Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Pain At Its Finest [PRIVATE] Empty Pain At Its Finest [PRIVATE]

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:36 pm
After spending months of silence wondering what he would do with his life when it comes to the Sharingan, Anko had overheard that there were relatives of his scorching the village, thereby announcing his own return. Although this village was known as the Hidden Sand, Sunagakure no Sato had sand that seemed much thinner and fresh as it would pass through the fingers of Anko Uchiha. Anko had heard much exciting and interesting news as he would remain in his small, private area. He could not even remember his closest friend's name. "Shizen is it?" Anko would ask himself, partially agonized but moreso confused about several situations. Very small rivers of water would run through the sand as Anko would see his own reflection. He was much more tanned, and surprisingly much more energized. Anko would also notice the two tomoe on his Sharingan eyes that he would not bear to see since he decided to dwell in the caves as a living. "What a loser I have grown into..." Anko thought to himself, looking down at the ground as he did not know what to do with himself anymore.

It seemed misery had filled Anko's heart until he had finally remembered that one specific person that gave him hope in this world, Azaiyo. He had barely heard anything about him but he was blessed that he was his official guardian in this village. Walking through the village, he had surprisingly heard his name many times. However, here he was now, still in the caves of what seemed to still be Sunagakure no Sato, but little did he know, had actually grown into something much bigger. In a more prepared and positive state, Anko would keep thinking to himself. "Third tomoe now, future later.." he would say to himself, walking around the desert, wishing to find anyone who may be suitable of giving Anko what he needed.

Coming to a far point of the desert, Anko would notice a shadow rapidly moving from place to place. "Aaarrgghhh!" Anko would hear constantly as the day seemed grim compared to what Anko was now seeing. A single person, quite elderly, ending the lives of many within mere seconds as they would all belong to Sunagakure no Sato. A very frigtening man this person seemed to be as he would then pluck the eyes of the dead from their sockets. "Useless..." the man would say as Anko would slowly approach him, being extremely cautious. The sun would shine over the man as Anko could identify the man in terms of where he came from. "Another Uchiha, huh?" Anko would smile. This one seemed highly dangerous and reputated in his community as Anko could see badges pinned around the man's cloak. He would also see a strange pattern formed on the man's eyes as it seemed unrecognized. "What kind of doujutsu is this?" Anko would ask himself. Smiling, the man could finally hear him. "Anko Uchiha...it's been a while hasn't it? Care for a cookie or are you too big for that now?" The man would chuckle, Anko shocked as he had no idea who this man was. "Who are you and what is your purpose here?!" Anko asked quite aggresively and angrily. "Relax...Anko...I am just here for those eyes of yours? Nothing bad here is there?" The man would laugh. "I said who are you?!" Anko would shout once again, now pulling out kunai as this man was indeed a criminal and harmful to his presence. "I am Anko." The man stated, this time in a silent tone, "I am your grandfather." Shock filled Anko Uchiha's inner core once again, this time endlessly as many questions would float through Anko's brain. "How am I supposed to respect my elders when they want to kill me." Anko sighed, "After all these years, I have lived looking up to you, trying to fulfill my family name to its fullest extent for you, and you dare to come here only to tell me that you want me dead just for my eyes? My eyes are a gift?! You were part of this gift?! You raised my mother, who then raised me! I cannot believe this! I am done with this! I have handled this long enough..." Outraged, Anko Uchiha would begin to fight. The man would laugh every second he could during the battle as it seemed his Sharingan was highly advanced in a way. However, Anko Uchiha could still stand his ground. Kicked behind, Anko would soar quite a few feet but be able to slightly cut through his grandfather's arm with his kunai as he would be repelled from his vessel. His shoulders bruised, with tons of markings across his chest and his shirt torn apart. Voices would tell him inside that there was no chance for him to win, shrouding his mind with dark thoughts and images of death. However, a small ray of light would form in Anko's state of mind as hope would begin to reign over the darkness. "I...I can still win this!" Anko cheered, smiling. Anko would charge back at the man as he would pull more kunai from his weapon pouch. His grandfather would charge once more as he saw Anko was still healthy enough to counteract once more. Chakra would fill Anko Uchiha's grandfather's hand as a giant pulse of flames would form in the shape of ball. Anko's grandfather would thrust his arm as Anko would make a smirk, quickly turning in an arch that would relocate himself on the left side of his grandfather, piercing him with one of the kunai he held. "I knew you were too old to fight..." Anko chuckled. Anko could sense that while his grandfather would launch something at him, his sensibility from his Sharingan would downgrade itself as an assault would occur, thereby giving Anko about a second to counterattack.

With blodd spilling from the side of Anko's grandfather's upper body, Anko would quickly call upon his only jutsu. "Fire Style: Phoenix Flare!" Anko would shout as several flames at high speed would burst, overwhelming his grandfather as Anko would quickly throw a kunai through the many small flames, only to have it pierce into the center of his grandfather's chest. "No matter how strong your Sharingan may be, I can still find your weakness. Your Sharingan can only focus on so many things at once. You can only fight off so many flames before your reach the limits of your doujutsu. Remember this as you fall under my name." The third and greatfully determined final kunai would be pulled from Anko's weapon pouch as he would throw it at the face of his grandfather, spearing him in one of his two Sharingan. "With this, your life ends now." Anko stated, falling on the ground as he was also in pain, but not even close to how much his grandfather was suffering. The third tomoe would not yet form on Anko Uchiha's Sharingan as he would smile, healing himself with one of his two lilys of life, standing up strong to mark the reign over his grandfather. "It's unfortunate that I can't use your Sharingan for myself, for it would only create an imbalance with my power." Anko would laugh, walking away from the scene as his goals were fulfilled...for now.

As he walked further, he realized there was something more to his story, for he thought every moment of death he embraced would cause his Sharingan to grow in power. It seemed Anko was wrong. Anko Uchiha would look back as it seemed a new body was coming out the mouth of the dead. Anko, with his pupils small as he was in complete shock, witnessed his grandfather revive himself through his own vessel. How could this be? "Eternal..." his grandfather said, "...you cannot kill me." Anko had a feeling now that he was dead. Misery filled his heart as he could see his grandfather's Sharingan, more active than ever, filled with miraculous power. He would hear different voices in his head. "You fool! You should have punished the man some more! You should have made him explode so he couldn't restore himself like this! Look at those eyes, your death is already framed!" Anko could not take the words corrupting his mind. "ARRRGGGHHHHH, I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE! I PROMISED........Amane........." Anko would look back on his sister. "AMANE!" he shouted, "I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE! PLEASE HELP ME!" Anko would begin to tear up as he was filled with rage. His grandfather seemed to love every moment of it as he would continue to approach him further. Anko had spent half of his chakra in a single move and was running low on weaponry as this man had every source of power he needed. The nightmares would cloud Anko's mind as he would smile maniacally. "Hehehehehe....HAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT A GREAT FEELING!" Anko shouted, losing his mind as his eyes would turn to the next tomoe. "DEATH....DEATH EVERYWHERE! MADNESS! HAHAHAHAHA!" Anko Uchiha had lost himself completely. It was allmost like a demon had taken over while the real him was buried. "I DESTROYED YOUR BODY!" Anko laughed, "NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOUR SOUL! PHOENIX FLARE!" The jutsu would be declared once more as the fireballs seemed bigger. Anko's grandfather seemed to evade every single one of them easily, but the steam would slightly catch him. "BURN....BURN TO THE GROUND!" Anko cried. He was now a two faced man. Half of his face was true sadness while the other was happy, but in a deadly way. Anko would launch himself at his grandfather as more kunai would begin to circle around him. Anko would peck away, breaking his own limits as his grandfather could not exactly read him. "He's breaking himself apart?!" Anko's grandfather shouted in shock. Little did he know, Anko did not have any soul at the moment. "STRENGTH IS NO MATTER TO ME! THE ONLY MATTER TO ME IS THAT YOU'RE DEAD!" Anko Uchiha was having the greatest mental breakdown to be discovered. Deep inside, knowing he was hurting himself would give himself the third tomoe. His grandfather would finally toss him off of his back as he would use his great speed to nearly kill Anko. Luckily, with his third tomoe just arriving, Anko was able to dodge the assault at an unreadable speed, the Sharingan his grandfather possessing unable to read his sudden enhancement. Anko would continue to pull out weaponry as he would stab his fat grandfather constantly, then move back as he would throw exploding tags. His grandfather would also control himself too much to be able to concentrate on anything as he would barely survive the explosion, part of his arm blown off as it only made the devil inside of Anko happier. "Disappear, vanish...DIE!" These were the words that would constantly circle around Anko's clouded mind. Blood would finally begin to spill from the original vessel of Anko's grandfather as he would slowly approach him. "SUFFER MORE!" Anko screamed, breaking the limits even more as his grandfather had become too shaky to read anything. "SUFFER...SUFFER...SUFFER!!!" Anko would stab his grandfather non-stop. "Anko...what happened to you..." Anko's grandfather cried in deep misery. "Have you lost yourself yet again?" This would mentally pierce Anko as the darkness would be lifted, Anko flashing back to the good times he had with his grandfather. "Hey grandpa! Let's play catch!" would be the words that Anko remembered the most. "I love you...grandpa" Anko cried, dropping down to his knees as his grandfather would finally drop completely to the ground. His grandfather would manage to smile before dying, officially this time as the cold body would be too thin now to release anything at all, almost like a balloon that isn't inflated. Anko would cry deeply, removing the kunai from his dead grandfather as his crimson eyes would return to their normal state. "If only you showed me the light side first..." Anko muttered. As the eyes of his grandfather were left open, Anko would place his hands over his grandfather's head, moving his hands through the face as he would shut the eyes of his long lost friend. "I will avenge the happiness of this family...by conquering all evil..." Anko would cry once more, now starting to get a headache after mentally breaking down. Anko would calmly rest himself for a moment. He would remember each and every single one of the great times that he and his grandfather had. The games, the reunions, the parties, the constant visits, why couldn't Anko remember any of this? Was death really affecting him this harshly? Anko would rebuild himself as he would symbolize the flowers normally placed over a dead one with roasted plants nearby. "Rest in peace, Anko Uchiha." The irony that this battle had brought. It was almost like the darkness had to awaken in order to challenge the light side. Maybe this battle was to show that darkness should not reign over light. Sides had surely switched around in this brawl as Anko had faced a nightmare he never wanted to face ever again, the same result with his unfortunately dead grandfather. He had seen his cold Sharingan as they seemed a lot stronger than his own. "Were you really trying, or testing me?" Anko asked himself, smiling. "Anko...Uchiha...Senior...your name will never be in vein. I will avenge you. I will avenge every death in this world."

[2260/2000 words]

[Requesting approval for Third Tomoe]

Last edited by Anko Uchiha on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amane
Amane
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Pain At Its Finest [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Pain At Its Finest [PRIVATE]

Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:22 pm
You need 2,000 words for a Tomoe o.o I can give you stats or you can edit, your choice ^.^
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:27 pm
[My bad, will edit]
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400