Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Etherion
Etherion
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4800

Musa Kuso: D-Rank: Giggle Night  Mission Empty Musa Kuso: D-Rank: Giggle Night Mission

Sun May 12, 2013 7:02 am
Mission Name: Giggle Night at The Village
Type: Entertainment
Character Requirements: N/A
Mission Location: Kumogakure, Village
Word Count Requirements: 500
Repeatable? No
NPC? N/A
Reward: 550 Ryo

Task: The Village needs some festive and life around but the performer's become ill and now they are not going to perform, if they will perfrom whole village will be sad. Your job is to handle the situation and Entertain the villager for few hours.

’So, all I have to do is make the audience laugh?’ thought Musa, as he made his way towards the Play Ground. He had visited the place before, Musa loved a challenge, but this one really was a challenge. He wasn’t the funniest guy on the block, but he tried his best to make people laugh. They eventually end up laughing, but not because his jokes were funny, but because he wasn’t.
He had just arrived at the Play Ground, when he saw outside a sign that read, ’Comedy Night: featuring Musa the comedian!’. He also saw his picture down to the bottom left corner. He was smiling in the picture; after all you wouldn’t want to advertise a comedy show using a person looking sad. He now made his way inside the building and soon found himself starring at a large crowd of people all sitting in at their tables, all waiting for the comedy act of the night: his comedy act. Musa was a little bit nervous, but thankfully this will all be over soon.
There it was: the microphone stand, looking shiner than ever. He looked towards his left and saw the room filled with a lot of random strangers. Musa decided to put that thought behind his back and make his way towards the microphone. Within a few minutes, the show had begun. ”Um, how is…everyone tonight?” he asked the crowd, and as if all chanting the village chant they all replied, ”Great!”. ’So far so good’ thought Musa. ”So uh, what did the farmer say when he lost his tractor? spoke Musa, as he waited for the crowd’s response. After 2 or 3 seconds, the crowd all answered back, ”What?!” and then Musa said, ”Where’s my tractor?” and a few of the people in the crowd laughed. Musa had actually expected them to boo or not even say anything, but he was actually doing better than he thought. ”Ahh, what did Orochimaru say to Sasuke when he refused to give him his body?” he asked the crowd again, also giving them time to reply. ”What!?” they all called out at the same time. Musa then replied, ”But, but, you complete me” and the crowd all burst into a roar of laughter. Musa didn’t know he was actually this funny. They were jokes his dad used to tell him back when he was young, but had always remembered them when he remembered his dad.

Musa was almost running out of jokes to tell. He couldn’t use one liner jokes anymore, he had to do at least one long joke. He decided to make up a funny story and say it had happened to him, just for shits and giggles. If this wouldn’t get the crowd dying with laughter, nothing would. It was his last chance to impress, and from where he was standing. He cleared his throat, before going on saying, ”Ok, this other day guys, I went out to the wild. I’m serious, that arena was wild”. Everyone burst into another roar of laughter.”You know how wild it was? Ok, I went there to see a fight, and I did. I saw myself get beat up by 2 massive bullies, and when I say massive, I mean they had a massive reputation of beating up suckers like me, but I didn’t hear the rumor.” spoke Musa, and again the crowd burst into laughter, but Musa wasn’t satisfied yet. He wanted the crowd to cry with laughter. He wanted tears to come out and there stomach aching, he wanted the crowd to laugh hysterically, so he tried another line. ”Boy I wasn’t completely embarrassed then, no. I went home crying not because of the beating, no. I went home that day heartbroken, because the two massive bullies that had beat the living daylights out of me, were girls” he said, Musa was finally satisfied. ”Alright folks, that’s enough of me. I’ll now direct your attention back to Chuckles” he said, before getting off the stage and heading towards the back of the his home.

WC= 678/500
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Musa Kuso: D-Rank: Giggle Night  Mission Empty Re: Musa Kuso: D-Rank: Giggle Night Mission

Sun May 12, 2013 9:02 am
Approved!
Etherion
Etherion
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4800

Musa Kuso: D-Rank: Giggle Night  Mission Empty Re: Musa Kuso: D-Rank: Giggle Night Mission

Sun May 12, 2013 11:13 am
Thankyou sir
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum