Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Uchiha vs. Uchiha (P/IO/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uchiha vs. Uchiha (P/IO/NK)

Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:19 am
Primrose Smiled at the compliment Gekido had given her. She was feeling rather egotistical as she kept her eyes on Gekido. Unfortunately she didn't notice the weapon being pulled out and coming towards Gekido. Prims thigh was barely cut open as the weapon went across her thigh. Wincing in Pain she dropped her own weapon and grabbed her leg. The cut wasn't deep but it did manage to cut the leather on her pants and cut a half an inch into her leg. "Fuck!" She yelled grabbing her leg. "Damn, how did I not see tha?" Prim said.

"Staring to deeply at the guy you are sparring Primrose? Senba might get jealous." The Nibi said purring. It seemed to take pleasure in her pain. "No one asked you, I am requesting you stay outof this one more time." Prim said sarcastically. "Damn beast always has to interfere or make some sort of comment." Prim sighed. The she noticed Gekido could probably hear her. "Its a really long story." Prim said to him.

(1001)
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:03 pm
The sword barely sliced through prim's thigh and came right back into Gekido's hand. He felt bad for it but it was clever of him to do that as he untied the wire rolled it up and put it back into his pouch. He chuckled a bit and said "It is all good Prim." He sheathed his sword and took a stance his left leg in front first. His elbows bent at a ninety degree angle and his hands cupped waiting for a attack.

He kept thinking to himself "I have to depend on these sharingan more and more now. I feel so much better and stronger with them on. I have to get stronger to be able to become a full ninja." He smiled still holding his stance with adrenaline in his veins.

[991 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:07 pm
"I am sorry was that out of context Primrose? I simply mean often enough with you being a girl, you tend to check out the guys you spar. I have read your thoughts and you do. But, I believe this is either a really close clan member or maybe a relative. He could be your cousin for all I know." The Nibi stated in a rather friendly manner. "Um, okay, if you say so Nibi." Prim stated back in a normal tone, slightly shocked. "Hey Gekido, when are you taking your Genin exam if you don't mind me asking?" Prim said focusing back on her fellow clan member.

[1111]
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:44 pm
Gekido relaxed a bit smiling as she as the question. He then said "I am taking it tomorrow." He took a deep breath hoping this spar was over because she was too strong for him. He would like to spar with her again after his genin exam. He popped his back and his knuckles a bit. He would then say "Actually I will go home, eat, and all of that stuff so I can prepare for it tomorrow. I will want to spar with you again after I make genin and have more tricks." He would then smile and walk off back to his house.

[Exit]

[1096 WCT, + 5 stats, + 10 JP]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:06 pm
"Very well...Gecko." Prim said walking towards him and ruffling his hair as he left. This kid was definitely and Uchiha, no doubt about it in Prims mind. He looked individual from the others, but from what Prim had heard so did her cousin Koroshi. Prim herself had different eyes from the rest of the Uchiha clan. Not many had blue eyes. 
"Looks like someone knows your strength. I must agree, your strength and abiities have increased." The Nibi said with a sound similar to a purr. "You have been awfully nice lately. I lind of like this side of you Nibi, maybe you aren't so bad." Prim said smiling as she left the area to go home herself.

[1233] +6 stats +12jp
[1233/5000 towards befriending Nibi]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 59500

Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:38 pm
approved i guess
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum