Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A ner Life

+9
Demetri Kaguya <3
Jashin Kisuke
Xyxer
Ousama
Haru Glory
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Banteki
Lightwind
Shitai Orochi
13 posters
Go down
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A ner Life - Page 4 Empty Re: A ner Life

Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:02 pm
actually its up to each of the people in the topic to warrant a repost if i am not mistaken(Speaking as Sasaki Koujiro), honestly bro your dead and i don't even feel like bringing this back up.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:16 pm
(this is my business i never left the topic, so you stay in your little corner and be respectful. Furthermore why would it matter, if you accepted your death in the beginning and now you want to say you didn't want to die??)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:30 pm
You were not gone for a long time. You stated you wanted to die, and allowed xyxer to kill you so you could make a new character. I was in the cbox one of the multiple times you stated you wanted this character to die because you got bored with it. It's not really godmod if you give the person permission, so Xyxer's post is still valid.

You can't just change your mind months later, also if you had a problem with the post why didn't you void it then? Because you still got online almost every day after this happened, and had plenty of chances to say something.

Request Denied, your character is still dead.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:35 pm
Denkiteki wrote:You were not gone for a long time. You stated you wanted to die, and allowed xyxer to kill you so you could make a new character. I was in the cbox one of the multiple times you stated you wanted this character to die because you got bored with it. It's not really godmod if you give the person permission, so Xyxer's post is still valid.

You can't just change your mind months later, also if you had a problem with the post why didn't you void it then? Because you still got online almost every day after this happened, and had plenty of chances to say something.

Request Denied, your character is still dead.

I love this guy A ner Life - Page 4 4171309513 A ner Life - Page 4 4171309513 A ner Life - Page 4 4171309513 (not the way you'd like it to be, Xyxer, and any other homophobics out there >_>) (though i guess the rainbow-colored smiley doesn't help me to look "not gay", does it ? >.<)
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:41 pm
Nero Gōka wrote:(not the way you'd like it to be, Xyxer, and any other homophobics out there >_>)

I'm not homophobic?
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:13 pm
Explain that to my old pink avvy
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:27 pm
I called you a fairy, not a gay.

Hell, even thinking that gay is an insult makes you homophobic.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:43 pm
I never said I took it as an insult though, what made you think that ?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum