Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenta Shino
Kenta Shino
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Kenta missions Done Empty Kenta missions Done

Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:26 pm
Mission Name: Missing Lunch Part Three
Type: Capture
Character Requirements: None
Word Count Requirements: 1000
Repeatable? No
Reward: 1200 ryo

Task: The food napper has escaped from shinobi custody, and is now threatening to poison the village's entire food supply. Your job is to simply stop the food napper with whatever means necessary.

Kenta was inside his apartment reading a book and looking around then he got a mission "It seems to be a food napper never heard of such but I'm on it hope this food napper is a nice person also cause sometimes people can be a pain and the ass"he then stood up and he grabbed his long red jacket with his puppets tied to his back abaven and tyto... With a smile on kenta face he walked out the door with his somke bomb inside his left pocket and another bomb that kenta use inside his right pocket with his windmill shuriken inside his hand kenta then headed off to do his mission looking around for the food napper but he saw anything then he waited till night cause kenta knew that he will find the napper at night time kenta then hopped on a roof and he started to look at the food place making sure anything happen then kenta saw a man walking inside the place with something inside his hand kenta then hopped off the roof with his hood on his head and he walked inside the food place sneaking to see what the guy was doing then kenta saw the man putting something inside the food with a smile on kenta's face he got the man that was trying to kill people "Hey you the food napper step out with your hands on your head are things will get ugly" Kenta said as he approached the guy with his windmill shuriken inside his hand then the guy kicked kenta and he took off running "I came prepared for this" Kenta said as he took out a bomb that he was going to throw at the man but kenta didn't want to waste a good bomb he then went after the guy with his windmill shuriken inside his hand he then aimed it at his left leg trying to make the guy stop running but kenta couldn't do it cause he was going so fast so he just kept on running after the napper trying to catch up with him then kenta saw how he had the back against the wall kenta then punched the guy as he putted his windmill shuriken on his back were his puppets was then kenta stood the man up and punch him again before he got a hihger rank than his then the guy kicked kenta and his leg trying to make kenta stop with a smile on kenta's face he punched the again trying to make him stop fighting back but he just kept on fighting kenta then grabbed the man by his face and he grabbed his finger kenta then took out his windmill shuriken and he cutted the napper finger off with a smile on his face kenta then picked up the man and took him to a hihger rank than his but then the guy knee kenta and his chest and he took off running again looking for the guy kenta didn't see him but then kenta walked inside this dark room were he was attack at three man jumped kenta and threw to the side and they ran away "Good thing they didn't take anything off me now I have to look for three man and find a food napper" Kenta then started to look for the three man that beated him up but he couldn't find them then kenta saw them standing and front of a store "Hey all of you motherfuckers beat me up now I don't know how to say this but I'm going to beat the hell out you guys one man then tried to punch kenta but he just moved out the way with a smile on kenta's face he took out his windmill shuriken and he cutted each of there arm's off and he called help for them "Now let that be a lesson" Kenta said as he went back trying to find that food napper kenta then saw a room that he knew that the napper would be hiding and so he went inside the room looking around then kenta saw him right behind a bench "That is the smartest place you can find" Kenta said as he pulled the guy out now what made you want to run like that napper now come with me "and don't worry about the blood on my face three man jumped me but let's just say it will be a while before they jump anybody else" Kenta said with a smile on his face he then took the napper with him to wait at the post for a higher rank to show up but there was nobody kenta then called one more time then kenta looked back and the guy was gone again so he had to chase the man down again "Damnit I'm going to have to cut this guy leg off and order for him to stop running all over this place" Kenta said with a smile on his face then he saw then man trying to climb a wall but kenta ran right behind him punching the guy and his leg "Get down from there I'm just trying to help you but you is making this hard for me sir" Kenta said as he pulled the guy down "now come back to the post and you will be sorry if I missed the higher rank than mine" Kenta said as he headed back to the post waiting for the higher rank to show up then kenta saw the guy coming with a smile on kenta's face he gave him the napper "What happen to your face" The higher rank ask kenta " I jumped doing this mission but I cutted the guys arm off and then I called help but this cut on my face isn't anything just a little cut that I'm going to to clean when I get to my apartment well have fun with this guy he can run oh that reminds me here go his finger" Kenta said as he walked away heading for his home were he would fall asleep from a long day of chasing bad people and getting jumped...

word count:1083

Mission Name: The Alcatraz story
Type: Info
Character Requirements: Kumo nin
Word Count Requirements: 1300
Repeatable? No
Reward: 1400 Ryo

Task: Your mission is to infiltrate the maximum security prison which holds a person who has key information on finding some of the most wanted drug dealers in Kumogakure.

Kenta was inside his apartment and he got an mission to visit a jail kenta then grabbed his long red jacket and he walked out his door with his puppets on his back tyto and abaven and a somke bomb inside his left pocket and a bomb that he use inside his right pocket he then putted on his hood and he headed to the jail looking around the sun was out and kenta saw how the academy ninjas was training he then started to think to himself and then he took out a book flipping around his windmill shuriken he then arrived at the jail kenta had to sneak and the jail cause it was not visiting day with a smile on kenta's face he walked up to a guard and he knocked him out then kenta headed right for the guy that the information about the drug dealers then kenta saw the man sitting there reading a book "Hello there my name is kenta I'm cause you had some information one drug people" Kenta said as he stood there out of site then the guy gave kenta the papers and kenta went his way "Young mn look at the infor matin then go after every single one of the people" the old man said as he fell aseelp kenta then went back out the way he came in and he was looking around for the drug people he then saw one of them with friends kenta then approached them asking all of them to come with him then they tried to fight with kenta "Are you sure you guys want to do this I'm really mad today cause I couldn't wacth my show and I had to do a mission so who ever want to get killed let me know right now" Kenta said as he the man started to back off but then they tried to punch kenta so he just hopped out the way looking at the man kenta then kicked one of them in the chest and the other two started to run they went there own way so kenta would get mixed up but kenta tied up the other guy before he left and the he saw how the guys ran to go get weapons kenta saw how both of the came back with kunai's "Okay you guys might want to put those down before one of you get hurt" Kenta said as he watched both of them real carefully then they started to run at kenta with a smile on kenta's face he then kicked one of the man and his chest and he punched him and the face then the other guy kenta threw his shuriken at his hand leaving it on the ground kenta then picked up the man hand and he gave it to him "Don't let that get to much air" Kenta said with a smile on his face then he tied up all the man and he meet up with a higher rank than his giving the man to the higher rank kenta then went off to go get the other bad people looking around kenta didn't see anything but then he saw a warehouse that looked like on the information the old man gave kenta... With a lazy look on kenta's face he then walked inside the warehouse asking all ten man to stop working then they all pulled out kunai's and told kenta to leave but kenta just stood there with his shuriken inside his hand "I have you guys to know all I got to do is swing this kunai around the room and kill every single one of you guys" Kenta said with a smile on his face then they started to fight the first guy ran up to kenta holding a kunai with a smile on kenta's face he then hopped and the air trowing his shuriken at the wall it will go off the wall and kill all nine man excpect for on he started to run kenta then landed back down catching his windmill shuriken "Nice job shuriken" Kenta said as he started to run after the guy that saw the whole thing happen kenta then ran to left of the man trying to make him stop "I hate running after people" Kenta said with a smile on his face he then started to pick up a little speed then the guy hopped in front of kenta punching him and the face kenta flew back but he got back up with putting his windmill shuriken on his back he then started to fight with the man the first blow the man threw at kenta flew him back kenta was fighting a very strong man kenta then ran behind the buy kicking him and the leg then he pulled out a kunai kenta was and a bad situation but he knew that he will make out ok caus ehe took out his shuriken with a smile on kenta's face he threw the shuriken at the guy cutting him on the chest the guy will fall to the ground then kenta will catch his windmill shuriken and he will stand over the guy and wait at the post for a higher rank to com then the ninja show up and kenta gave the man the drug dealer then kenta went out to find the last group of bad people with a smile on kenta's face he then started to look around for them but he didn't see anything so kenta hopped on a roof trying to watch the village but he saw anything ether then kenta saw four men standing up that looked like the man that was inside the information kenta then walked up to the guys with a smile on his then kenta punched one of the guys and the face then they started to fight one of the guys tried to kick kenta but he just hopped out the way then kenta pulled out his shuriken and he threw at the man leg the shuriken will just give the man a gaze on his leg but kenta had on of the man out the way now he had to beat the other three with a smile on kenta's face he kicked the other man that was coming at him with a wood stick then kenta punched the other man and it was down to one last guy and he started to run kenta then tied up everybody he beat up and he went after the guy that was running with a smile on kenta's face he then ran on side of the guy punching him and the face the man then tried to put up an firght but kenta just knock him out with a roundhouse kick to the face kenta then grabbed all of the man and hew waited at the post for the higher rank to show up but it was a long wait kenta then took out an book then he saw the man coming with a smile on kenta's face he thne told the higher to let his kage know that he don't have to worry about those droug people any more kenta then walked away heading for his apartment were he would try to catch the show and fall asleep...

wc:1225

Mission Name: I saw a..
Type:
Character Requirements: investigation
Word Count Requirements: 800 words
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 600 ryo

Task: Reports have come in on something or someone lurking in the sewers, investigate to make sure everything is alright.

Kenta was inside his apartment reading a book and looking with his dog on his lap and his puppets tyto ans abaven sitting right next to him with his red long jacket on the couch and he got a mission that people saw are heard something inside the sewers with a smile on kenta's face he then stood up grabbing his long red jacket and his windmill shuriken then he tied up his puppets to his back and one somke bomb inside his rleft pocket and a bomb that he use inside his right pocket "I hope this mission go by easy I don't fill like chasing nobody knowing that I am but please make the chase short if I do have to chase somebody"Kenta said with a lazy loolk on his face and with a smile on kenta's face at the same time he then started to head for the sewers to check it out then kenta walked out his door looking around it was dark he then said good bye to his dog and he started to look for the sewers then kenta heard something as he was walking by a sewer with a lazy look on kenta's face he then hopped down the sewer looking around and he saw three man stnding there "Hey you guys are not suppose to be down here" Kenta said with a smile on his face then the man started to fight with kenta so he then took out a shuriken then two man tried to fight kenta and kenta saw how the other man took off running with a smile on kenta's face he then started to fight with the guys one of them tried to punch kenta but he moved out the way and roundhouse kicked the guy "Stay down" Kenta said as he started to fight with the other guy the man will try to kick kenta but he will just move out the way and in punch him and the face with a smile on kenta's face he then tied up those two man he beat up and then kenta went after the man that took off running kenta then saw the man trying to hop over a wall kenta then tried to throw his shuriken at the man but he was just to fast then kenta had to chase the man kenta then saw how had the guy but he just ran up the wall and he was on the roof "How did he do that he isn't a ninja like me well people learn things inside this ninja world" Kenta said with a smile on his face then he ran on the wall also looking around for the guy but kenta didn't see him any were so kenta then started to look every were for the guy then kenta saw him hiding behind a wall with a smile on kenta's face he then grabbed him "Why would you run like that all you had to do was stay with your friends you made me mad with all that running but I guess I needed to run cause now I fill much better" Kenta said with a smile on his face "Now let's get you back to your friends they are waiting for you inside the sewers and you guys are to know not to play and sewers are this will happen to you don't ever do this again and life" Kenta said with a smile on his face then he grabbed the kunai off the ground and he grabbed all of the guys friends and he waited at the post for the higher rank to come it was along wait so kenta the pulled out his book reading it then he saw the ninja coming "Hello there here go the man you was looking for" Kenta said with a smile on his face kenta then grabbed all of the man and he went his way kenta was heading for his apartment were he would sleep and get ready for more missions if he get some Then kenta almost fogot he had a weapon to give the ninja that one of the guys was carrying kenta then hopped on a house looking for the guy then kenta saw them "Hey I forgot something a kunai that this guy had he was trying to cut me with it " Kenta then gave the guy the kunai and he went his way kenta was heading home were he would go to sleep and maybe watch a little t.v. with a quick wind kenta hair going to the left and his jacket he then left with the air a smile on his face cause he completed his mission without anybody getting hurt and when he chased the guy it wasn't long the chase was short...

wc:806
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Kenta missions Done Empty Re: Kenta missions Done

Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:50 pm
Approved
Kenta Shino
Kenta Shino
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:03 pm
Kenta C-Ranked missions to become a chuunin

Mission Name: Village Status
Type: Repair
Word Count Requirements: 800
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 1000

Task: The gates have been ruined, assist other shinobi and repair men in fixing the gates.

Kenta was inside his apartment and he got an mission that the village gates was messed up he then putted on some clothes and he grabbed his long red jacket and he grabbed his black mask and tied his puppets tyto and abaven to him he putted one bomb and each pocket and he grabbed his windmill shuriken and kenta walked out the doo saying good bye to his dog kenta the tied up his shuriken to his puppets then he headed for the village gates with the sun and the sky and kenta was watching the academy ninjas train kenta then walked up to the guy that had the paint and kenta took off his red long jacket and he started to work the first thing kenta did was go to the store and get people that was helping kenta with gates more paint with a smile on kenta's face he then walked away heading for the store to get paint for the people he then bought paint and he headed right back to the gates he then started to help by taking off the gates and putting some new ones on then new ones was just for a hold up while they started to clean up the old gates kenta then took off the new gates they put on and he putted the old gates back with a smile on kenta's face he then started to paint on the old gates "That should do it" Kenta said with a lazy look "Now let's start drying up the paint" Since the paint was the same color kenta then grabbed a towel and he started to clean up the paint after kenta did all that they ran out of paint they had to do the second gate so kenta had to go to the store and get more paint with a smile on kenta's face he arrived at the store and he bought more paint after he did that he then walked back to the people that was helping him "Okay here is more paint now let's start on the second gate shall we" Kenta saod as he grabbed his brust and he started to paint on the second gate they had to do the same thing with putting a new gate on until they got done with the other gate kenta then took done the new gate and he putted up the old one and they started to paint on them again kenta then saw how they was almost done with all the hard work with those gates so he grabbed his red long jacket and he went his way he was going home were he would fall asleep and wait for more missions to come but he still had to finish up the village gates "I could be resting for training but I'm over here helping out people with gates that is just going to get right back dirty but I have to take care of my village" Kenta said as he was cleaning up the paint off all the gates that was just what they was going to do now it was time to do the real thing kenta then took off both of the gates and he started to work on the real gates the gates they was working on was clones now they have to do the real thing kenta then grabbed his brust and he started to pain t on the gate but before he did that he putted up the new gate like they train and then kenta started to work on the first old gate with a smile on his face he then started to paint on the gate he wipped the sweat off his face then he took down the first new gate that was there to hold up while they put up the opld gates kenta then putted up the old gate and he started to paint on it with a smile on his face he was done with the first gate then he moved to the side to start on the other gate he then started to take down the gate and he started to put up the new gate with a lazy look on his face he then started to fix up the old gate then when he got done with fixing up the old gate he then started to take down the new gate and he putted up the old gate then he started to paint on the gate after kenta got done with alll that hard work he then left going home were he would fall asleep with a smile on his face cause he helped out his village he then said good bye to everybody who helped him with the gates and he walked away"I'm glad I got that over with was that a hard job" Kenta said as he left hearing the sound of his dark black boots hit the ground...
wc:828

Mission Name: Missing Lunch
Type: Intel
Word Count Requirements: 600
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 700 Ryo

Task: Someone has been stealing food from both the members of the village, citizen and shinobi alike, and the shops. Find out who said person is and report who the person is, and where he is hiding. Make sure to not be caught or else the person may run.

Kenta was inside his apartment and he got an mission about people stealing out food shops kenta then grabbed his long red jacket and he putted his bombs insdie his pocket and he grabbed his puppets tyto and abaven then he grabbed his wingmill shuriken and he went his way kenta waited till night so he can see what the people is talking about but kenta didn't see anybody taking anything but he did saw a man walking inside a shop coming back out with food then he saw somebody else walking out another shop with food "It seems that somebody is working together but they are working like they don't even know each ether" Kenta said as he went after the first guy that was holding alot of food and he watch how both of them walked together and went inside this warehouse kenta then ran iunside the warehouse holding his windmill shuriken then he came asking the guys to give up but they just tried to fight kenta... Kenta then hopped behind them kicking one of them and the face and he dropped the food and the other dropped the food and he ran kenta then tied up the guy that was on the ground from being round kicked then kenta ran after the other guy "Stop please I just want you to stop" Kenta said as he ran on side of the guy and he kicked the guy to the ground then the man stood up trying to punch kenta but he just hopped and the air throwing his shuriken at the guy finger the shuriken will cut the guy left index finger off kenta then hopped on the guy and tied him up and he dragged the guy to the other one then kenta tied them up to a pole then kenta grabbed all the food they took and he gave it right back to each store with a smile on kenta's face he then went back to the guys and one of them got out of the ties and he punched kenta and thehead kenta then went to the ground and he stood back up and the guy knock him back down again so kenta kecied the guy and his face and he grabbed him and went back to the other guy that was on the ground and he went to the post and waited for a higher rank than his to show up but nobody came so kenta just waited and he took out an book with a quick wind kenta then saw the guy coming and he gave them the thief's and kenta went his way he was heading to his apartment that was inside kumogakure were he would fall asleep and watch t.v. and wait for another mission to come he was happy cause he did a mission all by himself but that wasn't new to kenta but he stopped two guys that was really doing something bad then kentsa saw how it had more food inside the ware house so he called more ninjas to come out and he gave them alll the food with a smile on kenta's face he then walked away shacking everybody hand and he went his way kenta then started to flip around with his windmill shuriken and he headed off to home were he would fall asleep "It fills good to stop those punks why did they even take that food they already hade enough of that inside the warehouse they must tried to run those food places away so they can steal the spot light...

wc:602

Mission Name: To the pits
Word Count Requirements: 700
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 500 Ryo

Task: There have been reports that there have been animal fights somewhere in the village, your job is to find out where the arena for the fights are and to investigate it, try not to be caught.

Kenta was inside his apartment and he got an mission that they had animal fights "Hmm... That seems dum how can people fight dogs I guess they need the ryo but it don't make since to fight a dog to get ryo that just make me so mad" Kenta said with a lazy look on his face he then got ready inside his village kenta then stood up and he grabbed his red long jacket and he tied up his puppets tyto and abaven to his back and he grabbed both of his bombs and he grabbed his windmill shuriken and he went out his door saying good bye to his dog kenta was heading to see who was doing the dog fights then he walked by an place and he heard people fighting dogs kenta then went inside the place asking the people to stop but they just told kenta to leave with a smile on kenta's face he then started to fight with the guys it was ten of them with a smile on kenta's face he then kicked one of the guys and punch the other one he tied up both of them then kenta elbowed one of the guys and the face and he tied him up to kenta then kick two of the guys and the face kenta then started to look at the other guys run it was two of them that was runnning kenta then ran after the guys and he hopped and front of them with a smile on kenta's face he then drop kicked both of the man then they both got back up and tried to jump kenta but he just moved out the way then kenta looked at the guy and he punch him but they just was putting up a good fight then kenta got hit from behind and he went to the ground he then stood back up and he started to fight with the guys again then he tried to throw his windmill shuriken but they moved out the way trying to kick kenta but he hopped to the right and he punch one of the guys and the face and knock him out cold then kenta saw how the other guy started to run away kenta then chase after him but hewas just to fast kenta then threw his shuriken at the guy shoulder and he watch how he fell to the ground kenta then grabbed the guys all together and he took back to alll the other guys with a smile on kenta's face he was happy that he got the guys that was doing those bad things to those nice dogs "Now that should teach you something not to never run away from a ninja like me now let's get back to your punk friends that fight dogs" Kenta said with a smile on his face kent kenta then dragged all the guys together and he checked on all the dogs that was bleeding really bad kenta then grabbed all the dogs and he putted them inside a bucket with a smile on kenta's face he then called a higher rank than his to come and get the guys and take the pets that was hurt very bad kenta then shot on the ground holding the pets that was inside the bucket and he waited for the higher rank to come kenta had alot of edvindence to put these guys away for a long time kenta then watch as the ninja came with a smile on kenta's face he then grabbed all the guys together and gave them to the ninja and he kenta gave the ninja all the dogs "Don't worry about the guys getting away I tied them up so all you got to do is grab this part and the will drag along" Kenta said with a smile on his face he then headed back to his apartment were he would fall asleep and wait until he get more missions kenta then walked away hearing the sound of his dark black boots hit the ground he ws happy that he got those dog fighters off the street and he saved those dogs life he was really happy about that...

wc:709

Mission Name: Down boy
Word Count Requirements: 600
Repeatable? No
Reward: 700 Ryo

Task: Someone has reported that a civilian is going to attempt to suicide by jumping off a cliff near the village, stop him by any means, just be sure that he remains alive.

Kenta was inside his apartment and he got an mission that somebody was going to attemp suicide and it was up to kenta to stop the boy kenta then grabbed his long red jacket and he then he putted two bombs inside his pocket and then he tied up tyto and abaven to his back then kenta went out to stop the guy but he almost for got his windmill shuriken kenta then arrived to the school and he saw alot of people standing around then kenta saw the young boy mother crying and hen kenta looked up and the sky and he saw the boy standing on the roof with a smile on kenta's face he then walked inside the place ready to tell the boy to get off the roof kenta then stood behind the boy "Hello my name is kenta shino now just come off the roof and nobody want get hurt can you that for me" Kenta asked the boy but he didn't say anything back kenta then started to think if the boy was going to really kill himself kenta then walked up to the boy ready to catch him if he fall "Why are you doing this to your self" Kenta said with a lazy look on his face "Listen to me don't even listen to those damn people down there this is just me and you talking" Kenta said as he got closer to the boy "Now what made you want to do something like this?" Kenta asked the boy but he didn't say anything kenta heard was the boy crying "I got to far to give up now kenta I must jump are the next day people will be talking about me they already talking about how smart I am and fat" Kenta then heard what the boy said and he said something back " Okay if you come down from there and you show me the people I will kick there ass and you can watch" Kenta said with a smile on his face "Now just listen to me come down from there" Kenta said with a lazy look on his face as he held his hand out for the boy to come down but he wouldn't do it "Okay if you don't come down then I'm coming to you" Kenta then got on the roof and he stood right next to the boy "Now you said kids be making fun of you what gives them the right" Kenta then saw how the boy wasn't looking then he grabbed the boy off the roof and held him on the ground "Okay just relax ok I got you" Kenta said with a smile on his face cause he just save the young boy life "Now come show me those punks who was picking on you" The boy then stood up and went back to lower grounds "There they are right there the three standing right next to each ether" "Okay I'm on it" Kenta said as he approached the three boys "I have you three to know that this boy almost killed himself over you now I'm about to kick all three of you guys asses then laugh while I'm doing ti" Kenta said as he punch one of the boys and the face then he kick the other one and his nuts then kenta ran after the other one that took off running "Okay you stop before you get hurt" Kenta said with a lazy look on his face "Ok you ask for it" Kenta then round house kick the boy to the ground then he hopped on top of him" I was thinking that you guys should leave that boy alone ok" Kenta said as he stood back up and he walked away heading back to the young boy that was about to kill himself "Okay you don't have to worry about those punks anymore ok good bye" Kenta said as he walked away hearing the sound of his dark black boots hit the ground he was heading home were he would fall asleep and wait for more missions...

wc:689

requesting chuunin
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:46 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum