Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sword V. Staff (P, NK, Haru & Vret) Empty Sword V. Staff (P, NK, Haru & Vret)

Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:13 pm
Vretyel felt the need to challenge a Particular leaf ninja with immense skills for he did not feel he was worthy yet to face his one true enemy, the missing Hyuuga Ninja who tried to kill him and Ayama after experimenting on them. Vretyel would arrive one of the training grounds many open fields, this one would be 50 meters in diameter and barren with only some 1 inch tall grass being the only foliage in the area. Since nobody was in the field Vretyel would stand the center of it and wait for his opponent to arrive, sensing any chakra that came within 30 meters of Vretyel's location.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Sword V. Staff (P, NK, Haru & Vret) Empty Re: Sword V. Staff (P, NK, Haru & Vret)

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:55 am
Haru made his way out to the training grounds, having recently gained a new blade to test out alongside his Decaforce blade. This new sword did not have as wide of a variety of forms and powers to use like Decaforce did, but this new blade did not lack in power at all and was a sword that could compare to Decaforce.

[flashback]

Haru was messing around by the Grand Sea not too far away from Kirigakure no Sato, taking a boat out into the water and traveling off towards the outer edge in an area covered in mist. He began to grow curious about this area and having heard a few stories from people he met in his travels talking about a certain cave that was hidden from view by mist. His hands continued to push the paddle into the water, alternating to each side and propelling the boat forward into the thick mist.

It didn’t take but a few seconds for the mist to lighten up and make it easier to see. There was a large cave on edge of the water and there seemed to be a dim light coming from the inside of the cave. The light was probably originating from a fire inside which implied that someone was most likely inside of the cave. He approached the cave with caution and jumped out of the boat and onto the land just outside of the cave and walked inside, prepared to defend himself if need be.

“Ah someone finally had the courage to come in here and the reasonable sense to not outright try to kill me” an old man towards the back of the cave near a large fire pit spoke. “Come sit down young warrior, that’s a nice blade you got.” He said, also complimenting Decaforce.

Haru was someone who was willing to trust people and give them a chance instead of assuming the worst of a person. This old man seemed to be harmless and did not give off any bad vibes that made him wonder if he’d have to defend himself. “I’m Haru, what’s your name?” he asked calmly, passing up the comment on his sword just to be on the side of caution for now.

“Totosai.” The old man replied, “It’s nice to meet you.” He said, pulling his cloak over his body more as if he was hiding something that he didn’t want Haru to notice.

Haru chose to not pay much attention to the cloak movement, figuring if there was a threat he’d be able to defend himself in some way. “So why do you stay out here?” he asked curiously, it did seem rather strange that this old man was all the way out here hidden by mist on the Grand Sea inside of a cave.

The old man gave out a small sigh. “It’s peaceful out here, but I have a hobby and finally completed something that I’m protecting.” He explained vaguely before changing the topic. “I see you have a rather rare looking sword on your back, you pretty good with it?” he asked.

Haru gave a small nod, unsure of the best way to continue this conversation. “I’m the best Kenjutsu user in all of Konohagakure no Sato. I use this sword to do whatever I can to bring peace and save innocent lives. It’s been really good to me.” He asked, being open about his sword and even pointing out his intentions.

Totosai gave Haru a rather strange look, as if he was looking right into Haru’s soul to see if he could see the intentions that Haru spoke of. After a few seconds he gave a small smile. “I can see how pure hearted you are, which means you’re the exact person I’ve been waiting for. I’m a very talented blacksmith, and recently I finished making an extremely rare and powerful sword.” He explained, pulling out a sheathed sword. Unsheathing the sword, it looked like a simple, beat up and rusty katana, nothing that looked rare or powerful. “This may not look like much, but in the right hands it can change into something beyond powerful. I can’t use it because I don’t have the power or chakra to do it, but you could probably use it.”

Haru titled his head, looking at Totosai confused. “What do you mean by that?” he asked, wondering why the man would be willing to share such information.

“I’ve been waiting for someone pure of heart to come here so I could let this sword be used for the good of the world and save lives. After all my years, I can tell if you’re the type of person who could do that, and I see it in your eyes. How about taking it out for a spin and if it doesn’t work you can simply bring it back, although I think about testing it out you’ll want it.” He explained in more detail.

[end of the flashback]

The sword was sheathed on his right hip, his right hand lightly placed upon the hilt as he entered the Konohagakure no Sato training grounds. There he saw a young boy standing out in the clearing, as if the boy was ready to train and test out his skills. “Hey there.” He said, waving his left hand at the boy with a smile. “I’m Haru, did you want to spar?” he asked, hoping the boy would tell him his name and agree to the spar. He needed to test out this sword and see what it could do and in the process maybe he could help the younger generation get stronger.

Edit: Adding word count for the post: 941 words. Will count to keep word count.

Last edited by Haru on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added word count)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sword V. Staff (P, NK, Haru & Vret) Empty Re: Sword V. Staff (P, NK, Haru & Vret)

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:27 am
[Since Vretyel should not know that you are an Anbu, he will refer to you a Jounin]

"Hello sir, my name is Vretyel Inazumahi. I would love to spar with you." Vretyel said in response to Haru. This would be the first time Vretyel actually sparred another Jounin ranked Shinobi, so Vretyel was very excited about the opportunity.

This will be a great challenge for you, Vreytel thought to himself, over the past few months after his bout with the missing ninja Vreytel had developed something in his mind he called 'the inner self'. The inner self would speak to Vretyel's physical form, referring to it as 'you'. Vreytel's often thought about things deeply before acting on anything, often resulting in Vretyel realizing things that he otherwise would not have figured out... From the way that he holds his swords and from his attire you can assume that he is at least a Jounin rank, and from the two swords that you can see this will probably end in a close quarters combat fight, so be careful about what you do.

Vretyel begun by waking back so that the two Jounin were about 10 meters away from each other, figuring that would be the best distance to begin the spar. Vretyel was calm, but his heart was racing, keeping his eye out for anything that might occur, for all he knew the spar might have already started. Since Haru first asked Vretyel if he wanted to spar it was only customary to give him the first move.

"Whenever you are ready." Vretyel would say calmly to Haru.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:22 am
“Alright, well I’ll start off easy.” Haru replied to the young boy, reaching for the hilt of Tessaiga, feeling his chakra sync with the blade, he felt the power resonate to the core of his body. In one quick movement, he pulled Tessaiga from its sheath, chakra blazing off the blade and the entrance of the sheath as it was being release, turning from a simple and rusty katana into a long, thick, and wide bade that seemed to resemble the shape of a large demon tooth in the form of a blade. Once the blade was released from the sheath, the chakra eruption stopped and he glanced at the blade for a moment to admire it and all its glory.

The entire act of withdrawing the sword was more of a distraction to open up a chance to test out the young boy to see if his skill would warrant enough attention to even use the sword. Making a quick hand seal with only his left hand up near his mouth, he used one of his powerful fire jutsu, unleashing a massive stream of hot and power flames out in the direction of the young boy who accepted his spar offer.

[Little short; kinda late at night xD Word Count so Far: 1143]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:26 am
Vretyel was impressed with Haru's blade because it was a symbol of Power and glory far above Vretyel's expectations. It appeared to be a simple Katana moments before, but now the blade evolved into something extremely more powerful. Vretyel tried to compare Haru's sword to Vretyel's staff in that brief moment of Awe but in every competition his magical sword far out classed his staff.
That is a sword that I would love to fight against... Vretyel's inner self thought, but now it looks as though it is time for the spar to begin, get focused.

As soon as Haru put a hand sign near his mouth Vretyel would activate his Inazumahi Lightning Attunement Jutsu. With lightning chakra literally dripping from Vretyel's hands, feet, and Bo Staff it represented one of Vretyel's clans great accomplishments. Haru's hand sign would result in one of his fire jutsu, threatening to incinerate Vretyel with high heat flames. With Vretyel's speed and strength he would completely dodge the fire attack by simply running forward and to the right 5 meters from his previous location, out of fires range, and continue his run to the right. As he was dodging the attack Vretyel would retaliate by taking out a kunai from his pouch with his left hand, charge it with his Inazumahi Attunement lightning chakra, and then throw it at Haru with all of his strength. It was aimed for the shinobi’s torso area and because of the strength and speed behind the throw the Kunai would move at relatively the same speed as Vretyel’s strength. This would give Haru little time to react to the attack and if successful would impale him in the stomach, ending the spar quickly. This counter attack would occur as soon as Vretyel dodged the stream of fire.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:09 am
His experience in fighting and using his senses to his advantage in order to keep up in high paced fights. In this spar, this was going to clearly be important, with Vretyel coming forward into a slight side step off to the right to avoid the stream of flames. As soon as he heard Vretyel move to dodge, he stopped blasting the flames in order to accurately deal with any possible attack.

The sound of metal clinging for a split second let him know that Vretyel was pulling put a weapon, diverting his attention right at Vretyel and using his great speed, he was able to quickly knock the kunai away with Tessaiga, having just barely reacted with enough time to complete the action. 'At least this kid has some skill.' he thought to himself for a second, scanning his eyes over the area to prepare for his next assualt.

Instead of hesitating and letting Vretyel take charge of this spar, he rushed forward, making a quick hand seal with his hand and create a shadow clone of himself, complete with his arsenal of weapons. With both him and his clone charging to either flank of Vretyel while each held Tessaiga in their hands, his clone having a replica while Haru's true self had the true blade.

"Wind Scar!" both he and his clone yelled out, swinging Tessaiga downward in the direction of Vretyel on either side, the blade releasing many chakra blades slashing into the ground and flying into the area, covering a wide area and traveling at a rather quick speed towards Vretyel, making this combination difficult to avoid.

[Word Count so far: 1417]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:58 pm
A few moments after Vretyel threw the Kunai, Vretyel changed his direction, running straight towards Haru at his maximum speed as he realized that Haru would block the Kunai throw. Due to Vretyel's Kunai being charged by the Inauzmahi Lightning Attunement jutsu lightning chakra would travel and be amplified through Haru's metal blade and onto Haru's hand, paralyzing him as he blocked the Kunai. This gave Vretyel the advantage as he ran in for the attack.

Vretyel would close the 5 meter gap between the two ninja a moment after Haru blocked the Kunai, falling to the ground away from the two shinobi, and giving Vretyel a chance to act. Getting within 2 feet of Haru Vretyel would swing his staff with all his strength and speed in a sweeping motion aimed at Haru's left side, left open from Haru having to block the Kunai. Only with Vretyel's speed and Haru's impaired speed was he able to complete this feat and making it extremely difficult for Haru to block or dodge. A successful hit at this strength would break ribs and send Haru flying to his right, paralyzing him with lightning chakra.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:49 am
[My sword is not made of metal o-o]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:23 am
[Hmm, on its creation page you say that it is made out of a "durable material" so it can't break under any circumstances.... sounds like a metal.

You got the sword from a blacksmith, a person who makes weapons via metals.

You were given a "Rusty Katana", rust is most commonly attributed to the material having a metal nature.

Ok, unless you can show me somewhere here that this sword is not made of metal, I am going to manipulate your sword to be made of metal. None the less unless your sword is charged with lightning the chakra will still pulsate to your body, paralyzing ya =/.

It is a spar, the goal is to train not to kill each other lols.]
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:41 am
[Uh no you cannot manip my sword, Really getting tired of this stupid Vague Manip stuff. A blacksmith can make a sword out of anything o-o.

The Rusty Katana is the unpowered form, I'm using the powered form, guess I shoulda just typed out the entire story in my first post.

Also, your lightning isn't guranteed to go through anything, but I digress. Also I know its just a spar o-o not even considering a kill attack.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum