Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Moving to a better placeToday at 5:29 amKaimera YakedoEndothermicToday at 4:52 amKaimera YakedoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 5:05 pmShiru IyasuExpanding The Business, FIGHT!Yesterday at 3:00 pmKatsuragiDaikuri Hyuuga [Finished]Yesterday at 1:17 pmDaikuriWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 8:21 amToran UchihaBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyYesterday at 2:08 amAsuka HyuugaA Late Night DipYesterday at 1:05 amJunko TsukikoPoor Unfortunate Souls[Mission]Thu May 30, 2024 11:57 amStarkadTea Appreciation WeekWed May 29, 2024 3:13 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
3 Posts - 60%
2 Posts - 40%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Sparring with Sachiko (private, no kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparring with Sachiko (private, no kill)

Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:49 pm
Sachiko giggled slightly, enjoying the joke, before her face contorted into a horrified expression as the log hit the explosive tag. "Crap!" the girl said, hurriedly forming the handsigns to the substitution jutsu, successfully avoiding the brunt of the explosion. However, she wasn't fast enough to avoid getting slightly burned in the process. "Man, Mommy is gonna kill me!" the girl muttered softly under her breath as she looked at her slightly singed clothes before grabbing a shruiken and some ninja wire and throwing it a little left of her opponent, so that it would come back and tie him up. "Try to escape THIS!" the girl cackled evilly as she formed the handseals to transform into a large dragon like creature and letting out a bloodthirsty roar-- her intimadation tactic. The girl then let out a small jet of flames at the boy. I have to end this before I run out of chakra! the girl thought worriedly to herself. This transformation consumed a lot of chakra, so she had to end it quickly.

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Sparring with Sachiko (private, no kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparring with Sachiko (private, no kill)

Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:03 pm
The young red headed girl watched as her friend managed to dodge her wire trap with practiced ease, causing her to become frustrated slightly. Darn it! How can a person be so skilled in dodging?! the dragon- turned girl mentally screamed before attempting to dodge the log that was thrown at her. Sadly, due to her larger form now, she wasn't able to dodge fast enough and was hit in the face with the log. Surprised and now injured, Sachiko de-transformed into her human form, exhausted and bruised. Despite this, she determinedly focused on the form of her opponent, waiting for his next move.

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:57 pm
Sachiko merely let out a bright grin in response to her new friend's apology. "It's fine, I totally understand!"

When she finished this sentence, she continued in a happy tone of voice, "You're really good at sparring, Sanji! I mean, you were all like wham and then kablam and completely dodged all of my moves!"

Her grin grew wider and she dashed toward her friend and gave him a hug before pulling away in embarrassment as her stomach growled, "Sooooo... wanna get some ramen?" she asked curiously, pointing at her tummy, "All this sparring made me hungry. I'll even pay!"

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:10 pm
Sachiko happily nodded at her friend and took the ninja tools from Sanji's hand with a grateful look before dashing back to get her weights. After she clipped the training weights on, she ran back to the tall genin and let out a wide grin. "Let's go!" she said proudly, puffing out her chest and walking toward the noodle restaurant with as much gusto as she possibly could in an mediocre imitation of a man she had seen on television the other day.

This will be so fun! I can't believe I made such a great new friend! the girl thought eagerly as she continued on her way toward the noodle shop, fully expecting her friend to follow.

(Exit Post)

Last edited by Sachiko on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:57 pm
Sanji: Approved +8 stats +16 JP

Sachi: Please provide a word count.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum