Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

Water-Heavens Convergence Training(NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Water-Heavens Convergence Training(NK)

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:47 pm
She watched Senba stopping the kunai's movement completely without even moving. He was so comfortable with the use of his shield it was unbelievable. "Yes I see, let me see what you will do against this" she only knew water jutsus other than weaponry so she performed one of them "Suiton: Mizurappa!" she extracted around 15 liters of water from her mouth towards his shield rapidly, like a small waterfall. She knew water was weak against earth but Senba never said anything about water attacks against the water shield, what would happen now?

WC:2930
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

Water-Heavens Convergence Training(NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Water-Heavens Convergence Training(NK)

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:05 pm
Senba smiled and thought "Finally I get to see a jutsu." Senba still did not budge and water formed a barricade in front of him. The jutsu that created hit the water barricade and it was denied. The water she tried to hit him with soon became part of the barricade making it bigger. Senba smiled and was unharmed. He stretched a bit and said "That was a good attempt, but it would have been a issue if we were on land. You creating more water would have just given me an advantage. Once this technique is mastered you can block jutsu from E to A rank. This does though differ against earth as i said previously." Some of the water sank back into the river and it formed around Senba once again. He released the jutsu and said "Your turn Ayumi, create what you think of a shield and I will attack."

[1863 WCT]
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:43 pm
She watched closely what would happen and was shocked when Senba's shield only grew bigger, using her Mizurappa. It was fascinating to see the jutsu's power against a water technique. Senba told her that she could block any technique upto A-rank when she mastered this. There were no S-rank water jutsus Ayumi heard of, so mastering this technique would almost mean invulnerability against water ninjas. Also water was even stronger against fire so it could also mean a great wall against fire ninjas as well. She was getting excited again, Ayumi formed the hand seals and first created bubbles and then a shield around her, she tried to do an identical one to Senba's sphere like shield with the top open but for some reason she wasn't comfortable like that, it was as if her chakra didn't want that shape around her. She tried to concentrate and let her chakra control the shape. After a while she opened her eyes to see the shape was like a cylinder surrounding her, but the cylinder's top was also open for attacks like Senba's sphere. She smiled "I guess we have different shapes but same weaknesses, alright let's give this a try!"

{I hope yours was actually sphere o.o if not I can change :P}

WC:3129
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:46 pm
Senba smiled as she tried to form the water around her as a shield. He thought to himself "Normally mine is more of a spherical shape. I do not really know how hers is going to turn out. I am still not sure exactly how chakra plays into the formation of the shield, but it works well." He saw it form a cylindrical shape and smiled. He ran towards her, jumped up in the air, and threw a kunai directing it at the water shield and not the opening. It was not as hard as he could throw.

(OOC:I did imagine the shield as a spherical shape but it did not have a open top. Sorry i did not specify the shape, if you do have any questions just pm me. I will edit it accordingly and such.)

[1952 WCT]
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:53 am
Ayumi focused on the spot where the kunai was coming and pushed that area a bit to bring more water from right and left, making it a thicker shield in that area only, the rest of the cylinder was only a little thinner but that area was very visibly bigger. She was doing this with her mind, not using her hands, just like Senba. The kunai came with a decent speed, it started slowing down as it moved through the shield but it wasn't slowing as much as it did when Senba tried. Ayumi thought she failed for a second when its tip pierced through the shield only to stop and fall in front of her, she barely made it. "Phew, that was close. How did you make it slow down that much?" she took the kunai from the ground and handed it to Senba.

WC:3274
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:18 pm
Senba smiled as he took back his kunai. He then said "It just comes with the more you use the technique. If I really thought I was in danger, I would have stuck my hand in the shield and made the water denser much like the water prison technique. Anyways, I built up a suitable amount of chakra in the area I thought it was going to hit. Along with forming more water around that spot as well. When your kunai hit it was hitting water and my chakra was pushing it back so it did not get too far." He then asked "I see you got an idea about the shield part, what would you like to try now?"

[2052 WCT]
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:37 pm
"How do you attack with this, I tried forming shuriken, kunai, needles etc. and making them go high speed towards opponents.. you know that's how I managed to cut down this tree. Do you do similar stuff? And is it wise to attack using this or other water jutsu, I mean it is obviously great even with only the defense but I'd like to learn it to its fullest." she eagerly waited for the response.

WC:3346
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:27 pm
Senba pondered her questions and said "I have a tendency to create attacks on a small to medium scale. I figure the simpler yet deadly is the best, but that is just my fighting style. I use the water more like bullets; if I am only land i usually form bubbles. These would usually be the size of small boulders or smaller. I use them to either form together to defend, or use them to attack. They go toward my opponent at high speeds or an attack. Though you can split the water into much smaller sizes so it is harder for your opponent to see. You have endless possibilities for attacks and forms of attacks. It just depends on your fighting style. The good thing about this technique is that once you get comfortable with it you can use water jutsu with no water big water source around, example that is that river we were standing on. All you have to do is pulled the water from the ground, plants, or air once mastered. I would switch between this technique and jutsu just to keep my opponent guessing, but
be careful the chakra drain is horrible." He walked back onto the land and faces a tree. He formed five bubbles the size of small boulders from the air around him. He performed the
Water Dragon Bullet jutsu. The bubbles reacted taking on the form of a dragon with yellow eyes. The dragon smashed into the tree almost destroying it. He turned and laughed a little, and said "I may have over done it, but as i said it is good to mix things up between water convergence attacks and your own jutsu." He had not tried that jutsu in a long time. It was just him making sure he would still do it.
[2357 WCT]
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:40 pm
{I bought that jutsu after I started this topic, meh :P}

She watched Senba form a big dragon out of some bubbles, it was very destructive. This meant he could perform this anywhere he needed to at the cost of more chakra? It was awesome, water was everywhere for his grasp, unlike Ayumi who needed some big water resource around for her water prison, but other than her water prison, she didn't really need water source and the prison wasn't so much of an "attacking" jutsu. She was hoping he would show some techniques unique to water-heavens convergence.

"Let me give it a try." she started creating small bubbles and put them together to make a 1 ft tall - from tip to tip- boomerang, she sped it up and sent it towards a tree, the boomerang spinned to the tree, gave it some damage and it came back to its initial created positiion.

WC:3493
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:41 pm
He saw her form a one foot tall, from tip to tip, boomerang and threw it towards a tree. It gave the tree some damage, and it came back to her. Senba smiled and thought "Now once she starts learning more water jutsus she will see how powerful this technique really is." He then said "Unfortunately I cannot find any jutsu unique to the water heavens convergence at the moment. It is still very useful since you can use water jutsus without having a body of water near you once you have mastered it. This makes it very unique, and in my own opinion, it does not need unique jutsus. Though some might come up in the future research of this technique." He smiled at her and said "Another thing is that you are going to have to be able to split your concentration without losing focus. What i mean by this is that if you have more than one opponent. Say two for example." Senba performed the Shadow Clone Technique and made one clone. He then said "One of my training sessions I had Hibichi's father attacking along with Hibichi. This completely spilt my concentration. Since they are both taijutsu users and they were very fast. It was hard to keep up with them at first. It then became second nature to know how to fight two opponents."

The clone smiled and stepped back a bit and ran around to the other side of Ayumi and got ready to attack.

Senba stayed where he was and got ready to attack. He then said "Now pull as much water as you think you need from the river. Try to defend from both of us."

[2636 WCT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum