Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20250

The f is going on... [P, NK, IANAA] - Page 2 Empty Re: The f is going on... [P, NK, IANAA]

Sun May 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Noticing that Den was pondering the idea of allowing Daniel to be his apprentice excited Daniel and more thought race through his mind pondering all the possible things they could accomplish, "I think he is really going to allow me to be come his apprentice, if he does I have so many ideas that I want to share with him, especially the one about combining the Sharingan and the Byakugan it would such an interesting combination, I wonder if anyone has ever done it before. Hm... That could be a possibility so I suppose if we did work on it we would have to make a lot better than all the other models of the ideas, I guess calling it Blessed Eye would be cool and a fitting name, how about I call the idea 'Project: Blessed Eye' when I bring it up to him. I wonder how many possible ways one can mix bloodlines. If one were to mix my bloodline with supposedly another bloodline such as the Kaguya, I wonder how that would turn out, I would be able to create a double layered body armor, I could have such incredible durability. Oh well, best not think about things like that now." After millionth time of doing so, Daniel would snap back to reality listening to the boy, Toma, speak. He would listen as the boy explained that he did have a dojutsu, the Byakugan of the Hyuuga to be specific, and was showing him and Den a demonstration of its use. Daniel watched as the eye widened, but its not like he could actually see anything other than that. The boy eventually got bored and Den politely asked him to leave, then after explaining that Toma was actually not really that young and actually knows as much as Den does about his research and that he implanted Den's eye.

After ordering some tea, Den would continue and accept Daniel as his apprentice taking him under his wing and to this Daniel couldn't help, but let out a grin from ear to ear. Den then continued and asked that after they finished their drinks that they go see his lab where he held more research and notes and he would show Daniel how to make his serums. After hearing this Daniel, openly over enthusiastic, finished his tea in one gulp and said, "Ready when you are boss!" Once Denki would have finished his drink Daniel would ask, "So, how do we get to this lab of yours? Is it like some kind of secret lab or just a normal lab?"

[TWC = 4145]

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

The f is going on... [P, NK, IANAA] - Page 2 Empty Re: The f is going on... [P, NK, IANAA]

Thu May 23, 2013 9:30 pm
Den enjoyed the boy's enthusiasm, watching him drink the tea quickly. Den himself took a few sips of his own, in no rush to leave himself. "Well, I actually have to use a space time jutsu to..."

Den was interrupted by Toma loudly opening the door of the tea shop, running over to Daniel and Den, "There's some weird lady saying she's going to destroy the village. At first I thought it was some joke, but my Byakugan showed that she has some serious chakra. Let's hurry before the Anbu start attacking her!" Toma turned to run out of the door once more, but Den grabbed his arm.

"Show Daniel the lab, I'll go see what's going on. If I need you I will contact you." Shortly after speaking den disappeared in a white light, to busy to answer questions right now. he had to get his weapons, and prepare for a possible battle.

Toma would look over to Daniel, "Damn ,i really wanted to fight! Oh well, want to go see the lab?" he woudl reach his hand out to Daniel, if he grabbed it the two of them would also disappear in a white light, entering the large lab Den had created. It would be a very clean room, with numerous tools ready to be used. A few vials of blood and other substances were also present, for experiments. The room would be bright, but not blindingly so.

"Pretty cool right? This is me and Den's lab, we do a lot of stuff here. So, what sort of abilities will you be bringing to the table when Den starts teaching you stuff, or are you just a blank sheet waiting for him to teach you everything?" Toma would look at Daniel curiously, wondering if he would be another awesome person or not. He was polite, and liked Den's books so probably not, but there were some surprising people in this world, so maybe he still had a shot at being awesome.

[Den Exit, Toma re-enter. Sorry, need to have Den out of a thread so that he can join the village fight]
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen

Sat May 25, 2013 3:43 pm

Just as Den was explaining how he was going to take them to the lab, which had something to do with space and time, just as Toma raced through the doorway towards Den and Daniel shouting something about a crazy, cynical lady trying to destroy the village, it's not every day that you heard something like that happening in Tengakure. Daniel always supposed this was a peace loving village, but I suppose this disaster may have changed that. Honestly, Daniel did not really care how it turned out as long as the people he liked survived, but other than that he had no attachment towards the village and could simply start a new life in another village. As long as his research wasn't ruined, he would be fine, he had hid his things in a small compartment under his floor boards beneath his bed. Den would then insist fro Toma to show Daniel the lab as he himself went off to protect the village like a true shinobi of the village would do, Daniel thought it would be fun to go himself, but he supposed it was a "big boy's game" out there and he thought it would be pointless getting himself killed for no reason. The moment Den left Toma would grab his arm and almost instantly cause them both to disappear in a white light.

Appearing in the lab, Daniel would understand now how this had to do with space and time jutsu, they had most likely transported into another dimension that Den had created, he really was a powerful man. Daniel would look around the surprisingly clean room, there were tools of a multitude of types all around organized to perfection, Daniel wished he could live here or stay here for years experimenting and what not. Toma would then ask him what he was capable of and to this Daniel decided to show him. First off Daniel would look at the boy and say, "Don't worry I have a few tricks up my sleeve," he would then continue to show the boy what he could do. First he decided to show off part of his Kekkei Genkai ability, he would turn each of his fingers into different grayish lab tools holding his hand up so Toma could see, a scalpel, a drill, and other small tools, then transformed them back and continued talking "That's what I can do with my KKG lab-wise I suppose and currently, I am working on a medical replication technique which would allow me to duplicate body parts, blood samples, and what not. I am also working on acquiring a lot of blood samples from people with Kekkei Genkai, so far I have one blood sample in a syringe back home, I don't know exactly what bloodline they had though. With the blood samples I want to do some research on synthetic bloodlines if such a things is possible, like combining different Kekkei Genkai or modifying them to my will, what do you think?"

[TWC = 4652]

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue May 28, 2013 9:04 am
Toma was impressed by the boy's ability to transform his body parts, he was almost tempted to stick the boy with a syringe to see what sort of powers he possessed. But there would be time for that later. He managed to remain quiet as the boy talked, and talked, and talked, which was something that Toma normally wouldn't do. It was his first time meeting this other kid though, so he let him talk.

Toma was especially interested in the blood sample the boy had collected, "Where is your house? If you can get that replication tech to work, I can use either the original sample or the replicated one to figure out what sort of bloodline it is. I need it to be replicated though, otherwise the sample would be loss when I use my jutsu to identify it."

Toam awaited an answer, wondering what sort of bloodline the boy might have gotten his hands on. There was a definite possibility that it was just a normal person's blood, but it would hurt to find out, would it?

Daniel
Daniel
Citizen

Fri May 31, 2013 11:51 pm

Once Daniel finished talking he would give the other boy a chance to speak, who then asked where his house was in order to get the blood sample so they could figure out what kind of powers it may have, which made Daniel so much more interested in it. Daniel wondered if this were some kind of super magical bloodline that grants invincibility or possibly even one that made someone become invisible, the possibilities were endless, so Daniel decided not think on the subject too much. Waiting for a moment, giving the conversation an unnecessary dramatic pause, Daniel would answer the question, "My house is the furthest building on the East side of the village, it's fairly large, but not a mansion or anything. And I prefer to finish developing my replication jutsu beforehand so that if it is something super amazing it will not have gone to waste." After leaving time for Toma to reply he would add in, "Do you think we should be doing something to help in the battle to protect the village? I mean I am not sure I will be much of a help even if I do go because of my lack of abilities. I would love to get some training in, but there is no one around to spar with and I don't even have a team. It'll be very disappointing if I can't enter the Chuunin exams just because the higher ups haven't attended to assigning me a team." Having not moved around for a while Daniel's muscles were starting to tighten up, subconsciously acting he stretched his arms and legs out a bit.

[TWC = 4925]

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:07 am
"Fine, once you master it or whatever you better let me use Den's tech on it! Then we can learn what it is, I hope it's something cool!" Toma was really excited, curious s to what sort of bloodline the syringe might have. Of course, there was always a chance that it was jsut a normal person's blood, but whatever. Toma didn't even question where the boy obtained the blood, that was irrelevant.

Toma wasn't sure what to tell the boy about teams and the Chuunin Exam. It wasn't Toma's job to keep track of what happens in a village, so he had no clue why the boy wasn't on a team.

"Well, Den's an okay fighter I guess, he's really fast. If he can't take whoever is messing with the village, I doubt you'd be any help." Toma didn't even think that his words might insult the boy, he was busy wondering if he himself should go to battle. He was fast like Den, he just didn't have any of Den's equipment. Stupid Den, he gets all of the fun. He had to stay with Daniel, and show him the lab and all that. Den ordered him to do that, so at least for now Toma could not enter the battle.
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen

Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Daniel gave the other boy a big grin and said, "Yeah, of course! I'm pretty interested in the technique myself! And don't worry I am just as curious as you are in figuring out what bloodline that sample may or may not have, I can see it in your eyes." Daniel had to laugh at that, but the boy really did seem extremely curious and Daniel thought it was humorous that the boy acted like a child even though he wasn't. It was also fairly reassuring to know that Den was a strong and quick fighter, but it seemingly made Daniel jealous the way Toma talked about Den. Daniel had and has always wanted to be a strong fighter on top of being an amazing scientist.

"Hm, well I think we should get things going so you can get your sample and I can get mine," Daniel would continue with the grin still on his face, "Then we can both get what we want, would you mind dropping me off at my house? I am going to practice my replication jutsu then I'll contact you," pausing for a moment he wouldn't know how to contact Toma or Den, "Uh, how can I contact you guys again? I mean it's not like I can just teleport into your world." Waiting for a reply Daniel would then say, "Who knows? Maybe I'll have a few more tricks up my sleeve." Daniel would then inconspicuously wink and wait for the boy to answer his questions, but Daniel really was interested in how he was supposed to get back to this place alone or maybe they lived in a normal house and he could just stop by or something. He didn't even really know where they were, so he just decided to let the thought pass through his mind.

[TWC = 5230]

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:18 pm
"We'll come find you and check up on you. But hurry up! I hope it's something awesome, like explosion release or something!" Toma liked making things blow up, so explosion release would be awesome to have in his opinion.

"Here, take this for when you replicate the DNA, just put it in here." Toma reached in a drawer and pulled a syringe. He would hand it to Daniel, and if he accepted it he would teleport them both out of Sanctuary by reaching up and putting his hand on Daniel's shoulder, assuming he would let him do that.

They would be on the East side of Tengakure, the village was still somewhat in disarray, but for the most part things would have returned to normal. The woman and the man would have disappeared by the time they teleported back into the village.

"Alright, look like everything okay. Go master that tech, then we'll see what sort of bloodline you got." With a smile, Toma would concentrate a moment and disappear in a white light, returning to Sanctuary.

[Exit]

TWC: 1979

Byakugan level 2 unlocked for Toma (already approved): 750 words
2 Power of the white Snake Cells unlocked for Toma: 1000 words
229 words towards Byakugan level 3
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Daniel would nod and accept the syringe. He would then allow Toma to touch his shoulder and they would teleport to an area nearby his house. With a wave good bye Toma would have left and Daniel would have peacefully walked to the safety of his house to further his mastery in the art of science. It had been a great day for Daniel and he definitely planned on meeting up with the two, again.

[Exit; 26 stats, 53 JP, 1 empty syringe]
[TWC = 5305]

Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:50 pm
Approved

Daniel's Rewards are denied
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum