Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Peaceful walk through the borders(NK,IO,P) Empty Peaceful walk through the borders(NK,IO,P)

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:21 pm
The wind would be blowing dust and sand around as the young Genin Nakara would be walking through it, after a long run. His Kosada would blow in the wind as his dark purple eyes scanned his surroundings," the area around Konoha is beautiful, but i feel like a desert flower," keeping his hands in his black Kosada as he continued to walk around.
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Peaceful walk through the borders(NK,IO,P) Empty Re: Peaceful walk through the borders(NK,IO,P)

Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:10 pm
Azha had been bored that afternoon. She was walking around the borders missing hefr old love Sya. Sh saw someone else walking around and decided to approach him. "Hello." She said softly as the wind blew sand through her long white hair.
Citizen

Peaceful walk through the borders(NK,IO,P) Empty Re: Peaceful walk through the borders(NK,IO,P)

Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:17 pm
Nakara was officially bored of walking through the sands and wind as he stopped half-way to the sound of a voice as his face would turn to a women, a cute one at that as he ran his hand through his black hair," hello there, and who are you," as he smiled. His Purple eyes would look her over as he sat his hands inside of his sleeves and awaited her response.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:43 pm
Azhas red eyes glistened as she looked a him. "I am Azha Senju."Azha said moving closer to him as the san swirled around her in her white leather outfit. Her leather headband bearing the suna village symbtol holds back her hair. "And who are you?"
Citizen

Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:50 pm
Nakara would listen to her as his eyes continued to look her over, occasionally stopping to look into her eyes. He would shake his head when she asked who he was looking to her with a smile as he bowed," i am Nakara Kuoga...A genin from the leaf...it is a pleasure to meet you Azha-chan," as he looked at her head band and smiled," aren't you a long way from home my dear...or are you lost," as he stood back up straight.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:42 am
"I left my village a while ago, I was living in Kumo, but the love of my life was kidnapped, and now I am alone agin." Azha said as she walked by the person she had just met. He seemed nice and he was very good looking. She kind of started to like him.
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:46 am
As Azha spoke, Nakara could not help but feel bad for her," so you do not have a village to live in...you can always live in Konoha and i have a house large enough to house you . If you want to you can also become a Konoha nin," smiling as he stood beside the girl. She was very cute and to his liking.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:07 am
Azha thought about it, she had never been to Konoha, and she did need a village to live in. Going missing nin was not her idea of living. She took Nakaras hand into hers. "Okay, sounds good to me. I heard Konoha is beautiful." SHe was glad she ran into him. She leaned up and kissed his cheek. Even though she had lost Sya, Nakara seemed to be a good guy for her.
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:12 am
As she held his hands he would nod and smile," Okay well lets head to Konoha then and it is really beautiful especially when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom," as she kissed his cheek he would turn a little red and begin to walk. That was unexpected but he liked it as he walked with her towards Konoha.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:25 am
Azha noticed how handsome he looked. He had gorgeous hair and eyes. He had a sweet personality. She was glad he offered to take her into his home. "Not much to see where I lived, unless you like sand." She said smiling at him. Cherry blossoms were very pretty, she had seen some in Kumo before, She held his hand and continued to walk.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum