Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Training (Private ,Nk) Empty Training (Private ,Nk)

Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:41 pm
Haku arrived to the volcano breathing threw his gas mask he looked around making sure the area was cleared," Okay things seems legit, now I must start my training." Haku was getting started with another training day as an academy student. Still learning stuff about his clan and willing to learn more about skills maybe jutsus that his clan have develop, with a hard wind that blew by he stood there with no weapons on him or no other helpful equipment. With a lazy look on his face he got ready for a training day, getting into a fighting stance he got ready to train. But all of sudden a ninja approached him, asking if he wanted to train or maybe fight," Well I consider you as an easy kill no offense, but although I came here for some training maybe a good fight also other words other than training how about a spar? knowing I'm an academy student and you might be a higher rank knowing I didn't meet you or even greet you. So with that said my name is Haku Nara, a member of funagakure no sato! been here my whole life and I'm never leaving! until I feel the need to leave I suppose". Haku said with a smile on his face looking up at the boy he waited for a reply. But from it being dark in funagkaure and the light that seemed to help young haku see his opponent well just wouldn't say opponent cause he never gave out the information haku was looking for. If the boy wasn't going to be cooperative haku was just going to have to risk his life and kill that unknown guy, for all haku knows he could be an missing ninja that's just looking for trouble.

"Well hold it young man! who you think ya talking to in that mean tone? and I barely can understand what you saying with that gas mask on mind taking it off? and also the only part I got well actually lucky to catch onto. Was when you told em to introduce myself well in other words young man! my name is .... ugh.... I rather not give you my name until the spar is over okay?".

"Bullshit! that tells me you is not from here young one, but if ya is please excuse me. But I don't know why you don't want to give me your name, that just pisses me off dude. Now I'm not taking my mask off other people seems to understand what I'm saying but actually, maybe I could be to far away from ya mind coming a little bit closer so I can get a real good view of ya?"

"Okay no problem with that young boy" Haku watched the guy walk over to him he seemed to be in a rush as he if he was on some kind of drug? " Oh shit! you look like an damn troll or some kind of nonhuman person brother! but oh well everybody have problems. By the way mind giving me your rank?"

"My rank ugh.... I'm going to give you all that information after the spar now come on let's get started chop chop"

"No fucking way! not start a spar with you, now if ya don't mind beat it! before I have to kill you" Haku said as he got into a fighting stance once again ready for a fight if the guy wasn't going to go so easy. But haku was wrong! the guy left just when he stated that," Hmmm.... Must have been some kind of citizen of funagakure but I should have killed that guy when I had a chance but maybe somebody will kick his ass and give him up to the leader of funagkaure no sato. Now I must get back to training that guy mess me up coming here talking shit and what not". Haku said as he rub his head but not noticing the came was coming his whey holding a kunai." DAMN! dude just chill!" quickly moving out of the of harms way, he noticed how slow the guy was moving. That quickly made haku thought if his opponent was just a citizen that didn't know crap but just trying to start fights and do crazy crap that'll get him killed.

After haku dodged the kunai attack he looked up at the guy smiling," Okay brother I know who you is! can't fool an real ninja. Now why this citizen yes I'm talking about you, coming after somebody that's well trained for situations like this. Now leave form the volcano before I kill you dude" haku saw the guy walking away but still had the kunai inside his hand." Hey dude you can just toss the kunai inside the lava pit, no need for you to keep it, all ya gonna do is go around and look for trouble which will piss me off" watching the citizen toss the kunai back inside the lava pit knowing that it wasn't no use for him to have it. Which is why haku wanted the citizen to put that kunai up before he hurt-ed him self or maybe took another academy student life that didn't know shit! Walking over to the left side where a lava pit was just a few meters away from him, feeling the heat the rush over his skin and the sweat that begin to fall down haku face." Okay now I must start training before somebody else come that'll make me mad".

"Okay imma get started with some stretches, can't get started with training without doing my workouts, not trying to pull am muscle or anything". Getting on the ground the first thing haku got started doing was push-ups. with the palm of his hands on the ground and his finger-less gloves clearly not working because the hot ground was punching up so much beat that it was burning threw haku finger-less gloves." HOT HOT HOT!" haku quickly stood up rubbing his hands together looking around, making sure nobody was looking at him or planning an attack to kill him. Standing from the ground reaching his left hand to his back pocket pulling out an cigar. Walking over to the right side he took a seat on a rock placing the cigar inside his mouth," hmm... what a day, hot ass hell out here" haku said with a smile on his face as he pulled out some papers that was folded up inside his left pocket." I need to look over these papers, academy never writes to nobody, might have got an reward or something, actually I hope this is a reward I can show my dad and my mom. wait they dead FUCK! I know who killed my parents but I need more information on those guys before I take action".

Haku then folded the paper back up after he looked over it, "Nothing much I can even do here! came to the volcano to train but now I can't even train. Guess I'll just find something else to do around here, might go have a chat with the leader of the village, hopefully he don't kill me. But actually come to think of it I'm just going to stay away from him best if I don't go to him so he want be my friend and knowing imma leave this village soon, just don't want anything to stop me" haku then hop off the rock with the cigar inside his mouth he used his right hand to pull the cigar away." Okay let's see here what I can do besides leave. I should wait for somebody to show up maybe I can start some training with somebody else, although I am in the mood for some training, but for some reason not with nobody else. Looking around he waited for a ninja to arrive. But knowing that wasn't going to happen so Haku just stood there not knowing what to do but go home and decide what he is going to do next in his ninja life. But obviously he couldn't go just yet he had a lot of bushiness to attend to at in the volcano but he had to do some training and get ready for the genin exams.

Getting into a fighting stance haku got started to work on his taijutsu, punching the air as if he was punching an target that he had his aim on for a while. Hopping back withing a few meters he took three deep breaths taking a small break before he got started with his training again. After his break was over haku went back training but it was something he was missing, something that hit his mind and needed to be finish before the sun raise." Wait damn there is something I'm missing but wait come to think of it I already did it so I'm good for now" haku proceeded with his training, the second thing he was going to do was train his chakra obviously he didn't have much control over his chakra so eh had to gain the chakra trust some kind of way. His dad always told him, always become friends with your chakra cause without that you is nothing. with a smile on haku face after the thinking back on his dad and all the crazy things he use to do.

As a hot wind blew by haku took a seat on the hot ground," HOT! HOT! HOT!." haku stood up and he took a gaze at the ground then he took a seat back on the ground, with his butt on the heated rocks that seemed to burning him really bad, but he had to get this done. Pushing chakra up to his body he closed his eyes relaxing within his own world that he can control and do what ever he want. After he got done with his chakra training he stood up rubbing the back of his head again," Can't wait till this training is over not really much I can do anyways" haku then walked over to the side thinking on what he was going to do next there wasn't really nothing he could besides wait around for a ninja to come like planned but nobody seemed to come out around night time but some ninjas really don't like the heat so much so it'll be luck if a ninja come and also willing to train? real epic.

Placing his left hand on the back on his head removing the gas mask letting his face catch some hot air, and the sweat that fell down form haku face hitting the ground he step on it using some hot rocks to hide it so nobody can take his sweat for some kind of example or test or anything out of the blue. Standing around the sun got started to come up and morning time was coming, he knew some ninjas will come out around that time but from him not going home and staying at the volcano waiting around starting up some sparring and doing other stuff to keep his mind off things. Looking around he could see how the lava really didn't look so good in the sun but knowing how hot it is inside the volcano village haku was going to need to get home pretty fast before he die from heat exhaustion.

Walking away haku was glad that he was able to do somethings but not fully but at least he was ready for the genin exam within the next few days "Okay so long volcano, glad I don't have to stay there anymore, but I really don't see what I did besides sit around all day and think about other things" haku said in a joking matter as he walked away, as time went by haku made it home where he would rest and think about his life.

EXIT

twc:2014

+10 stats
+20 jp
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Training (Private ,Nk) Empty Re: Training (Private ,Nk)

Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:36 pm
Approved.
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:36 pm
Haku was inside his apartment thinking about his family but although they was all dead, but he thought there could been a better future for them. After waiting around inside his apartment haku stood up and walked away heading for the volcano for some training and his shadow jutsu that he was able to get but he still need to learn more about the jutsu. Heading off with a trench knife inside his left back pocket, and a katana that was attached inside his long dark jacket, also a exploding tag that was inside his right front pocket. With a white t-shirt to his chest. and dark black pants, with his finger-less gloves on each hand. When haku nara arrived to volcano, sweating already, taking off his jacket he toss it to the left side but before he tossed it haku pulled out the katana,"Okay I must get started with my training" flipping the katana inside his left hand haku place it inside the weapon holder that was attached to his right leg. with his ninja shoes that was relaxing on some hot rocks, but it appears the hot rocks was burning threw his ninja shoes almost." Crap! can't even stand on the ground" haku stated as he turn to look at a shadow of a volcano." Okay let's see how this crap work, is this jutsu good or fake" After haku manipulated the shadow of the volcano he pick up a rock that so happen to be a hot rock," ah hot hot hot!" tossing the rock at the shadow he manipulated he saw how it bounce off the ground but if that was an opponent the rock would have did some damage if possible. With a hot wind that blew by him he was able to test out his shadow jutsu and he was able to see how good it works, but it would have been better if he was going to test it out on another ninja just to hurt someone. " Well it's getting late think I should go now that's all I needed to do but I shall come back tomorrow for more training. But I feel that I'm missing something..... should I be goign home around this time anyways? am I really done with what I got? hell might as well stay not like nobody can tell me what to do." standing there haku wanted to try out his shadow jutsu again. turning to a rock he was to manipulate it," Okay hope this works let's try out what I did before" haku picked up another rock but this time he got lucky it wasn't a hot rock, tossing it at the shadow he saw it bounce back again was there something haku was doing wrong? but although he forgot a rock against another rock well nothing gonna happen. But that same reaction. as time went by haku nara stood around until he got boredom on his side and he walked away heading for his apartment where he would get some rest and wait for the big day tomorrow.

EXIT

twc:515

+2 stats
+5 jp

+Shadow Imitation Technique Mastered
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:46 pm
Approved
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:22 pm
Haku nara arrived to the volcano, looking around he saw one or two volcanoes, that rush lava from it. With some hot lava rocks that shot from the volcano, and landed on the ground! with a hot wind that'll come around within a few hours if not minutes, and a lava pit that was located to the left of haku nara. He was wearing some training gear, with a white muscle shirt he had on, and his dark boots, with his black pants. with a katana that was attached to his right leg inside a weapon holder, also his trench knife that was located inside his back left pocket, and his exploding tag that was inside his front right pocket, also a smoke bomb that recently just got that was located inside his front right pocket. As that hot wind blew by that haku nara was expecting, he got started with his training. He was aware of a long day it was going to be, but knowing he had important bushiness to take care of, he was going to have a very fast training today. But enough to get him ready for his fight with that ninja he was going to hunt down on his own! he already had a location on where that boy was, haku nara knew the boy was at the hidden cloud. But since, that unknown boy left when haku nara was an academy student and wasn't ready for a fight. but now haku nara is a genin and ready to kill that boy who left. Although he was going to have meet up with the kage of the hidden mist, and ask him about the latest ninja that came to his village. But haku nara thought about it for a moment. He might needed to have a word with the funkagakure no sato leader. Because he had to report that boy to somebody, knowing haku nara couldn't fight or nothing at the time when the boy left, but he already had his story straight and ready to talk to the funkagakure leader. With a little worried on haku nara face. He was kinda of shame that he let that ninja go without even fighting with him! but haku was going to eventually see him again even if haku nara gotta go to the hidden cloud and kill that boy. As the sun went down and the moon came out, haku will get started with his training, the first thing he worked on was his combat fighting. He already knew some of his nara jutsus that he actually practice two days ago at the volcano, looking over to the left side and there was another lava pit, haku nara never really noticed that one, but glad he saw! with all the hopping around he was going to be doing he didn't want to land inside a damn lava pit and kill his self. As another wind came by haku nara then got started to punch the air as if it was his enemy, swinging blows everywhere he finally got tired and went to the hot ground," HOT HOT HOT!!!!!" quickly standing back up he dust his clothing off, taking a quick look around and he got into deep thought again, should he just leave and got to the leader on his own, and report the crime that happen a week ago? he already had an appearance of the boy that left funkagakure, and he also had the boy destination point. All haku nara had to do was report the crime but although it took him a long time to do so! but haku nara got this strong filling he had to kill that boy on his own! so if he had to haku nara was willing to murder him inside the hidden cloud. After a break he went back to training working on his speed! he took off running around funkagkaure no sato, once he made it back to base he went to the ground taking the burning pain, he would start with some push-ups up and down he went," Okay! must stop after a hundred" when haku nara made it to hundred he stop, standing up from the ground he cleaned his hands onto his clothing. Feeling the hot wind again, and the burning pain on his hands that left him bleeding. As time went by haku nara went back training, with his mind still kinda going crazy and should he he the unthinkable and kill that boy, that'll start crap up! but if haku nara was to report the boy leaving he would at least get some kind of credit from the leader, but not knowing if he was going to get mad because haku nara let the boy go without even trying to fight with him! but that's how it is when a ninja weak and afraid to attack an opponent, not knowing if this opponent is a higher rank or a really good ninja. After he was able to get his speed training done, and also his combat fighting, haku nara got started to work on his chakra training. Closing his eyes and pushing chakra up to his body," Okay my training is almost over with just got to do this and I'm done!" haku nara kept his chakra over his body until a hour later, and he relaxed for a while waiting for his chakra to reload good enough. After waiting off for a while, haku nara took off running heading for his apartment. Where he would get some rest and think about that ninja who left funkagkaure no sato. But the thought of him even having to put up a fight with somebody else, but although he was going to have a huge argument with the leader as if there was going to be one, but a huge mistake for haku nara to stop that boy anyways. But since haku nara already had some good reasons, he just needed witnesses.

EXIT

twc:1000

+5 stats
+10 jp

Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:24 pm
Approved
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:52 pm
Haku nara was walking along a path with a katana inside his left hand, he was just coming from his apartment, with a worried look on haku nara face. He could feel the heat rushing against his face and the sweat that fell down his face, he stood on the grounds of volcano, looking around he saw the same thing from last time. But only haku nara entered from the other side so he might have saw something different but not that important. Standing around haku nara flip the katana inside his left hand, ready for some training, as the hot wind came by again he stood there smiling, but before he got started with his training he got into a deep thought. But again something that really wasn't important. But although he always thought everything he was thinking of always came up true, but sometimes he could be wrong "if" his calculations was wrong about the crap he thought of! as time went by haku nara got started with his training the first thing he got started on was his speed. Taking off running around the volcano after he would do at least three laps around the volcano, he stop and got started on some other stuff. Which was his strength, he went down to the ground doing some push-ups, feeling the heat on his hands again that cost a burning pain but after haku nara was able to do hundred push-ups he stood up looking around, then he went back down to the ground on his back," Okay here comes the burning game again" haku nara then got started with his set-ups, when he got done with doing five hundred set -ups he flip out a cigarette. Walking over to the left side where a hot rock was he place the cigarette on the hot rock and he saw how the cigarette went up to fire and haku nara was able to smoke it. He place it on his lips, and he took the first blow from it, " COUGH....COUGH....COUGH!" the coughing sound from haku nara, he never smoked a cigarette never in his life, but although he wanted to try it, and it appears that addicted feeling came form nowhere. " hmm.... I can get used to this" Haku nara stated as he toss the cigarette to the right side and he watch how it flew inside the lava pit. Standing around he went back to his training, doing some combat fighting punching type of training! he used his katana that was still inside his left hand somehow haku nara was able to complete all of that stuff with the katana inside his hand, with a good grip on it he got started to swing it around aiming it for anything in sight! the katana was the only weapon he had on him, but although that's all he needed for today! after he got done with his combat training haku nara took a small break. Smiling looking around he got that feeling that he should leave reasons? there is nothing to do there anymore. But he still had more stuff to do withing hours and he needed it to be done fast, but with all the hard work he had on his shoulders there would have been a lot for him to do within those hours,. As a hot wind blew by haku nara favorite thing to happen he went to the ground again working on his strength once more. pushing chakra up to his body he could feel the heat on his body and the sweat that went down his face falling to the ground! placing the katana on the ground haku nara, took off his shirt and he toss it inside the lava." IT'S TO HOT OUT HERE!" haku nara said with a lazy look on his face then he went back training rubbing the sweat off his face with his right hand, and he went back to the ground picking up his katana! placing it inside his weapon holder that was attached to his left leg. After he did all of that haku nara took a break resting up for a while until he ready to go back training again. But with the heat haku nara was afraid he was gonna back out an leave the volcano just to do something different. But knowing the heat was taking the told on haku nara, he walked over to his book sack pulling out some water that was cold but now hot." AH! that feels good going down me!" haku nara said as he went back to his training, looking around before he could even start back training he saw a guy that approached him, was he a ninja or citizen of funkagkaure no sato? smiling haku nara got started to talk to the unknown guy willing to find out some information on this character!" okay what ya doing here and why ya coming at me?" haku nara stated waiting for a reply form the guy but he never was able to say anything." Okay! you freaking me out imma just leave now because of you!" haku nara then took a few steps back, but before he knew it the guy got started to attack him, haku nara placed his hand on the guy left leg and his other hand on the guy shirt! he tossed the unknown guy into the lava," OH CRAP! see what ya made me do? now you may die with a smile on your face" hearing the guy scream in pain haku nara just laughed and he went back to his training as if nothing happen. Kneeling down to the ground haku nara sighed then he took off running heading for his apartment where he would get some rest. But still thinking on that guy who he had to kill but haku nara had to protect his self although the guy body is under a lot of lava and might be burned to the bones by now," I must say the made me feel good never really have much fun like that anyways!"

EXIT

twc:1022

+5 stats
+10jp

+Shadow Neck Binding mastered
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:36 pm
Approved!
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:58 pm
Haku nara arrived to the volcano with a lazy look on his face he was all what so ever, mad! mad over the fact his life could have been bullshit over, but although haku nara really wasn't mad. Due to the fact haku nara was clearly might have been mad over the fact he didn't even kill nobody or got into any crap lately! unlike other people, haku nara loved to be caught up in war and other fighting stuff that'll make him seem kind of hard. What so ever he had nothing to be mad over, he had everything he needed, but he was really getting mad hard drunk lately in his life. As a hot wind went by haku nara got started with his training, he was working with his strength! but also he forgot to bring his weapons with him, so he might have forgot them, " Crap might can't even train my combat today without my weapons! but although I can still work with my taijutsu. So hell with it I can make it without any weapons!" feeling the hot pain on his hands he quickly stood up dusting his hands off. With the hot pain on his hands he shook them," HOT! I forgot to take out my gloves when I go to that how ground!" reaching to his back pocket haku nara couldn't even feel for his gloves, was they took when he got drunk last night? or when he got drunk this morning? how ever if they was took haku nara must have thought his weapons was stolen also, but he just remembered! that he place all of his items inside his treasure box. But he still had to figure out why the hell he forgot his things knowing he should keep up with them, like always he keep his items on him but sometimes when a teenager love to party and do crazy stuff he just had to get drunk and lose his freaking mind! but considering his dad always was a stupid damn loony-tic. Haku nara just had to follow in his foot steps, but how ever his dad end up dying because he got drunk and thought he was the fucking greatest and fell in a lava pit, burning his self to death. Knowing haku nara laughed his self out cold at the funeral just because his dad got crazy and decided to get drunk and bet his friends he could jump inside a lava pit and not die. But if haku nara was going to die by getting drunk and doing some crazy shit like his dad again there will just be history made. After he got done doing hundred push-ups he stood from the ground looking around with a lazy look on his face! clearly ready to get drunk and have fun tonight and also start fights up for no reason. As the sun went down and the moon came out, and how so some what a cold wind went by in the volcano," How the hell that just happen was that history?" looking around he thought that was his dad or his mom pulling some kind of fucking game on him. But the funny thing is it could have came from the citizen to his left that was fanning his self and some how when he fanned on the right time the cold air from the fan rush away into the air and haku hara was able to get it. With a smile on his face haku nara got started with his speed, he took off running around the volcano doing a couple laps trying to improve crap! when eh was able to to get done with his speed training, haku nara moved onto his chakra training, "My chakra was able to get good lately I have been learning fire jutsus also some nara clan ones! but that's the good thing I was able to learn those things, but I fear that I might go missing ninja and start killing shit just to be crowned king over the fucked up ninja world. after waiting off for a while he moved to his strength again getting to the ground he did more push-ups and he decided to add some set-ups to the side, but not feeling to well haku nara rather stay back and just take a small break and wait off for a while, so he used his left hand to pull out a cigarette and he place it on his crispy lips. using his right hand he pick up a lava rock burning the cigarette to fire," HOT! HOT ! HOT! DAMN!" haku nara screamed, he always seemed to burn his self every time he came to the volcano. With the lava rushing over the street and the damn rocks still shooting over the stuff and also the heat that made him sweat, as he took down the cigarette very quickly he toss it into the lava pit. rubbing his head he was clearly ready to leave the hot volcano he was clearly hot and over heated he was hoping that guy will time the wind again and send haku nara some cold air, but knowing that's once in a life time. After time went by it was fully night, and haku nara heard that's when the "wild ones come out?" still thinking on his worse day every when he arrived to his academy classes on the first day throwing a real nut move and was pissed off for no reason that whole day! he was just the kid that nobody could get and was trying to figure him out, how ever those who tried to figure him is dead today, but his academy teacher the one that he had to get straight also the one who he had to get beat up by, but can haku nara lose a fight against him now? nope! haku nara would have been killed him if he ever was to see that academy teacher again. He was already tired and ready to leave so eh packed up his stuff and walked away ready to come tomorrow! but if he wanted to get that training done he had to stay there for the time being, but by it being so late and haku having to do crap tomorrow he would have to go to sleep now or never! if he was going to stay up all night training he might die from staying in the heat to much. But ready to fight or train haku nara got into a fighting stance then he got started to work on his combat training. He would start punching the air acting off as if the air well none surface area was his enemy, he would start kicking and also other things! after he got done with that haku nara was ready to do something different, maybe his strength but he just got done with his strength training and ready to maybe just go ahead and maybe start on his speed, perhaps he could get that done cause he needed to get faster. Taking off running haku nara did five laps and eh stopped then fell to the ground taking deep breaths," HOT!" quickly standing up haku nara could feel the hot stuff on his back, " DAMN! NOT AGAIN!" haku nara stated as he rub the back of his head then he walked away leaving nothing behind heading for his apartment where he would get some rest and think about his future, if there was going to be one from the road haku nara was going on! but he was going to be the best but therefore going missing ninja was not going to be the right thing but if he had to do it. Then so beat it! but not going missing until he was strong enough to face what other people fear!" Well my time here is done!' haku nara walked away heading for his apartment. Turning back around haku nara rub his head still in deep thought, with the heat on his face and the sweat the fell down to the ground, he was clearly bored and ready to find something else to do, other than doing some kind of crazy training! did he need friends? or just he was going crazy and couldn't trust nobody? haku nara will fear that he might ended up killing some ninja in funkagkaure no sato! due to the fact the rage inside him was taking over and making his mind go crazy! so until then he would hide inside his apartment and might relax somewhere and try to meet new people that he could trust but still not understanding the reasons behind his disappearance away from funkagakure no sato? but that is stupid so haku nara will just hide back and kill KILL KILL! as if he would need to but he still was going crazy maybe a medical ninja can give him some medication to help his situation. But as if that was going to work. As the time went by haku nara was just miles away from his apartment and if he was to come back to the volcano it
'll be for some more training or maybe meeting up with somebody.

EXIT
twc:1555
+7 stats
+15 jp
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:19 pm
all Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum