Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Truth Be Told [P/IO]

+2
Sephora Hyuuga
Primrose Uchiha
6 posters
Go down
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Truth Be Told [P/IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Truth Be Told [P/IO]

Sun May 26, 2013 11:18 pm
Mitzukai listened to his story. "Mixed clan children are not favored by any clan. That is one of the downsides. It is ridiculous considering the advantages of mixing two clans. For example. The Hyuugas have the Byakugan, and the Uchihas have Shadingan. Now with your eyes Samuru, you get the advantages of both. That is a useful technique you will use later in battle. And considering the clan heads of both clans are your parents, people who look down on you are disrespecting your parents and their clan heads as well. Sephora, you will be able to manipulate bone as well as be able to use your eyes in battle. Both techniques will come in handy for you I am sure." Mitzukai said smiling at the two kids. These children had more advantages than either one knew.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Sun May 26, 2013 11:33 pm
Samuru hears his aunt speak, he chuckles lightly before his lips curl into a smirk, "I would not say that puts her on my level automatically, it took alot of work for me to get this awesome." To his surprise however, Sephora runs to him and throws her arms around him, whispering for help in his ear.
Samuru taken back by this a bit, it is only due to him being with his sisters recently that he simply accepts it, little girls tend to be very huggy. He sees her go back to her mother as he speaks, choosing his words carefully as he confirms the mothers words.

"Even so, that does not matter to some people, those who are stuck to the old ways, do not see eye to eye with their clan heads." his eyes closing as his fists are notably seen balling up as he tries to keep his calm. "Most of them think to mix the blood of the clans is the greatest insult one can do, to take something pure, and ruin it, making someone with "dirty blood". It does not matter that I am a descendant of divine linage, in the eyes of many, I'm a walking, talking, disgrace to both clans."
Rage is clearly seen in his eyes as he opens them once more, small tinged red reflections seen in his eyes from the original Sharingan.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sun May 26, 2013 11:53 pm
Prim smiled thinking it was cute that Sephora hugged Samuru. Those two were definitely partners in crime if she had ever seen a pair in her life. Samurus words irritated her.
"Samuru, don't let them get to you. It doesn't matter what those people think about you. The fact is someday they will be thankful when you save their asses. I can not stand people like that honestly. I may be a full blooded Uchiha, bit I am not like a lot of my other clan members." Prim said as she sat down to get comfortable.
ow she turned to Sephora who asked a serious question. The answer was similar to the way she used her on eyes. Should she show her or she should she explain it? Prim assumed a small training session would work, Sephora was her student after all.
"Let's show you how to use them Sephy." Prim said getting up again after finally getting comfortable on the ground. "Stand across from me. I sure hope you can dodge attacks." Prim muttered under her breathe. If she gets up and stands across from Prim, "Now turn them on like I told you. You can see my chakra correct?" Prim asked. Without having to do much Prim fires a fireball straight at Sephora. Surely she sees it coming and dodges it correctly.

Last edited by Primrose Uchiha on Mon May 27, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Mon May 27, 2013 12:15 am
Sephora did as she was asked and stood across from Prim. She was feeling anxious. Last time she did something like this she almost had her head blown off by a fireball from a friend at the orphanage. She let the Chakra flow to her eyes as Prim had directed her to turn them on. Here was that strange vision again. The chakra inside of Prim was unsettling. almost like an entity all it's own. What in the world is it? She would have to remember to ask Prim about this later on. Suddenly she saw the chakra flow threw Prim and immediately dashed six feet to the right of where she once stood. A huge fireball went right threw the spot she once stood at. "What the deuce was that for?" Sephora asked. "Wait a minute. My eyes see the chakra flow and it makes it to where I can dodge the attacks quicker! This is definitely going to be useful!" Sephora said to Prim as she flickered the off and then back on. "I want to do it again!" Sephora yelled staring at Prim and the unsettling chakra. Big boobed, black haired lady with the red eyes just became Lady with the unsettling chakra.

wc; 611
Mitzukai
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 12:33 am
"You have done enough Sephora. Why don't you and Samuru go spend some time together. I need to to talk to Prim and Nightshade for a bit. It is a nice day out still. be back in a couple of hours and I will make you both something to eat." Mitz offered smiling at Sephora and Samuru. She waved Prim in the house. She had an odd feeling maybe, just maybe she might need to watch Sephora a little closer but wasn't sure if she should do it.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 12:50 am
Samuru hears the words offered but still, they are but words, none of that will change how others see him, but he has grown numb to the treatment, the body no longer caring due to now feeling himself better than both clans individually.
He watches as his aunt speaks to the girl, a test perhaps to develop her eyes? As he remembers, his Aunt Prim has never been the best with her eyes according to the stories told to him by his father, which makes it ironic she is now instructing someone how to use them.
This is further proven that she does not know the best way to train Dojutsu when she shoots a fireball at the young girl, the Byakugan is not known for tracking, only for its far vision so the girl could of potentially been killed, luckily she was fast enough to evade, the fireball however impacting a bush in the back yard lighting it on fire.

Samuru looks towards his aunt, then to the bush, then back to his aunt, his right eye twitching lightly, "Way to go Aunt Prim" the boy says in a more over shocked tone, his form flickering now with his own raw speed as he crouches under the burning bush, grabbing the trunk in both hands and drawing back, with a swift motion he hurls the bush through the air and towards the outskirts of the Uchiha district. "There, problem solved." the boy says casually, softly brushing off his hands with the other as if he just finished a job well done, and not just thrown one of the shrubs half way across the village whilst on fire, the boy now walking back to them.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon May 27, 2013 1:17 am
"What? I thought it was a good idea?" She said to Samuru then laughing until he throws it. "Samuru, what if someones hows was just hit with a burning bush?" She asked noting that Mitzukai was wanting to speak to her. She turns to go in and follow Mitz."Whatever you and Sephora decide to do please don't get into trouble." Primrose said to Samuru walking into the house.

(exit)
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Mon May 27, 2013 2:02 am
Sephora looked at Samuru as he threw the bush. She couldn't help but laugh about it. Why did Prim catch the bush on fire? Common sense Primrose, never shoot fire into an open area with lots of bushes, trees and grass. Its dangerous. Sephora brushed her long hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ears on both sides of her face. She did need Samurus help with something. She hugged her mom before she went inside the house with Prim. She then turned to Samuru. Yes he could help her she just knew it. Playing with her eyes once more she flickered them off then on to make sure they were off. No need in using them right now unless necessary
"Samuru, I need your help. You are one of the few people in Konoha I know that are cunning and smooth and could get away with murder. I really need a huge favor from you. After my mother just told me this story about my father, I kind of want to go to Volcano and meet him. I know it's dangerous to go to Volcano or to even really leave Konoha. But I have to meet him, I just have to. You are the only person I know of who could possibly help me do this. You can get away with anything and I would just owe you a huge favor if you could help me out." Sephora started making sure no one else was around and speaking in a very low yet pleading tone. In Sephora's opinion, he was the only one who could help her.
"I know it sounds really dangerous because my dad is a missing nin and all, but this is very important to me. I have not even had the chance yet to get to know this person. He is one of the reasons I am alive today. You are brave, never afraid of anything and you can do so much and never get in trouble. If I tried anything like you can do I would get in so much trouble . So do you think you could please help me? I will do you absolutely anything in return I promise!" Sephora said as she pleaded with him. She even mad a pout face and puppy dog eyes at him. She was not sure how he would honestly respond. After all who wants to go to the Volcano Village? Everyone in the village knows the danger of the missing nin and that is practically their home. Sephora really didn't care about the dangers, she just really wanted to see her dad. Maybe get to have a long talk with him. He wouldn't really hurt her would he? She was his own flesh and blood. And if she did indeed have a twin then Sayomi would have to know she was his daughter. Twins look alike right? Of course she was a girl and her twin was a boy.
"This would mean so much to me. And I promise to get the other girls together everyday and we will be the best minions to you in the world. And I never say this to anyone, after all I really do want to rule the world, but I am willing to do whatever you want me to do if you just help me." Sephora pleaded with him. It was true. Sephora herself wanted to dominate the world, and she still felt she could pursue this dream, but she was willing to put it on hold if he helped her. He himself was very smart and very sneaky and Sephora kind of looked up to Samuru. If anything she knew she could follow his footsteps, he knew what he was doing. Regardless of all this. She needed to go to Volcano and see her father, and the only one at all that could help her achieve her goal was Samuru Uchiha. She hugged him again. Maybe now he would see how serious she was about this. She hugged him very tightly.
"Please, Please, Please help me Samuru, no one else can do this. Tori, Kyo, Akki and Megami are all to weak to do this, but you aren't. If anyone can look in the face of danger and kick it's ass, it's you." She said as she let go of him and backed up to wait on an answer from him. Hopefully the answer would be a yes. She had her fingers crossed.
wc; 1359

{Using 750 words to gain the 2nd level of Byakugan}
Mitzukai
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 2:06 am
Mitz walked into the house with Primrose. She had forgotten that Nightshade was with Akki and Tori at the lake. Sighing she decided talking to Prim was all she could do for the moment. It wouldn't hurt. Mitz and Prim had kind of buried the hatchet between them and had become friends.

(exit)
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 3:27 am
{Approving the Byakugan advancement.}

Samuru listens as she pleads with him, begging over and over as he lets out an annoyed sigh, asking once was enough and anymore was honestly just wasted breath. His annoyance grows all during, when she hugs him it nearly causes him to snap at her but he holds it back, when she lets go of him and stops talking he responds.
"I will take you, but only on one condition, your training with me for a while so I can at least get you moderate in skill, I'm not going to risk carrying you through this entire journey." The boys eyes narrow towards her, it seems she forgot that he was there before and had to rescue the group of them, if it weren't for him saving them, all of them would most likely be dead right now, not something he wants to go through again, being the big damn hero saving weaklings. "If you remember I saved you once in Volcano, I'm not going to keep doing it. We are treasure troves for our dna, your asking me to take you into hostile territory so you can potentially meet your psychopathic father who might rip your very eyes out, yet you do not even have the skill required to pass your Genin exam? If you can prove to me that you can take care of yourself if I take you, then I gladly will."

Samuru's words are blunt, but needed. Those that have power can do what they want, the weak should seek to get strong, not seek the strong to protect them. He speaks once more, "When you reach the point of accepted power, we will leave when Navi returns from the meeting of the Kage, if all the Kage are away then the village will of most likely grown in danger, that will make it even harder to make sure you stay alive."
The summit only found out through snooping, seeing some paperwork in his uncles office when he snuck in, and several other things. Samuru sighs breaking the seriousness, "Do we have a deal?" He waits for her answer, if she accepts he will put her through hell to make sure she is ready, because that is exactly what they will be walking into.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum