Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Guarding a Caravan [P,NK, Mission] Empty Guarding a Caravan [P,NK, Mission]

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:18 pm
Mission:

Nero seemed to arrive earlier than XUro where they agreed to meet. He felt the wind in his face, closing his eyes, and enjoying the nature. It wasn't that hot for a desert, but it was hard to see ahead due to the wind blowing the sand to multiple directions and creating an unharmful, soft and slow sand storm. "A nice day to do a mission..." Nero thought, "I wonder where Xuro is, and wether he will be late or not, or if he will even show up ? Well, I believe he is... We agreed to meet here, and he seemed a trustworthy person... I guess I can trust him, after all... I hope with this I can help him... His is the first person I made friends with, and thus the only one I want to help to, or protect...". Nero would then continue waiting for Xuro to show up in the desert, only a few meters away from the village gates...

[WC : 163/2000]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Guarding a Caravan [P,NK, Mission] Empty Re: Guarding a Caravan [P,NK, Mission]

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:41 pm
Xuro was running as fast as he can. He was late no actually he was very late. Xuro was suppose to meet his new friend Nero about 20 minutes ago. They were going to do a new mission together. "AAAAH MAN! i am so late. I was want to be punctual but today that never happen." Xuro shouted to himself. Xuro finally reached the meeting spot in the desert. He looked around for nero> there he saw Nero standing. Xuro ran to Xuro and greeted him, "Sorry I am soo late. After I left the training grounds, I went home to get some stuff and my mother stoopped me and made me do a whole lot of chores. But i finally got done and here I am. So ready to get set on the mission?" Xuro said with a smile on his face.

[TWC: 307]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:56 pm
Nero smiled when he saw Xuro appear. He was just going to say "Welcome !" to Xuro, but the almost-Chuunin spoke first. "Sorry I am soo late." he said, "After I left the training grounds, I went home to
get some stuff and my mother stoopped me and made me do a whole lot of
chores. But i finally got done and here I am. So ready to get set on the
mission?". Nero smiled, missing the feeling of having parents. "Well, I understand..."said Nero, but then he thought for some more seconds and continued. "No... I'm sorry... But I don't understand... I would have, some years ago, but not now... I have lost my parents, and day by day, I can remember less and less about them... Anyway, let's head to Tanzaku Town for the mission...".

[WC : 444]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:04 pm
Xuro was still panting heavily from the long run he did at
full speed so that he was not that late. After he gave his long ‘why I was late’
speech he heard something very peculiar from Nero. Nero said, “Well, I
understand..."He paused for a few seconds and then said, “No... I'm
sorry... But I don't understand... I would have, some years ago, but not now...
I have lost my parents, and day by day, I can remember less and less about
them... Anyway, let's head to Tanzaku Town for the mission..."
Xuro eyes widened as he heard what Nero had said. He was a little bit sensitive
and felt really sorry for Nero. It must have been very hard for Nero without
any parents. He felt really bad about talking to Nero about his mother. This
might have made Nero sad about not having parents. Xuro said in a low voice, “Ok
come let us head off.” As he started walking and then hoped Nero would follow.
As he was walking he had his head down
looking at the sandy ground below him. He then said to Nero, “I’m sorry about
your parents. What happened to them?”

[TWC: 644/2000]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:16 pm
“I’m sorry about your parents." said Xuro, "What happened to them?. Nero really wanted to answer that question, but he couldn't. It wasn't that he was too sad, or wasn't strong enough to say it. There was a far more simple reason, but a more terrifying one. "I... Don't... Remember..." said Nero, finding the strength in himself hardly to say that... Tears would come out of his left eye. He would continue speaking as they were going towards the location they were headed to, "I don't remember, Xuro... And it kills me... Everytime I forget something, a piece of me dies with it... I can't cling on to my memories... And I have no idea why... That's why I'm here, that's why I'm so focused on my path to using the Scorch Release. It's because I know my clan's past better than my own. It's because I am not a person anymore, I am merely a shadow of my clan, which found life in a body... I pray every day, hoping one day I will have my own goals, my own needs, my own wishes...".

He then cleared the drop of tear out of his face. "Anyway," he said, calming down, "What is your story, Xuro ?".

[WC : 851]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:40 pm
Xuro was walking with Nero on their way to Tanzaku Town for
their mission he asked Nero about his parents. Nero had replied, “"I...
Don't... Remember... "I don't remember, Xuro... And it kills me...
Everytime I forget something, a piece of me dies with it... I can't cling on to
my memories... And I have no idea why... That's why I'm here, that's why I'm so
focused on my path to using the Scorch Release. It's because I know my clan's
past better than my own. It's because I am not a person anymore, I am merely a
shadow of my clan, which found life in a body... I pray every day, hoping one
day I will have my own goals, my own needs, my own wishes..."Xuro felt really sorry for Nero. HE
would never judge a book by its cover because he well enough knows that that
everyone has something inside of them that burns but could never be seen on the
outside. Xuro said to Nero, “I’m really sorry that is so sad. So you don’t remember
anything of them then. That must be real hard Nero. “Nero then asked him, “Anyway…
What is your story, Xuro?” Xuro felt better to change the subject because it
was probably hard for Nero to talk about himself. “UUmm well I jus have to say
that I have a family so I don’t know what you going through. But I’m just very
stressed out as I have to be the clan leader of our clan. My father will pass
it down to me once I learn explosion release. He doesn’t stress me out but I just
feel I’m letting him down taking so long to learn it.”

[TWC: 1138/2000]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:53 pm
“Umm well I jus have to say that I have a family so I don’t know what you going through. But I’m just very stressed out as I have to be the clan leader of our clan. My father will pass it down to me once I learn explosion release. He doesn’t stress me out but I just feel I’m letting him down taking so long to learn it.” said the Chuunin-level ninja. They were now in Tanzaku Town. They met the people driving with the caravan, and their journey continued, this time to Tengakure. "Yeah, I understand that..." Nero said, "I am also the leader of my clan... But I may also be the only one from my clan, as the only two members of the clan I knew, my father, who was the previous clan leader, and my mother, whom the only thing I remember about is how she looked like...". While they were talking, they were also getting more and more close to Tengakure, the place where they were going to complete the mission...

[WC : 1319]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:04 pm
Xuro and Nero had now reached Tanzaku town and met the people
that were driving the caravan and started their journey to Tengakure. Nero said
, “Yeah, I understand that… I am also the leader of my clan... But I may also
be the only one from my clan, as the only two members of the clan I knew, my
father, who was the previous clan leader, and my mother, whom the only thing I
remember about is how she looked like...” Xuro smiled and said, “That is really
sad man I don’t know what I will do without my parents. I cant imagine how hard
it is for you to look out for yourself all alone sole member of your clan.” Xuro
felt very sad for Nero he hadn’t met anyone that was so lonely like Nero. Xuro looked
up at the sky and said to Nero, “You and I are very much a like. We both have
to hold to name of our clan on our own and have this difficult task of keeping
our clans alive. We both have similar goals. Only thing is that I have parents
there for me. But you don’t have anyone. So just remember I will be there for
you ok Nero and your parents will always be there looking over you.”

[TWC: 1535/2000]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:13 pm
” Xuro smiled and said, “That is really sad man I don’t know what I will do without my parents. I cant imagine how hard it is for you to look out for yourself all alone sole member of your clan.” said Xuro. Nero answered, "Yeah... That's why I have to survive... And become stronger... Xuro continued, "You and I are very much a like. We both have to hold to name of our clan on our own and have this difficult task of keeping our clans alive. We both have similar goals. Only thing is that I have parents there for me. But you don’t have anyone. So just remember I will be there for you ok Nero and your parents will always be there looking over you.". Nero smiled as he answered, "Thanks... So, what do you plan to do after this mission ? Another mission ? A training ? Are you going to take a vacation ? I know I won't, so you can join me any time you want. You can find me in the Training grounds. I'm most oftenly there...". Nero then realised someone running towards them.

The man was wearing all black, and was fast. Nero knew that the man meant harm, no matter if he was a thief, a thug, or anything else. Nero knew he had to stop him, so he ran towards the man, and when he was close enough, he stepped right, tackled the man as the man fall down to the ground due to it. Nero fastly got on the man's back, twisted his neck, killing him. He then got up from the ground, as they continued moving towards Tengakure.

[WC : 1818]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:29 pm
Nero smiled and said, “Thanks... So, what do you plan to do
after this mission ? Another mission ? A training ? Are you going to take a
vacation ? I know I won't, so you can join me any time you want. You can find
me in the Training grounds. I'm most oftenly there…” Suddenly someone came running
at them but Nero attacked him and sorted him out. While Nero was fighting that
attacker Xuro caught sight of another one wearing a black hood and mask over his
face holding a katana in his hand jumping at them from the side. Xuro though
quickly and made hand signs and said, “Earth Release: earth flow spears!” Just
as the man was about to land on the ground the spikes from the earth started
forming and came out of the ground and just when he landed it pierced him from
all directions killing him straight away. Xuro thought that was a close call as
he hoped no one will attack him again. Xuro then turned to Nero to reply to
him, “I think I will do some training and improve my skills and jutsus. ok I
will come and then we can do some training sounds like a great idea!” And then
they carried on walked and after a few
minutes they reached Tengakure. Xuro got greeted the men that they had to
transport and then looked at Nero, “Ok mission complete! Wanna go and train?”

[TWC: 2061/2000]