Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Streaking for Chidori (private, closed) Empty Streaking for Chidori (private, closed)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:30 am
The loud burst of lighting would roar throught the training grounds, the crackle of lightning would signal the chidori in use. The young jounin, Ganki, would be currently training, learning more about his abilities do far. He had mastered the raikiri at a young age, too young to some. But their lies the reason he was here, the problem that he was forced to deal with. Ganki could read through different scrolls all day, learning all the powerful lightning jutsu he can, but if he didn’t study on the basics, the fundamentals of the powerful jutsu, then there would be no way he could proceed on further. ganki was momentarily stuck at this point. And so, ganki had taken the day off, so that he can dedicate the whole day to mastering this jutsu.

Ganki would form a few hands signs at rapid speed, he would then extend his right hand outwards, as it would surge with natural lightning energy. But this wouldn’t be the raikiri, no; this was the basic form of it, the first stage of its kind. The chidori would make the loud trademark crackling sounds, the sounds of chirping birds. Ganki was currently positioned in the middle of the training grounds, dead point. He would look around to see what he could find, to use as a target. As he surveyed the field, he would find a formation of a boulder's east of his location. Ganki would lift up his arm as he would turn towards the boulders, while his other hand would be pointed towards the boulder's direction, acting as a guild, a common habit that he developed. Once he lined up the right angle and plotted his course, Ganki took off towards the boulder at blazing speeds. Due to Ganki's training, Ganki was pretty fast, light on his feet. He would charge towards the boulder in an instant, ready top jab at the boulders. Once he got at a certain range, he would extend his arm forward, the one that held the chidori, "Chidori!", he yelled. The boulder would immediately explode into tiny bite size pieces of rock, flying everywhere, with a surge of lighting to follow.

Once the smoke cleared, Ganki would be seen, with his hand still surging with a little residue of lightning chakra. Ganki would then leap backwards, a couple of feet until he was at a good distance. "Alright, that wasn't too bad, a little late on the release, but not too bad. Again!" Another special feat that Ganki possessed, a large amount of chakra reserve. To this day, Ganki is still confused about how he has such a large amount of chakra, one that could even rival a railed beast, the first or second tailed beast of course. Ganki could do this all day, sending out many different jutsu, but that was not on today's schedule, he had to master the basics of Chidori, if he wanted to master Raikiri. Ganki would form the same hand signs again, but would then stop in mid flow. Ganki thought that maybe he should do what he did last time he was here, the trick with he shadow clones. Ganki would make the hand sign as two Lightning style shadow clones would arrive next to ganki on both sides out of a cloud of white smoke. "With two extra Gankis, I’ll be able to master the chidori much faster than before, since they gather information and send it back to the user once they are called off. This sort of training brings me way back, back to when I was learning my second element." ganki would smile while he envisioned his flashback, him sitting in the library, studying with 3 other clones.

"Right, time to begin." Ganki, as well as the other shadow clones, made the correct hand signs to use the chidori. The surge of lightnign would come into play with all of the Gankis. Ganki, along with the clones, would set their mark. The Ganki on the left would aim for the tree, while the Ganki in the middle would make his way towards the remaining boulders that were still intact, with the last Ganki on the right aiming for the trees on the far opposite side of the Ganki on the left. All of the sudden the three jounins would take off in a bolt of lightning, making their way to their intended targets. Then the field would then light up in a bright light, with a bluish tint to it, the lighting chakra was so powerful that it could be heard and seen from miles away. The destructive power of the three chidoris colliding against their targets at the same time, would continue to echo for miles on end.

Like before, when the cloud of white smoke would clear, the three would appear. The real Ganki would then speak, calling off all the clones so the vast experience would flow right into him. Ganki would then gain all the knowledge and experience from the other clones once he would call them off. "Alright, time for you all to go, oh, and tell Ganki the 3rd i said hello", he would say in a little chuckle before he would send them all away. The other clones, right before they were sent away, would scoff at Ganki's fail joke, "haha very funny, if I were real I would...", the clones sentence was soon cut off by the poof of white clouds, sending them all back to which they came, or where ever shadow clones go. Ganki would feel the energy flowing in to him, the errors that would need to be corrected, the positive notes that need to be heard. Ganki smiled as he would take in all this new information.

"Ahh is see, i just need to fix on more thing, the chakra ratio is a bit off. Normally i would think that if the chakra ratio was off then the whole jutsu would juts fail all together. Oh yeah, maybe because of all the chakra im funneling into it, the massive amount must be holding it together, that's it! If i just correct the amount of chakra, and fine it down a little, I’ll be able to use a perfect chidori, and once i can do that, ill be able to use the raikiri more effectively." Ganki was able to correct himself due to the lightning style clones' knowledge. "Right, so if i just focus it a bit here and there", Ganki would say as he would channel his lightning natured chakra into his hand. This time, the chakra would be more lucid and bright, the lightning sounds would become more louder and pure. Ganki was doing exactly what he needed to do. He looked around the field here and there, trying to find what else he could use as a target. he would look long and hard since he had pretty much destroyed a good portion of the land enviromennt a few moments ago. However, he would see that there was one more peice of boulder that was still intact. It wasn't as large as the other boulders he had used, since it was far away from the previous rock formations. Ganki would turn towards the boulder, 'Alright, theres one more left, big or small it will due." Ganki would watch as his chidori would still ripen with chakra, only to know see that it was complete. Ganki would widen his stance, and look towards the rock, he alos mutter a few words of good luck to himself, as he would promise to leave the field and make his way to the Kumogakure baths, a reward for himself if he were to perfom this chidori the correct and proper way. Ganki then took off in an instant, due to his blazing speed, he would run all the way toward the rock, while draging the chidori on the ground surface. Due to this, it would create a trail of dirt behind him, but ir was also keep Ganki allgn, so that he wouldn't stray off from the target, a immpresive trick he thought to himself. "CHIDORI!!", he yelled, as he clashed it into the rock. As soonas Ganki met the rock on contact wiht chidori, he knew he had succeeded, the feel of it was different from all the others. Ganki would be amazed as the lighting would take an odd color, but it was ok for the least.

Ganki would then catch his breath as he would place bith his hand s on his knees, he was in a bend down positon. Ganki would huff and puff as he would regain his stamina, something he was sorely lacking in. Ganki would see that his objective for today was completed, he had mastered the basics of Chidori, in one whole day. With that, he would be able to try out different things with the raikiri and chidori, more importantly, mastering the raikiri. Ganki would smile as he was to treat himself to the natural springs of Kumogakure. "Ahh, at last, i will be able to relax for the rest of the day, what a day this was.

WC/ 1530 7 stat points, 15 jp, and Chidori mastered.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Streaking for Chidori (private, closed) Empty Re: Streaking for Chidori (private, closed)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:40 pm
Finished
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Streaking for Chidori (private, closed) Empty Re: Streaking for Chidori (private, closed)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:18 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum