Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saiyami Hyuuga
Saiyami Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training (Uryu U.; Ukita H.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training (Uryu U.; Ukita H.)

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:21 pm
Shocked by the sight of Ukita's three tomes Sharingan, Uryu stumbled backwards and feel on his behind, almost wanting to scramble backwards but fought against it. He watched the eyes closing and in awe as he had never seen such a thing like that in someone's eyes before. He heard Ukita's voice turn icy and Uryu felt the chill that came from Ukita's tone of voice shiver down his spine. He gulped and looked Ukita back in the eyes and saw that Ukita's sharingan had disappeared in the blink of his eyes. Uryu's mouth was dry and wondered how that man had done it. He had heard of the Three Tomes Sharingan, but never in his life had he seen it, or wished to see it at such a young age. His mind raced. Was Ukita going to kill him?? What was going to happen next?

Uryu heard Ukita ask him something, Ukita's tone back to normal. Uryu listened to what Ukita was saying and became angry. "Why I want it to be the 'best', you ask? Because I want to be as strong as Sasuke, from the stories the elders tell me! I know it was a long time ago, but that is what I truly want. Just being me... I've done that for the past few months, years even, and no one will even come near me or speak to me. Besides you." He added, looking up at Ukita then rolling his eyes. He looked back to Ukita and watched him look at a bird whose singing was tearing at Uryu's heart. Uryu took a deep breath, not wanting to let Ukita see his tears. "What does it cost you to have such... beautiful, strong, eyes?"

[WC= 2127]
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:10 pm
Ukita grinned a half cocked grin at Uryu's reaction to his eyes-go figure. They must be kind of scary. Either way Ukita did not like the eyes and Uryu's words saddened him a bit more. It seemed that all she wanted was more power from the eyes. This was rather unfortunate these eyes did indeed seem to be a curse. Though Ukita hoped he could change Uryu's mind. So, once he finished speaking Ukita spoke up in the same cold tone he had used before to warn Uryu: "These eyes...their cost is pain and the reward is blood...if I could chose not to be an Uchiha I would. People will chase you, hunt you, kill you for these eyes." At this point Ukita's tone softened once again. "So, I would suggest not going after power. Your eyes will develop. There is no doubt, but do not wait with bated breath. In the mean time learn to get strong without the use of the sharingan. That is the mark of a true shinobi. So, would you like to spar a bit?"

Ukita then stood up and removed his sword. He made sure to place it gently on the ground. He wanted to show that he did not mean to use his sword against an unarmed opponent if Uryu did indeed wish to spar. Ukita would merely wait to see what he had to say. There was no reason to be hasty and jump right into a fight with an unwilling opponent. Also, while waiting Ukita continually heard the chirp of the birds in the background-it was a wonderful day. Maybe a bit of training would not be too bad...even if it was supposedly a day off.

{Sorry for the late post.}
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:24 pm
{It has been eight days. I am going to bow out of this topic.}
Not getting a response from the boy Ukita shrugged and walked off to another part of the training grounds. The rest of Ukita's day was comprised of a flurry of training followed up by a nap in the trees. For once he had the distinct pleasure of enjoying the rare nice weather that had graced Kumogakure on that day. All in all Ukita's day off had turned out rather nicely. He would plan on taking more "easy" days off in the future, because it was a nice break form the hum drum of training all day-a break from the norm was always good.

{TWC: 2511, +12 stats & +25 JP. Exit.}
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 pm
Approved for the appropriate rewards
Saiyami Hyuuga
Saiyami Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:45 pm
Sorry for not being on. I haven't had the chance to get on since today because of family problems. I will probably be gone for awhile longer but should be back by next week or the week after. I am terribly sorry.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum