Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

HI!!!!!!!! (P, Vret, Arashi, Koroshi Only) Empty HI!!!!!!!! (P, Vret, Arashi, Koroshi Only)

Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:45 pm
Spoiler:

Vretiel woke up early in the day, after his disaster earlier in the month he had been doing several low ranking missions to get back into the swing of doing difficult missions, this time he doing a B rank mission with two genin of the leaf village. Assigned to be the leader of Koroshi Uchiha, the brother of the Hokage was not the first person that Vretiel wanted to go on the mission with. Recently he had done missions with the Hokages Cousin, Primrose, and tried to train her, but that ended up as a disaster. He had heard several rumors of this ninja doing some great things with his Earth element but he had never met the boy in person, and he knew that if he caused problems Vretiel had to be cautious about what he said, he did not want to get on the bad side of the Hokage any more. The other ninja was supposedly going to be an Uzumaki clan member but Vretiel knew nothing about him. As Vretiel was walking to the village he had his monkey, Konma, sitting on his shoulder. It had been a few weeks since Vretiel and Konma had spoken, partly due to Konma having to deal with some issues about the monkey king and Vretiel dealing with the loss of some of his teammates and having a Byukugan implanted into his eye. Having his ninja headband over his Byukugan eye he waited at the village gates for the two genin, speaking indistinct chatter with his monkey pet, with his one yellow eye gazing off into the distance, thinking about what he was going to say to the genins about the mission when they arrived. This was probably going to be their first mission that was B rank, so the emotions of it all probably ranged widely, and Vretiel had to be careful about what he said.

[316/2500]
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

HI!!!!!!!! (P, Vret, Arashi, Koroshi Only) Empty Re: HI!!!!!!!! (P, Vret, Arashi, Koroshi Only)

Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:52 pm
Koroshi is sitting at the noodle bar after his training in the forest, a raven lands before him with a scroll in its talons, the scroll is left beside him as it takes off before vanishing in a crimson light.
Koroshi watches the bird leave with a confused expression, "That's one freaky fucking bird.."
Koroshi picks up the scroll and unrolls it, a note is written along with a list of mission specs.
The message reads as followed;
"Dear Koroshi,

It seems you are pretty bored being back in the village, seeing as what you did to the forest!
So to get you out of my hair for a while I am sending you, and your friend Arashi on a mission.
The two of you will be accompanied by a Jounin that goes by the name of Vretyel, he is a very skilled ninja and will be the unofficial squads leader for this mission.
Specifications of the mission are included, you are to meet with Vretyel at the village gates.
Good luck, and try not to hurt anyone..

Sincerely, Viper."

A smile forms across the young Uchiha's lips upon finishing the letter, he quickly inhales the rest of his food and hurries off to meet Vretiel and Arashi at the village gates.
"Man it feels like forever since I have seen Arashi, I hope he is doing alright!" Koroshi thinks to himself, the boy clearly excited to see his friend again.

[560/2500]
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

HI!!!!!!!! (P, Vret, Arashi, Koroshi Only) Empty Re: HI!!!!!!!! (P, Vret, Arashi, Koroshi Only)

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:33 pm
Arashi Uzumaki, last of the Uzumaki loyal to the leaf village sits on the porch of his clans compound in his left hand is a book which his eyes are locked on.

His piercing blue eyes scanning the book while his crimson hair billows in the soft breeze of the forest, his peace is broken by a slight 'caw' noise a Raven flying and landing beside him.

He blinks twice before the Raven spits a scroll right in his face before cawing at him and flying off.

Arashi twitches in annoyance as the scroll bounces off his nose and lands in his book opening as if by magic.

"Dear Arashi,

It would seem you are at least moderately capable of handling my brother in casual life, due to this I am putting the two of you on a squad for a mission.
You will be meeting a Jounin by the name of Vretiel at the village gates, mission specs are included with this message.
Try not to let Koroshi hurt anyone.

Sincerely, The Hokage."

Arashi blinks...it's a mission from the Hokage...he can't refuse can he?

He sighs before standing and heading inside to gather his equipment pouches and scrolls.

Fifteen minutes later the Uzumaki arrives at the gates two scrolls strapped to his back a pouch on his left hip containing his items and weapons, on his right hip is a Kama attached to a chain.

He wanders to the gates and glances around his eyes searching for his team mates

[253 words]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:52 pm
As Vretiel was gazing off in the distance he waited for his monkey, konma, to finish off his banana. When he did he began to speak to the 12 year old jounin.

"So when was the last time you had sex?"

"Oh my god not this again."

"WHAT! Dude Ive told you to fuck somebody since you met that Ayama chick, but NOOOOOOOO you are yelling me saying that you are too long."

"That is because I AM TOO YOUNG! You monkey.

"That's not an excuse!I had sex when I was 5 months old"

Vretiel sighed. There was no arguing with him about this so he stopped talking about the subject. However that did not stop the monkey from asking a particular Ninja a question.

A ninja came running to Vretiel and the village gates, assuming that it was one of the ninja who would be accompanying him on this mission. When the ninja got within talking distance of the leaf jounin, if he did not go to another location or change his path Konma would speak.

"Hey you, when was the last time you fucked a girl."

When he said that Vretiel eye opened wide in anger at his monkey. He did not know what to do with this, so just stayed speechless until the ninja replied, if the ninja replied.

WC: 1037]

Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:22 pm
Koroshi runs toward the village gates his mind racing over if Arashi will remember him and most of all who this new person is. Vretiel, is he a strong ninja? Is he all stuck up like his brother viper? Is he a womanizer like his brother Echo? Or is he like me, a strong fun fight loving badass? all these questions run through Koroshi's mind as he is running.

Upon getting closer to the village gates Koroshi hears two people talking, it seems as if they are having some sort of argument. Curious Koroshi runs toward the noise, he is stopped when a monkey of all things talks to him, asking him if he has "fucked a girl" Koroshi being a young and for the most part ignorant boy doesn't fully know what this means. "Fucked?" Koroshi wonders what this meant, he remembers his brother Echo talked about wanting to "Fuck all night"...

"So fuck most mean training!!" Koroshi smiles thinking that he got it "Why just a few days ago mister monkey!!" Koroshi says happily as he remembers training with all kinds of animals when he was lost in the wild, surely one of them most have been female.

[1237/2500]
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:36 pm
Arashi see's a familiar blonde head approaching and makes his way towards the Uchiha's destination his face still buried in his book.

Upon getting closer Arashi hears the question and Koroshi's answer, for a moment his eyes flick between Koroshi..the Monkey...and Vretiel...he blinks once before his eyes flick back to his book.

...He doesn't wanna know...He doesn't need to know...he'll just ignore it.

One.Two.Three

I am calm cool and collected...

He breathes out in a slight sigh his feet moving towards the gates at his teams right flank, he doesn't need to focus right now...they aren't even outside the gates...isn't their mission rather time sensitive?

[1,351/2,500]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:32 am
As Vretyel heard the ninja's response he did not know exactly what to think, he felt as though his monkey could cause him to get a demotion. When he saw the other ninja come up to them casually he assumed that was the third member of the team, or at least knew the ninja that he was talking to. Vretyel shook his head, knowing that the monkey could give the two genin the wrong impression about the leaf genin. When the monkey heard the ninja's response he started to have a conversation with him, completely disinterested in the repercussions that could be caused from it.

"Wow. Look at you, you horny bastard. That's way more than this guy over here, I think he likes guys. What's your name?"

"Konma, shut up." Vretiel told his monkey, putting the hand not holding his bo staff through his bright yellow hair. "I'm 12 years old give me a break. Don't listen to my monkey, he refrains from using his brain sometimes. Hello you two, my name is Vretiel Inazumahi, the last metal release user in the leaf village; would you two happen to be the two ninjas doing this mission with me? A Koroshi Uchiha and Arashi Uzumaki?"

Although he was interested in what the other ninja had to say he was particularly interested in the other ninja holding the book. Vretiel loved books, he read them a lot, but he didn't appreciate the fact that he was reading a book if he was about to go onto a mission with Vretiel. He would wait to see what the ninja did as the leaf joinin stared at him.

1615/2500
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:57 am
Koroshi smiles as he gets the monkeys approval, he has always liked animals ever since he was very young, some times more then humans. "My name is Koroshi Subete Uchiha!" Koroshi says loud and proud as he is clearly proud of his name "But yes I have fucked a lot! hell I remember that the bears were really good at fucking!! they loved to use their claws, they even tried to bite me during" Koroshi says with a slight laugh. "Thou my favorite was the silver back mountain gorillas! they were the best. but since I've gotten back to the village I have only been able to fuck my self, although I would really like to fuck with my brothers Echo and Viper" Koroshi says with a smile not knowing what he is really saying to them. He then turns to look at Arashi "Yeah we fucked just the other day didn't we buddy?!" Koroshi says as he is happy to see his friend again. "Oh and hi Vretiel! yes my name is Koroshi Subete Uchiha"

1791/2500
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:12 am
Arashi blinks at this statement raising his eyes to meet Koroshi's, he glances around noting no one in hearing range of that statement and blinks.

"Mission, target, time imperative." He states with a slight tick appearing in his left eye before his eyes flick back to his book while he turns towards the gates and begins walking..

...His mind currently processes what exactly Koroshi meant by that?

He fought the Uchiha just a couple of weeks ago...is he confused?

Huh...that would explain the bears...I ain't gonna correct him.

Arashi states in his head while continuing down the path not really caring if his team follows or not...it might go smoother if he's on his own after all...

[1,912/2,500]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:46 am
Vretyel should in shock of what had occurred when Koroshi said the words, so when he said it took him almost every fiber in his body not to start laughing at the kid. Even though he was 12 years old Vretiel knew a lot about human sexual wording and what "fucking" was, and clearly this ninja did not. Konma, instead of keeping cool, bursted out laughing and jumped onto Koroshi's shoulder, if the ninja allowed him to. Then the monkey would attempt to give the ninja a high five and continue to say the following words.

"Dude, you fuck so much. And yeah those gorillas, one day I will have to introduce you to Nenma, oh man she is fuck worthy let me tell you. But tell me, would you fuck Vretiel?"

While Konma and Koroshi were talking and Vretiel lost all hope in earning the respect the Hokage, looking to Arashi read his book he decided that he was losing control.

"Excuse me, I need to look at something, be back in a minute." And Vretiel went outside the village gates, away of sight from any person.

Once he was out of the way from the other ninja he lifted up his ninja headband and used his 360 Degree Vision of sight with the Byukugan. He knew that this mission dealed with a Chuunin of the leaf, killing some students and escaping the leaf village, but only that he was damaged in battle and could have not gone far. Sure enough, at the edge of his vision a little less than a mile away was the chuunin the group was looking for, sleeping from the events earlier and Vournable to attack.

A few minutes later the ninja would return, unless another event occurred before that or the ninja left. Vretiel would then tell the ninja the following phrase.

"Alright team lets go, reports show that he is this way, and we should get on the move." Vretiel started the run to the location of the ninja, per his visions of him a few minutes ago. If the other ninja followed him they would reach the location of the chuunin in a matter of minutes.

2275/2500
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum