Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 625

The Two Determined Ninja Empty The Two Determined Ninja

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:00 pm
Mitzuki being noticed about there being no current Mizukage walked through the village thinking hard about how he would get the rank of Mizukage on his second attempt. He kept walking and walking thinking hard about how.

He later went to The Great Naruto bridge looking over it thinking of the great ninja who battled here. Thinking on how he can become great like them.

"I want to become a great ninja...."

Mitzuki continued walking down the Naruto bridge, not even paying attention that he was going to Konohagakure. Walking slowly still thinking. "Well walking around isn't going to get my stronger. I might aswell train."

Mitzuki jumped off the bridge into the water diving straight into it. He hadn't learn water walking yet. He focused his chakra to his feet hoping he would land on the water without falling through. He landed on the water but after about 2 seconds he fell through the water. He swam back up and walked up The Great Naruto Bridge to repeat the process. He figured out he had to focus harder and harder.

"I must focus!"

He dived back down into the water focusing his chakra all around his feet hoping to land on the water without falling into it. He landed successfully and didn't fall through. Now he had to practice walking on the water. He started to walk but began to lose balance and then fell through again.

He climbed back on The Great Naruto Bridge and back-flipped off of it with great speed landing right in the water in which the moment he landed he began running. He wasn't falling through. He slowed down and began walking.

"Easier than I expected."

Walking back up The Great Naruto bridge he noticed he gained an appetite. His stomach growled.

"Ahhh I'm starving. Ninja Art Snow Constrictor Prison!"

Mitzuki created a snow constrictor and made it travel down into the water. The constrictor wrapped around the fish in the water and turned into ice. Mitzuki walked down to the water and picked up the trapped fish. He walked back to Kirigakure in the forest parts to get some wood. He got some wood and put it in a pile.

He broke the ice off of the fish, then got his lighter to light the pile of wood on fire. He put the fish on the sticks and hovered them over the fire waiting for the fish to cook. After the fish were cooked enough he ate it very quickly as he was starving greatly.

He was full and began walking back to the village part of Kirigakure slowly.

"Ah that was good. I guess I'll head back to Kirigakure now."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

The Two Determined Ninja Empty Re: The Two Determined Ninja

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:20 pm
Xyxer was in the middle of one of his rigorous training regimes in the forest. A determined look on his face each time he punched the tree with his bare knuckle. Upon each impact, his knuckles would turn a deeper shade of red, no longer just skin; but also blood.

The imprints of Xyxer's hand on the tree are clear as he punches the same spot multiple times. 'Come on.. Embrace the pain.. That's what all the great Shinobis did.' After those words to himself, his face begins to show less of the pain he was feeling; his face focused on a neutral expression.

"I.. I can do it!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, encouraging himself further.

Both of Xyxer's hands plummet harshly into the bark of the tree, by now blood would be spattering from his hands with each impact. No feeling of pain betrayed by his facial expression.

His hands began to move in quick succession after each other as he began to punch more dynamically. Instead of a neutral expression, his face twists into a forced smirk as he tries to relish in the pain he was feeling. His eyes narrow as the pain in his hands begins to turn more violent, realizing that he should stop his training for a short while.

"You're doing good, Xyxer... You're doing good." He said quietly.

Nodding to himself as he stared at the bloody imprints of his knuckles that he left on the tree before looking down at his bloodied knuckles.

"You'll soon become one of the best.." Xyxer said in a hushed whisper.

Xyxer nods his head as he falls backwards onto his backside, pulling his backpack to his side as he began to unzip it. His hand ventures inside of it, searching inside for something that would be of relevance to him. Eventually, his hand catches onto something in the abyss that appears to be what he was looking for, pulling it from his back pack. Looking at it as he pulled them out.

"Ahh, bandages.. You'll be my new best friend!" He said with a chuckle.

Pulling a long strip of the bandage, he tears it off. Xyxer's hands tie the bandage just at the point where his elbow and forearm join, curling the bandages slowly around his forearm in a twirling pattern, much like a python coiling around it's unsuspecting victim. Finally, he wrapped it around the knuckles of his left hand, grinning with relief at the feel of the bandage on his muscle.

"Much better.. Now time for the other one."

Tearing off another long strip of bandage, he begins to do the same as he did with his other arm. Entwining it around his forearm with mild skill, he ties it off when it comes to his knuckles, tightening both of his bandages as he secures them.

"Alright, that should suffice for now."

Leaning backwards, he digs his elbows into the ground and goes into a reclining position, looking casually around the forest; uncertain on what to do now.
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:13 pm
As Mitzuki was walking in the forest back to the village part of Kirigakure he heard someone yell "I can do it". He has never heard this voice before and was thinking deeply of who it could be. He quickly began to pick up his speed and run towards the direction of where the sound came from.

"Who was that?!" Mitzuki asked himself out of pure curiosity.

As Mitzuki got closer to the noise he heard rapid sounds of something hitting against wood. In Mitzuki's mind he was picturing someone banging another person's hand against the wood and saying "I can do it" as if that person was pointing out that he could kill or knock out the other person.

Mitzuki's mind was getting the best of him and he began running faster and faster thinking that something bad was happening and someone was being hurt. Mitzuki was worried like crazy.

The sound got louder and faster and Mitzuki decided he could get to the sound faster by jumping trees. Mitzuki jumped onto a branch and landed on it. As soon as he landed on it, the branch broke revealing it was unstable and weak making Mitzuki fall straight on his back. Mitzuki injured quickly got back and dusted his shirt off.

"Ah man that hurt," Mitzuki said in pain.

He attempted to hop on another branch and he landed on that one. Once he landed the branch didn't break revealing that one was stable and strong. He hopped off of one foot onto the next branch jumping very fast from branch to branch.

He suddenly heard the loud thumps against the wood stop. In his crazy imagination he imagined that a person had already killed or knocked out his or her's victim so now the sound stopped.

Him thinking someone is killed/knocked out made him even jump from branch to branch even more faster, but from rushing so much, he was being reckless, which made him accidentally slip on the next branch he landed on.

Mitzuki noticing he slipped quickly turned his body and grabbed onto the branch swinging himself to the next one. He continues to jump the trees but as he is jumping he sees a person leaned backwards looking around in the forest. He also notice this person has bloody hands.

He hops back to where the person is and unexpectedly drops down behind the person. When he drops down he sees no knocked out or dead body so he taps the person on the shoulder and says: "Were you the person who yelled "I can do it"?
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:33 pm
Xyxer heard the sound of a branch snapping, his ears perking upwards slightly and his eyebrows raised. 'Who else is in the forest..' his eyes searched around a little more curiously, unsure on where the noise came from. He remained reclining as he thought it would be pointless just to sit up, believing that if a fight would happen, he'd fare just as well in both positions.

Jumping a little as Xyxer feels something tapping on his shoulder, he turns his head slowly in that direction. Noticing the unfamiliar male, his position wouldn't change as he remained in his reclining position. Watching him for a few seconds before he finally replied, his voice filled with pride.

"Yeah, that was me!" He spoke with a grin

His eyes would lock onto Mitzuki's, many thoughts running through his head, but one stuck out in particular. Who was this man?

Not showing any signs of fear, Xyxer keeps his grin up before he decides to push his hands and elbows from the grass, pushing himself upwards into a sitting position. Turning his body 180 degrees so he could face the person who poked his shoulder fully, his eyes scanning the man as if trying to find any weaponry, or a reason as to why he had came here. 'If he was here to kill me, he could have done it by now... It can't be that.' He thought to himself, a look of bewilderment slowly being exposed on his facial features. Finally, after appraising the male for some time, he smirks a little.

"I'm Xyxer.. Remember my name! You'll be able to tell everybody that you met the strongest ninja!" He said with a chuckle

"You caught me at a funny time! I was just training." He said, indicating to his bloodied bandages and to the bloody imprints on the bark of the tree just a meter away.

Xyxer remains sitting down on the ground, his elbows resting on each knee and his hands playing idly with the grass that sprung up just in front of his ankles. His composure remaining calm. His eyes continued to scan the male until he was sure that he was not here to kill him.

A look of interest crosses his face as he gazes at the male for a few
more seconds, a curious tone heard in his voice as he speaks again,

"Was that you? The one who.. well, broke a twig, or a branch?"

His face changed into a small grin as he awaited the strangers reply.
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:15 pm
Mitzuki standing there waiting for the person's reply looked down noticing him jump. He sees the person change his position. The person stared at Mitzuki for a while until all of a sudden the person replied in a prideful manner.

Mitzuki noticed the person still starring at him. Mitzuki looked into his eyes and was surprised that this person had no fear or anything.

The person turned around to face Mitzuki fully as he began to grow a smirk. Mitzuki was thinking in his mind: "Is this guy going to do something or is insulting me by smirking at me?"

Mitzuki was about to say something but the person quickly cut him off by saying something about his name being "Xyxer" and how I have met the "strongest ninja". Mitzuki smirked when he heard Xyxer say: "Remember my name! You'll be able to tell everybody that you met the strongest ninja!"

Mitzuki heard Xyxer say thagt he was training and that I caught him at a funny moment. Mitzuki saw the blood and bandages on Xyxer's hands and idea sparked into his mind. The idea was that maybe that sound that Mitzuki heard was Xyxer's fist thumping against the wood.

He then heard Xyxer ask if that was him who broke a branch.

"Yeah that was me. I tried to jump on a branch but the branch was unstable and weak. You see I have a crazy imagination so when I heard you yell "I can do it" and I heard something hitting against wood. I imagined a killer yelling they could do it as they could knock out or kill the person by hitting their head against the wood. This made me rush towards you very quickly. It turns out there wasn't a killer after all."

Mitzuki began rubbing the back of his head and grinning. His face turned back to neutral and he began to talk.

"I am Mitzuki Kokuou, of the Kokuou Clan and Kiri Team 2, pleased to meet you. I plan on becoming the Mizukage, and also plan on being one of the greatest ninja in history! From what I hear about you becoming the strongest ninja I am guessing you plan on being a great ninja too."

Mitzuki began to smile again. Another idea sparked into his mind.

"How about we both help each other to become great ninja."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:40 pm
Listening eagerly to what the man had to say, a small grin on his face with each word that left his lips. Chuckling a little at certain parts of what he said before rubbing his forehead, leaving a small line of blood trailing along. His features would curl upwards as he listened.

"Haha, you speak like a Mizukage already! Coming here to save somebody who could be getting hurt!"

He'd chuckle like a child when he spoke, shaking his head a few times before he continued

"I'm not strong enough to be a killer yet, and I will only kill for my village!"

As he spoke, Xyxer raised his hand to his forehead in a salute of some sort, his expression neutral as he pretended to be a jounin. He'd keep his face like that for a few seconds before eventually returning his usual smirking demeanor, his hand dropping back down to tug on the grass that surrounded him.

"I want to be somebody that the village needs! I want to be an ANBU of the greatest village to ever exist!" He'd speak with enthusiasm.

Listening further to what the man had to say, he'd nod his head as another small smirk propped up onto his lips.

"We can make both of our clans happy! The Gyojin clan AND the Kokuou clan! We'll soon become the strongest that Kirigakure has ever seen!"

His smirk would change into a grin as he began to speak once more, this time his voice would be even more excited that he looked.

"I'm glad that I get to train with the future Mizukage!"

His lips turning into a wide grin, he rolls backwards and pressed one hand onto the ground, pushing himself up into a flip on his feet. He'd watch the man for a few seconds as he began inhaling and exhaling deeply, doing his regular breathing exercises to relax his muscles. After he finished his breathing regime, he began his to stretch his muscles to get the blood moving about. His arms swing about his body as he readies his torso muscles, afterwards he leans for a short amount of time on both of his legs, stretching the other as he did so. Jumping for a few moments after his little exercises, he begins to move his feet rapidly on the ground before planting his hand down onto the ground, spinning about on his hand with his legs flying around in different patterns in the air. Finishing his warm up, he flips back onto his feet, twisting his feet and getting into his fighting position.

"Let's get stronger, Mizukage!"
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:03 pm
Mitzuki smiled after listening to what Xyxer had to say. He grinned widely when Xyxer said that he spoke like a Mizukage. Flattered by all his compliments he was then happy to see the confidence of Xyxer.

"Heh I love your enthusiam."

He saw Xyxer flip up off of his hands and start to do what appeared to be exercises. Mitzuki was glad to see him doing exercises. Mitzuki decided to join him and do some push ups and stretch out his back muscles, leg muscles, and arm muscles.

He then saw Xyxer get up and get into a position in which seemed like a fighting position. Mitzuki hopped up off the ground.

"Good you're ready. I might as well tell you my real name. My real name is Kurai Kokuou. I went by as Mitzuki and a fake appearance to see if anyone could figure out they are under a genjutsu illusion."

Mitzuki smirked and then also got in a fighting position.

"Shall we began our training? I'll let you make the first move."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:09 pm
A look of bewilderment crosses Xyxer's face as the man speaks of the Genjutsu, but he decides against talking further about it. Instead, he decides to nod his head with a look of determination on his face.

"Yes! Let's do it!" He'd shout at the top of his voice as he began to sprint towards the body of Mitzuki.

As he neared his body, Xyxer did what appeared to be a jumping kick to the head of Mitzuki. However, Xyxer goes straight over the head of Mitzuki and lands directly behind him, planting one hand onto the ground as he spins about, his feet moving like he did in his exercise towards Mitzuki.

"I'm only getting started, Kuroi!" He grinned as he spoke
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:26 pm
Kurai stood there in a fighting position waiting Xyxer to attack him. He saw a sign of bewilderment in Xyxer's face and then suddenly began to see Xyxer nod his head. He saw Xyxer sprint towards him and his grin began to get big and wide. Xyxer aimed a kick at Kurai's head, or at least that's what it appeared to look like in Kurai.

Xyxer was actually aiming over Kurai's head. As Xyxer was flying over Kurai's head, Kurai turned around and saw Xyxer plant his hand into the ground and start spinning his feet around.

Kurai responded quickly in return by guarding his face and body with his arms. Kurai kept his guard up waiting for Xyxer's next move.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:31 pm
Noticing that Mitzuki had managed to defend his technique by covering both his face and body by using his arms, he immediately changes his aim. His body would spin on the ground as the legs of Xyxer went straight towards the legs of Mitzuki. His movements would be swift and rapid.

As Xyxer was going for a kick to the man's legs, he moved one hand off from the ground and managed to spin about using his other one, his now free hand moving towards the man's shirt to try and grab it, attempting to distract him from his true intentions.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum