Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Team Zero Unite! [Private, Team Zero]

+6
Ryou Hyugi
Omoi Yamanaka
Ganki
Kino R. Kyodo
Saiyami Hyuuga
Chishiki
10 posters
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Team Zero Unite! [Private, Team Zero] - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Zero Unite! [Private, Team Zero]

Sat May 18, 2013 9:40 am
Unfortunately, the tactic didn’t go off as planned. The elusive Ryuoshi managed to evade the oncoming attack, very well played. Ganki breathed heavily as the anticipated event didn't come to pass, "Oh well, maybe next time."

The spar however was going on a bit too long, Ganki needed to allow the other ninja to get a turn. The Uchiha still standing there like a moron, Ganki turned towards Baenlin, "Hey, go see what is wrong with that one, Uryu." He pointed into the direction of where Uryu was still standing; perhaps it would give Baenlin something to do for the time being.

(short lol srry i make up in my next post.)
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

Team Zero Unite! [Private, Team Zero] - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Zero Unite! [Private, Team Zero]

Sun May 19, 2013 6:03 am
Baenlin stood next to Ganki, patient, but still anxious to see the abilities of those he would be working with. He honestly did not know how well he stacked up against shinobi about his same age and it would be very interesting to see what would come of this. Still, Baenlin felt that this was already going on too long. They seemed to be feeling each other out, but as yet the sword carrier had done nothing worth noting and the other could not be seen in his current situation.

Baenlin then heard Ganki order him to go check on the third member of the group, a hazey-eyed youth that had yet to move. Baenlin figured that it would be worth it to check out, thinking that if the unmoving boy suddenly acted when Baenlin got close that at least it might let him in on the fight. Baenlin wordlessly obeyed Ganki and leapt back to the building he had gotten on top of to get up to Ganki so that he did not interfere with the other two students in case their fight should suddenly pick up.

When he got to the mannequin like kid he suddenly got irritated. The guy had yet to even acknowledge that Baenlin was approaching; a rather rude thing as Baenlin saw it. So Baenlin waited until he was almost on the guys face before shouting "HEY!"...and still got no response. Further irritated, Baenlin shoved the boy and expected to be attacked, only to still have nothing happen other than the boy start to fall over. Baenlin quickly grabbed the boys shirt before he fell, draped one of the boys arms over his shoulders and drug him to alleyway next to Ganki's building. Baenlin was no medical-nin, so his examination of the boy consisted of a few pinches, pokes, shouts and a kunai prick to the boys palm before Baenlin decided something was seriously wrong.

"Ummmm, Ganki Sensei" Baenlin said with a slightly pitch of worry in his voice, "would you come down here please?" If he does Baenlin would proceed to explain about what little he had done with the vegetative student.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Sun May 19, 2013 8:41 am
Joriim, you're not allowed to jump me yet.
Tangshier
Tangshier
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun May 19, 2013 10:37 am
oh, I got messed up with all the re-write stuff you guys were talking about. go ahead an post
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 6:37 am
Ryuoshi was reckless. A smoke cloud appeared as he jumped up onto the building, with no hesitation, his reckless animal like mind jumped into the smoke cloud with a slice with both his sword, on at a time. He would begin to swing his sword around, as he normally did with his training. He didn't care if Inijo dodged all his attacks or what so ever. Ryuoshi swung his swords in different pattern each, even as it was twin blades.
He would also remember to hold his back covered, and so he would also sometimes swing his sword behind his back, nearly uncontrolled as a beast in a rampage.
His swords balanced as twins jumping around in the same movement, just from each other.
Ryuoshi wasn't standing still, he was jumping around, distinguish chakra all over his body with lightning. What is inside this smoke ... Ryuoshi thought while swinging around with his twin swords.

[w/c: 2419]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 2:25 pm
Ok I'm gonna give this topic one more day before I leave, Lightwind if you still do that training message me.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Mon May 27, 2013 3:04 pm
{Sorry; forgot about this topic.}

Inijo was somewhat surprised when his opponent directly came up to attack the cloud of smoke where the shadow clone had appeared. Though luckily, it came to Inijo's advantage. Due to the fact that his opponent was so close, he could now perform the very technique he used at the beginning of the battle. He performed hand seals, he was performing a D ranked technique. He reached out to grab the boy's ankle, due to the fact that he was just about to make his second cut into the smoke. The clone was destroyed, but Inijo could end this now. If he was successful, which is most likely due to his speed, he would drag his opponent underground, to where only his head remained above the ground. His opponent also seemed distracted with the cloud, so it would be unlikely that he would notice the hand quickly approaching his ankle to drag him underground.

{I assume you mean the cloud where the shadow clone appeared.}
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 3:39 pm
[You hit me. Drag me down! D:]

Ryuoshi felt something on his leg, he wasn't at a place to get away anymore, he was dragged down the ground, unable to get up again. This was maybe the attack Inijo would have done from the beginning, as he dug underground. Ryusoshi was unable to escape this and he was now defeated, unable to get up or defend himself.
''Alright Inijo! You got me ... I give up'' Ryuoshi would say and sigh, as he was defeated.

[Sorry for the extremely short post <,< in a hurry]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 5:26 pm
The Spar was no over, with a fitting end as well. Ganki thought that certain jutsu would be the end to Ryuoshi, a powerful earth jutsu if used correctly. He nodded his with his left hand rubbing his chin. He then clapped a few times as he congratulated Inijo on his victory where ever he was; his application said he was a member of the Senju clan, what a surprise. "Good job kid, but it is still not over, not till you make it to the chuunin exams." With more training Ganki could make team Sakura strong. Well most of them, Ganki's eyes turned sharply towards Uryu. He still stood there thing about what to do with him, was there something really wrong with him? Well, Ganki would find out soon once Baenlin would figure out what was wrong with him.

Ganki remained where he was, looking down at Ryuoshi, "Don't worry kid, help you out... but not before you do 100 laps around the village center, and I will be watching." That was the punishment Ganki had in store for the loser, it was not that bad of a punishment, hell it could have been worse. "Ok, Inijo, report back here later, you too Ryuoshi, we will begin our real training exercises, as well as real missions." Ganki would wait for a reply before he would set out.

(Brain block to the max, i can think anymore.)
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:49 pm
As Ryuoshi had lost, he was helped up. He would sigh as he was walking away from the center he had lost, and he knew he would lose against this new person suddenly showing up. Disappointed, he walked slowly away, knowing how the fight would end between the others ..

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum