Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

A long walk (no kill) Empty A long walk (no kill)

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:13 am
Mitzukai had a lot to think about. The discovery of her pregnancy, developing feelings for her master, and now not really sure how to master her bloodline. She had just walked out of the gates and she knew better than to travel to far away, she had to handle her stuf on her own. She could not to much yet, not a whole lot anyways, she was hoping maybe to train in this desolate wasteland of trees close to the Volcano Village. If Mitzukai could learn and train maybe she could learn a thing or two about what she could do, and maybe find someone and try her jutsus on them, if not, the already desolate ruined trees would be perfect.
Satoru Yamanaka
Satoru Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A long walk (no kill) Empty Re: A long walk (no kill)

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:37 pm
From the edges of the tree's the Leader of the Volcano village appears, skipping happilly the scythe in his left hand trailing blood along the path it drags along, his grin is wide as he pauses and turns his head inquisitively towards the piece of meat Shouten picked up the other day, he blinks twice and giggles before he runs over waving with his free hand "Hey~ Meat!! Your ankle looks better!!" he questions a polite smile on his face as he closes the distance near instantly with the immortals natural speed.

The distance is currently only five feet.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:52 pm
Mitzukai looks at the tall guy who look thin and had a light complexionl The look in his eyes was evil. He wreaked of the smell of blood. He acted as though he knew her. He knew about her injury! "Who are you?" Mitzukai asked not knowing whether to run or stay and fight. From the decription of the village leader she had heard, she imagined this may be him. There was the scythe and he fit the descriptiom.
Satoru Yamanaka
Satoru Yamanaka
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:56 pm
The immortal blinks once more at her confusion but does not falter his smile merely turns into a wide happy grin before he answers "I am the Leader of Volcano, I'm also your caretaker" He says his facial expression and eyes not giving away his lie.

"You have to come back to the Village with your precious ones now okay?" He asks holding out his right hand still slightly covered in the dried blood of one of his more rambunctious villagers...not that he'll be moving again anytime soon.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:03 pm
Mitzukai looked at him curiously at first. Sayomi had mentioned Osore and Shouten once or twice. Was he safe to trust, they had never met before. Why did he want her to come back? How had he known she had left? So mamy questions, but right now for some reason she decided to take his hand. Then she noticed the blood as she took his hand! She quickly attempted to withdraw her hand on the sight of the blood!
Satoru Yamanaka
Satoru Yamanaka
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:26 pm
Gripping her hand immediately he tugs back pulling her into an embrace that mimic's a worried father reclaiming his endangered daughter.

His arms wrap around her burying her face in his chest "Oh we were so worried!" He laments before with a quick tug upwards and a sweeping of his arm he is holding her like a new bride and carrying her off his scythe aimed towards her..which he feigns not noticing. "Now Now Let's get you back home!!" He says as he skips towards the Leaders Mansion.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:10 pm
"What are you doing? Put me down you smell like blood!"Mitzukai said kicking her feet! She began to panic especially staring at the scythe barely abover her. "Taking me home would be taking me back to Sayomi! I never left I was just going for a walk that was it!" She said very frightened! "Don't hurt me!" She yelled!
Satoru Yamanaka
Satoru Yamanaka
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:20 pm
He merely chuckles and kicks in the door his right foot extending to do so, he walks inside striding past the servants who look on in fear as he walks down a set of stairs leading from the fresh varnished wood to square cut stone covered in moss.

When he reaches the bottom the setting is several cages which would no doubt be familiar to her, Osore's eyes narrow as his smirk appears the scythe pressing against her throat now.

"Now Now Naughty one, your not to leave your cage...it makes me nervous." He says his chuckle becoming cruel the bloodlust behind his eyes becoming glaringly obvious as his strong arms hold her in place his scythe presses against her with a downward twitch of his wrist.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:25 pm
"Wait! Don't do this!" Mitzukai says to him grabbing onto him. "I don't want to live my life in a cage! I was goingfor a walk trying to plot the next person I was leading here, I can't lead people here from a cage now can I? I have been bringing treats to my master Sayomi! Let me go and I will bring you one to!" She offered thinking about everyone she has been bringing to the Volcano Village.
Satoru Yamanaka
Satoru Yamanaka
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:37 pm
His smirk doesn't twitch but his eyebrow quirks upwards in amusement as he leans forward towards the woman clinging to him his breath escaping him as he speaks the breath brushing against her lips as his mad eyes stare into her own. "Now why would I need other treats when I have a sweet little treat like you~?" He asks the threat laced behind the statement that could be mistaken for something else.

As he makes this statement his scythes blades curve around and press against the curve of her back.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum