Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

Water-Heavens Convergence Training(NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Water-Heavens Convergence Training(NK)

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:50 pm
She listened to Senba about how he couldn't find any unique attacking techniques and how it doesn't actually need them. It was basicly about the creativity and talent of the user. "Two enemies huh?", she first thought about using the water to defend against one, and using her own body to defend against other, but that wouldn't work against 2 better taijutsu users. She had to use her shield against both of them. She extracted a large amount of water from the river and formed her cylinderical shield.

"Ok, can you only attack with the clone first for a while, to make sure I can actually block your attacks when there is one of you?" she smiled. She didn't know his taijutsu, he only threw a kunai to her shield before. She wanted to understand how to defend against fast phyiscal attacks first, and then maybe defend against two people at the same time.

WC:3647
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

Water-Heavens Convergence Training(NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Water-Heavens Convergence Training(NK)

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:17 pm
He saw the water come from the river and form around Ayumi in the cylindrical shape. He thought about her question and said "Okay sounds fair, and remember do not just defend. You should attack and defend at the same time if possible." He leaned up against the tree and let the shadow clone fight for now. He thought to himself "Since she has that water shield up the clone cannot really do anything to her."

The clone said "Looks like I am your opponent for now." He smiled and charged toward her with about half of his speed knowing full well that the shield would probably end up preventing his attack. He leaped forward when he got about two meters from her and went for a kick to the abdomen. If this was successful though then she would be knocked back a bit and in slight pain.

[2783 WCT]
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:29 pm
Ayumi started training against her clone opponent. The clone charged towards her but she wasn't having much of a difficulty after stopping that kunai, the clone's speed and strength wasn't really a match although it was hitting different sides of the shield, it was rather easy. The clone then jumped and went for a speedy kick, she stopped the kick with her shield and then formed something that looked like a tentacle out of the point she stopped the clone's leg and threw Senba's clone to a tree.

"Alright, I guess I was ready for two." she smiled. She could feel the lessening in the chakra cost of her actions as she kept training.

WC:3761
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:00 pm
The clone flew back and hit the tree. The impacted made the clone poof into a cloud of smoke. Senba stood up and performed another shadow clone technique. He created one clone again. He then said "Having a shield like that is good, but you are just stationary. I would suggest at some point try shielding yourself while moving."

The clone smiled and said "You will have full use of your body while having water as like your partner defending you. You get so use to it that it almost becomes like a part of you."

Senba and the clone spilt up, and now were on opposite sides of Ayumi. They ran half speed and went for kicks also knowing full well that the shield might stop them. This time the clone aimed to sweep Ayumi off her feet and Senba aimed to kick her abdomen. If this connected Ayumi would be on the ground, on her back and in slight pain.

[2943 WCT]
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:14 am
Ayumi indeed didn't move with the shield yet, she didn't even think about moving it was natural for her to stay where she was during all that defense. She nodded, indicating she would try it now and Senba started attacking her. They were attacking simultaneously, the clone sweeping her feet and Senba with the kick he tried before. She decided to jump to her right, dodging the clone and stopping Senba the same way she did last time. She again used a "tentacle" to hold him and gently threw him a feet back.

She smiled "Come on, I can handle more by now, you taught me well."

WC:3867
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:05 pm
Senba catches himself and stands up. Senba chuckled a bit and thought "I am just going easy on her. If I really wanted to I could beat her, but this is just training. I think she is kind of enjoying this." He then says "It looks like it, though, you still have to get more comfortable with it." He performs one last shadow clone technique and creates two more clones. In total there are now four opponents. He could feel himself wearing down a bit. Senba and the clones surrounded Ayumi on all sides. The clones went in for an attack run at her with half speed. The one that was infront of her went for a punch to the abdomen. The one that was behind her went to sweep her legs out from under her,and the one that was to her right went to tackle her. Senba, who did not attack, stood back to see what would happen. This all happened simultaneously, and if all of these connected then she would be on her back in pain, but nothing life threatening.

[3104 WCT]
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:27 pm
Ayumi watched Senba go back as 3 clones started attacking her. She quickly focused the water on the incoming punch and pushed his punch back, a lot like she did with the kunai. During this she also jumped to dodge the sweep but there was another clone coming right at her to tackle. The clone came in the shield and was reaching at Ayumi when she tried to perform Suiton:Mizurappa, this would give additional water to the shield and push the final clone back. "Suiton: Mizurappa!", no water was being created in her lung, what was happening? The clone tackled her to the ground while she was still trying to figure out what happened, she wasn't out of chakra yet, was she unable to use different techniques during water-heavens convergence? She found herself in the ground with a pain in her back as she thought about these. "Wh.. why?"

WC:4017
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:42 pm
Senba was a little concerned, but knew she would be alright. He walked over to her and the clones disappeared. He sat next to her and said "I see you tried a jutsu along with water convergence. You are not yet skilled enough with the technique to use other jutsus with it. Yes you might have had enough chakra, but you concentration was too separated I would assume." He smiled and helped her sit up a bit being careful not to hurt her worse. He then thought to himself "We have been training all day. She must be worn out by now. I guess it is about time to call it." He then said "We should call it a day Ayumi. Your body is probably straining because of using up too much chakra. You have done well, and I gave you the basics ideas. It is time for you now to just get more comfortable with all of it, and maybe think of things you want to change around so you are more confident in the ability." He stood up and held out his hand, offering to help her up.

[3294 WCT]
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:50 pm
After trying that jutsu she felt the chakra leave her body although it didn't work, now her back was hurting and her chakra was low so it was probably a good idea to end the day here. "Thank you for everything, today has been a breakthrough for me." she smiled and took his hand. "And sorry for stealing your day, I hope we meet again, I will be as good as you are next time. Here, this is all I have right now for your troubles" she gave him another apple as a gift, she knew he was holding back to help her train. She left the training ground slowly waving her hand. "Goodbye!!"

WC:4136

{EXIT}
+20 stats, +41 JP, 247(coming from first post) + 4136 = 4283 words to Water-Heavens Convergence training.

Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:56 pm
Senba smiled and said "Your
welcome and it was helpful to me as well training with you. We should train
again someday."
Senba gladly accepted
the apple and took a bit out of it. He also left the training grounds waving
goodbye.

[3336 WCT]

[Exit]

[+16 stats, +33 JP]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum