Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Flinglass
Flinglass
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

A hot day (p, invite only, nk, w/Jorus) Empty A hot day (p, invite only, nk, w/Jorus)

Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:07 am
It was dark, until the warm sun came up and… “CRACK!” there was the crack of dawn. I woke up with a start at this loud noise, until I realized that it wasn’t day breaking (get it?), instead, it was the house on the other side of the street getting demolished. I watched the antics of the construction crew for about ten seconds before getting really bored. After heading down to the kitchen and pouring myself a small glass of white wine and cutting out a hunk of cheese, I stretched and headed out to train. After all, I had just learned a new jutsu and wanted to try it out on the extremely flammable dummies. I had a short break from missions and wanted to take full advantage of it. If I was going to succeed on higher ranked missions, I was going to have to do a lot better than I was doing right now. Already, ninja fresh out of the ninja academy were surpassing me. My ambition was now overcoming my desire for stimulation. I walked down the dusty streets of Suna, looking for a training ground. The roads and sidewalks had been repeatedly damaged by the sandstorms, which had eroded away at the concrete and even the walls of some of the poorly constructed buildings. At last, I reached a training ground and decided to begin. The training ground was empty; completely devoid of people. I sighed; it looked like today would be another solo day. I went ahead and warmed up, running around the grounds. I then started to do some push-ups in the middle of the grounds. I was facing the gate so that way I would know if anyone came in. I kept going until my arms got tired, then I sat on the bench with my water bottle and rested for a few minutes.

(WC 312, your turn Jorus)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Flinglass
Flinglass
Citizen

A hot day (p, invite only, nk, w/Jorus) Empty Re: A hot day (p, invite only, nk, w/Jorus)

Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:52 pm
As Flinglass was waiting for myself to recover, he saw a depressed dude walk into the training ground. The kid looked to be about his age and was apparently also a ninja of Suna. He didn’t have his headband yet, so he was probably a student from the Ninja Academy. The other boy waved slightly, Flinglass waved back emphatically. “Hey there! My name is Flinglass Terumi! Did you come here to train?”

(WC 72 My posts are normally longer, but I have a meeting, like, in 2 minutes)
Flinglass
Flinglass
Citizen

A hot day (p, invite only, nk, w/Jorus) Empty Re: A hot day (p, invite only, nk, w/Jorus)

Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:10 pm
(OOC: twc is 574)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Flinglass
Flinglass
Citizen

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:30 pm
The other boy seemed rather shocked that Flinglass had jumped at him so quickly. However, he soon recovered and introduced himself. “Ah, I’m Jorus of the Kinzokutei. It’s quite
a pleasure to meet you. Yes, I am here to train. If you want to do something
together, I’m sure we could head over to the indoor obstacle course on the
other side of town. Jogging there is training in itself.” He then walked out of the gate and began jogging down the street at a reasonable pace. Finglass yelled, “wait for me!” and ran after him. Flinglass was faster, but didn’t have as solid a constitution as the other ninja. However, after several minutes of brisk, refreshing exercise he made it to the large indoor obstacle course on the other side of town. It was a big, iron building, with glass doors and a sign that read “Membership: Free to ninja”. Flinglass went inside and immediately spotted the entrance to a course that read “course level 1”; he would hope to try that one with Jorus. He turned around and addressed his companion. “How about that one? It looks like a good warm-up.” Flinglass waited excitedly for his new friend’s response.

(TWC 951)
Flinglass
Flinglass
Citizen

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:26 am
[OOC: Since Jorus didn't respond, here I go]
Whether Jorus meant to respond to Flinglass or
not was irrelevant, as Flinglass grabbed his companion by the hand and eagerly
rushed through the atrium of the obstacle course. This “first level” was pretty
easy. It was merely a couple of small humps and hurdles, so we made it through
with relative ease. Flinglass then pulled Jorus over to a slightly larger
doorway that said “Level Five”. He pushed the other boy through the door and
then ran after him. This consisted of several swinging chains (which Flinglass
avoided) and some tunnels and tall hurdles. They came through this one panting
slightly. After trying this course a couple of times, Flinglass got bored and
wanted to move on. “Hey, why don’t we try the next few levels? If they don’t
really help, maybe we should head on back to the other place and train on our
own.”

(TWC: 1098)
Flinglass
Flinglass
Citizen

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:35 pm
But Jorus didn’t respond at all. Apparently, he was just as insane as I was. Comforting as this was, it was annoying that a simple academy student could be so impossibly rude. “Eh, whatever. I’m going to go home and work out there. See you later Jorus!” Flinglass then went off to his house.

[EXIT, END]
[TWC: 1152]
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:36 pm
Le approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum