Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Two Corpses... - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Corpses...

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:38 am
Xyxer wrote:Kiyamo just spun around on his heels and walked out from the hospital at a slow pace, not fast enough to seem like he was trying to run away.

Azaiyo wrote: Seeing as one of the men was walking away quite quickly

Lol. Why not just pull him over if he's walking so slowly, as I previously stated?
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:41 am
[True, forgot that. Permission to edit?]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:41 am
[Sure]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:49 am
Seeing as one of the men was walking away quite quickly, not even giving
a word about the two dead bodies, the clone would make an assumption,
one that spoke of a killer. As he had walked into the hospital holding a
kunai behind his back, he would use his near-teleportation speed to
catch up to Kiyamo as he walked, the clone about to stomp the man down to the gounrd. It would be difficult for Kiyamo to avoid this
assault as the difference in speed would be high. As medics were previously informed, there would be little to no trouble regarding this event. Regards would also go to Nero as suspicion would rise heavily, the whole matter at hand now making the clone wonder if the two with him were killers. As a sign of this, the stomp would be followed by the kunai, positioned right next to the head of Kiyamo, ensuring he would not dare to escape. "We're dealing with dead bodies here, and you are walking away? What makes me not think there is something suspicious going on?"
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:52 am
Nero would have listened to what Azaiyo told to Kiyamo, and wouldn't have responded to it. "Stupid Kiyamo," he would have thought, "He can even act, I guess, to be innocent...".
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:01 am
Kiyamo stopped instantly when the cold metal of the Kunai was placed against his neck. Shivering initially due to the sudden shock of how cold it was, he soon ignored that feeling and just looked through his green fringe that covered his eyes, listening carefully to what the man was saying. "If there was something that connected me to the bodies, why would I have brought them here instead of leaving them where ever I may have killed them, so that somebody else could come across them and therefore I'd get none of the blame? And, I suppose if you do WANT to blame me.. You'd have to also blame Nero, since I'm a part of his organisation, along with him having brought them here with me." From under his fringe he just looked across the hospital a little without moving his head too much, standing still as to avoid making any threatening movements.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:33 am
The clone would think carefully as his attack had connected, the man now questioning him as to why he would make such an attack, knowing that the bodies were in the hospital, and not somewhere like the outskirts of the village. "I already have one Suna Nin under surveillance, two guards on her as of this moment. She attacked another Suna Nin, and ended up causing some havoc in the hospital. Such intelligent criminals can get away with the unexpected, even by placing dead bodies in hospitals. That's why I need further detail, and not just some man walking away when I need it." With this, the clone would pause, taking a moment to potentially image possible scenarios. "If you have the bodies, you must have known the source as of where they came from. I also desire confessions if there are any, possibly some information on who the killers were, if you saw them anyways. However, do note that since you are in control of these dead bodies, I must note you two as suspects, so if you want to release any pain, feel free to do so. I've already dealt with enough, seeing the conditions of these once grateful shinobi." As a finalization, the clone would put both Nero and Kiyamo on surveillance, seeing as it is hard to trust any shinobi these days. The clone had grown tired as he had experienced most of what Azaiyo had experienced, the greatness of the world changing ever so significantly. The kunai would still rest before Kiyamo's head, the clone in the same position, just to ensure there would be no interference. If these two were indeed killers, they would be placed under long-term arrest. Running would not be an option as it would result in indefinite death.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:51 am
"Ummmm..." Nero would answer Azaiyo, "I... Already told you, Azaiyo-sama... The one who killed the boy I don't know was our comrade... And I don't know how he killed him... And the one that killed Jorus, the comrade of ours, was myself... As I said before, everything happened too fast... We were talking, then the boy dropped down dead, as Jorus escaped... Normally I would have thought Jorus was escaping fromt he murderer, but no, he wasn't running into the village, but towards Konoha... That got me thinking, especially after our talk with you about how you found a former missin ninja became a Konoha ninja... I tried to stop him to investigate... But he fought to death... I had no choice, but to stab him in the back, to be able to stop him... I understand you keeping us under watch... I also accept it... It's what I would have done if I were you, after all... Have you got any more questions for me, or my comrade ?"...
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:20 pm
Kiyamo couldn't help but chuckle, even though he was initially trying to repress it. He spoke with faint amusement, "I must thank you, Kazekage-Sama. You give me much more benefit of the doubt than anyone ever has. Honestly, thinking a boy that looks like a clown and often parades around like one and assuming I'm intelligent is quite a funny but extremely rare occasion." He didn't feel the need to say much more as Nero had pretty much summed the entire situation up.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:01 pm
[NOTE: Making an exit, especially since Azaiyo is now dead. However, I could have continued due to this topic being set at an earlier time.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum