Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20250

The f is going on... [P, NK, IANAA] Empty The f is going on... [P, NK, IANAA]

Thu May 16, 2013 10:44 pm

The world seemed to completely and utterly disfunctional, as for as the eye could see everything was reversed and flipped. Daniel arose from his bed floating to his feet as if he were some kind of god and gently landed in front of his bed and looked around, all the colors and things he saw seemed to be different, for example his wall color changed from a dark red to a shade of light blue, "What's happening? Did my parents paint my room while I was in a deep slumber? What time is it?" mid-thought he turned his head to look at the clock, the hands were continuously spinning the wrong way at fairly quick pace, "Is time going in reverse? Yes, that's the explanation someone must be playing with time, a god I suppose, but then again I am not a man of religeon, I am a man of science. Well, at least until now I suppose, but what kind of a god puts everything into reverse? Is it a joke, a prank, a ruse? I guess I wouldn't know, I barely know of any religeon's besides those told to scare children in stories like Jashinism, which consists of its members Jashinists who worship the supposedly evil god Jashin who allows all who follow him immortality. That's probably a really scary thing to face, supposing that they were your enemy and you wouldn't be able to kill them... Oh well, its probably just a story to scare kids into doing what their parents want, like washing the dishes, making their bed, and anything in general. Maybe if I keep looking around I'll figure out what's going on." Daniel decided to take another look around his room, it seemed to be a complete mess whereas he always kept it nice and tidy just in case a friend or guest were to come over and check his room for some odd reason that he didn't know of. He decided to make his bed to make the room like at least a bit tidier, just as he completed he turned around to walk out the door then randomly tripped smacking his head into the wall which gave him a nice purple bump. Slowly rubbing his head and getting into a pretzel sitting position facing his bed he noticed that it was messed up again, just as it was when he first woke up which was quite interesting because his assumation about time being in reverse must have been true if this were happening. He made sure the bump on his forehead wasn't bleeding or anything then stood up and went to go open the door. The second he placed his hand on the door knob it disappeared, as in completely, and replaced the empty space with more door. Daniel's hand went immediately from a holding door knob position to a clenched fist position and yelled, "Why are you doing this?! What have I have I ever done to displease the gods?! I am a good and kind person!" Heated, his face turned a bright red color making him look more embarrassed than angry if one were to see him at that moment. Out of anger and annoyance he pulled his clenched fist back and swung at the door with full force and just as he was about to hit the door, it disappeared sending him flying forward with his fist smacking his bruised forehead on the hallway wall and caused his bump to get even bigger, if his bump somehow became pointy he may have looked a bit like a unicorn and human crossbreed if there was such a thing, which there wasn't or at least to Daniel's knowledge. Yet again rubbing his aching forehead.

His vision now slightly blurred he guessed that he had just gotten a concussion, stumbling to stand up he leaned against the while and propped himself up. To him it seemed as though the hallway was spinning, at first he thought that was just his head messing with him from being hit so many times, but no the hallway was literally spinning and as it did Daniel tumbled around in circles with it smacking against all the walls as if it was nothing. The room after a while finally stopped spinning the room was left at a tilted position and once Daniel got rid of his dizzy feeling he started walking down the hallway and stepped into the kitchen and the momemnt he did everything seemed to magically become normal, his dad was at the table eating cereal and reading the Shinobi Times newspaper, while his mom was getting ready for her usual day in the hospital. Daniel completely stunned by this sudden change in atmosphere stared at his parents and asked, "Dad, Mom? Have you guys not seen what's been going on around here? All these crazy things are really scaring me?" his parents continued to do what they were doing as if he didn't exist and out of complete desperation Daniel went up to his father and shook him, but instead of grabbing a hold of the man, his hands went straight through as if he didn't exist which was completely true in this matter. Daniel again tried to touch the man with no luck and again he realized this was part of someone's fun and games, maybe it was just some genjutsu maybe it wasn't, but Daniel was going to get the bottom of it and without time to even comprehend what happened the ground beneath him opened up causing him to fall into the blackness which lay below. Daniel continued to fall which seemed like forever, but then after enough time had passed he could see a light below, it was a small white dot that seemed to be getting bigger and bigger as he approached it seemed magnificent that he was finally going to land somewhere, but he didn't consider it at the speed he was going at.

He could now see that where he was going was a pleasant place or it gave off that sort of an aura, somehow his body slowed down in the air and he gracefully landed on a patch of what pocky? No, not just a patch it was a pocky field, there was a great prairies made out of pocky with all different types and flavors. He looked around and it wasn't just that there were plenty of other candy made vegetations around the area too, like chocolate pebbles or at least he hoped they were chocolate and gummy fruits hanging off of minty bark trees, it was like some sort of candy wonderland or at least at this point in time. After nonstop candy eating for at least a while, who knows how long, Daniel would notice a rustling noise come from behind a nearby peppermint tree so he decided to go investigate and see what was going on back there and once he arrived there was nothing then a gummy apple dropped from a low branch and hit him on the head and he looked up seeing a boy who seemed about the same age and figure as Daniel, how interesting things were getting, "Hello, how are you doing up there?" Daniel would asking hoping this boy wasn't a ghost like his parents and to his relief the boy sitting on the branch looked down at Daniel and said, " I am doing very well, thank you for asking, how about yourself?" he would politely say keeping eye contact with Daniel. Daniel would pick up the gummy apple and take a bite then continue in an angered voice, "Now that you ask a bit better, but before that hell no! I floated up from my bed, tried to open my door, then it disappeared when I tried to punch it causing me to hit my head for a second time," he said pointing at his bump which for some reason wasn't there anymore, "And then I fell through a hole and ended up here!" The boy would just sit there and laugh at Daniel as if he was some kind of jester, in fact the boy laughed so hard that he fell out of his tree, as if he had never laughed he put on a serious face, "My name is Wamba, nice to meet you, want to train until we die? I am being completely serious from the bottom of my heart! I am a warrior and protector of this holy candy land will you be my challenge fight?!" Daniel completely and utterly confused supposed the boy was asking for a spar, but he wasn't sure so he replied with his head cocked to the side, "Umm... I honestly have no idea what you are asking of me, but I am going to suppose it might have to do with sparring or training and if I am correct then I would definitely love to spar, maybe that will clear up my mind, but could you at least tell me where we are so I might be able to find my way home if this isn't a genjutsu or something. Again the other boy went into a raging fit of laughing, "How do you not know where we are you silly goose? We are obviously in the place where everything is candy! If it is a name you are looking for, I call this place Wamba's Candy Land, its a pretty cool name for a candy based world don't you think? Hmm... Obviously you agree no need to ask! Are you and idiot? You obviously go back the same way you came here he said as he pointed at the spinning black vortex in the sky," waiting for a reply he would add in, "So are we going to do this "spar" is that what you call it?" Daniel just sighed and looked up at the black hole he fell out of, "Well I guess we could spar now," as he said that he jumped back about five meters and landed on a large chocolate rock that was about three feet high with a five foot radius so it was fairly flat. Wamba looked at Daniel and put his serious face back on, nodding in agreement in the process, "Come at me," he would say as he magically created a giant chocolate pocky stick from his hand and somehow it looked deadly. Daniel not knowing what to do rushed the boy transforming his right fist into a battle axe looking contraption and the moment he got close to Wamba he swung smashing his axe into the boy, but nothing happened it was as if Wamba was made out of some extremely strong metal, Daniel felt a surge of pain rush through his body and immediately backed away, but he wasn't quick enough Wamba immediately rushed behind him at blinding speeds smacking Daniel on the back of the head with the giant pocky which seemed to be extremely durable sending him flying forward slamming into the tree Wamba was sitting in earlier and again for the third or fourth time that day Daniel had received a concussive blow to the forward and yet again the bump came forth. A few quick thoughts ran to his head before he got up again, "Ouch, that hurt like a mother fucker, pardon my language. These are thoughts why the hell am I apologizing to myself? Now questions? I must have hit my head pretty hard this hurts like a bitch. Wow, now I am embarrassed to go public I just got beat to the ground by a pocky weilding maniac, can my day get any worse? Come on I can't even tell if its day or not, there is a black vortex in the sky, but its bright and there's no sun. Maybe the sun is behind the clouds, oh wait, there are no fucking clouds either, oh, help me." Using the tree to pull himself up he looked the other boy in the eyes and at that very moment Daniel woke up his eyes widening just like they were in the dream.

Staring at the ceiling a single tear slowly slid down his left cheek, it was almost as if that tear represented the relief that had come knowing that that had all been a dream. Pulling the covers off and sliding out of bed he checked the time, it was already mid-day, he was almost surprised then remembered how long his dream seemed then it felt as if no time had passed at all. He looked over on his bed and noticed a book, it was A study of KKG and their connection to DNA written by a man named Denkiteki, his picture was on the back of the book too, this man seemed pretty young to be writing a book, but it was so brilliantly written Daniel didn't even care. Even before having read this book Daniel had already been very interested in in genetics and how they work, but more specifically in people's clans and kekkei genkai, he supposed it was amazing how so many different people could have all these genetic mutations allowing them to have unnatural powers distinguishing themselves from everyone else. If he would ever have the chance he would love to talk to the author and his studies, maybe ask a few questions while he'd be at it. After a few moments passed, he packed the book in the back of his pants and walked out the door his pet dove, Adore, landing on his shoulder. Other than the book and his beautiful bird he took nothing with him only a bit of ryo to buy some tea at the tea shop. He arrived at the tea shop not to long later and took a seat at a circular table meant for two, after calling for a waiter he ordered a cup of hot tea and once his tea was brought to him he pulled out the book and flipped through chapters as he sipped on the drink.

[TWC = 2352]

Last edited by Daniel on Fri May 17, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The f is going on... [P, NK, IANAA] Empty Re: The f is going on... [P, NK, IANAA]

Fri May 17, 2013 12:40 am
Paragraphs? ;_;
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

The f is going on... [P, NK, IANAA] Empty Re: The f is going on... [P, NK, IANAA]

Fri May 17, 2013 7:02 pm
Den walked through the streets of Tengakure, no longer being forced to wear the bandages around his right eye. The 3 tomoe sharingan worked perfectly, Den was glad to see his technique had worked and that he could use it as well as a full blooded Uchiha.

To celebrate the success, Den and Toma were going to go get some tea. The seemingly 5 year old clone loved to drink it, and he wanted to spend more time in the real world, even if it was with a loser like Den.

The two entered the small tea shop quietly, Toma not wanting to be loud because Den said they would leave if he was. The little boy trailed behind Den as he made his way towards a table with 2 seats, when something caught his eye. It was his own book, a novel he had written in Sanctuary. It wasn't an extremely profitable book, but Den managed to make some money off of it. He was surprised to actually see someone reading it though, it felt good to see someone interested in his work.

"Hey, are you enjoying the book?" Den was about 2 meters away from the boy, wearing casual clothes. He had his headband wrapped around his neck, the metal plate resting on his collarbone. He had a simple black T-shirt on and tan shorts. He had his Sanctuary boots on a swell, though they were made to look like ninja sandals. Toma was right next to Den, also looking at the boy who was reading den's book. He was only looking with his left eye however, his right eye covered by a bandage. His Byakugan had yet to heal.

Toma:
25/30
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen

Fri May 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Daniel would have been sitting there casually sipping his tea and slowly flipping pages when he heard a voice come from behind. He was startled, but he did not show any reaction as he didn't see the voice as a threat, then he noticed that the voice was asking if he was enjoying the book. "Wow what a nice person! No one ever asks me if I am enjoying my book. Should I be cool about this and say that its "alright" or should I tell him its good and start a conversation. I could use a person to talk to after the crazy dream I had last night. Yes, that sounds delightful," Daniel thought to himself as he marked where he was in the book and closed it setting it down on the table on its face. Now looking face to face with the man, he would notice that there was a little boy with him too, he now had two people to talk to. He would then begin to speak, "Hello, yes I am enjoying this book very much, thank you for asking," picking up the book he would show the front to the man with the back facing himself, "Its about genetics and DNA, it seems to be some amazing man's great work. At that very moment Daniel noticed something peculiar, the picture on the back was of the man's face, "Could it be that this man is the author," putting two and two together Daniel would figure it out, but just to be sure he would ask, "You aren't by any chance the author of this wonderful work are you? If you are I would love to talk about it if you don't mind, maybe over a cup of tea." Daniel would then go to pull up a chair from another table allowing the two kind people to take the seats that were already there.

[TWC = 2671]

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat May 18, 2013 3:22 pm
Den was glad to see that the boy enjoyed his book. Den had been very hesitant to try and get it published, worried that anyone who read it would think it was garbage.

"Yes, I did write it. Took me a few years but I managed to document a lot of my studies in that book. "He chuckled when he finished speaking, moving to sit down across from Daniel. Toma took the new seat and was between them, to Den's left and Daniel's right. He looked between the two tall people as he waited for them to talk, he wondered if he could beat up this guy that liked Den's book, but figured Den would get mad at him if he tried.

"Thank you for complementing my book. So, what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Den noticed the boy was slightly younger than him, around the age that Den had begun to seriously study medical ninjutsu and combine it with manipulation of space and time.

Den was eager to talk about his book, but realized he was being sort of rude to try to get straight to the conversation when he didn't even know the other boy's name. "Before we begin though, what is your name? I guess you already know my name, Denkiteki. You can call me Den if you like though. This here is Toma."

Toma:
27/30
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Daniel would watch the two with great interest as the sat in their appropriate seats, the author across from him and the boy to his right. "Hmm..." he thought to himself, "These two are a peculiar duo, it seems as though the older one, the author, has some sort of close relation to the younger one. Perhaps Den was the older brother of the younger boy or maybe even the uncle or father, anything was possible." Daniel would then continue to listen to their introductions, the man approved of Daniel's notion of thinking he was the author and explained that it had taken him years to gain all the information and knowledge that he had put into the book, also adding a compliment and mentioning that the younger boy's name was Toma. He would then ask Daniel what it was he wanted to talk about, before quickly asking Daniel what his name was in a polite manner. Also in a polite manner, Daniel would smile and reply, "My name is Daniel and I am a Genin of the village, from the detailed information in this book, I would suppose you are of a superior rank than me, possibly a Chuunin or Jounin, am I correct? Nice to meet you, by the way," then putting his hand out for Den to shake then towards the boy. He would begin to speak about what he had asked the man to speak about, "After reading your book for the first time it sparked many ideas in my head and the idea that I am most intrigued about would be that of Kekkei Genkai preservation and manipulation for scientific purposes of course, do you know of any way anything like this would work? Not only would it be an incredible innovation, but it may help people in many ways."

[TWC = 2982]

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun May 19, 2013 12:08 am
"Yes, I'm a Jounin. Nice to meet you too." Den, and then Toma, would both shake hands with Daniel. They would then both sit quietly as Daniel explained his interest in Kekkgai Genkai preservation and manipulation. Den smiled at that, deciding that he would let Daniel in on his ability. He didn't think it would do any harm revealing he could do many of the things detailed in his book, and he already liked the boy because he was polite so Den didn't feel as paranoid as he usually did.

"It is most certainly possible. I myself am capable of manipulating Kekkai Genkai to a degree." As he spoke, his right eye would take the shape of a 3 tomoe sharingan, "I managed to make myself as capable of using a sharingan as a full blooded Uchiha. Unfortunately I haven't been able to make the dojutsu develop in my own eyes, but I managed to manipulate this one to become 'mine'. As for preservation, I can create serums that allow for people to develop specific Kekkai Genkai, and I can preserve that serum for a long time." Den could have kept talking, but he wanted to actually give Daniel a chance to ask questions he might have, or say anything else that might have been on his mind.

Toma:
29/30 for blindness
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 12:45 am

After finding out that Den was in fact a Jounin and shaking both of the kind boys' hands Daniel would listen to the man explain that he himself was able to manipulate Kekkei Genkai "to a degree". Daniel noticing Den had paused for a moment would watch as the boy's right eye would slowly change spinning into a black dot surrounded by three comma shapes around it with a reddish background. Daniel had seen this somewhere in literature and heard of it before, this was the highly sought bloodline of the Uchiha clan whom originally derived from the Land Hidden in the Leaf otherwise known as Konohagakure. Daniel had heard many stories of the feats this special eye carried such as emotional power gains, powerful genjutsu, and even being able to track the fastest of speeds. The Sharingan would be something Daniel would love to get his hands on to experiment with and play around with possibly modifying it. Another eye Daniel would love to get his hands on would be the Byakugan which was also a highly esteemed dojutsu, then Daniel wondered if there was some way he could genetically modify the two and combine them into one all powerful eye, if this were possible and he did figure it out he decided that he would call it "The Blessed Eye" something rightful of the divine word.

Snapping out of his incredible imagination he would continue you listen to Den who would explain the he allowed himself the sharingan and use of it as a full blooded Uchiha. He then explained that he had not been able to allow the dojutsu to develop in his own eye, that was something that Daniel planned on figuring out, possibly through the use of his own Kekkei Genkai. Den also explained that he was able to preserve Kekkei Genkai in serums that he could inject in people allowing them to develop the abilities minus dojutsu for now at least. After noticing Den had finished speaking Daniel would take the opportunity to speak, "That is very interesting, in serums you say? I would love to know how you would do such a thing, if I can figure out how to do that I may be able to develop my own research from yours, then I could return the favor and give you my research once it is completed," taking a moment to look at Toma he would notice the bandage on his eye for the first time then looking back at Den he would add in, "I suppose that you have given Toma a dojutsu also, the Sharingan or Byakugan? Or possibly something unique that I have never heard of?" Waiting for a reply he would take a sip of the hot tea, noticing that he had slowly been drinking and that the cup was now empty he would call over a waiter and ask for another cup looking at Den and Toma to see if they wanted anything since.

While waiting for them to order, Daniel would ponder to himself what would happen if he got his hands on Den's amazing research, "If I got Den's hard research I could bring along so many wonderful things to this world. I could learn to become a geneticist working with only DNA specializing in Kekkei Genkai, then I could better arm people to protect what me and my people believe in, whatever that is. Would it be possible that he would take me in under his wing and teach me everything he knows? If so, together he and I could change the people think about genetics, giving everyone a better view of the benefits it brings. Staying under his wing would also be an amazing learning opportunity that I cannot miss and will not miss." Having taken his thoughts into consideration and waiting for the waiter to leave he would continue and ask Den, "So, I was thinking things over and I think it would be a wonderful opportunity for me, if you would take me in under your wing and teach me directly how these things work, if not I completely understand because we just met. The reason I ask is because I think together we could make big changes in the way society sees genetics and or we could develop incredible and new research together surpassing all others ever. What do you say?"

[TWC = 3713]

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun May 19, 2013 3:44 pm
Den liked the idea of having an apprentice, one that would follow his steps in the medical field. He didn't think anyone on his Genin squad would actually be interested in his knowledge, and he would enjoy to have someone else help. Befor ehe answered though, Daniel asked if Toma had a doujutsu also.

"Yep, I sure do!" Toma managed to not yell, but he was still sor tof loud. He removed the bandage, revealing his fully healed Byakugan eye, "I can also use this as well as a hyuuga, though I am just now starting to practice using it. You know what? I'll practice with it right now!"

After speaking, Toma activated his Byakugan. He could now clearly see the chakra points in Daniel, though he also noticed the dark cloud of chakra that flowed around himself and Den.

"This is so cool!" people began to look, but Toma didn't notice. He was about to be loud again, but Den looked at him and all of the sudden he fell silent.

"Toma, I know you're probably bored with all of this. Why don't you go home?" Den shook his head, he had hoped Toma would have remained quiet, but obviously the little boy was getting bored and now that he had gotten some attention he wanted the conversation to be centered on him.

"Yeah, you're medical talk stuff is boring. I already know it all anyway." Toma hopped out of the chair and left the tea shop, heading home.

Den ordered some tea when the waiter returned, before returning his attention to Daniel, "He isn't really a 5 year old, just so you know. He actually knows almost as much as I do about Kekkai Genkai and DNA. He did the surgery for this eye." he pointed to his sharingan," "Anyway, I suppose I could take you under my wing. After we finish our drinks here would you like to see my lab? I have some more notes there, as well as some samples I could show you. Of my serum, and how I make it. "

(Toma Exit)

TWC: 1077

Toma developed Level 2 Byakugan, which requires 750 words
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Sun May 19, 2013 3:54 pm
Approved for appropriate rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum