Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Training (Private, No kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training (Private, No kill)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:01 pm
Minorin blinked and then sighed. Dekiteki never ceased to amaze her. Clones. Denkiteki and two clones were just standing there. Smiling at her. Actually, for all she knew all three could be clones. After all that did sound like something Denkiteki would do to irritate her. She was pretty sure her eyeball started to twitch, another annoying thing to deal with.

The three Denkitekis began rushing towards her. Minorin could have gasped. They were much too fast for her to attempt dealing with all at once. She thought fast and got what she thought might be a decent idea, although it might be considered cheating. She tucked her rod under her arm as fast as she could and then quickly executed a few necessary hand seals before vanishing into the ground.

If Minorin was successful in getting underground before the clones arrived at their destination she would attempt to sense them while underground and then pop out behind them trying to swing her rod at the nearest Denkiteki's legs.

Total WC(so far): 1,312
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:31 pm
As Minorin went into the ground, Denkiteki’s clones stopped immediately. They were merely optical illusions and were not effected by momentum like the real Denkiteki was. Denkiteki however had to slow down before stopping, managing to stop less than a meter in front of his clones. He smirked at the younger Genin's move, that was probably Minorin’s best bet, to try and avoid him inside of actually blocking of dodging.

Denkiteki heard a noise behind him, and turned to see Minorin’s pole move through one of his illusions, he chuckled a bit at that. He guessed she hadn’t perfected her ability to sense things yet, seeing as the clone jutsu was purely an ocular illusion. As far as he knew, it didn’t affect the sonar of the Hiding Like a Mole Technique.

As Minorin completed her swing, Denkiteki charged forward. He wielded the pole like a spear, with the end that had removed the tip from facing Minorin. He moved incredibly fast, stopping when she was just in range of his pole. As he stopped he leaned forward so that his strike would carry the momentum of his movement and shot his pole out towards Minorin, aiming for her stomach. The blow would not be terribly damaging, but with the force of his attack he could see Minorin easily being knocked down unless she blocked or dodged.

Total WC 1623
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:13 am
Denkiteki caught Minorin off guard for the second time today only this time it was more serious. She hardly had any time to react and the time she did have she used being surprised.

Denkiteki's blow hit her hard in stomach and effectively knocked her to the ground. Minorin was stunned, she now lay on the ground holding her staff in a defensive position. She sighed, obviously it was too late now. Thank you, delayed reactions.

Her stomach felt sore and felt even worse as she attempted to get up. She didn't speak a word for a moment and then glared at Denkiteki, "Break."

She turned and walked towards the tree she had almost been killed at earlier. When she reached it she leaned against it and slid down into a sitting position, not that she had far to slide. But it didn't hurt her stomach as much as normally sitting down would have. She expected Denkiteki to follow her to the place of his almost murder. She thought if they rested there it might allow her to make Denkiteki teach her better, or at least teach her without further wounding her.

She rolled her eyes, what kind of boy almost kills a girl and then jabs her in the stomach but doesn't actually mean any of it?

Total WC(so far) 1,530
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:40 pm
Denkiteki hit her harder than he thought he would, an unfortunate byproduct of his increased speed and strength. Over the past few weeks he had gotten significantly faster, and he was twice as strong as he had been previously. He still should have realized that his attack would have been too much for Minorin, as small as she was. Still, she proved to be tougher then he had expected. She looked like she might have been hurt a little, but she seemed more mad than anything else.

She glared at him for a moment before announcing a break. Denkiteki discarded his blunt spike and made his way over to the tree, the one where his shuriken still was imbedded. It was rather high up, but Denkiteki managed to reach and grab it with his right hand, pulling out and revealing a large scratch on the bark of the tree. That could have been Minorin’s head….

He put the shuriken back in his weapon pouch, and sat down next to Minorin with his back to the tree. Even sitting down he was taller than her.

“You definitely need to work on your sonar. If you had paid attention, you would have been able to tell me apart from the clones. But other than that, you did well. You avoided an attack that you couldn’t dodge or block, and if that clone had been me instead you might have gotten a hit on me.” He was lying about the last part, but he hopefully didn’t let it show. He wanted Minorin to feel like she was progressing quickly, to him that was an important part of training someone. And seeing as he had to train her, at least in his mind he did, he might as well try to do it right.

“After this break, would you rather just practice your Taijutsu? I’ll just block your attacks and you work on your technique. Don’t worry about hurting me though, I’ll be alright.” He said with a smirk. While it was good to make a student feel confident, Denkiteki thought it was good to challenge their pride too. Minorin might try harder knowing that Denkiteki didn’t think she could hurt him, and that might lead to her becoming better than she was before.

Total WC 2003
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:36 pm
Minorin fiddled with her earthen rod that Denkiteki had produced for their sparring match. She stuck it into the soft earth and twisted it as it sunk deeper and deeper.

She was now examining Denkiteki and his behavior; he still seemed guilty which was good. Minorin watched as he slipped the shuriken back into his weapon pouch which was partially obscured seeing as it was located on his backside. The boy sat down next to her. She hated his height even when they were sitting down. Minorin decided she would have to give him some kind of insulting nickname specifically used for tall people and serve him caffinated beverages so that she could catch up and surpass him.

Minorin listened as Denkiteki reprimanded her on her weak sonar skills. Then he praised her for avoiding his attack which surprised Minorin. Her slave/superior in rank just complimented her. That was awesome! She hadn't been expecting it though and as a result she felt her cheeks heat up. It was embarrasing, he was her SLAVE. No compliments should be sprouting from his mouth! Minorin decided to ignore his words and listened as he moved on to the subject of Taijutsu, he explained the method they'd be using in a conceited and annoying fashion. That made Minorin decide she was going to aim low during this next part of their training. Minorin smiled, "That sounds good!"

She still sat at the trunk of the tree, she wasn't going to move until her temporary slave got up.

Total WC(so far): 1,783

Last edited by Minorin on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:22 am
Minorin agreed to train Taijutsu, so Denkiteki got to his feet. He unstrapped his weapons pouch and his kunai holster and placed them on the ground, before walking a few meters away from Minorin and the tree.

This should be fun he thought to himself for a moment as he did a few stretches. Minorin was small, so he figured a lot of his attacks would either be aimed at his legs unless her fighting style required for her to be in the air. Hopefully she will be going for my legs more than trying to kick or punch me in the face. That would probably be her best best.

He thought a moment about whether or not he should tell her that, and decided that it would be best to give her some advice before she tried to attack him.

“Hey, I don’t know how you fight, but I have a suggestion. You should probably try and put me on the ground, by attacking my legs or hitting me in the stomach. Those should be your target areas. I wouldn’t suggest going for my head or chest. So don’t go for any sort of aerial attacks. I won’t do any counter-attacks, but most of the time assaults from the air are easy to counter. Don’t use the fact that I won’t attack you to your advantage, I wouldn’t want you to get any bad habits.” He said with a smirk on his face, then he went into a battle ready position.

Total WC 2255
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:18 pm
Minorin used the tree for support as she lifted her small body off the ground and watched as Denkiteki unstrapped his weapons pouch and kunai holster before placing the items on the ground, he then began moving away from her. It was a good distance of about 3 meters. She began stretching as soon as she saw that Denkiteki was stretching, she was going to do well this time, even if it was Taijutsu. As she stretched she took care not to aggravate her new wound.

She kept stretching even as Denkiteki spoke to her so that she wouldn’t seem but so interested in his advice. He went on to advise her to attack his legs and stomach, avoiding the head and chest, he even told her not to try any sort of aerial attacks. Minorin could’ve laughed, as if she would try something like that as inexperienced as she was! However, Minorin did want to take this training session seriously. It would be good practice and she planned on being decent at taijutsu one day; maybe not great, maybe not the best, but good. She hadn’t even thought of attempting to do anything she perceived as bad from Denkiteki’s little speech. She wasn’t going to spitefully do what he had told her not to so hopefully there wouldn’t be any bad habits to form. Although it did kind of piss Minorin off that Denkiteki had a smirk on his face the whole time. She’d definitely be aiming low. While training with her father once she’d ended up kicking him hard in the crotch and he’d buckled and nearly cried. She wondered if Denkiteki would react that way. He was wearing his new Chuunin gear but surely they didn’t reinforce anything down there? Or so she hoped.

Minorin did a couple more stretches and touched her fingers to her toes before bringing herself up into a straight standing position. She looked Denkiteki in the face and nodded once to let him know she had heard all that he’d told her. She felt nervous. Minorin definitely wanted to kick and punch Denkiteki until she felt better but she didn’t really know how to go through with it. Fighting someone other than her papa was just awkward. She’d always only fought him, if you didn’t count sparring at the academy anyways. And even that had been awkward.

Minorin let out a sigh and crouched a little before charging towards Denkiteki, doing this felt humiliating, but she charged on and tried to look for any weakness she could exploit in his position. She was much too inexperienced and had no idea where to attack and decided to give up searching and aimed a swift right kick at his legs, hoping to knock Denkiteki down on her first attempt. As she kicked she also lashed out at his stomach using her left fist, while doing so she guarded her gut with her right arm curved horizontally around her abdomen. She didn’t entirely believe Denkiteki wouldn’t attack her and really didn’t want further damage done to her stomach.

Total WC(so far): 2,296
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:42 pm
Denkiteki noticed that Monirin was doing stretches too, and his smirk returned again for a moment. There was something amusing about watching a little girl do stretches before trying to attack you. Probably because she was so small, but despite that she was quite capable. I already know she’s good at Ninjutsu, I wonder if her Taijutsu is any good? He remembered that she had said something about Taijutsu the first time they met, but couldn’t remember exactly what it had been off of the top of his head. Oh well. I’ll find out if she is good or bad in a second.

Denkiteki’s stance was simple, as he waited for the little girl to attack him. His legs were somewhere between a half a meter and a meter apart. He was left handed, so his right foot was leading in front of his body. His upper torso was partially turned towards Minorin, both arms raised in front of him with the right leading. His hands were not clenched in fists however, he wasn’t planning on punching Minorin. His headband gleamed in the sunlight as he waited for Minorin to attack him, a smirk on his face as usual.

Minorin came charging at him, and the smirk disappeared. A serious expression made its way onto Denkiteki’s face. Even though he was a few years older, was significantly faster and had a much larger chakra reserve, Denkiteki wasn’t that strong or tough. He had to be careful not to be to overconfident, or else Minorin might surprise him and embarrass him. Taking a quick but deep breathe, Denkiteki braced himself as Minorin made her assault.

She kicked out towards his leg, moving with a surprising speed for her size. It was his leading foot, so Denkiteki pushed his weight back onto his left and raised his right foot over her attack. Even though Minorin was fast, Denkiteki was much faster. Denkiteki hadn’t completely dodged her attack yet though it seemed, as Minorin brought up her fist and aimed it at his stomach. Bringing his right foot down and back onto the ground, Denkiteki moved his right hand to swat aside her punch, noting her strength as he pushed her arm away from his torso.

He took two steps back after moving her arm, wanting to get some distance between them before she made another attack. Not to shabby. If I was a slower opponent she definitely would have gotten me. Did she say she was bad at Taijutsu? She was obviously lying, or being modest. If I was slower that punch would have most likely gotten me, I wouldn’t have been able to put my right leg back down in time to rebalance myself. And this was her first attack to, I wonder what else she will do?

Denkiteki’s face revealed none of his praise and wonder, instead he wore the face of someone unfazed by her attempt to hit him, “Is that all you got? You’ll have to do better if you want to hit me.” His voice seemed just as unimpressed, however he did not speak coldly towards her.

Denkiteki went back into his opening stance, and waited for Minorin to strike again, “Show me what you really are capable of.”

Total WC 2798
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:56 pm
Minorin stumbled and nearly fell down, she hadn’t made contact and the way she’d moved made keeping balance difficult. She reclaimed her balance and watched Denkiteki; he was now only a couple feet away, probably more around four feet away. He started speaking to Minorin; at least he didn’t have that dumb smirk on his face anymore. Now his face held a calm expression, obviously he was not impressed. He went on to say that Minorin had done poorly and that she’d have to do better to actually hit him, she knew both of those things already. She had never been good at Taijutsu and always made mistakes or found it too weird to actually strike someone. She’d always had thoughts that maybe she should be a medical Nin but Minorin always made sure to shove such thoughts away promptly. She had to be like her father. Big, strong, can deal with anything and everything all at once; that’s how her father seemed to her. And she knew that she wouldn’t be able to so much as touch Denkiteki; he was a Chuunin now. Not to mention he was even faster than he had been at their previous meeting. Minorin would have to really buckle down in order to make a good solid hit.

Denkiteki then took another stance and faced Minorin; she noted that he was in the same exact stance as before. His right foot placed in front of his body and his legs taking a wide stance leaving the left foot back for support, his torso was facing Minorin with both arms stuck in front nearly overlapping with the right leading. His hands weren’t clenched into fists, this still made Minorin cautious and it hadn’t helped her believe he wouldn’t strike her the first round.

Minorin drew in a breath, “I’ll try to do my best.”

Minorin stood there for a while, just watching the boy. She didn’t know what to do and it seemed like there was only one option left; to aim low. Minorin thought how she might be able to do such a thing and eventually an idea came to her. She tried her best to get into the right mindset and again went to attack Denkiteki.

She first took a couple steps backward to gain momentum and then charged forward as fast as she could. As she approached Denkiteki she held both fists in front of her torso making a kind of shield in front of her, then when close enough to strike she aimed a punch at his right side with her left fist and a quick jab at his left side with her right fist but aimed slightly lower than on the left side. And then she swung around to be inbetween Denkiteki's far spaced legs and drew her right foot off the ground and attempted to knee him straight in the crotch. If everything worked out according to plan Minorin might have the pleasure of making Denkiteki fall to the ground like a giant tree being felled and then witness tears of pain seeping from his shut eyelids. That’s what he’d get for being such a tall jerk.

Total WC(so far): 2,824
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:46 pm
Denkiteki stared at Minorin calmly as she told him she would do her best. Let’s see what she does this time. Maybe this time she’ll land a hit on me. Little did he know what that mischievous girl was planning. He watched her, remaining in his stance, as she remained still for a moment. He wondered what she was thinking, what she was planning. Hopefully she will learn to think on her feet, instead of having to remain still to come up with a plan. If this was a real fight, she would have to think on the move. he considered moving in to attack her, so that she would learn that, but decided it would just be better to tell her after her attack.

Minorin took a few steps back, the young Chuunin watching her curiously behind his mask of calmness. What plan has she come up with this time? he had to suppress the urge to smirk, this was going to be interesting. He watched as Minorin got far enough away to charge him again, and he braced himself once more for an attack. He noted her arms held up like a shield, wondering if she thought he would attack her before she got to him.

When she got within range to hit him, Denkiteki saw her left fist shoot out, aimed at his hip. Bringing his right arm down, he would hold his hand flat as he would push her arm down, stopping the blow by forcing her arm downwards instead of forwards. He didn’t put enough force behind the strike to force her to stumble though, just to force her arm down and away from his hip.

Even as he made this movement, Minorin striking out towards his other hip with her right arm, which seemed to be her dominant. Wishing to still have a free hand, Denkiteki shifted his weight to his right foot as he moved his body in a 90 degree angle, with his right foot as the center point. This would put his right leg in between Minorin and his left hip once more.

Minorin would be incapable of doing her last move because of this maneuver, though Denkiteki did not know it. If she still wished to attempt it, she would have to move around his right leg once again, but her previous attacks had already been avoided.

Total WC 3195
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum