Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Delivery [Team 4] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Delivery [Team 4]

Tue May 07, 2013 11:52 am
Irou heard samaruo tell him to relax he had the buyer under a genjutsu," Well..... Okay sir" Irou said as he grin then he got the orders from samaruo too go off looking for the stolen dragon head," Alright hideyoshi you go left I go right if ya find anything yell and I'll do the same" Irou then took heading for the right and he already head his mind set on where he was it was an rusty old warehouse that seem too have the door already open so he can take a quick peak inside the warehouse.

Walking inside Irou pull out his katana not knowing what kind of danger he was walking into looking over to his left then right it was piss black he couldn't even see the sunlight out side," OKAY WHO EVER IS INSIDE HERE PLEASE COME OUT I DON'T LIKE SURPRISES" Irou then place his left hand on the wall trying to feel for an light switch but all of sudden the lights pop on and there was an guy standing there that seem to be holding an kunai," Well I thought this place was clear and the guys we already got outside was the only criminals but I guess not" Irou then flip the katana inside his hand and he looked up too his opponent," Okay I guess you want to play right?" Irou asked as he got into a fighting stance then he took off at the guy aiming the katana for his right leg if all went well the guy will be on the ground with a hole threw his right leg.

Watching how everything play off well Irou hop back looking at the buy that seem to screaming in pain." Now don't grab a kunai until you is ready to use it now buddy stand up and don't start crying" Irou reached down pulling the guy up on his feet holding him by his shirt," Okay tell me where is the dragon head is if not imma pound your face in" Irou said trying to scare up the guy so he can spill out the important information.

"Okay I'll tell you the dragon head is located on the left side"

"Now was that hard?" Irou asked as he drag the guy out with his katana still inside the guy leg pulling him to his friends," Hey samaruo got this guy that seem to be hiding inside the warehouse over there and I got some real good information for you also samaruo. This man said the dragon head was located where hideyoshi is heading but he didn't give out a good location but at least we know it's on the left side just gotta wait and see what happens.

Irou focus his eyes on the left side waiting for hideyoshi to walk out with the dragon head.

And the mean while Irou will pull his katana out the guy leg.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Tue May 07, 2013 12:40 pm
" Not a problem Samaruo...just doing what was required although i did go a little overboard on the guy. He won't be able to walk again, but i subdued him none the less. We might need to bring him back to Konoha for extensive treatment," Hideyoshi looked at the man as he was out cold on the ground. That was a pretty powerful punch he had given him and the man was honestly lucky he was still alive. Once Samaruo gave them new orders, Hideyoshi would nod and proceed to go to the left side looking at Irou," Try and be silent this time...your approach could use some stealth," he smiled as he soon disappeared to walk inside the small building on the left side.

All was a little too quiet for hideyoshi, but he remained calm and continued to walk to the door, which was already cracked with little light," Alright here comes the creepy side of the building....lets hope for no more troubles," he chuckled softly to himself as he walked in and looked around for any sight of the bandits or the lack thereof. As he got to the end of the hallway he would walk into a room that had over ten bandits guarding their target-The Dragon Head. Smiling he would look for another way in, which would be a small opening on the roof. He had walked up the side to get there and was soon making his way to the target when he was spotted by a lucky bandit,"Hey guys watch out there is a ugh-," the firs bandit met Hideyoshi's foot as he quickly shut him up, but he was a little to late as the others were alerted and soon began to charge onto his position.

Hideyoshi smiled as he jumped down with a thud and proceeded to fight them off, numbers meant nothing to this genin as he swiftly took them out, dodging their weapons with near precision. Although he did not shatter their backs, plenty of limbs were broken and dislocated and even one man had shit himself for how hard he was hit in the stomach. Looking at the Dragon Head Statue he would slowly pick it up and smile as he walked out slowly, looking at the men," Never again come back to the Leaf Village or next time you will die," with that he ran out to meet up with the team. " My my, your growth is showing everyday, but you didn't kill those guys. Must say when we made that one guy shit himself that there was hilarious," Corbinek laughed as Hideyoshi merely smiled and was now only inches away from his team. Walking up to them finally he would hand the Dragon Head to Samaruo," Here you go, mission complete with no deaths. Although their were ten in the left there, they were all dispatched quickly," he nodded as he looked around for anything he missed.

TwC= 1023
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Sat May 11, 2013 6:51 pm
The two promising shinobi would return at last, with the priceless artifact, the dragon head. All that the two would see upon their return would be their leader, Samaruo Uchiha. The buyer was recently carried off by the authorities, in fact by now the current area which the three shinobi currently resided would actually be put on lock down, with the authorities searching for the rest of the bandits, bringing them in for questioning. All that was left for was the return of the artifact.

Upon their return, Samaruo would watch as Irou dragged the maimed bandit, with a sword currently pressed into the bandit's leg. "Good job, bring him back here was a good idea, just in case if Hideyoshi came back empty handed." Irou was coming along just fine as a genin, it was to bad Raiku wasn't here to get this type of experience, perhaps next time he will be available.

Then came the last member, Hideyoshi, "Welcome back Hideyoshi, do you have it?" As expected Samaruo was handed the dragon head, with the mentioning of no deaths. He nodded his head in approval as he grasped the dragon head, a fine job these two did in their first mission. "With that, the mission is indeed complete, well done." Samaruo then turned around as eh would head back to the village, to fill in his report, with the return of the artifact. But before he was completely out of sight, a few words were heard. "Next time we will be heading off on a real mission, one that will involve a lot more combat then this one. Which is exactly why we will need our combined effort, which includes Raiku." Samaruo's presence would fade off into the shadows of the forest, the mission was completed.

[My word count is 1450, 7 jp, 3 Stats.]
[Exit]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sat May 11, 2013 7:07 pm
Hideyoshi nodded and looked back towards the warehouse," there are ten in there all knocked out and one with an almost broken back so be careful with him, as for the new missions let me know when you want to and i will round up these knuckleheads up to come and do it again. As for Raiku i will go and visit him to see if there is anything wrong," if that was all that was needed of him he would dash off in the direction of the village and go to the hot springs.

Exit
[TWC= 1118 ]

7 JP 2 stats
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat May 11, 2013 7:36 pm
Irou heard everything and he shook his head up and down," Okay hideyoshi that will be awesome if you go talk to Raiku, anyways nice job guys now I shall be heading home so see ya guys later" Irou then walked away heading for his apartment where he would get some rest from a long day.

EXIT
twc:1039

+2 stats
+7 jp ( I assume)
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sat May 11, 2013 9:06 pm
Approved for appropriate rewards, despite excessive complaining

[18:05:50] Irou : wtf you dont even approve my topic