Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiFri May 10, 2024 7:02 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
9 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Nightshades Storm Training (closed,FB) Empty Nightshades Storm Training (closed,FB)

Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:39 am
Being a young girl and going out on your own in the world can be tough. After seeing her father killed by his closest friends, Nightshade left to be on her own. Over the years her father had taught her different techniques and the hand signs and let her watch him do the techniques. After all these years Nightshade now had to do the same techniques on her own. Standing in the woods with one of her cousins, she began to practice storm techniques. The first one Nightshade had to learn to do was Storm Glob.
"Now do you remember the hand signs? where to focus your energy?" Nightshades twelve year old cousin asked her. Nightshade nodded her head yes as she stood very still and started doing deep breathing. As she looked up at the cloudy sky then down at her cousin, she suddenly felt the energy coursing through her body from head to toe. It felt electrifying! She made the hand signs and suddenly she made her first attempt at creating a storm glob. Nightshade created a tiny little blue orb that faded away melting to the ground and evaporating.
"where did I go wrong?" Nightshade asked as she sighed. She developed a bewildered look across her face as she slipped into thought, thinking of each step over and over again until she could figure out where she messed up.
"Practice the hand signs again." her cousin said to her as they both began to do them together. After ten minutes Nightshade decided she was ready to do it again! Nightshade went back to the spot she stood at before and began to focus her energy into the center of her body and she focused on a tree in front of her as she pulled her hands up and out towards the center of her chest she quickly did the hand signs again and created a huge blueish glowing orb, that stuck for a minute before dissipating. Before Nightshades cousin could even speak, Nightshade developed a huge determined look on her face as she took a deep breathe, focused her Chakra again, did the hand signs and exhaled creating a huge plasma like globe that hit the tree about 5 meters away and turned into a large ball of water. A huge smile crossed Nightshades slightly pale face as her and her cousin hugged.
"You did it Nightshade, I knew you could!" Her cousin said to her.
"I kind of figured I could, I just couldn't give up!" Nightshade laughed overjoyed at the fact that she did not give up! Even though she had accomplished this one technique she had two others to complete before her day would be over. She decided to try Laser burst.
"Ok, this one is a little more difficult, but just like last time, don't give up!" Her cousin said to her. "Your target, this nice sturdy wet tree!" Nightshade laughed as her cousin posed by the tree and making reference that the tree was her target. Nightshade knew that she had to be within a certain range of the target for the laser beams to hit., and she had to use her chakra to shoot the lasers. With this move she also had to run to do the technique.
"Ready? Set? Go!" Her cousin yelled as she moved away from the tree, she knew if she stood to close to it she could accidentally become the target.
Nightshade took a deep breathe, focused her chakra and ran as she did the appropriate hand signs then suddenly as she ran, using her chakra she created two laser beams. She stopped short of the tree as the beams hit the tree. Nightshade had disappeared. Only to jump out from behind the tree! Her cousins jaw almost hit the ground.
"Oh, yeah I use to practice this one as a kid all the time, only, I use to run into the tree." Nightshade made a weird face as she remembered hitting the tree a couple of times before she realized how to maneuver to not get hurt.
"Well we are down to one more, and considering we have been out here for a few hours, if you get this one right, we can say we are done for the day, Hydra Beam." Her cousin smiled at her. Nightshade rolled her eyes. Coming from the Arashi clan meant having to do storm techniques, and in some cases, like other clans, you could get special eyes. Even though Clans have their special traits, she often wondered if other kids had to work as hard as she did. With her dad deceased, all she had left were her cousins and twin, whom she never associated with. Once again, Nightshade walked to her favorite spot in the training area.
She began to focus her chakra. She knew this was a more difficult one, despite her previous training she still had trouble with it. She was beginning to get tired of training and her chakra was running low, so if she pushed to get it right the first time, she probably could. Nightshade moved her hands in the correct forms and created beams very bright chakra beams! She didn't let it distract her, she didn't have time to look at how pretty they were, suddenly the ends of the beams formed heads of a Hydra and as quickly as they formed they went right at the tree she aimed them at. When they hit the tree, the exploded causing slight damage to the tree. Good thing she changed trees. She did the move two more times, eventually knocking the tree over. Feeling extremely tired, her and her cousin decided to have a snack by the sea. Nightshade felt she had finally accomplished something, a promise she had kept to her father before he died, she would learn the storm techniques.
(exit)
[980 words]
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Nightshades Storm Training (closed,FB) Empty Re: Nightshades Storm Training (closed,FB)

Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:14 am
[I'm sorry, but Nightsahde does not have the Storm Element, so she would not be able to learn the techniques]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Nightshades Storm Training (closed,FB) Empty Re: Nightshades Storm Training (closed,FB)

Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:16 am
Omg I thought you said she had to learn it? I am so confused.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:17 am
Ugh I am going to delete it tomorrow
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:36 am
The thing is, she has to learn the Element.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:18 pm
Ok, I removed Storm Release, the old rules had me confused.
Can a staff potentially review this so I can maybe get stats and JP at least, please?
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:18 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum