents or any kinda of crazy stuff that can rub off somebody else and get on them!

Walking over to one of the ninjas haku nara approached him with a smile on his face, willing to train with him? nope that academy student was acting real crazy. " Hey you dumb ass kid! wanna train? if ya don't know me! I'm HAKU NARA! the known one around this damn village! and don't think I'm leaving, because all the crap you losers learn up to these days is. drugs that'll do crazy stuff to ya and getting drunk! BUT NOT ON MY WATCH! now let's start rather you like it or not imma train you like I was your dad buddy! wow WOW! sorry about that, just get a little crazy when I don't take my medication. Let's just say I miss it today! but hell more action for me! now let's get started chop chop!" haku nara stated as he got into a fighting stance ready to fight with the boy. With his hands made into a fist haku nara was really pissed off that the boy didn't turn him any answer. " What all he did was turn and walk away? what a bitch! should have known he wasn't gonna fight with a pro like me! but although I must have freak him out by my crazy actions. But I did told him sorry, must wasn't good enough for that brat! now must go to my apartment I have been around at the volcano for to damn long! I'm a little bit of tired.
Haku nara woked up with his head clearly mess up, when he got drunk last night he was clearly gonna be messed up with a headache and with the vomiting and other stuff. But to be serious he had a hell of a long time at the bar. Although everybody there was acting weird when they got drunk, to be seriously haku nara wanted to murder them all then rob them out their beer and other shit. But that'll be crazy if he was gonna do that, because he was gonna be hunt down by a crazy drunker that do the same thing. But seriously haku nara need to stop drinking! that's gonna be the death of that boy cause when he start haku nara never stops. But still at least he can control his self when ever he had like five beers." But those that mean he's drunk?" real deep thing to go there. BUT WHY IS HAKU NARA THINKING OF THAT CRAP!?!?!?!! well still today haku nara felt good so he was going to take his medication. Therefore haku nara was going to have a real good day in other words. But if his day was to get fuck up by some kind of stupid guy or girl that just want to PLAY around to much and want there self to get killed? well no lie haku nara was ready to kill today. But he met this girl at the bar that's a ninja, he already told this unknown girl he was going to volcano today. But was she gonna show up at the time haku nara told her? but knowing haku nara clearly forgot what the hell happen last night, but he was going to be okay knowing the tea was his life saver. But out of no where haku nara got the smell of some breakfast from his kitchen who the hell was that cooking? Standing up from his bed he reached over to his weapon holder pulling out a katana. Walking down the stairs slowly he saw a women cooking." Who the hell is you? and why is you cooking? and why is you inside my home? do you want to die? I'm willing to kill ya! now leave! but wait who the hell IS YOU!?!?!?!" haku nara had to much to ask but was it that girl he met at the bar but he just got to drunk to see the suspect? weird! but although the girl was willing to talk to him. " Just calm down haku! I'm the girl from the bar remember? I had to bring you home because you got so drunk then you fell out cold! but when I bought you home we kinda had..... well let's just say we made love" haku nara rub his head then he ran back up the stairs heading for the bathroom where he would vomit. after he got done throwing up haku nara brush his teeth and wash his face. placing his man ring on his index left hand finger.
Walking out the bathroom haku nara put on some clothing, completely just realizing he ran down stairs naked. Bur real crazy? nope it's his HOME! after he got fully dress he place all of his weapons on him then he ran back down stairs.The girl was still there." Okay I completely understand! now you ready to go out training? but wait I have got to eat I'm really hungry." haku nara grab hims a plate of food and he rush eating it." HMMM!! THAT WAS GOOD! NOW LET'S GO!" haku nara open the fridge door grabbing a six pack of beer then he reach on top of the fridge grabbing a pack of cigarette's. "Okay now I'm ready and don't you waste my time with all of your bullshit!" haku nara stated as he walked out the door looking at the girl," WELL YOU GONNA COME?" haku nara asked then he paused for a while." Yeah let's go" haku nara saw the girl walk out the door and he closed it behind her locking the door he place his arm around the girl kissing her neck." Listen babe we gotta how more loving everyday! last night was just me acting out!" haku nara was just trying to see if the girl was gonna admit if everything was true! but it came out she was telling the truth. Therefore haku nara had to date this girl? nope! bullshit. When they arrived haku nara stood by a lava pit and he called the girl over." Say listen babe I got an idea" haku nara already made his mind up! he was gonna kill her. But just had to wait for the right time. But did this girl really know who she was messing with? " Know what forget you!" haku nara grab her and he push the unknown barely known girl into the lava pit not evening hearing her scream or nothing. That's how bad the burning pain was. But still in confuse at least haku nara got a kill today! but did that one count? who cares. walking away from the crime scene haku nara was heading for his apartment where he would get some rest and think about tomorrow. Are if he stay sleep forever if possible well actually only way that can happen if haku nara dies which he don't want.
But somehow haku nara wasn't really to go home just yet he had a lot of training ahead of him so he just needed to push ahead and keep going but still puzzled it was gonna take him days to get his training over with but......with no sleep NEVER NO SLEEP! he would need to go hard and get stuff down. With his beer and cigarette's on the ground he got started with his training. The first thing he did was speed training, but ready he took off running around the volcano he did a few laps around the volcnao but still running a little bit of slow but he still had the time and other stuff so he kept on running. After a while haku nara got tired and he stop running rubbing the back of his head and he cleaned the sweat from his face. He was out of breath and ready to die just then and there. But still out of breath haku nara went back to his training. He was now working on his combat, fighting, taijutsu training. He got started to punch the air as if it was his enemy like he was trained by a fellow family member, punching he kept going until he got tired once again and he fell to the hot ground." HOT! HERE THAT PAIN HOT BURN AGAIN!" haku nara said as he rubbed his stomach clearly the food that girl gave him messed with his stomach. But did she put something int hat shit? walking over to his beer he pulled out two and he quickly drunk them both tossing them over into a lava pit. Then he pulled out another two. He drunk those ones also. once again another two and the drunk those also. once he got done with the six pack of beer really fast, haku nara reached down to his cigarette's and he took out one. clearly drunk haku nara really couldn't control his self he took off walking. leaning down to the ground to grab his pack of cigarette's, wants he got them he place it inside his pocket and he walked away. Still going crazy with a headache from no where and a pain on his body. he had to go home and chill out for a while. With all that drinking he was doing he was gonna go crazy and start killing stuff.
When haku nara arrived home he fell to his bed taking a nap. he was already out the world from being drunk, he had to take a break off for a while looking at the roof he saw three of everything. it was time he would go to sleep, with a hot air all over the place haku nara rubbed his eyes and he didn't know what the hell was going on around his place was he going crazy or what? but was it just because of him getting drunk and making him go crazy. " To be honest I want to go and murder something just to make me laugh and do crazy stuff, but actually I gotta go ahead and take me a bath before I fall out with a crazy mind of stupid stuff ya know what I mean?" but going crazy over something stupid haku nara didn't know what the hell was going on he had to find something to do so he could stop getting drunk over stuff but still over stupid stuff. The next day haku nara woke up still kinda acting weird. But knowing he took his medication yesterday why the hell he would get drunk. But haku nara found the reason to that. it was all because he would mix his crazy medication with his beer then BOOM! it makes him want to do crap to other people that seems a little bit of weird which is crazy. So knowing his situation haku nara would have to not take his medication today just so he could get drunk and have fun. But today haku nara WAS GOING TO KICK CIGARETTE'S in the drain. he wasn't going to be smoking anymore because that was gonna give him cancer and eh didn't need that to mess with his ninja career. So it was best if he would stop smoking. As time went by haku nara couldn't do stuff like that he would start to get dress and get ready for a training day. Placing all of his weapons on his self, haku nara stood there he relaxed off for a while then he took off out the door. Heading for the volcano, to start some training after a while haku nara arrived to the volcano feeling the heat like always haku nara waited off for a while and he stood around just waiting off for a while. With a hot area and other crazy stuff haku nara waited off for a bit then he got started with his training, the first thing he did was his strength clearly he couldn't do much but still had to work on his crap. That ladies love strong men, getting on the ground feeling the burning pain on his hands he got started with his push-ups up and down he went." AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! almost there!" haku nara almost got done then he rolled over his back then he took a deep breath feeling the burning pain on his back." Ah! crap!" haku anra stood up dusting his clothing off looking around with a smile on his face as he girl walked by she was clearly about to die form the heat. As time went by haku nara looked around with a since of feeling over the volcano, could he live there? nope to damn hot if haku nara wanted to step a foot on the lava he'll only have one freaking leg and girls don't like one legged dudes. So he had to chill out just there thinking of something crazy like that. But why? what the hell is WRONG WITH HAKU NARA?

Starting with his training again haku nara was going to be working on his chakra training. Standing there haku nara pushed chakra up to his body feeling the wind from his chakra if possible but what the hell? after he got done with his chakra training haku nara took a break walking around just thinking on his damn life how things could have been better. But still crazy all he had to do was a little bit of more training and he will be done. But tired haku nara took off walking heading for his apartment where he would get some rest after a long day with not doing crap well he did do a little bit of training, which all came out successful when haku nara made it to his home haku nara fell on his bed and he went to sleep ready for another day, and tomorrow he was going to get a lot done but had to rest up for a party he had to attend to tonight!

On the next day haku nara arrived to the volcano, looking around he saw nobody there only thing there was a volcano and hot rocks also lava pit's. " Well this place is crazy CRAZY HOT! BOOM! today haku nara was clearly drunk and acting out crazy, but with the situation he wasd under there was going to be a lot of training he will have to complete a lot of crap early this morning just so he can get home in the right time and also have enough time to start fights around the village, and ahku nara still had to walk around his village just to make sure everything was okay and nobody was trying to pull anything crazy on his village. The place he been everything he was a toddler and growing up! but it'll be funny if this village get the destroy but why? is that crazy or what? why the hell haku nara will laugh! will he help ? yes but how long that'll do for funkagkaure no sato? shit haku nara can't even fight a fly! well he can stand off with anything if he want's all haku nara gotta do is stop playing around and chill out for a bit and wait for his time to come. But knowing he going to leave funkagakure no sato soon! but why? for what reasons? these days missing ninjas might be getting hunt down? but nope not that haku nara know of! but his dream was really to pay a visit to konohagakure no sato! he heard a lot about that village! but he just had to see crap for his self. As time went by haku nara got started with his training. The first thing he was going to work on was his speed training. Taking off running once again haku nara ran around the volcano once again. His speed thing was very important no matter how much he had to work on stuff and other things haku nara needed to get his speed down pack. After he did at least ten laps haku anra stood around with looking making sure nobody was trying to pull some kind of crazy shit on him because haku nata killed more citizens then anything! but why? what the hell is wring with haku nara? well isn't that something real stupid. Looking at the ground haku nara was still kind of trapped inside his old life the way things was before he became a ninja. But still under these situations like this haku anra was still like one of those people who just want to help and learn new things about the word up to this day.

But the thought of haku nara wanting to do something like that! becoming a rouge? why? he had everything he needed inside funkagakure no sato! but still being drunk he had no control over it! but to be true haku nara is never going missing ninja! but he couldn't wait till he visit the hidden cloud they had something haku nara wanted and that was the ninja that left funkagakure no sato! the stupid idea of haku nara letting that dude go just because he was an academy student? crazy! but still inside his won world sorta what haku nara would say! when ever he gets drunk. Getting ready with his strength training haku nara got ready to do some push-ups like he did last time but this time he was going to try and to do at least one thousand push-ups and still have the energy to do more! knowing strength was important for a ninja to have haku nara hit the ground feeling that pain on his hands he go started with his push-ups. When he did nine hundred haku nara stopped and he was out of breath! but that wasn't what he wanted to do haku nara wanted at least a thousand so he could say he finally did something, but although at least he was able to do nine hundred that's really good. After haku nara got done with his strength with those push-ups haku nara stood up from the ground and he looked at his hands seeing how red they got." Well guess I'll go home and get some rest I'm really tired." haku nara stated as he walked away heading for his apartment. To get some rest.

Haku nara arrived to the volcano on a sunny day, with the sweat coming down on his face, and the hot air and other stuff that just made haku nara want to faint out cold, and die! " with all of this hot stuff around me think I better go back home and get ready for some training and other crap? but wait the sun is trying to hide behind that cloud so I should be good until then but crap I don't want to burn up and die over some crazy stuff. Rather not so imma just stay back! but how imma die? heat? weird although I must say! but let me get started with my training before I get over heated and other crap." Haku nara got ready for his training day with a smile air over his head and the sun that seem to appear not to go down just stayed there in one spot! the first thing haku nara was going to work on was his combat well in other words his fighting skills. He turning to his left and he saw a rock that seemed to be a good threat. He quickly got started to punch the rock really hard with his fist bleeding and other stuff. But with the hot sun and other crap haku nara had to stop training and relax for a while and chill out so eh want have some kind of crazy thing! but with all the damn pressure on him he had to get the hell out of the volcano, he didn't want to start hurting shit and acting out like always, but why? why would he want to do something like that? he just act like that just because he know he could? not a good damn excuse HAKU NARA! but still trying to figure out crap he took off walking heading for his apartment where he would cool down and relax until it was the right time for him to back out and do more training. But if he was feeling to lazy he might just stay back and chill out for the time being. But although the best time for him to come was at night time that'll be the right thing for him to do and with being around his friends which was the lava pits and volcano's and other stuff but why act like that? doing stupid shit and making crazy choices! instead of just ignoring the guy who was starting the shit in the first place! WHY ! WHY! haku nara could have still been kicking it with his friends and other stuff having chatting and stuff. But no haku nara had to just to say one crazy thing that got him took away from the thing he always loved doing but knowing haku nara shouldn't have did what he did anyways so go ahead claim haku nara for that shit what good it's gonna do? But haku nara just had to think of crap like that! why? he always wanted answers for everything his mind was just so mess up and already had no love for anybody he just hoped everything will burn and fall just so he can be the only man standing waiting for some crap to happen! but willing to hide out for the rest of his life and wait for the right time for him to come back out again and start killing stuff but see that wouldn't be a good idea would it? no yes.... might be no but long as haku anra was ready for anything! when haku nara arrived home he went to his bed looking around and waiting for his time to come. Haku nara begin to think if he should go back to his training and start all over again! but knowing he already was tired and ready to just rest up and wait for another training time tomorrow but still had a lot to finish up haku nara just leaned against the wall pulling out a beer and he got started to drink it, and chill out for a while but still trap inside his mind haku nara was ready for his training day tomorrow but knowing was tomorrow he was willing to go back out and chill out! but still under these situations haku nara was just in a damn chilling situation zone free no worries or anything. All he had to do was wait out for a while and see what was going to happen with his other stuff and wait on his business to start up it was almost here anyways!
Haku nara arrived to the volcano with a lazy look on his face, he was waiting around for a ninja to show up, but it seems that he had no luck. After waiting around for a while haku nara got started to work on his training, the first thing haku nara was going to work on was his ninjutsu, he had jutsus that he just learned and other cool stuff! but he was willing to learn about it so therefore haku nara would have to work on his ninjutsu skills. Standing on the hot grounds of the volcano looking around, he saw a lava pit! he thought it'll be a great place for him to shoot a fire ball at the lava pit. Hopping back he preformed the fire ball jutsu! he saw how it blew up making the lava splash everywhere. But seeing how the fire ball was to small haku nara had the ability to preform another fire ball but only this on was going to be bigger. Standing there haku nara then hop back once again forming his hands together in a jutsu style he shot a huge fire ball at the lava pit and lava rush up to the air and landed back down." WOW! that was really awesome!" haku nara stated as he cleaned the sweat from his face and he stood there looking around making sure nobody was there, he had to see if there was going to be a situation or something from the two guys that approached haku nara. " So hey guys! do we have a problem here?" haku nara asked as he pull out a trench knife looking at both of the guys ready to fight them!" well actually you the problem boy! ya think you know everything! remember me at the bar? the guy who ya knock out?" haku nara laughed after he heard the talking, " Well actually I do! you is such a dummy dude! now what ya gonna do" haku nara asked as he got into a fighting stance ready to kill both of them." Well nothing but as an matter of fact forget you!" haku nara saw the first guy run up to him aiming a punch for his face," Not good enough!" haku nara stated as he dodged it and he stabbed the trench knife into the guy neck! killing him, haku nara kick his dead body into a lava pit. But with the other dude still standing there as a "witness" haku anra had to murder him also! he saw the unknown man taking off running haku nara hop into the air and he landed looking up at the dude haku nara stab the trench knife into the guy forehead. Watching his body fall, haku nara dragged him to a lava pit and he got rid of the dead body! cleaning the blood from his trench knife haku nara place it back inside his weapon holder, looking around making sure nobody saw haku nara killing those guys. Rubbing his head haku anra couldn't believe how fast crap happen! he really didn't mean to murder those guys but haku nara feared for his life so he had to kill them! but who cares at least haku nara murdered them clean. but the best thing is that nobody never finding their bodies. But still in the dark side haku nara just couldn't believe what the hell just went on, but knowing that he already had to murder two guys over something at a bar that happen two nights ago? they should have just stayed home away from that situation and chilled out. Haku nara then went back to his training but still thinking about what the hell just happen with those guys! stuff really does happen fast in this world. They could have been going home to their wife and kids if they wouldn't have been fighting with young haku nara. But that's what happen when ya find your self in a crazy situation and don't know what to do! but now they is dead haku nara don't have anything to worry about now. Walking away haku nara left the scene heading for his apartment where he would get some rest and think about what the hell just happen! but understanding haku nara was already getting over stuff. When he arrived home haku nara went to sleep resting and waiting for his time to come once again when will he come and play with the crazy cats again? but still under these situations haku nara liked to hide out, and rest up for a bit so if he could he might needed to do that, but with the training he need to complete and other stuff haku nara couldn't just do that just because the situation that got him? well some of that crap can stop but haku nara keep letting that stuff get to his head he have nightmares of the people he killed, and tortured! but those people had it coming! NOW EXCUSE! NO EXCUSE! THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO!! still going crazy haku nara took out a beer and he got started drink it he was already willing to get drunk just from killing those dudes. But stuff like that happen! haku nara finally got drunk and he fell over falling to sleep and resting up trying to sober up from all of that drinking beer and stuff. But still why would he want to get drunk? HAKU NARA IS YOUNG!!!! but why? his life is messed up just because he decided to do some crap like this but nobody else but him! so haku nara would have to take the responsibility and clean stuff up his mess CLEAN IT UP! " Stop leave me alone get out of my head! I tired JUST STOP! I'm ready I'm ready ready to kill and murder stuff! just tell me! and it'll happen!" haku nara got so twisted until he got started to think if he was going to kill stuff and try to do other crap.

Haku nara was just waking up inside his apartment, he was going crazy after killing those guys, over a stupid thing, but although he had to handle his self by any means necessary. Haku nara stood up from his bed looking around he walked over to his bathroom where he would brush his teeth and wash his face. After haku nara did that he walked back out the bathroom heading for his bed where he would get dress up and ready for his training today! he place all of his weapons on him and he ran down the stairs looking around haku anra walked out the door, seeing how it was a beautiful day in funkagakure no sato, he wonder what was going on with other villages? how crap was working and other stuff? well stupid thing to think of, haku nara was on his way to the volcano where he would start his training. He was happy that it was early in the morning so haku nara would get a peaceful training and with no crap! as time went by haku nara finally made it to the volcano looking around haku nara saw nobody there but it was actually a ninja there working on stuff, but when he saw haku nara walking in he saw the boy running away." Hmm... Seems I'm well known now! that's wonderful" haku nara said as he got ready for his training the first thing he was going to work on was his speed, he took off running around the volcano like always, he was running full speed he quickly picked up speed when he got to lap ten. He was trying to get so much done in such little time because he had places to be and things to do! he kept on running around the volcano, once haku nara did at least twenty laps he stop and took a break and waited off for a while trying to take a break. After he got done with his break haku nara went back to his training, he was clearly hungry but willing to eat after his training. The next thing haku nara was going to work on was his strength. He got down on the ground feeling the burning pain on his hands once again, but this time he couldn't even bare with it but he had to keep pushing and going! he got started with his push-ups, down about hundred of them. After haku nara did two hundred instead of hundred. He stop for a while and took a break, looking around at some citizens that walked by. Removing his shirt haku nara went back to his training with the heat taking over his body, haku nara rubbed his eyes and he went back training. Working on his chakra, he stood there pushing chakra up to his body and he closed his eyes working on his chakra he kept pushing it up until he couldn't do it anymore. Relaxing off for a while until his chakra re-building up haku nara watched as the sun came up and the birds started to shout at it." Okay I think I should go? or stay and train? knowing I already did everything that I can do! so might as well go home chill out for a while" haku nara picked up his shirt from the ground and he walked away heading for his apartment where he would take a nap and chill out for a while and wait off for a bit until his time come. When he arrived to his apartment haku nara relaxed off for a while chilling, he fix him a steak and some other food. But willing to work with his stuff some other day! if he wasn't going to be to bored and try to murder stuff for no reason but why? that'll never be answered! after a while of resting haku nara walked back out his door and he got started to do more training. Once he arrived to the volcano the first thing eh did was got started to work on his taijutsu training. He stood there willing to get stronger as if it was going to get good. As time left fast haku nara got started to punch training his punches for areas that'll kill somebody! but still something was off and not getting corrected. After haku nara got done with his taijutsu training, haku nara got started to work on his speed again. He took off running around the volcano again still trying to get faster and become number one over them all! after he got done with all that running haku nara took a break and he relaxed for a while then he decided to leave and head off for his apartment, knowing he just did some training, that'll help him with other stuff and at least try to get him good. But knowing he was ready to do more but he was just to tired and ready to get more rest. As time went by haku nara finally made it home to his apartment hopping into his bed and he relaxed off for a while chilling around until he got lazy and decided to get some rest. " I'll be seeing the volcano once again tomorrow I suppose! but then again I might get drunk tonight and relax over some real crap yeah imma chill off and get more rest but I still gotta get drunk with only fifty ryo I can't get crap! but I can get a pack of cigarette's if I don't have to get drunk I can smoke crap and make bombs and shoot them off at random crap. Then stop until somebody tell me I'm doing to much damage and crap! but wait I really can't do that! just might go ahead and just chill because I really don't want to get myself in any trouble like I did when I beat that citizen to death then pissed on his dead body! that was some heartless crap, although it was FUN!" haku nara stated after a few hours of waiting he finally went to bed and he will soon wake up tomorrow if not tonight.

Haku nara was standing on the volcano grounds, he was trying to see if a ninja was going to show up, because today haku nara had the feeling of training with somebody else. Hopefully he could find a academy student, but actually a genin will be good hell even a chuunin! but it all depends on who will he meet. After a few hours of waiting haku nara saw a kid approaching the volcano, what was he up to? it appears the kid was holding a kunai was he ready for a spar? wasting no time haku nara walked over to the side where the boy was standing looking at him up into his eyes." So tell me! why ya out here? and such a dangerous place! with nobody around! just you and a mentally crazy guy which is me. So tell me what ya name is?" haku nara asked but the boy didn't reply to him, placing his left hand on the unknown boy head, haku nara would push the boy to the ground! " What was that for? why ya want to push me down sir?" haku nara laughed at the boy when he replied," Dude your voice is annoying please shut the hell up!" haku nara stated as he held his right hand out helping the boy up from the ground." Okay SINCE YOU THINK YA SO BIG AND BAD! LET'S FIGHT." haku nara heard the boy ask if he wanted to fight that just made haku nara laugh his lungs out!" You want to fight me? hHAHAAHAH!!! that's real funny" but not noticing haku nara got punch in the face by the boy." AH!" haku nara got real mad and he pick the boy up tossing him in a lava pit that was nearby,' oh crap what I just did? not again! I really gotta stop doing this to myself it's hurting me every time I kill somebody! this is why I hide away from people and try not to show myself! I just killed somebody innocent kid! I didn't want to do that, okay haku nara just calm down go to your apartment and take your medication!" haku anra got started to talk to his self not understanding hwy he just threw that boy into the lava pit! but that's what happens when ya attack your opponent without him knowing! as time went by haku nara took a break still thinking on how crap went down but still under the way crap just happen he just wanted to kill his self just because he messed up and did something like that! but still doing this haku nara was thinking on how stuff was going to happen but can't believe he killed that boy that was just another person gone form funkagakure no sato, but still going crazy haku nara just got started with some training! maybe that'll help him cool off for a bit! the first thing haku nara got started with was his strength he got down on the ground feeling that burning pain on his hands." AH! this pain is nothing new, I felt worse when I was trying to do push-ups one day!" haku finally got started with his push-ups he was going to try and for at least enough that'll help him with his strength. After haku nara did at least nine hundred push-ups he stopped and relaxed for a while then he went back training. Knowing his ninjutsu with his shadows and all that was kinda rusty but actually not haku nara neck binding jutsu he use that thing all the time just to get what he wants! but the funny thing is the fact nobody understands how haku nara do it! he just say it's a gift. Waiting off for a while haku anra used his chakra to shoot a fire ball at a nearby citizen that was just walking by." HEY YOU TAKE THAT!" haku nara just felt like killing something and he just murdered a citizen. Leaving the body there haku anra took off walking heading for his apartment where he would get some rest and chill out for a while and he might as well get a lot of rest due to the fact he have a huge day BEFORE him tomorrow. But not only that he might have found a team in funkagakure no sato that he might have meet up with but then again haku anra never got any papers yet! still waiting off haku anra stood around with his hands inside his pockets then he finally walked away heading for his home. After a while haku nara finally made it to his home and he got some rest. Waiting for his time to come tomorrow! But he was pretty much going crazy already due to the fact he killed two citizens but the worse thing one of them was a kid! that was just trying to make it out this place, but ended up dead! burned alive know how much pain that little boy went threw? a lot if ya want to know! laying down on his bed haku nara took out a beer. He thought if he get drunk maybe things will be much easy and maybe that'll help him relax and chill out for a bit but with all that other crap on his mind haku nara needed more then a beer. So he would need to well might get drunk tonight and start up a fight with other people. That's willing to get their ass kick if possible! Falling over to the side haku nara was wasted and he went to sleep, but killing that little boy was still on his mind! why? why would he do such a thing haku nara always had problems in his life but to do something like this? just wrong. But still happy in some ways, because the boy got killed just to the fact haku nara was clearly pissed off already but for that boy to attack without haku nara knowing ... For all haku nara knows the boy could have been trying to kill him? but all that was over it was time for a new day.

Haku nara was standing around on the hot grounds of the volcano. He was trying to wait for a special guest the he invited to train with him, but although that special guest didn't show up! " Well I was hoping that girl will show up but consider her self lucky because I was gonna kill her just for the hell of it! now I must get started with my training. Knowing I have nothing else to do around here but think cry get mad get drunk and other stuff, but some reason I'm not going crazy anymore! I have been talking to somebody that help mental people like me! and now I'm doing much better since I can take out my anger on that person that's helping me! but I'm still getting drunk and going crazy "sometimes" but knowing I'm still on the road of getting better! still a little bit of rusty with all of my other crap but I'm understanding some of my stuff now! everything in my life is going great. But the only thing I wish to have is my mom and dad! why they had to die? I'm stuck with my granpa and he doesn't give a crap about anything his self! doesn't even care what haku nara do or anything! all haku nara need is a good whoopin and a good talk then he will be okay! but with no parents and nothing that'll help him in his life haku nara will be forever crazy and willing to kill for just to feel free. But still in his own world WHY ME WHY!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ALL CRAZY!!!!" haku nara was going crazy again still thinking on all of that other crap that held him back form doing what he want why he couldn't play outside with the other kids have fun meet new people is this why haku nara want to murder shit! murder kids! murder everything if he had there POWER!?!?!! but knowing he didn't have the power or anything haku nara will suck for his life, but he still was trying to get better and all of that other stuff but knowing he was going crazy within his life haku nara just needed to relax in a nice place that'll help him get his mind off of shit that make him do stuff and other things that'll got him going crazy. But still knowing he was under his condition with trying to get better haku nara just needed more help! and anything could help at the moment and time and also place he was in! relaxing off for a bit haku nara got started with some training. The first thing haku nara was going to work on was his speed. He took off running around the volcano doing some speed training is "possible" once again because knowing nothing wasn't changing or anything haku nara was just to slow and still going slow! but he was trying to get better and other stuff. After haku nara got done with that haku nara moved onto his next training request and then he went down on the hot ground with his hands burning then he got started with his daily push-ups. Up and down he went haku nara was moving at a fast pace because he had other stuff he had to attend to but still going crazy over some other stuff that he had to fix up when ever he got done with his training but he still doing some stuff haku nara. After he couldn't take the burning hot pain anymore haku nara stood up and dust his hands on his clothing rubbing the back of his head. Haku nara was done for the day he walked away leaving nothing behind he was heading for his apartment where he would get some rest form along day of training and working hard. But although he still had a lot to do which he was going to do it but not around this time. But knowing he had no time limit on when he could go home and all that other kid stuff.
Haku nara begin to start back up with his training, he was going to work on his ninjutsu shadows once again. Looking around for a shadow knowing he didn't see anything haku nara just decided he was going to do some fire jutsus that he learned. The first one was called the fire stream jutsu. That was an awesome jutsu that he could learn. Hopping back haku nara push up some chakra forming the hand seals haku nara blew out some fire form his mouth after a while he let it go and haku nara took a break waiting off for a while he stood around relaxing his chakra. after a few hours of chilling haku nara went back to his training. " I did everything I could do here what else? should I just go home and rest like planned or stay out here and do more training? well who going to answer that! imma just go home and chill out for a while" walking away once again haku nara was off for his home! where he would wait and think about his future once again knowing he was still puzzled on what the hell happen! but after a long day of training haku nara always loved to go home and relax under the cold air. But he actually might get drunk and start more fights at the bar. But haku nara lucky he didn't get put out the bar yet. From all the crap he be doing in there! but one day he hop to take over it and turn the whole thing to a huge store that'll sell weapons and other stuff. But still under investigation with that. Haku nara just had to find something else he could do for the time being. When haku nara made it home he was already in deep thought the way things was going for his life was crazy! but still under these situations haku nara just needed to hide out in his apartment and wait! wait on for war to start and crazy stuff to happen so he could be the one on the top and the head leader! but actually hopefully nothing will happen haku nara was already just under a huge light bub that wouldn't let him up was he still going crazy? or just putting on a show? After a while haku nara will go to bed and wait for tomorrow and the sun to show up in the beautiful sky.

WIP
twc:8288/16,000
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:03 pm
Approved so far, 41 stats and 82 jp.
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:05 pm
I'm not done
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:09 pm
Lol my bad, thought you wanted me to approve what you had so far from the pm.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:29 pm
Your so confusing lol, approved once more.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum