Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Rampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Truth Be Told [P/IO]

+2
Sephora Hyuuga
Primrose Uchiha
6 posters
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Truth Be Told [P/IO] - Page 3 Empty Re: Truth Be Told [P/IO]

Mon May 27, 2013 4:00 am
Sephora heard Samurus words and giggled. "Oh thank you! Thank You! Thank you! I promise you I will get stronger and prove to you I do not need to be saved all the time!" Sephora said jumping up and down and clapping her hands. She wanted to rule the world, yes, but she was also a five year old child who could get easily excited. "Its a deal Samuru! I swear to you I will prove it to you!We can train right now if you want to Samuru! I would love to train with you! Oh I am an academy student, I am suppose to take my Genin exam! If I pass it, would that prove to you I was ready?"Sephora asked him. She was planning on taking it the following day. Maybe if he did that then people would not view her as weak. She wasnt a weakling. In her own mind she could take everyone out in there sleep. Then again He did have to save them that time in Volcano Village. Sephora had stood by him when he ate the Uchiha womans heart. Samuru may really be stronger than her, but she could hold her own if she had to. Well, after maybe some more training. She waited on his answer to her question.

wc;1583
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 am
Hearing her get excited he gets slightly annoyed, his sisters never acted like this. "It will be a start, if you get the headband I'm not just gonna take a fresh Genin into a potential war zone. If you wanna train, then first let me show you how to truly use your eyes, opposed to shooting a fireball at you." The boy says in a slightly annoyed manner near the end, something such as that will not progress her eyes for they are similar to his own, but by reading up on his mothers eyes, they are progressed simply by using them, the eyes only gradually getting better, opposed to his fathers eyes that evolve with experienced throughout his life.

"First let me show you the basics on how to control your eyes, you turn them on and off by flowing chakra to them, and stopping the flow. The more you do it, the easier it will be until having your eyes on is as casual as breathing." The boy speaks with much wisdom despite his age, it is clear just with this here how much he really took after his father, the boy seeming to have a little piece of all his family members that had a hand in raising him.
Speaking once more Samuru gives her further instructions, "I want you to turn them on, and tell me how far you can see, estimate the distance in your head." With this the boy can know how far her eyes are away from being fully developed, his mother he remembered saying she could see for a full mile, not knowing if this was her talking up her powers or not, however.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon May 27, 2013 5:04 am
Sephora let the chakra run to her eyes and she turned them on. She looked onto the roof of the house and saw a baby bird that probably had just learned to fly. She looked at it for a second then looked over to Samuru. "There is a baby bird on the roof of our house. I think that is pretty far away considering it is a two story house." Sephora said as she looked at the bird again. Things looked so weird through these eyes. She couldn't really make much sense of the purpose of the eyes. Apparently they had good reason to them and she was determined to learn how to use them.
"Samuru, what is the point of these eyes. Uchiha eyes have a purpose, you can use genjutsu with them. Or so I heard Prim say, now what is the purpose of the ones I have?" She asked him. If he is teaching, now is the time for questions and learning. "The blue is chakra right?" She noticed something about Samuru to. "There is something in you. It's similar to the awkward thing I see in Prim. It's like a separate person inside of you." Sephora said to him. Now she felt as though she was missing out on something.
wc; 1797
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 6:25 am
Samuru sighs, taking a step back he sits upon the log used to make smores, something it seems he missed out on seeing they left with them, greedy assholes. He listens to her detail out the bird on the roof, but sadly she does not give any numbers like he asked her.
"The main use for the Byakugan, which is what your eyes are called, is for their nigh unsurpassed vision. According to my mother, her eyes could see objects a mile away from her in all directions. That being the reason I asked how far you can see, if it is not a notable difference then your eyes needs to be used more since they seem to still be in a beginner state. Their other feature is to see chakra, which yes, that is the blue your seeing, your eyes being more adept than the Sharingan on this aspect, allowing you to see the entire chakra network to help with the Hyuuga's signature fighting style." Samuru puts his left elbow, on his left knee and rests his chin on his upwards facing palm with his arm curling upwards, now however the topic changes from Dojutsu, to Bijuu, this girl no doubt having everything flood into her at once information wise.

Samuru thinks for a moment before responding, he knows he has a Bijuu but did his aunt have one as well? He never really noticed, if she did it must of happened recently. "I'm not sure what Aunt Prim has, but the thing your seeing inside me, the big black swirling mass of evil, that is the Nine Tailed Fox, one of the Nine Bijuu of the world, my father sealed it inside of me when I was born." The boy tells the basic version, not even bothering with saying how it is really his father inside him just in the body of the Kyuubi, no point in confusing her with pointless information in her eyes.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon May 27, 2013 7:32 am
Sephora focused her eyes a little better. This time she looked out across the field near there backyard. "I can see about twenty nine feet." Sephora said as she focused on somethings further out than she expected. She kept her eyes focused intently. There were some ninjas out there practicing. That must be the other training field Primrose had mentioned before on taking them to. "I can see a squad of ninjas out there practicing. I can see them using their chakra and sparring. This looks so weird. But I can totally see everything they are doing. I think they are Konoha nin, at least I would assume so since that is techncally still in Konoha." Sephora said watching them. She was beginning to get use to using these eyes. She actually liked it. "Hey Samuru, are Jinchurikis dangerous?" Sephora asked considering he was one and apparently Primrose was one. She felt she should know this stuff. She moved her focus to the other side of the one kind of facing off in the way he threw the burning bush. "Hey that bush you threw earlier, I can see it. And, it looks like someone is using it to roast hot dogs on." Sephora said as she watched what was going on in this persons back yard. She had smores earlier and these people were roasting hot dogs. All they needed now was hamburgers and cold drinks. Sephora smiled at herself for actually being able to do this now, Her eyes were not going to waste.
wc; 2053
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 7:40 am
Samuru fully listens to her detail the surroundings, interested most on the words about the burning bush, something he checks on himself by activating the three hundred degree vision behind his Masutaai, looking behind him seeing the bush being used, well at least it was not wasted he thinks with a shrug. He hears her use the word Jinchuriki, perhaps she knew more that she let on by using that term. "In a sense, yes. Those who cannot control their power, get manipulated and controlled by the beast inside them, if they lose full control the beast breaks free killing the host and gaining its freedom." After Echo explained to him that he had the nine tails within him, Samuru did his own research on Jinchuriki, or at least finding out bits of knowledge through occasional books.
"You do not want to face one in battle however, you seen what I did to the girl who took you to Volcano." These words however are spoken without emotion, Samuru not blaming it on the beast, the boy ensuring to use the phrase, "What I did" not "What it did", for Samuru has full control and to this day, he does not regret killing her.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon May 27, 2013 8:01 am
She turns her eyes off for a second to have a good conversation with Sanuru. "When I saw you kill her it shocked me. I wasn't scared I was shocked. I have never seen a person murdered in my entire life. I am only five after all." She said as she sat on the log her mom was making smores on. I have never seen a dead person and when you ate her heart, I was...excited. I felt a feeling I can't explain. I have plotted and envisioned killing people who deserve it, or make me angry and I have envisioned things to do. Ripping a heart out was one. That was the first time I have ever seen anyone do it. It was as though you popped out of my mind and performed exactly what I was thinking." Sephora said with a serious look on her face and then a smile when she began to describe her feeling s when he killed Yuri. "I never got to say thank you for saving me though. So thank you." Sephor added as she looked at Samuru. He was a very down to earth person once a person gets to know him. Quite different from when they first met. Maybe it was the fact the two were getting to know each other.
wc; 2274

{Requesting lvl 3 Byakugan with 1,500 words of training}
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 8:15 am
(Approved)

Hearing her describe her feelings towards murder, the boy truth be told does not like what he is hearing. She takes death to lightly, thinking of murdering others simply for making her angry, should Samuru share her views than both the Uchiha, and the Hyuuga district would be on fire right now. He hears her now express her gratitude for saving her, the boy sighs lightly. "Don't mention it, you are my minion after all, you cannot serve me when your dead." Looking over slightly towards her a teasing smirk is upon his lips, however his tone gets back to be one more befitting that of a teacher strange enough, the boy despite his age has a large grasp on the reality of the world.

"If I'm going to train you, then I want you to change your outlook on things, death is not something you should seek to hand out willingly, only if you have no other choice." Samuru does not let on how he feels at this point in time, not truly sad but thinking on it, the blood of two people are already on his hands at the age of five, he comes to think of what could of happened if he brought them to the village to be interrogated and imprisoned, opposed to outright slaughtered. Would thinks of been different? Could both of them perhaps got along with their own daughter after time? Thoughts plague his mind on the what if, the thought that he killed not one person, but two already, is this truly the life of a Shinobi?
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon May 27, 2013 11:56 pm
Sephora smiled at the thought of Samuru considering her a minion. It at least meant he cared. He didn't let her die after all, and he could have. Sephy, Tori and Akki had made a dumb decision that day, following Yuri to Volcano. Then she thought about what he said about death. It made sense, maybe she did look at death in the wrong view.
"I feel like sometimes killing someone may be necessary. After all what you did to Yuri, had to be done. She was out to do more harm to people than good." Sephora said. She wasn't as childish as people liked to think she was. She was a thinker. Because of what she had set out to do in her life, she had to be smart and had to learn. She had many different views on death
"What is next for training Samuru?" Sephora asked as she decided to go ahead with their training. She had to learn and so far she was enjoying her training with Samuru. I guess being his minion, she would have to be well trained for whatever may come. She turned her eyes back on to prepare for training with him.

wc; 2474
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue May 28, 2013 12:40 am
Hearing the girls name he lets out a slight sign of disgust. "Tsk, to be perfectly honest she died to fast, death was her escape from me after the things she tried to do. Once you die, it is over, but keeping someone on the verge of death so they live every second with the pain of every cell being ripped in half." The boy leans forward a bit as he stands, "Alas, I did not get to give her that endless pleasure for she was to weak to survive the first round."

Death may not be his preferred option, but torture seems to be more than welcomed, truly making those who wronged him pay till their dying breath, thoughts normally thought about of the clansmen in both districts. He hears her however ask what is next, "Right now I want you working on your eyes, and seeing how far you can see, once you feel content go take your Genin exam, once your a full fledged Kunoichi of the leaf, then your real training will start."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum