Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Etherion
Etherion
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4800

Musa Kuso: D-Rank: Helping the academy Mission Empty Musa Kuso: D-Rank: Helping the academy Mission

Tue May 07, 2013 6:14 am
Mission Name: Helping the academy
Type: Help
Character Requirements: N/A
Mission Location: Kumogakure, Ninja academy.
Word Count Requirements: 400
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? N/A
Reward: 450

Task: The teachers at the academy are looking for some small assistance. Your
job is to simply show a group of three academy students the basics of
being your rank.

Masu went off to the Academy for the day on a mission to do some work. He barely felt qualified to be helping Academy Ninja around, but a mission was a mission, regardless of how he felt about it. He stepped in through the large doors into a small hallway full of academy students, and headed to the backyard. Outside there stood teachers with many academy students around them. He approached one and began talking."Hi. I'm Masu, I've been assigned to help however I can,"

The woman looked back plainly into his eyes. "I guess you can help the students with basics of being your rank.." She turned to the children who had formed a crowd behind her, all looking directly at Masu with expectance.
"Okay then. Hey, guys! I'm here to help out with your Basics !" The entire crowd stared at him without saying a word. Suddenly, one kid burst out from the rest of the crowd with a kunai in hand. "YOU THINK YOU'RE STRONGER THAN ME!? THINK AGAIN!". Masu simply moved a step to the left, leaving his foot outstretched, and the charging boy tripped and fell flat to the ground. "C'mon, kid. If you're just gonna be hostile to me, you won't get any help at all." All of the other students gasped, and then burst into applause as if Masu had just killed death. They crowded around him, and he laughed awkwardly before leading them over to the training grounds. There were trees and stones in all directions around them, mostly covered in whole and cuts from Basic practice earlier that day. Masu took a second to think. "Okay, guys. Now, which skill do you want to practice first?" There was a pause, and a group of girls yelled, "fast movements!". Everyone else nodded in unison. Masu smiled, and run toward the girl and then suddenly change his direction and moves toward other students and showing his fast speed by running on the training ground. Everyone was surprised from his speed and control over it. After that he show them his fast movements like moving his hands here and there with high speed, students don’t even able to see his hands clearly and voice came from the group “he is fast really very fast”. But his mission is to teach the students, so he reduced his speed and start performed each thing slowly so that they could keep up, and with low speed, most of them had no problem doing so. Musa also tell them about the importance of focus of mind and intelligence during mission and show them some basic fighting style like some fast punches and kicks, which was enough strong to hurt there opponents. Is it clear he asked and the students all nodded and continued to execute this technique, and soon there were many of them getting these things. Masu looked out at all of them, and got an idea. "How about we play a game? I want you guys to catch me, if you able to catch me I will give you reward for it” All of the kids looked excited and began running around hitting each other. Masu looked them and dodge from here and there. He finaly allow himself to catch by students because his mission is to teach and motivate them. After some time teachers came and thanks to him and said "That'll be all for today. You can leave now. Thanks for practicing with them, though."

Masu smiled and left cheerily, feeling as if he had done the community some good. The sunset overhead shone brilliantly as he returned home.

WC: 606/400
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Musa Kuso: D-Rank: Helping the academy Mission Empty Re: Musa Kuso: D-Rank: Helping the academy Mission

Tue May 07, 2013 9:21 am
Approved for 450 ryo and 3 JP.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum