Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Incounter [NKill/PRIVATE/INVITE ONLY] Empty Incounter [NKill/PRIVATE/INVITE ONLY]

Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:13 pm
[PRIVATE/INVITE ONLY]
This is a easy out warning that the 'power' of the topic host, which is I, has the ability to clearly say that this topic is private to those who I have invited. All other ones who have posted without my CLEAR approval will be considered voided. Thank you for reading.

It was a clear hot day as the leaves had picked themselves up from the ground as a boy began to run towards the outer end of the countries from a small row boat at the sea. The brave warrior who had 2 swords which crossed a X on his back.

The boy slammed his leg onto the ground narrowing his face out of the tree's, the wind whistled to his shirt as it slung behind him following with his pants. Closer the boy dug out of the shade to have been countered with the sun's shine.

A brave hero or a crazed murderer? The face of someone who could not die, a living soul which did not fear death. The boy walked into the middle of the field, sand clouds would hover over his feet as it they were cleaning his shoes.

With a large grin, the one known as Jashin Kisuke looked up to the field to have spotted a individual who appeared to be at the field to. Little did Jashin know anything of this one, yet he kept a curious face raising a eyebrow.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Incounter [NKill/PRIVATE/INVITE ONLY] Empty Re: Incounter [NKill/PRIVATE/INVITE ONLY]

Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:23 pm
Deamon was sitting in the field going over the use of his only jutsu in his head he carried no weapons at all and his shirt was a little baggy and his pants fit perfectly. he heard some one walking behind him and turned his face to look at him.

"Hello who are you?" he would ask looking the boy in the eye while standing stretching his limbs unconcerned with this boy. He would await the boys reply before replying with "My name is Deamon, Would you like to spar?" If the boy agreed then Deamon would say "I request that no weapons be used to kill or cause serious injury and as i have none your safe." Before getting into stance to defened the boys attack.
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen

Incounter [NKill/PRIVATE/INVITE ONLY] Empty Re: Incounter [NKill/PRIVATE/INVITE ONLY]

Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:59 pm
As the boy asked Jashin who he was Jashin's smirk went to a regular plain face, then directly narrowing his thumb to his face he smiled with a large grin, "I'm Jashin Kisuke, the top notch shinobi out there!" he would say with pride in his voice.

Dumbstruck the wind blew past both of them, Jashin heard his invitation for a spar. "I see, I accept your spar, but don't blame me when I defeat you in 3 tatics" he would say raising 3 fingers.

He would then pull out Doku Fumetsu and White Fang getting it ready for battle, "Weapons are my thing, I don't mind you using kunai's but don't say I didn't warn ya" he would say with a cockily smile.

Suddenly a purple chain of chakra came swarming from the blade came to Jashin as the blade infused with Jashin's own chakra stream. A massive amount of chakra for a genin huh? A straight line tore through the middle of Jashin's shirt.

Still wearing his shirt he got ready his blades, "You make the first move" he would say.

[STATS CURRENTLY]
Health: Immortality
Chakra: 10 (+50) = 60
Stamina: 20
Speed: 18
Strength: 10
Total: 51
Doku Fumetsu = ()'s
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:24 pm
Deamon would smile at the boys pride " I have nothing with me but my fist." He told the boy known as Jashin Kisuke as he rushed towards him faking a hit to the face before dropping down to sweep his leg holding a hand seal and ready to put chakra into it if needed. If the sweep worked the boy would hit the ground on his back and Deamon would proceed to hit him in the stomach with his left elbow. the only ways for the attack to be dodged was jumping back, left or right, or by lifting his left leg. If it missed the boy would come up with an uppercut with his right hand aiming just under the chin if he was close enough missing was not an option if the boy was to lift his leg or jump back as it would put the boy off balance and the upper cut would make him fall on his back with Deamon elbowing him in the gut again. If he jumped to the left or right Deamon was ready to to elbow the boy in the side closet to him doing nothing but making a bruise.

[twc 325]
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen

Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:47 am
As Deamon rushed to him, Jashin said outloud, "You must have underestimated me" With that he rushed towards Deamon with Absolute Concentration, he activated his After-Image technique which responded to his chakra level making him go to far out speeds. Still leaving of Jashin rushing to him the fake hit would have gone through the copy. Jashin would then with the amount of speed used the White Fang blade in a attempt to cut through the boy's kidney. Little did Daemon know that Jashin could finish him in one blow with Doku Fumetsu. Jashin would immedieatly turn around as he would appear behind him.

[STATS CURRENTLY]
Health: Immortality
Chakra: 60
Stamina: 20
Speed: 18 [+30] = 48 + 60(After Image) = 108
Strength: 10 [+10] = 20
Total: 51
Absolute Concetration = []'s
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:01 am
Deamon was confused as his hit meet air not seeing Kisuke any where he started to pour chakra into the seal thats when it happend just after the chakra went into the seal and he disappeared and reappeared, a log taking his place, beside the log his weapon now stuck in a log sweeping at the boys leg again he said "That could have hurt!!!". If the attack hit the boy would fall to the ground on his back and Deamon would elbow him in the gut knocking the air out of him for a few seconds it wouldnt be much but it would help.

[twc=430]
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen

Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:41 am
As the log had took place, the White Fang blade would have cut through the side due to the aim at the boy's kidney. Jashin would then see him reappear beside the log. Taking a jump back Jashin looked towards him at his attempt to sweep him off his feet.

Jashin would hold his sword lightly, "2 more tatic's to go" he would say. This time the boy took a large deep breath before with his forceful speed would slash towards the boy's stomach then turning around in a spin he would send a barrage of slashes to his arm.

At that given moment, Jashin would jump back to call it off still holding up the Doku Fumetsu blade and the White Fang blade. Poison leaked from the tip of Doku Fumetsu, surly the boy would have been infected.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:58 am
Deamon saw as kisuke jumped back "Ok you had me with that one you beat me in one tatic. good job man...i see i still have much to learn." He told the boy before he started to make another move he held his hands up as a sign of good faith. Damn he is good im to slow and i need to work on my health also he thought to him self. "Your good man really good....next time ill have to see if i can beat you or if thats even possible." he continued to say his hands still in the air waiting for the boys to reply.
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen

Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:14 am
Jashin kept his gaurd up as it seemed he had won the battle, a quick breeze fell in sweeping the leaves into the air. Jashin looked him in the eyes seeing if it was a trick or not. Surely the mighty Doku Fumetsu was powerful. But it seemed he had won.

Jashin would take a step back now, "I look forward into seeing you next time" he would say as he would stand there still on guard for any tricks.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:25 am
Deamon smiled as the boy replied and bowed while backing away towards the woods and heading back to Sunagakure. Before he entered the woods he would say "Next time i might even last two tatics." Laughing a little at the thought of it "Or you would beat me in just one tatic again would be more likely." his laughter stronger now.

[Exit TWC 601 That would be 3 stats and 6 JP please]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum