Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Two Corpses... Empty Two Corpses...

Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:39 am
Nero, with Jorus on his shoulders, would have stepped in to the hospital, not because the body on his shoulder still had life in it, but for the proper funeral arrangements to be started. Some people working at the hospital would have then took Jorus from Nero's hands. He would look back to swee if Kiyamo has brought the body of the other kid...
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Two Corpses... Empty Re: Two Corpses...

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:19 pm
Kiyamo had walked in straight behind Nero whilst carrying the body of Flinglass in a fireman's carry on his shoulders. He was straining a little due to how low his strength was. This is what puppets were for and he had no god damned money! Muttering a few unpleasent words under his breath, he handed the body gladly over to some of the doctors and just turned his head to Nero, "People like those are so annoying."
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:24 pm
Having been summoned by Azaiyo via his dimension jutsu, the Third Sage would be intelligent enough to take Azaiyo's command to the greatest, intentionally summoning itself to investigate the hospital once more, seeing as his mission was quite broad. After being notified of an arrest in a small area, it was indeed smart to check on it once more, especially in a rather 'undefined' manner. As the clones were created through Azaiyo's personal events, or to be exact, his past selves, there would almost be no reason for one to define a clone summoned from the dimension differently from the original. It would take a highly skilled shinobi to do so, especially in the Doujutsu and Sensory zone. Welcoming himself to the nurse at the front counter, the clone would ask "Any recent troubles occurring around here, excluding the past arrest?" The nurse would frown, obviously revealing some type of foul information. "There..were...bodies." The nurse would say, depression filling every part of her body, her voice becoming very hesitant. Hearing this, it seemed to be the clone's lucky day as he would be dressed in his seemingly casual, war attire. This attire would consist of all weapons, his Hidden Sand Cloak of Legends, Over and Under Armour, his casual wear, and his gift, the Eternal Kyukei o Seigen. The clone would have his right hand behind his back, his right hand slightly sneaking into his cloak, seemingly ready to release a weapon. Bodies were obviously a code for the dead, so it would only be under the village's own rules for the clone to have permission to kill. If there were to be indeed a reason to kill, the clone had manipulated a weakness to make it a benefit. Although he cannot touch others, it doesn't mean his weapons can't. The dirty smells would lead the clone into a small area, seemingly his target, the most rotten smell being located there. "Azaiyo here." The clone would state, smiling. As his hand would be ready to release a weapon, he would give a signal to the nurse whom he had just talked to, a sign of precaution and allowance for potential signs of violence to occur. The rest would be judged from this point on, merely based on human reactions.
vamking12
vamking12
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:33 pm
(Can I join?)
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:21 am
[Ummm... Sure, why not ? Post after Azaiyo does next time]

Nero would have entered the hospital to learn if the preparations have been made yet or not. After all, he felt responsible for both their deaths. He would have then seen Azaiyo, though he wouldn't have thought that it was the real one. Nero would have talked to Kiyamo then, "Follow me." he would say, "There is somebody I want you to meet...". Nero would have thenn walked towards Azaiyo and started talking "Azaiyo-sama ?". His attire would have been covered in blood. "I didn't know you were here... Are you once again on a patrol ?". He would have then realised he had to report him of the recent event. "Oh, also... You must be wondering why the hell my attire is covered with blood... We are coming from the village gates. Me and my comrade Kiyamo here... A friend of mine, a member of our organization... I was on a patrol, like you were, when we met... Then I stopped at the village gates to chat with the shinobi who were on shift there... I then realised that two of our shinobi, one being a member of my organization, out of the gates, talking to each other... I first thought they were on a mission, but they seemed to be standing there...".

"I wondered what was going on and walked towards them. We talked for a while, and then my friend Kiyamo saw us, and joined the talk... Then, before I could even understand what happened, the kid I didn't know fell down to the ground, in front of Jorus... Then, Jorus, our member, has tried to run away towards Konoha or the borders, I'm not sure... He was running away to the opposite direction of the village... I thought, if it was somebody else that killed the kid, why would Jorus run away towards the country borders, and not into the village ? The village would have been safer, after all. I ran after him, meaning to put him down and arrest him... But it is not how it turned out. He pulled a kunai against me... I disarmed him but he was still trying to fight, and run away... I had no choice but to stab him in the back... So that's what happened... I will stay here to bring the whole report, since we do not yet know how the other kid died... The doctors may be able to tell us after they examine the body...".
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:26 am
Kiyamo looked between the two people known as Nero and Azaiyo. He just blankly stared as words were shared between the two while paying little to no attention to the details of what was being said. In fact, it could be said that Kiyamo was hoping for a bomb to go off so that something interesting would happen. However, seeing no change of events in the near future while they spoke, Kiyamo just spun around on his heels and walked out from the hospital at a slow pace, not fast enough to seem like he was trying to run away. His hands dug into his pockets and his back slouched, his hair hung over his eyes as he walked with practiced ease, he looked much more like a clown than a shinobi.

After standing outside, Kiyamo looked either side of the outside of the hospital before he just walked down a random route, not knowing where he was going he just relaxed in the heat of Sunagakure as he took a nice, calm stroll.

[EXIT]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:36 pm
[deleted]

Last edited by Nero Gōka on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:44 pm
[Whoa, the post order was Nero, Kiyamo, then me. How on earth does Nero get to post, then Kiyamo, then Nero once again without me having to post even once in between?
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:14 am
[Xyxer's exit void]

Seeing as one of the men was walking away quite quickly, not even giving a word about the two dead bodies, the clone would make an assumption, one that spoke of a killer. As he had walked into the hospital holding a kunai behind his back, he would use his near-teleportation speed to catch up to Kiyamo as he walked, revealing the kunai as he would slash through the man's back. It would be difficult for Kiyamo to avoid this assault as the difference in speed would be high. If the kunai would hit, the damage from the kunai would cause spinal damage, Kiyamo's ability to move also becoming much more difficult. As the clone had already given a signal to the medics that something like this could potentially occur, there were be no trouble if any of them were to notice the strike. This strike would also send a message to Nero, being with him resulting in surveillance.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:23 am
Nero would have realised Azaiyo's move, but he wouldn't have reacted to it... He was once again, simply shocked... "Shit..." Nero would have thought, "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit !!! Too much action for one day...". He would see the damage that would be caused to his comrade, if the attack indeed hit, "Our number gets lower and lower this easily..." Nero would have thought. "What happened ?" he would ask Azaiyo, his face showing an expression that makes it obvious that he has no idea of what happened...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum