Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Crop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Truth Be Told [P/IO]

+2
Sephora Hyuuga
Primrose Uchiha
6 posters
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Truth Be Told [P/IO] Empty Truth Be Told [P/IO]

Sun May 26, 2013 8:39 pm
Prim walked in the door with Sephora looking around for Mitzukai. She had a feeling the girl would be around there somewhere. She had remembered Mitz talking about Smores, so figuring she was in the backyard around the fire pit, Prim took Sephora out back. Spotting the fellow Jounin sitting in her leather outfit, she must have had a team meeting, she took a seat by her.

"Mitz you need to talk to Sephora. Something happened." She said to her as she looked at Mitz then at Sephora. "Sephy, show your mom what you can do. The eye thing." Prim urged her with a kind voice, unlike the harsh voice she normally uses with her academy student team.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Truth Be Told [P/IO] Empty Re: Truth Be Told [P/IO]

Sun May 26, 2013 9:17 pm
Sephora followed Prim into the house holding onto her hand. Primmy had been very helpful to Sephora during this time. She actually understood what she was going through. Unfortunately Sephora did not understand. She was still slightly panicked from the events that just took place. "Mmmm, smores!" Sephora said immediately over the previous issues from the smell of what her mother was doing outside. Yes, her mother, the bitch who had a hell of a lot of explaining to do. One big question, what the deuce just happened to her? That was the main question she wanted answered more than anything else.

Upon the request, Sephora turned on her eyes like Prim instructed. She hated doing it, everything looked odd and she wasn't sure exactly how to use...damn...Prim has something weird inside of her its like massive chakra not like the other chakra Prim exhibits. Must investigate into it later. Sephora remembered the instruction how to turn them off. Suddenly everything looked normal again.

(gonna put a word count in case we do spar Primmy.)
wc: 166
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sun May 26, 2013 9:47 pm
Mitzukai gasped but continued making the smore. Sighing she knew what she had to do, tell her daughter about her father, Sayomi Hyuuga. And the memories come flooding back. She handed her daughter the smore and patted her lap to signify she wanted Sephora to sit on her lap. If Sephora took the smore and sat onher lap she begins in on the Volcano Adventure, and even the bad things she use to do...
"Baby girl, you do have another bloodline besides Kaguya. Your father is a Hyuuga, Sayomi Hyuuga to be exact. A very powerful high ranked missing nin who lives in Volcano Village. I use to be a missing nin once upon a time to. So let me get into the story to help you understand a little where you came from and about your eyes. Very few times do I remember Sayomi using Byakugan, he had one sharingan eye to and mainly used that." Mitz started as she sat a plate of smores on the table to offer to anyone who comes outside or joins there little pow-wow.She felt it should be aired out now anyways. No use in hiding her past, it was actually a very amazing story.
"Sayomi rescued me when another missing nin took me hostage. And even though I was in a genjutsu the entire time I was with him. I actually really did care a lot about him. He is dangerous but he never once hurt me. I owe a lot to him. He gave me a chance at life when I should have died. I was technically his slave in a way. I use to lead people to Volcano Village for him. which is how I met Azha Senju-Kuoga and Nightshade Arashi. I usually sparred with the people I led to volcano unless Sayomi had other plans for them. Your father is really not a bad guy at all, and you seem to have a attitude very similar to his. Which is why I tell you to behave, if you were older it would be fine. You also look like him. He is not a bad guy in my opinion, he was nice and he was there for me. I honestly had feelings for him. You have his clans eyes. I figured you would, but you never really showed any signs of it at first which is why I never said anything. I left because I felt we were in danger. He may not have even been speaking of killing me, but I heard something about killing and assumed it was us he would kill so I left. I honestly do not want you to hate him. If anything at all I do not want you going there to meet him though Sephora. It has been a while and I am not sure how he woudl react because he has never seen you. He knows you exist. I honestly wish I could make peace with him, for you and your twin brother and because I do owe him." Mitzukai said as she hugged Sephora. She felt better after getting it all out.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Sun May 26, 2013 10:00 pm
The boy awakes from his slumber, his pet charlie tied up in bed sheets on the ground to the right of the bed growling and trying to get free, Samuru looks over with sleepy eyes and sits up, flowing chakra to his watch it turns a light blue, a crimson flash then appearing in his right hand as he now holds a red and white sphere, pointing it towards Charlie like said in dads instructions he speaks with a yawn, "Return.

As his words finish a crimson light shoots forth, impacting charlie and pulling him into the sphere storing him within. Samuru looks at the ball with his eyes only half open, "Once you learn not to eat the flower ladies dog you wont have to be in there.." the sphere vanishing in crimson into his hammerspace.

Samuru falls backwards in his bed, everything growing quiet before he hears the doors open and shut, followed by muffled voices from down stairs, with an annoyed growl he leans up, shifting his body to the right he slides his legs off the bed, pushing off the bed slightly with both arms he gets to the floor, landing with a soft thud with his feet against the wooden floor.

The boy sluggishly walks over to his closet, opening the door he sees his cape within, with his right hand he pulls it from the hanger, the claps releasing with the tug as he drags it over to his bed, laying it out on the bed as he reaches within all the pockets pulling forth all his items from before, one after another all of them are sealed within his hammerspace, even his elemental sword.

The boy picks up the cape now, his form waking ever slightly as he spins in place dramatically putting the cape on, and having it drape his back. the boy now goes to his drawers next to his bed, sliding it open with both hands he then grabs his necklace his father left him with his left, sliding it on over his head, next comes his headband which he places on his forehead before slipping his fingers behind his long dark brown hair only to tie the headband firmly.

Reaching within he grabs his special gloves, slipping them on one after another, next he claims his ring from the drawer, slipping it on his right ring finger.
There is but only a few things left to obtain, shutting the drawer the boy goes one lower, pulling out a pair of cloth leg coverings known as socks, walking across the wooden floor his foot steps are lessened as he reaches the door, slipping his feet within that of his shoes.

Opening his door he views to his left the form of his aunt prim moving towards the back of the house, the sound of the glass sliding back door opening is heard, ever since the incident with her mother the two have not spoken to one another, Samuru sighs lightly as he feels it is time to clear the air between them. Stepping out of his room he has the door shut behind him, turning to his left he begins making his way down the steps, his gaze towards the left as he views what seems to be Sephora with her, something about her eyes is heard but he did not fully make it out.

Reaching the end of the steps he makes a U turn so to speak, now being on the first floor as he walks to the back of his house where the door is located, his coal black visage looking upon a group of three women in his back yard, advancing towards them he stops in the door way, hearing the unknown woman speak to Sephora, her words are heard clearly as he stays silent, the boy listening in, but allowing the girl to fully hear this, by the words he heard upon walking up it is not something he is going to interrupt.

Once the mother finishes, or that is what he takes her as Samuru steps forward, his voice no doubt surprising those in his backyard of his presence, his words directed toward Sephora. "So, your a half blood as well?" the boy says, letting his linage be fully known to be of mixed blood, his arms cross over his chest as he stands two meters behind Sephora.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun May 26, 2013 10:12 pm
Prim looks at Samuru as she jumps slightly startled. "Long time no see nephew. I take it you heard the story. Yes, Sephora is a Kaguya-Hyuuga." Prim said as she stood up and decided maybe now was a time to talk to her nephew. She reaches out to hug him if he lets her. "Just so you know, I love you Samuru." She says to him.

"Feel better now Mitz. You said some stuff even I didn't know. Where were you originally from if not Volcano? When I first saw you, you had a volcano headband on?" Prim asked as she pulled out of the hug with Samuru.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun May 26, 2013 10:22 pm
Sephora was in a state of shock! Her dad was a missing min, and a Hyuuga? No wonder her eyes did what they did, its in her bloodline! She had two bloodlines? The Kaguya and Hyuuga? Her mind was swirling around the story her mom just told. She wanted to meet her dad now. If he isn't bad why is he a missing nin? And he is powerful? Now she really has to meet him. Then she heard Samurus voice and looked up at him.
"W-what are you? I apparently am half Hyuuga." Sephora said showing her eyes doing what Prim had taught her to do. She was still in shock. She hugged her mom close not wanting to tell her mom she wanted to meet her dad. "Mom, why didn't you tell me any of this before?" She questioned her.
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sun May 26, 2013 10:34 pm
Mitz sighed as the boy appeared. It was Samuru. She knew about him only because she had heard Echo mention it. He was a half and half to. But She wasn't going to say anything. "I was originally from Kirigakure, Prim. But was kidnapped shortly before it was destroyed. So Samuru, what's your story kid?" Mitz asked as she hugged her daughter close. She had heard her ask Samuru a similar question. He semed to be very arrogant, but she thought he was a good kid anyways. He seemed to be only five yet he acted a little older. She never really minded being around him, she thought him to be a good role model for Sephora.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Sun May 26, 2013 10:49 pm
As he stands behind Sephora, he feels his aunts embrace, his arms return such but he does not say a word, taking it that all has been forgiven. When his aunt pulls away so does he, looking towards Sephora, and her mother, Samuru speaks. "My father is Viper Kamu Uchiha, founder of the fire nation, fourth Hokage, and head of the Uchiha clan. My mother, is Akina Hyuuga, queen of the fire nation, and the head of the Hyuuga Clan."
His attention now solely focused upon Sephora, relating to her a bit more and curious if she ever underwent the hardships he faces from time to time by being a half blood. It is not something Samuru ever talks about, the hatred he has received from both clans, members of each that feel their blood should not of been mixed, thus even walking through the Uchiha district where he lives, he sees the same glares, the children pulled inside away from him.

"You can say that my mother and father, are the reason I have these." With the conclusion of his words his coal black iris lightens becoming a brilliant silver, the central pupil has three more form around it as his Masutaai fully forms. "From what I can gather, and from bits and pieces I have heard spoken, the Sharingan, and the Byakugan fused within myself, and my two sisters, thus giving my family a hybrid bloodline."
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun May 26, 2013 11:02 pm
Prims eyes water a little. Her nephew was awesome in her eyes and had done a lot for being so young. She thought the eyes that fused together were an amazing creation. It was an advantage of both sets of eyes.

"Samuru, your a very powerful kid. Your parents were not weak, and their abilities combined in you makes you the insanely powerful child. You are not just a half breed, you are a unique breed. You are a creation all your own. I envy you." Prim sad ruffling his hair. "As for you little girl, I think being both and having both bloodlines yourself puts you up there with him. Being what you both are, you are going to be very powerful ninja." Prim said looking at Sephora.

"Oh my god, she is on one of my squads. Got to watch her closely." Prim said to herself.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun May 26, 2013 11:10 pm
Sephoras lip went into a pout as small tears filled her eyes. She was not alone. Samuru was mixed to. So she had a friend! And in her moment of weakness she leaped off her moms lap and threw her arms around Samuru Uchiha.
"At least I am not alone!" She said. "I need your help Samuru." She whispered turning off the tears to whisper to him. And then the tears came back on. She backed away and sat back on her lap. "So how do I use my eyes?" She asked as she wiped away the tears.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum