Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:04 pmAkki SenjuBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

a new friend?....or a new foe? [P, NK] Empty a new friend?....or a new foe? [P, NK]

Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:53 pm
Ayumi walked around the country borders. She remembered the last time she was there...before she got locked out of Konoha. She shuddered. It wasn't a nice experience, but she had fun and found a few friends...or at least met some new people. What should I do...? She thought to herself. Maybe some training...or maybe I should visit...Sunagakure again... Ayumi looked up at the sky, wondering. She walked towards a shady tree and looked at it, making sure there was nothing there. She then climbed up the tree and sat on a branch. Ayumi stared at her shorts. She wasn't in her usual outfit; a white boat neck shirt and black shorts, not what she would usually wear. She wiggled her toes and stared into space. I hope someone will come by...

Last edited by Claire on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

a new friend?....or a new foe? [P, NK] Empty Re: a new friend?....or a new foe? [P, NK]

Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:30 pm
The sun beats down upon the crimson hair of the young flame known as Midarou Oza; the young adventurer from the volcano village who seemed to be staying away from it until he became much stronger than before the words from the past zip through his mind as a school of fish rushing through the coral system of tunnels in the ocean. Cliche as it may be but the words are simple yet sweet,"I won't return to my village or to my parents until I become stronger!!" Those simple words can have the biggest of meanings though as a young boy Midarou knew right away that it meant as it is. Stripping off his desert clothes that he "found" off from a traveler, he tightens the straps on his vest and walks down the road of leaves which he calls the borders, between suna and konoha this could be an easy jump. It had been so far from the new Volcano village, sadly he didn't want to go back cause his journey had only just begun.Only wearing black shorts with straps on them and a red shirt with a grey vest on.

As the leaves fall before his path Midarou rips off his village's headband that was wrapped around his arm and tucks it into one of the back pouches he has on his backside and looks up at the trees,"Finally some comfort from the sun, I must be seeing things because there seems to be a girl up on one of the trees...Just my imagination..." wiping sweat from his brow and squinting deeply upon this girl who had been wearing black shorts and a white top he blushes lightly."Yup...Just my imagination." Sitting crisscrossed upon the ground he watches her."Should I say something?"
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

a new friend?....or a new foe? [P, NK] Empty Re: a new friend?....or a new foe? [P, NK]

Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 pm
"Get back here and clean up this mess," as the sound of knives flying past his ear could be heard. The boy continued to run away from the women as he shouted back,"Look mom i did not make the mess it was Grandpa i swear it," as he caught one of the knives mid flight and dropped it, running out of the village.

This was the life of the young Academy Student, Hideyoshi Koyomi as he ran to the borders to escape his crazy mother. Hideyoshi was wearing his usual outfit, a black buttoned up shirt with a white undershirt, black pants and black shoes. On his hands would be white bandages that came to his knuckles , would stop running and look around for a moment before sighing,"Why is she always throwing those damned sharp things at me...she is going to kill me one day," as he walked around he would see two figures.

Walking abit closer he would smile,"Hello you two what are you doing all the way out here," looking at the both of them and their clothing.

TWC=184
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:15 pm
No reactions...no emotions...just a straight, thoughtful face. Although she was daydreaming, she was aware that there was someone near her. She realized that she wasn't alone. She looked down from her spot. A boy sitting just below the tree...and another boy, a young one apparently, approaching...and smiling. Hmmm...interesting... she thought and a smile formed on her lips. She pushed her long, black hair out of her face and watched as the young boy got closer and closer. She cocked her head and peered at the boy sitting below the tree, he was probably a year older than her...or maybe even as old as she was... Ayumi shrugged her shoulders. Well, there's only one way to find out... she thought. She was just about to introduce herself, but the younger boy beat her to it.

She jumped off the branch and landed on her feet just a few inches away from 'tree boy' as she decided to call the boy below the tree for the time being as she didn't know his name. "Hey." Ayumi said, a smile forming on her lips.
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:35 am
Deeply entrenched in the everlasting transit of one's own thoughts the mind of this boy could possibly be in the gutter, shattered by the premeditated disclosure of his own diluted antics Midarou silently lost breath at the sight of this "imagination" whom has confronted him so suddenly, flushed crimson he shakes his head and looks at the girl, though hearing a boy from afar he ignores it to focus on the girl whom seemed to be addressing him formally. "Hey..." He says without confidence then a fire flares in his eyes bowing at the girl's feet."My name is Midarou Oza and I think you're really pretty!!" He says with great confidence not knowing to what would happen next.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:29 pm
Finally stopping he would look at girl, that strange single lock of hair on his head waving in the wind. The girl who hadn't identified herself was kind of taller than him, but that was no problem, he still had a long time to grow. Looking at her he would smile," Hi to you as well...sooo what are you doing out here exactly. Oh are you running from a demon that throws knives as well," shuddering when he thought of her throwing more knives at him.

Now the boy that he had just realized was there introduced himself as Midarou Oza, a weird name but it was pretty normal in a sense. He had just complimented the girl in front of him, which gave him an interesting idea," hey do you two want to spar by any chance..i think it will be fun," a small grin on his face as he waited for their responses.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:01 pm
'Tree boy' introduced himself as Midarou Oza and bowed at her feet and said that she was pretty. Ayumi was flabbergasted by then. "Uh..." she didn't know what to say by then. "Um...um..." she stammered and crouched in front of the boy. "Hey..." she said softly. "You...uhh...don't have to bow in front of me.." she said and laughed nervously. Wow...well I'm off to a good start... she thought to herself looking at the boy in front of her. "Oh and thanks by the way."

She then looked up at the young boy. "Ummm...no." she said answering the boy's question. Interesting... Ayumi chuckled. "I'm not doing anything actually..." she said and smiled. As for now, she decided to keep her name as a secret.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum