Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenta Shino
Kenta Shino
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Ganki and kenta missions (Private no kill)... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ganki and kenta missions (Private no kill)...

Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:46 pm
Kenta was inside his apartment looking around then he got another mission with ganki with a smile on kenta's face he walked out the door heading for the academy ninja class with a quick breeze blowing kenta hair back he was so happy cause he get to talk to the academy ninjas and teach them some things with a smile on kenta's face he arrived to the academy ninjas classes then he saw ganki sitting on a bench waiting for kenta "Hey ganki how are you" Kenta said with a smile on his face...

Kenta then walked inside the academy ninjas classes looking around and he saw alot of ninjas that was trying to become a genin kenta then started to talk to the ninjas...

"Hello everybody how are you doing I'm going to talk to you guys today my name is kenta and I once was a academy student but not anymore I'm a genin that is trying to become a chuunin now which one of you students hear want to train with me and after I train with one of you guys then I will sit down and talk to you all now you with the spicky hair come stand right here and front of me" Kenta said as the academy ninja stood and front of him "Now let's train" Kenta as he saw how the student got into a fighting stance kenta then round house kicked the student from how he left his guard down "Number one never leave your guard down inside this ninja world now get back up and show me what you can do to defend yourself" Kenta then saw how the boy stood and tried to punch him kenta then moved out the way pushiung the boy to the side "I'm done with this weak ninja you need to train more kid" Kenta then pointed at the teacher "I want you to work these ninjas everyday like you never work with them before" Kenta said as he took a seat on the floor so he can talk to the ninjas,"Now how many of you want to be a genin yea all of you well being a genin is not easy you have to do alot of missions and work to help out your village but sometimes being a academy ninja can be easy if you got an good friend to help you there is my good friend over there ganki he is helping me right now and doing a great job with but it is really not about making friends and this ninjas world you have to show that you can do your best and never give up fight, fight till the end if if causes your life that is what a genin really is about now I have to get going but remeber what I said good bye to you all"

Kenta then walked out the door with a smile on his face he got to train with academy ninja and talk to them he did something great today...

wc:504
Kenta Shino
Kenta Shino
Citizen

Ganki and kenta missions (Private no kill)... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ganki and kenta missions (Private no kill)...

Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:57 pm
Cleaning

Kenta was inside his apartment reading a book then he got a mission with ganki again kenta then stood up and he walked out the door he walked at the post were they always meet at then he went to the ground with a book inside his hand and he started to read his book with a lazy look on kenta's face he then got information that him and ganki had to clean up the village kenta hated to clean but for his village he will do anything kenta didn't wait for ganki he just walked were it needed to beclean at kenta then saw to mops and two brooms kenta grabbed a broom and he started to clean up while he was waiting for ganki to show up...

With the wind blowing and more trash keeps blowing to kenta he then started were the wind was blowing and he started to sweap from the back side and he got done with that he then grabbed a mop and he started to shine the ground after kenta got done with the mopping he started to clean up the walls making sure the walls was clean like the ground...

When kenta got done with all that he took out a book and he shot on the ground waiting for ganki to show up kenta got done with the first street and he was about to get started on the second street but kenta would be messing up the mission the order was to have kenta and ganki to clean up the village...

wc:259
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:26 pm
After looking through your posts, all missions except for Cleaning (which is still in progress) and Supply Run are approved for appropriate rewards
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:55 pm
Oh yeah, and i would also like to claim these mission rewards as well for me and Kenta.
30 kunai each for completing 6 D ranked missions, 5 per mission
6 exploding tags, 1 per D ranked mission
600 ryo, 200 for every 2 D ranked mission completed
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t6837-possible-rewards-and-how-to-obtain-them
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:16 pm
The mission was one of the most hated missions of all genin, cleaning duty, if you could call it one. Ganki wanted to show up late, less work on his part, he thought to himself. Sure it would be bad on Ganki's part. But in the eyes of the young jounin, experience is key.

As Ganki would arrive at Kenta's location, he wouls see that he had completed a portion of the work, not all. He would walk up towards him and correct him on his error. "Hey Kenta, i think you screwed up a bit. You only did half the work." Howeveer, Ganki would then see that he thinks that Ganki thinks that Ganki was suppose to do the other half. Ganki could command him to do it, but this time he would let it slide.

Ganki then picked up a broom and clean his section, due to his speed he got the job done under record time. Once he0 completed his part, he would then signal Kenta to leave. "Come kenta, lets go home, mission complete."

done
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:29 pm
Supply run

Ganki would moan and groan as he waited for kenta to arrive. When Ganki had read the mission details, he felt like running all the way up the the family members and slap them all in the face. "How do you forget to pack such important house materials when moving", the stupidity was on a whole other level, Ganki thought to himself.

The mission would be simple yet boring, Ganki and Kenta were to bring the left over house supplies that were quote unquote forgotten to the new location at which the family moved to. Ganki would be leanng against the storage wagon, it was parked near the village gates. Ganki would be dressed in his jounin attire, his ninaj masked tucked down at his neck, and his weapon sack that was fastened on his waste at his right side. "Where the hell are you Kenta?"

wc/ 146
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:43 pm
You cannot claim a mission reward more than once.

5 kunai, 1 exploding tag, and 200 ryo approved for Kenta

Last edited by Denkiteki on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:57 pm
acutally, void this plz, i used the mission rewards to grant my char jounin rank, im so sorry for your wasted time den.
Kenta Shino
Kenta Shino
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:09 pm
Kenta was inside his apartment reading a book and he forgot to head over to start his mission with ganki kenta then grabbed his kunai and he walked out the door he didn't fill like walking so he hopped into the clouds and he landing right and front of ganki "Hey ganki let's start this mission" Kenta said as he head to the famliy house "Who and the hell would forget something like this" Kenta said to the boy...

"Now I will go get the family things you just stay with the family" Kenta said with a smile on his face he then got an list from the famliy after kenta got the list he hopped into the air heading to get the suppiles....

Kenta then landed and front of the store and he got everything for the famliy with a smile on kenta's face he hopped right back into the sky he was heading right back to the famliy after kenta got everything he gave it to the famliy...

"Thanks ganki for all your help maybe we can do more missions some day" After kenta said that he hopped into the air with a smile on his face and he was heading for his home...

wc:203

All missions are done
Kenta Shino
Kenta Shino
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:16 pm
Mission Name: Missing Lunch Part Three
Type: Capture
Character Requirements: None
Word Count Requirements: 1000
Repeatable? No
Reward: 1200 ryo

Task: The food napper has escaped from shinobi custody, and is now threatening to poison the village's entire food supply. Your job is to simply stop the food napper with whatever means necessary.

Mission Name: The Alcatraz story
Type: Info
Character Requirements: Kumo nin
Word Count Requirements: 1300
Repeatable? No
Reward: 1400 Ryo

Task: Your mission is to infiltrate the maximum security prison which holds a person who has key information on finding some of the most wanted drug dealers in Kumogakure.

Mission Name: I saw a..
Type:
Character Requirements: investigation
Word Count Requirements: 800 words
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 600 ryo

Task: Reports have come in on something or someone lurking in the sewers, investigate to make sure everything is alright.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum