Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Team 4 again [Private][NK] Empty Team 4 again [Private][NK]

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:12 pm
Each step he took the crushing of the leafs on the ground echoed throughout the forest, as well as the sounds made by the birds. Samaruo had scheduled yet another team meeting, to meet the new comers. His head nodded in frustration, the constant changing of his team put much stress upon him. First Sadao, now Johnny, he feared for Irou as he was the only genin on the team that hasn't been replaced.

Samaruo then gathered to the same spot as before, the same spot where the first team meeting was held. He looked up towards the skyscraper like trees, gazing at the branches. It was a normal forest, full of leaves, trees, and even from recently chopped logs that had been left over by travelers. The wind suddenly picked up, pushing against Samaruo's body. He wore a leaf headband that covered his forehead, a plain medium white t-shirt with sleeved that came down to his mid elbow, a pair of dark blue jeans that had a ninja pouch attached to right back pocket, a pair of black suede shoes that had no laces that took on a moccasin look, and a katana that was incased in a sheath that he held in his right hand. He also had a few rubber bands on his arms, which had the leaf symbol brand.

For now, Samaruo would wait for his team, mostly Irou, due to hardly seeing him. He leaned against a wide tree, against his left shoulder with his arms cross. "When will they arrive?"
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Team 4 again [Private][NK] Empty Re: Team 4 again [Private][NK]

Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:55 pm
Irou was walking along a path with his left hand deep inside his left pocket, and his right hand that grip his death sword. He was heading for the forest to start another team meeting, Irou heard that samaruo was still going to be the leader of the team but he recently got news that that johnny was kick off the team.
First it was sadao then johnny who is next?, Irou was wearing a white t-shirt that was cover by his long dark jacket and dark pants, and his dark dusty boots that hit the ground breaking tree twigs that was laying on the ground. his ninja pouch was attached to his right leg a kunai that was inside his left pocket and two exploding tags that was inside his back right pocket, and two shuriken attached on his back with his long dark jacket hiding them. With a cigar that hung from Irou's mouth he was ready fro a long day.

Irou arrived to the forest looking around he saw nothing but old leaves that was stuck to the ground and tree twigs that was on the ground, he stood there then he spotted samaruo standing against a tree he approached him with a smile on his face.
"Ugh... Hey samaruo nice to see you again ugh it appear me and you was assign to another team. I think the new team we're on is called team four" Irou said as he step and front of samaruo he was approximately three meters away from his leader and a four meter diagonal positioning...
"So can you believe what happen to johnny, I mean first it was sadao now johnny I said to myself on my way coming here who was going to be next? But I hear we got a new teammate can't meet him maybe her"
Irou then flip his death sword inside his right hand and he took a smoke from his cigar while waiting for the last team member to arrive for the meeting...
"I hope this new team member don't be late like sadao"
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:46 pm
Hideyoshi had been running throughout the village his sounds silenced as he dashes from tree to tree an internal conversation going on in the works," Corbinek tell me, what is our purpose for being partners, since your moniker is the Rebirth what does that mean for me...will this change me or will it just change something else," Hideyoshi was interested to see the true intentions of his now eternal partner. A sly chuckle followed by a shadowed manifestation of the figure appeared inside of Hideyoshi's mind as it shook its finger,"Now Now boy, you shouldn't be asking those type of questions when we haven't even did anything else. You have yet to find my weapon nor unlocked my abilities so for now just focus on that then in time i will tell you the rest," an audible scoff came from his lips as he landed in a nearby tree silently. He had arrived to his destination as he looked down up his new team...something he had probably been looking forward to.

Unfortunately for them, they would not be able to sense or even hear him due to his steps being muffled by a new technique he learned some time ago. Sitting in the tree he would look down to the both of them," So..you two are my official team members. Difficult to say what the two of you can do considering that we do not know each other but meh i digress. So what are your names," His back leaning against the tree and smiled.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:12 pm
At last company would arrive, Irou, his partner/ student. He pushed himself off the tree as he watched Irou walk towards him. Samaruo rather enjoyed the company of Irou, he always seemed to lift of Samaruo's mood. "Hello Irou, nice to see you again. And yes, this constant changing of the team is becoming really irritating. First Sadao, now Johnny, I’m beginning to wonder if the chuunin exams are the cause of this." A new theory to why the team kept losing members, was the chuunin exams that big of a scare? He then heard Irou ask about the new members, "Teammates Irou, I believe we are going to have a full team, 4 shinobi, with the two new members that will be joining us today." Samaruo's eyes wondered off than back, "And... if we’re lucky it could be a girl." He slurred the last word in his sentence, messing around with Irou's head.

He watched Irou put the cigar in his mouth; Samaruo didn’t know that he smoked, a bad habit indeed. But who was he to decide, Samaruo had some bad habits of his own. He sighed a bit as the smoke filled the space around them, truly a bad habit.

Then out of the blue, words would descend down to the two shinobi, Samaruo instantly looked up above him. Looking up he would see a figure lounging on top of the branch, Samaruo couldn't help but chuckle as he would just notice the shinobi. In a real situation, the two would have easily been caught off guard, due to not even sensing him, Samaruo thought. "My name is Samaruo Uchiha, leader of team 4, welcome." Samaruo then waited for Irou to reply, all that was left was for the other member to arrive."
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:33 pm
Irou then his threw his cigar to the ground with a hard step on it laughing at samaruo's last comment.
Looking up at the tree Irou notice a team member,"Well hello my name is Irou and I'm a member of team four nice to meet you" Irou then turn his head back to samaruo. Putting a tighter grip on his death sword he waited for the unknown team member to speak, with the wind that swayed threw the forest and the twigs that roll on the hard ground and the dead grass the flew up into the air with the birds that flew around.

(Sorry my post is kinda short)
Hi
Hi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:04 pm
(Would have appreciated a PM but its cool.)

He was finally assigned to a team now that he was genin, he wondered who would be on his team although something told him Samuru would not be part of his team that created a chance to have team fights against the young boy, of course that would only work if his team was powerful. It was definitely going to be interesting seeing who he'd have to work with for a while hopefully they weren't going to be annoying or anything like that.

Reaching the area he had been told to arrive at, it seemed that for reasons beyond his own control he was late, a misprint of the time or something had to be the reasons, maybe he got word of the meeting later than everyone else in the team. Walking up to the group that would soon be his team.

"Hi there, I"m Raiku." he greeted them, halfway forcing himself t sound mildly happy for the time, the beast inside of him rumbling with boredom, what a surprise the beast could be for his new teammates if the time ever came.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:50 pm
Looking down at his teammates he would smile and hop from one tree to another to get a better look at them, knowing he was not going down there no time soon," So...an Uchiha and a lumberjack eh, quite a mix you got there, so Irou know how to use that thing or is it for show," raising a brow to test his teammates dexterity in a sense. Soon another boy would arrive to the party, this one seemed to be here just to be hear so for the moment he would sigh," Name's Hideyoshi Koyomi, one of the few "Ghosts" of the leaf village," a large smile played on his face as he waited for his apparent team leader to speak again.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:59 pm
Finally, the last member arrived, Raiku was his name. Samaruo felt pleased that he was given a full team this time; hopefully it would stay this way. He knew a little about Irou, but the rest of the team was a mystery to him. Though in time, she would get to know them, how they act, their hobbies, their moral sense; it would all come into light sooner or later. "Nice to meet you Raiku, my name is Samaruo Uchiha, I'll be your leader in this team." After Samaruo introduced himself to Raiku, he then heard Hideyoshi spew a few words towards Irou. Without a second of a thought, Samaruo knew that those words were of the taunting kind. Already Samaruo foresaw a rivalry between the two if that sort of thing kept up. "Alright Hideyoshi, you will have plenty of time to see what Irou is capable of."

With a deep breath, Samaruo begun to speak about how the team would see each and everyone's capabilities. "Now, before we go any further on any mission, or training for the chuunin exams there will be yet another leader within a group. A second in command that will see through that my orders will be carried out." He looked at each and every one of them, deciding which one would fill the role perfectly. "Another reason for this is because during the exams you will need some type of leadership or person to help make those tough decisions. Raiku and Irou, step forward." In front of Samaruo was a wide enough space for the two to stand in front of him.

If the two would comply, they would receive a question that would need to be answered. "In your own words you two, Answer this question, If a collapsing building was headed towards a group of 5 civilians, while at the same time an enemy ninja was about to kill one civilian that was very important to the village, politically, which one would you save and why?" He simply waited for a reply if the two did what they were asked too.

[Sorry about that Raiku, didnt think you were still here, just got back myself.]

Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 pm
Irou laugh at Hideyoshi comment,"Well yes I'm really good with this sword" Irou said as he turn to samaruo hearing him ask for Irou and Raiku. Walking over to samaruo he looked up to him, hearing him ask a question.
"Well sir that is actually a good question, but knowing that you can't really save the five civilians reason why, when a building is crashing down you know how fast you got to move? very fast then that is actually a death wish for a ninja cause basically the ninja have to save five people at once . Know that you can't tackle them to safety cause that is to much weight on the ninja having to tackle five people
out of the way not at lease you carry them one by one but that is even more stupid! So I'll let the five civilians die and save the one civilian that was very important to the village I figure that is the more easy way out, but trust me if was there a building that was falling very slow I'll save those five people and still have time ti kill that bad guy but yeah this is just me".
Irou said with a smile on his face as he turned to raiku looking at him for a reply to samaruo's question.

(OOC: Sorry about that Raiku)
Hi
Hi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:32 pm
He took notice of his two teammate and his team leader, trying to pick up on certain traits of each person. He didn't know anything about any of them, noticing that one of them had a sword, aside from that the only other thing he noticed was the other member seemed to be staying up in the treeline for some reason.

The leader, Samaruo's question was interesting and was not exactly easy to answer at first, making him have to take a moment to think about the situation and how he would handle himself in that moment, what actions would he take? Never having been in that type of situation before made it a little more difficult but he knew his new found powers had very few limitations and could easily help him ascend to new heights and do the impossible.

"Well," he began to answer after Irou had answered. "Due to the beast power inside of me I could easily use the power to destroy the portion of the building that would hit the five people, or even use the chakra arms to push it off course to save them, while at the same time most likely using another chakra arm to save the important person and then defeat the enemy." he explained his answer, wondering how they were even going to react to him talking about some Beast Power. "Of course, if something was preventing me from using the beast's power then I wouldn't be able to deal with the building for more or less the same reasons as Irou, though I doubt that'd be an issue." he said with confidence, at least showing he can look at all options.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum