Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Meeting [Private, No kill] Empty Meeting [Private, No kill]

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:10 pm
Okichi would sigh, dashing through the trees expecting to be heading to Kumogakure, however he was in a rush. He hadn't known he was headed in the wrong direction, he never bothered to check. He jumped over the gaps between the branches, flying through the air until he would land on a nice, strong branch of the forest near Konohagakure. He had been far away from Konohagakure within only a short amount of time. Soon, he would become out of breath. He began to think about the area, somewhere he had never been before. It was always exciting for him to travel to new places. However, him being out of breath he would simply wander into an area possessing a small town, a strange town he had never seen before. He would walk in, questioning the people around about the town only to get the name and a little other information. He learned on how there was a small hotel to stay in, some games around town, small stands, and there were a few other places. He dashed around the village, looking for something to do before he went back to the village of Kumogakure to get the papers that would allow for him to go in to Konohagakure. He could do some shopping, considering the fact that he would need extra food before heading off, though he could probably survive without food until his return.

[200 words.]
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 420

Meeting [Private, No kill] Empty Re: Meeting [Private, No kill]

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:08 pm
Mizuni's party would be a strange looking group of people. Mizuni himself wore a skull mask that covered his entire face, and had black lenses over the eye holes to conceal his eyes. He had a long black cape that flowed to the ground behind Mizuni, and a collar that circled Mizuni's head halfway around the back. Behind him on each side were two figures, slightly taller than Mizuni, who wore the same clothes as Mizuni but lacked the same mask and cape and collar. Instead, the two figures behind Mizuni wore identical masks, masks identical in design to the ones Mizuni had previously worn before donning the skull mask he currently wore, which covered Mizuni's whole head. It was a strange, and menacing sight, the three people were, and would induce fear into those with weaker hearts, and inject nightmares into the minds of anyone with too close an encounter.

They walked down a wide path, and an ocean of people seemed to part around Mizuni, the Deva Path, and the Animal Path as they walked. That was likely just coincidence, seeing as there were multiple vendor booths under the shade of overhanging roofs on the side of the road. As they walked, Mizuni soon saw a figure dashing his way down the road, heading straight at Mizuni, and it had appeared he didn't notice Mizuni and his Paths. Still at a quite far distance, Mizuni would have time to pull his cape over himself and disappear in a warping implosion, then reappear a few feet ahead while the boy Okichi would have reached where Mizuni used to be by now. That was when Animal Path and Deva Path, tensing the muscles in their torso, stepped closer together and formed a kind of wall. Mizuni turned and faced the boy, waiting for a reaction as he looked out of the eye holes in his mask, the mask and his other apparel giving a sinisterly cold appearance and air about the boy.

(333 words)
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:19 pm
He continued to dash through, looking at many people crowded around the booths playing the games, making bets and a few other things. He wanted to find somewhere which sold food for his journey back to Kumogakure, he had some in his possession however, not enough to last the entire trip. he only sighed, continuing to run. He began to think of his family, this reminded him somewhat of the past, how his father made him run a few laps around the village only in the end being able to take a short break and then racing him afterwards. He remembered his brother doing the same during other mornings, he remembered waking up early to do this, around four or five AM always being awoken by his family to do his training he sighed. He would begin to return his focus, noticing someone, he had a skull like mask and a black cape kind of cloak, the eyes seemed to have lenses over them. He would watch the man wrap his cloak around him, and the two people with him going to block Okichi's path, he stopped. He would begin to think what was happened, he reached into his pouch slowly, grabbing a Kunai and turning around, he kept his eyes on them as he turned. He sighed, knowing something was going to happen. He prepared with the Kunai in his pouch, only to turn around to notice the cloaked man standing not too far ahead of him "Hello there... I am Okichi Minki.." He said, his voice slightly cautious as he watched the man, looking back to look at the other two to make sure they weren't trying anything.

(400+ words, +2 speed 4 JP, done training now)
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:59 pm
Accepted
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:57 pm
"Well, Okichi Minki, where are you going in such a rush?" Mizuni would ask the boy, keeping a calm, collected tone as he scanned the boy's appearance over with his eyes, not moving his head at all as he did. Animal Path and Deva Path both stepped forward, putting each hand on Okichi's shoulders with a quite tight grip. "My name is Mizuni, Okichi. I do not like to be disturbed by uncontrollable things, and I do however like killing things, just to let you know," Mizuni said to the boy. Deva Path put one hand on the hilt of his sword, gripping it and ready to unsheathe it at any moment. Mizuni would focus chakra and ready himself in case he had to take action, preparing himself for combat by focusing chakra and flowing it through his body

(472 total words now, short post sorry .-.)
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:19 pm
'Well Okichi Minki, where are you going in such a rush?' He heard the man ask, "I am just wandering around the village, not really heading anywhere." He replied to the man. The Kunai was being gripped and hidden in his pouch. 'My name is Mizuni, Okichia. I do not like to be disturbed by uncontrollable things, and I do however like killing things, just to let you know.' This could be a situation to where he would use his brother's words on not to trust anyone as a shinobi. "Well, good for you then. I rather enjoy letting things or people live." He would reply to the man. [Short.]
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:01 pm
"It is quite good for me, isn't it? However, if one does not watch their words, my thirst for blood might not be so good for them, wouldn't you agree, Okichi?" Mizuni replied. He scanned the boy up and down, using all three fields of vision he had, and taking note of his chakra. Mizuni clenched his fists and focused chakra into his hands, prepared for any resistance now, and the grip of Animal Path and Deva Path would be tightened on Okichi as Mizuni simply focused on flowing chakra and controlling it, his knuckles now white under the black gloves he wore.

(575 words now, again, short post .-.)
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:12 pm
'It is quite good for me, isn't it? However, if one does not watch their words, my thirst for blood might not be so good for them, wouldn't you agree, Okichi?' He heard the man say, "Eh, sure I guess.." He would simply reply. "So........ how goes?" he would say, beginning to walk out of a position to where he was completely crowded and stood just to the right, about ten feet away, for safety purposes [Short]
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:21 pm
"Oh good, good, just going about the business of a god like myself, not much more than that," Mizuni said with a casual and almost sarcastic tone. When Okichi walked forward Animal and Deva Path removed their hands from his shoulders, but Deva Path still kept a tight grip and watchful gaze on the boy. Mizuni rapidly gripped the edge of his cape and pulled it over in front of himself, then disappearing with an imploding visual effect, him having focused chakra beforehand to prepare to use the ability. Mizuni would reappear directly in front of Okichi, his masked face only an inch or two away from Okichi's face. He whispered simply to the boy. "What, claustrophobic?" he asked lightly, Animal Path and Deva Path walking five feet closer to Okichi and keeping a steady watch on the boy.

(714 words so far)
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:33 pm
'Oh good, good, just going about the business of a god like myself, not much more than that, What, claustrophobic' he would hear child say, "God?" He said, after taking a few steps backwards. He had a calm look on his face, he continued to hold the Kunai in his hand as he watched the child and his assistants there They walked five feet closer to Okichi, he began to worry in his mind, thinking they would attack him. He would simply begin to plan.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum