Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Celeste Uchiha
Celeste Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Uchiha Bonding (P,Ita) Empty Uchiha Bonding (P,Ita)

Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:23 pm
Sitting upon a unusually flat boulder, Celeste watched as the tutor hired by her father was babbling about the control of her chakra. Celeste had only been in the Ninja Academy for a year or two, but she was absolutely sure that she knew how to control her chakra. If she didn't, then her family....father mostly. Would be screaming at her all day everyday. He didn't believe in a Uchiha that wasn't smart, nor did he believe in a Uchiha that couldn't fight. Fortunately for Celeste, she was the opposite of them both Academy Student wise. Even though she was 12, she was still pressured everyday to become the very best like no one ever was. There was only one Uchiha that seemed to be above all in Konoha and probably the world. And that was the infamous Viper Uchiha. Once the Fourth Hokage and once the Head of the Uchiha clan. At the moment no one knew what had happened to him, but that was a tale for another day.

Her right leg crossing over her left leg. She would look at the tutor and say "Can we get to the ninjutsu. I don't have time to learn about how to control my chakra when I already know how to do it!" Said Celeste with a slight scream. The tutor will begin to stutter as he stared at the little girl, but his words would come out as a  "Yes" and the little girl would nod.

"You see Ms. Celeste. The Clone Technique allows you to make a intangible copy of your own body. It is quite similar to the Shadow Clone Jutsu, however the Clone is unable to move. It is more of an afterimage. The Clone technique requires the performing of three of the most simple handseals." The tutor would begin to form different handseals after each word as the words he said were "The Ram. The Snake. The Tiger."

Celeste would only look at the man. She had never tried to perform a Jutsu before as the Academy had been teaching them basic Taijutsu for a year or so. Hopefully she doesn't make a fool herself and completely go back on the word that she knew how to control her chakra. The tutor will nod at Celeste and once again perform the handseals. However this time once he performed the last of the handseals. A perfect image of himself would appear next to him. "Now as you see, this what a perfected clone Jutsu looks like." Celeste would nod as she pushed herself off of the rock and hit the ground with a plop. Brushing off the dirt and grime from her backside she would begin to focus. Standing at 5'9" Celeste was arguably tall for her age, but she still pales in comparison to the 6'6" Jounin. Performing the handseals just like the Jounin did, Celeste would feel a flow of energy run through the veins of her hands. And like the Jounin, upon initiating her last handseal. A exact clone of herself would appear next to her. "See. I told you it would be easy." Said Celeste.

Performing the Jutsu on the first try had caused the extremely cocky preteen to become even more cockier if that was something that was even possible to do.

Looking at the tutor, Celeste would say in a cocky tone "Now explain the next one." The tutor would begin to stare hard at the Uchiha. "Now I don't need a spoiled brat telling me what to do. Even if it is for Ryo." Celeste would only look in shock as the Jounin seemed very angry.

WC: 607
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Uchiha Bonding (P,Ita) Empty Re: Uchiha Bonding (P,Ita)

Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:16 pm
Off in the distance was a teenaged boy perched high up on a branch of a large tree within a cluster of trees that served as a vantage point for the young jounin to keep watch over both the villages ninja academy and training fields. The young shinobi had black hair, so black that it almost seemed to have a blue hue to it.

Ita had sometimes come here to clear his head, but following events from the past few weeks it had seemed he had been here more than ever. To begin, Queen and Ita had run into what Ita had believed to be the three-tailed beast, Isobu. Luckily for them they did not have to confront the beast. Ita had a weird feeling in his stomach about the whole ordeal and figured that it wouldn’t be the last time he would meet the turtle.

Switching his train of thought, Ita would think about his dear friend Jace who had recently lost his life to a similar beast. Ita rested his back against the base of the tree and let his right leg stretch out flat against the branch, while bending his left leg towards the sky so that he could rest his elbow on his knee.

With Ita’s only real friend dead, a familiar feeling washed over him. Alone. “What is the reason for all this fighting…will I be next?” Something did not feel right in the village. Ita looked across the skyline. There seemed to be an absence of shinobi in the village. Many of the shinobi that Ita had noticed at the jounin exams seemed to be missing or maybe busy.

Ita bit his finger and made the corresponding hand seal. Instantly a medium sized crow appeared in a cloud of smoke. “Hello boy, seems you have gotten over your friend dying. What can I do for you?” The birds small and black beady eyes staring into the eyes of the young Uchiha. “There is something about this boy, but I can’t put my beak on it. What is he planning?” Toru was a rather peculiar bird. ‘Interested’ would be the best way to describe him. The bird did not typically bother with humans nor whatever relationship this was, but the bird seemed to be very interested in Ita and figured he would stick around to see where this was going to go.

“Toru” Ita said, “I need you to do me a favor. Please check around the village and let me know if anything strange has been going on.” Ita requested. “Are you looking for anything specific?”

There was a pause and then Ita repeated in a rather cold manner, “No. Something doesn’t feel right.” Without any more conversation, the bird would squawk then fly off into the sky.

Toru’s take off would cause several leaves to fall from the tree. Ita picked one of the leaves and followed it to the ground with his keen eye sight. The leaf was carried by the breeze to the academy where a certain someone would catch his eye. A tall girl with dark black hair. Although Ita did not follow the typical conformities of the Uchiha clan, he was still a part of the Uchiha clan and a jounin so it was his duty to keep tabs on other Uchiha within the village, or at least try to anyways.

The girl was not alone being accompanied by one of the tutors that Ita had seen every so often. Based on what Ita had seem the tutor teach other students, Ita figured the girl, if she truly is an Uchiha, was simply wasting her time. Without any further hesitation, Ita would disappear in a blur of spear and appear once more standing between the lengthy girl with black hair and the tutor. The sudden appearance of Ita before her would most likely startle the girl because her eyes were not as trained as his. Ita’s sharingan was present, which was typically taboo, but like I said earlier, Ita wasn’t a typical Uchiha. Ita’s sudden appearance was also enough to startle the tutor, who locked eyes with Ita the moment he appeared. Ita would cast his sharingan genjutsu on the unexpecting tutor immediately upon appearing and control his mind to make him leave without question. Ita most likely could have gone about the situation in a different manner, but figured he would spare himself the trouble.

Ita spoke in a friendly manner, “I’ll take it from here, thank you for your help.” The tutor would have a confused look upon his face as a moment passed before he spoke. “Okay…I have to get going anyways.” Immediately the tutor would turn around and wander off into the distance.

With that out of the way, Ita would turn to the girl and smile extending his hand towards her. “Hello, I am Ita Uchiha.” Ita’s sharingan glimmering in the light as he looked at the girl basically eye leveled.
wc:827
Celeste Uchiha
Celeste Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:46 pm
"Hello, I am Ita Uchiha."

The black haired man who showed his fully developed Sharingan would only look at the young Uchiha woman. Celeste's heart was pounding. You see there were several laws in place for the Uchiha Clan. Some that were good and some that led to horrific after effects. In this case it was the latter. Looking at the Three Tomoe of Ita's Sharingan, Celeste would quickly advert her eyes as her position in front of the rock would seem to be heavy due to the actions that were about to take place. Not looking at the older Uchiha, she would say "What have I done wrong to be encountered by someone who has fully awakened their Sharingan. Has my father gone rouge?." The sadness and fear rolling off of her was enough to make animals from yards away to walk towards them.

Sure, she talked a lot of shit, but she wasn't experienced in fighting yet. Hell, she had only just learned the Transformation Jutsu. She hadn't even become a Genin and graduated from the academy yet. Tears now flowing down her eyes, she would begin running towards Ita at half of her speed. If her death was to come, she needed it to be over quickly. True she was a one of a kind Uchiha, but she wasn't strong enough to defeat someone with a fully developed Sharingan.

WC: 233
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:04 am
“Had her father gone rogue?” Ita thought to himself a bit surprised. Ita studied the girl and concluded that based on her appearance and reaction to his sharingan, she was indeed an Uchiha. Things were about to get fun and certainly interesting. Luckily for them, no one was around to see what was going on.

With tears running down the girl’s face, she began to run at Ita, however her attempts were cut short due to her no longer being able to move her body thanks to Ita’s genjutsu shibari. The girl would find herself completely paralyzed, however she still had the ability to speak. With the girl no longer able to move, Ita hoped she would calm down and most importantly stop crying. “Stop crying.” Ita said, “Also, why are you so afraid of our clan’s eyes. These eyes are gifts not merely killing tools.” The boy would walk over slowly towards the girl and extend his right hand extending it towards her forehead, pushing her head back so that she was looking Ita straight in the face. Upon doing this Ita would place a mark seal on the girl’s forehead that only remained visible momentarily before completely disappearing.

Ita remained silent for a moment while staring the girl directly in the eyes. The girl could see herself in the reflection of his crimson eyes if she looked closely. “Now relax, I am not going to hurt you, it just looked like you could use some help.”
wc:248
Celeste Uchiha
Celeste Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:24 pm
Looking up in the eyes of the Uchiha, Ita. Celeste would feel her body go completely stiff, as she failed to move an inch of her body. The words rolling off of the tongue of Ita sounded truthful, but she didn't trust him. An Uchiha doesn't walk around with their Sharingan activated. Not to mention a Sharingan that is fully developed. If another Uchiha was to see it then it would be a battle to the death. Still staring at Ita, she would muster up all of her strength and move her lips, forming words as almost silent sounds would begin to come out. "Then why do you walk around with a fully developed Sharingan. If you are an Uchiha then you know the Clan's rules. This is a punishment by death." Celeste would leave it at that. Even talking caused her to feel more weakened.
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:17 am
“Then why do you walk around with a fully developed Sharingan. If you are an Uchiha then you know the Clan’s rules. This is punishment by death.” What a strange question, but a good one none the less, Ita thought to himself. No one had ever asked him such a thing before so he didn’t truly know how to respond right away, he needed a moment to think. Luckily time was on his side and it didn’t look like the girl in front of him was going anywhere anytime soon, especially with Ita’s genjutsu still into play.

Ita took a casual look to his left and then to his right to reassure that no one was there before answering her questions. “Punishable by death?” Ita inquired in a satirical manner, “and who will be dealing me this sentence? Certainly not you, by the looks of it we are the same age and you have yet to even awaken your sharingan. If you would have, you probably wouldn’t be stuck in this lower level genjutsu of mine.”

Her question seemed to annoy the boy as he looked away from her momentarily while mustering up conclusions of his own clan. “Who are they to tell me what to do? They have not a clue what the true power of the sharingan really is.” Ita decided it would be best to abandon his train of thought. The young boy knew that he had achieved a level of prowess that no other Uchiha he had met had possessed, and was not ready to disclose such information to someone he had just met, especially if she was a snitch.

Things were about to get interesting, or so he hoped not. Ita now brought his attention back to the girl who stood motionless in front of him. Ita became very serious instantly. Too serious for someone who’s face reflected the image of a young boy. “Why is it that you conform to such rules? Do you enjoy being simply thought of as a tool? If you wish to become powerful one day, you will only be able to reach true power by breaking the restraints placed on you, even if it by your own clan.” Recent events were beginning to change Ita’s outlook on life. Ita was once just like the girl in front of him. An eager student who dreamt of one day becoming a loyal and respected shinobi of the leaf, but those dreams were ruined by the harsh reality of the world. It made him question his role within the village, to be used as a toll, disposable. The seeds of mutiny had been planted in the boys head by the activation of his mangekyou sharingan and they were only beginning to sprout.

“What is your name girl?” Ita would ask. Depending on if she disclosed her name or not, he would refer to her as it. “Now is when I must decide if you and I are friend or foe. By your knowledge of the clan, you must be apart of the Uchiha just like myself is that true? And if you are truly apart of the Uchiha clan, you have to understand that if you wish to live, then you may never tell anyone of our encounters. I know this was most likely not how you expected your day to go, but things happen and I believe everything happens for a reason. Now before we proceed, do I have your word that you will never speak a word of this?”

The nature of Ita’s question was almost rhetorical. Of course, she was going to say whatever she needed to say in order to stay alive, Ita just hoped that she said it with sincerity and understood the boy was being completely serious. If she did dupe him he would have to seek her out and kill her along with whoever else was in his way. With the girl’s body paralyzed, death would be all too sweet. All it would take to end her life would be a flick of the boy’s wrist and off her head would go, however where was the fun in that? The girls eyes had not even been activated yet so at the moment she was worthless. Simply a blank slate whom with hard work and Ita’s help, could be a masterpiece. Ita motioned his right hand so that It was slightly out in front of him so the girl could truly see how serious he was being. A current of lightning chakra waved across his hand. If the girl did not accept his terms, then Ita’s chidori sharp spear would extend at a speed that she would be unable to process without the help of a developed sharingan and cut her head clean off leaving a decapitated body on the floor.

“So what’s it gonna be?”

wc:810
Celeste Uchiha
Celeste Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:41 pm
Celeste had begun to take in what the mysterious Uchiha Ita was talking about. Why did he talk as if he was about to do something he would regret in the future. What had Celeste said that ticked him off to the point to tell her how he felt? She was only a twelve year old who had no care in the world whatsoever. She could have cared less about the feelings of another. However, lightning stroked the hand of the Uchiha, so fear had begun to take over her body. Was she actually about to die here? Today? A tear would fall down her eyes and onto her top lip.

"Why do you act like this? It is known that Uchiha who have fully awakened their Sharingan has experienced pain so great that no one else can't even think of. Is this the cost of having a great power? Pain? Pain that makes you want to betray the ones you love. Even if I'm not strong enough to defeat you.....I will. I believe in myself. You are wearing a Jounin vest which says that you are a high ranking Ninja of the village. You are suppose to be protecting us. Not threatening us with electricity coursing through your veins. Your hatred isn't hidden and I can feel it as if the flames of hell are licking my very skin." the young Uchiha spoke as if she was one of the clan elders.

She had been around her father enough to become wise enough to maybe guide people in the correct direction. She didn't know who Ita was nor did she really care, but she couldn't see a member of her clan leaning towards the wrong side. Tears would continue to stream down her face as her eyes closed shut. Her final sight being the three Tomoe spinning around Ita's pupils. "You speak of the higher ups not being able to tell you what to do. And that they have no clue what the true power of our clan's greatest weapon is." There would be a long pause. Her life being threatened before her very being. Her mind would begin to play tricks on her. Visions of Ita ripping her heat from her chest and throwing her on the ground. Visions of Ita doing the same to all of the other Uchiha within the village.

Up under her eyes a deep crimson would awaken as a huge burst of chakra from her head would cause her to open them as she screamed "Then what is the true power! Is pain beyond going back the true power of our clan. Is turning our backs on our love ones the only thing we are good for. In my eyes you are only another one of our clan members who has failed to see their way. You have awakened great abilities through both pain and suffering. No matter how hard that may be on both your mind and your being. You mustn't allow it to take over who you really are. We are people of the leaf and the Will of Fire burns within both of us. Will you allow yourself to be consumed by the Fire of Hell!?!" tears fell quickly from the crimson red eyes of Celeste. Herself not knowing that she had even awoken the first Tomoe of her Sharingan.

Something that she hasn't expected to do well beyond her Chuunin years. Her crimson eyes would stare into those of Ita. She could see it within his eyes. Sadness, Pain, Sorrow, and many other emotions that were not being hidden by the Uchiha. "If you are going to kill me then get it over with."

WC: 615
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:57 pm
In the deciding moments of the girl’s life something beautiful happened. With tears rolling down the girl’s cheeks, rather than pleading for her life she decided to speak some sense into the boy, which was not what he had expected, but it was exactly the outcome he foresaw. The girl spoke of pain. Ita’s pain specifically, not that she knew anything about it. She did not know that his parents had been killed in cold blood or that Ita’s closest friend had been murdered by a foul beast that the nations around them and even the one they belonged to waged war over for control. She, who belonged to a family who loved her, did not understand what it meant to be alone, but that was neither here nor there and especially not the topic of discussion, at least for now anyways.

Almost there…show yourself to me.”[/i] Ita thought as he had now successfully provoked the emotion from the girl that she needed in order to tap into her bloodline. With the emotion there, it was now up to Ita to seal the deal. The last thing the girl would see before closing her eyes was Ita’s sharingan spinning counter clockwise sending her into a deep dream realm, casting one of the clan’s most powerful genjutsu upon the girl. The Sharingan Genjutsu. Whilst in the genjutsu, Ita tortured the girl with visions of himself ripping her heart from her body and casting her lifeless corpse to the side without any sign of humility. He then would show her images of himself killing their clan, her father and mother, one by one. Slitting their throats and puncturing their hearts with his katana.

In reality only a moment would pass by, but for the girl it would seem as though it had been forever. Ita would then cease his genjutsu allowing her to regain her sanity, and with his sharingan he would see the release of chakra in her brain and eyes. [i]“there it is..”
Ita thought to himself. Whether she knew it or not, her eyes would now reflect a similar crimson red color, just as Ita’s did.

Now that Ita had awakened the girls sharingan, he would become less serious and assume a more lackadaisical vibe. Ita was a master at controlling his emotions. He knew how to evoke other’s emotions perfectly to gain the results he desired. However, before speaking he would let the girl finish her rant.

“If you are going to kill me then get it over with.”

A moment would pass and ita would retract his hand allowing for the current to cease. “Relax, I am not going to kill you. I only did what was necessary to awaken the first tomoe of your sharingan. It is true that I have felt a great deal of suffering. It is something that I have found comes hand and hand with our clan. You too will someday feel the pain and suffering I feel, but how you deal with it will ultimately define you. Now with great power comes great responsibility and before you deem me as traitor or villain based on my unorthodox actions, please listen to me first. During my short time on this earth as a shinobi I have learned a few things. One of which, is that as long as there is hate in the world, there will continue to be wars and countless bloodshed which ultimately ends in a continuous cycle. I hope to one day be able to bridge this gap between love and hate. To create a world where our nations coexist peacefully. The second is that I have learned that there is two ways to spread light in this world. Either become a candle or a mirror and reflect the light. I have chosen the more difficult of the two. Our Hokage is an example of a candle. A person who embodies the will of fire and demonstrates it on a daily basis. Someone everyone in the villages looks up to. Myself, I like to believe I am a mirror. Someone who reflects the light of the candle even in the darkest times.” Ita would take a moment to catch his breath and study the girl to see if she was truly retaining any of the information he was conveying to her.

Now that a few moments have passed and Ita had allowed the girl to voice her mind about what he had just said he would continue.

“Now being a mirror in the dark is not an easy task. It comes with a lot of responsibility, most of which you will never be commemorated for. Others in the village may even grow to hate me, which is fine. But, things done in the dark are necessary to cultivate a future that I dream of. The reason that I have sought you out today is because on this journey of mine I will one day need the help of others as it is a daunting task that I may not be able to accomplish on my own. If you do decide to help me and swear secrecy to our encounters, I will one day disclose to you the true secrete and power of our clan and help you achieve it so that we may provide the type of peace in the world that I long for.”

Now that Ita had attempted to calm the girl down and informed her of his true intentions, it was up to her to agree completely with the boy. He knew that she would most likely not run and speak about what happened today, but there could be no room for doubt. If she showed any signs of wavering from Ita’s intended outcome, Ita would simply erase the girls memories of their meeting with his genjutsu and would disappear back into the shadows to begin planning for the future.
wc: 984
Celeste Uchiha
Celeste Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:23 pm
Within the pupils of Ita's own eyes, Celeste was able to see a reflection of her own face. Where her black, almost navy blue eyes should have been were deep crimson irises. With a single circular pupil like object spinning around her own pupil. A Tomoe? As she had realized what had exactly happened, the Uchiha would speak. Telling her that he had only trapped her within a Genjutsu to awaken her Sharingan and some more things. However, she could barely focus on what the Jounin was saying. He had done something that she wasn't thankful for. Awakening the Sharingan wasn't suppose to be an achievement that you were happy about. It took great pain to awaken it and Celeste had just felt that unbearable pain.

Pictures of what happened within the Genjutsu would flash through her head. But most importantly their would be a repeated play back of Ita saying "I only did what was necessary to awaken your Sharingan." The man had played with her mind. Something that she despised of. She was sure if she was any other regular person then she would have probably killed herself from the horrific images that had flashed through her head. Tears would stop flowing down her cheeks as a look of pure hatred would begin to form.

"You speak as if you are a messenger of the Gods. No one has given you the ok to go around and intrude into the minds of others and cause then great deals of pain. Just because one is a Uchiha doesn't mean that they want to go through the pain that it takes to awaken their Sharingan. You are a selfish who only seems to care about himself from what you've just told me. Join you and you will tell me the clan's greatest secret and power? Your words are lies that need to be buried with you along with them. Our greatest power is our pain and you've awakened that within me. Something that I will forever hate you for." Said the young Uchiha as her hand would quickly reach for a Kunai held steady to her hip.

Gripping her finger within the handle of the Kunai. She would flick it upwards, causing it to fly towards left ear of the man and if he would fail to move out of the way, most of his ear would be removed from his head. He would still be able to hear, but he would be quite deformed. Upon flicking the Kunai, she would walk backwards as it soared through the air. Making a three meter distance between herself and Ita, she would look him dead within the eyes. She could care less about another Genjutsu. She knew that he would dare cast another on her. Her mind still being tormented with flashes of the Genjutsu, she would continue to stare down Ita. What type of pain must one go through to think that they were God. To think that they could just do anything to anyone as they saw fit. Gripping the handle of yet another Kunai, her mouth would begin to tremble.

"You are no god. You aren't allowed to intervene with the mind of other Uchiha and other people. I don't know who you think you are, but I will free Konoha from the likes of you. Even if that means dying in the process."

Averting her eyes, Celeste would rely on both pure instinct and senses in order to fight Ita. Unlike him, she still followed the Uchiha rules even if that meant fighting someone without looking at them. Looking down at the ground, she would begin running towards the Uchiha male.

WC: 613
TWC: 2,214
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:38 pm
Ita’s sharingan would notice the girl’s movements with ease. The separation of power between the two was so apparent that Ita found himself commentating the battle within his mind. “and she reaches for the kunai. I was hoping to do this the easy and not the hard way.” The girl would reach for her kunai and release it towards Ita’s head. Ita would bend his neck avoiding the kunai and his pupils would dilate as he watched the kunai fly by his head in what seemed to be slow motion.  
“I am no god, but merely a messenger. These secretes I speak of girl are no lies. I didn’t want to do this, but it seems as though you have left me no choice.”
The extremely brave, or extremely dumb girl would make a pathetic attempt to liberate her clan by killing Ita. Ita would display his power and allowed for his chakra to drip out so that is was visible. Ita’s chakra was a dark purple and it felt sinister. With her eyes diverted, she would run right into his hands, literally. Ita would grab the girl by the neck with his right hand faster than she could even react, stopping her dead in her tracks. The momentum would cause her head to snap back as he raised his arm, lifting her a few inches off the ground that way she was being forced to look downwards upon the boy. Their crimson eyes would connect.
“I will now show you the true power of the Uchiha Clan.”
With their eyes connected, the boys 3-Tomoe sharingan would spin counter clockwise assuming the almost* perfected state of his sharingan. The Mangekyou Sharingan. With the manifestation of his newly acquired eyes, Ita would send the naïve girl into another dream like state, casting the Tsukuyomi upon her. This was not something that Ita wanted to do, but in order to win her mind over he would have to expose to her the truth.
Within the Tsukuyomi, the girl would find herself bound to a cross in a desolate land. In front of her would be Ita, with his mangekyou sharingan activated. The girl would most likely struggle, but it would be no use. This was Ita’s world and she was now simply living in it. Ita neared the girl slowly, katana in hand. Ita would raise his hand slowly pushing the katana towards the girl’s chest as he spoke, “This is the true power of the sharingan, the mangekyou sharingan.” Ita would now press his katana into the girl’s chest. Even though it was just a genjutsu, it would feel completely real. Now that Ita’s katana would inserted into her body, Ita would change the setting, allowing for the world to be sucked into her wound including himself and herself until there was only darkness which would be then replaced by another dream like state. Ita would now show her the history of her clan and how they came to be. First showing her action scenes(which were illustrated based off of Ita’s own perception of them) of the Uchiha clan killing those closest to them to achieve such power. Ita would then show to her his own family being killed. Next showing her awakening his own sharingan. Then he would show her Jace’s death and the awakening of his own mangekyou sharingan. (you’ve seen the show you get what I’m going for lol) Now that the girl knew the truth behind her clan, Ita would cease his genjutsu on the girl and revert his eyes back to their normal state, deactivating his sharingan completely. The girls body would hit the ground hard as she would no longer be able to stay awake due to the enormous straint the Tsukuyomi has on its victims.

When the girl woke up, she would be in an unfamiliar place within Ita’s momentary home, in a remote location within the village. She would be in a neatly made bed. Ita would then reveal himself, coming out of a shadowed section within the living quarters and taking a seat in a chair near a small table next to the bed.
wc: 692
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum