Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Dining under a full moon. [P;Aiai,Vivi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dining under a full moon. [P;Aiai,Vivi]

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:24 am
He hears her words but then hears as she apologizes afterwords, "Do not hold back on your words, I want you to tell me every thought without the need to hold back for being polite, I like it better that way."
The smile is still on Viper's lips, he finishes the rest of his ramen and slides the bowl forward, he then hears her request about her uncle.
Viper gets to his feet and looks towards her, "If that is your wish, but just know that I will be here at your side." Viper offers his left hand to her as she requests they go, he is curious if she will hold his hand or if she will be to shy, he hopes this does ease her dormant fears which are clear in her words.

He waits for her to either take his hand and lead him, or begins walking for him to follow.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Dining under a full moon. [P;Aiai,Vivi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dining under a full moon. [P;Aiai,Vivi]

Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:57 pm
Akina stared at Viper for a moment. Her mouth hung open slightly. She forced her jaw to close. She blushed severely and forced herself to look away from the Hokage. Still, it wouldn't hide her blush or allow her to escape from the fact that he was still looking at her. She very slowly, very carefully nodded her head. "Un..." Her voice was quiet. "Understood, Viper-dono." She smiled slightly as the man offered her his hand. Shakily, her hand brushed lightly over his. The feeling of his skin on hers caused her to jerk her hand back quickly, pulling her hand up to her lips. She had colored quite a bit and her hand shook visibly. Her eyes were questioning the man whether or not this was going to be ok. After all, she hadn't kissed anyone, or even really held a man's hand before this.

Her mind went back to something her uncle had said to her. It was about her supposed betrothed that had been chosen for her from the time she was a toddler. "Ano...the matter of honor gravely breaks a tradition of my clan. There was a young boy who...saved me from my fate. As you can see, there is no curse mark on my forehead...Tatsu-kun, he was from the main house, but he saved me from my own uncle...in order to restore my honor, I must fight my uncle again. As payment for my debt, I was betrothed to Tatsu-kun...but he went away and didn't come back. Still, my aunt and uncle impatiently await his return..." Her eyes filled with fear at the prospect. Her body was very sore, and the walk home would be slightly taxing, but she would walk along and face her fate.

Her hand softly found ints way into his hand. She was blushing, and her hand was very cold. She tried to smile and laugh; his hand felt warm, and it was as though he was protecting her even now.

The dirt beneath her feet tufted up in small dust clouds. She very carefully moved through the village, jerking her hand away from Viper's any time some villager looked too closely at them. As her house came into view she began shaking. Her aunt was clearly standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips. Akina's hand dropped from Viper's quickly. "AKINA!" The bold, ferocious male roar made her stomach turn uneasily, but her eyes were determined despite her bodily condition. She would stop running from her past.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:45 pm
Viper hears her words about another man, Viper can not help but feel a tad jealous even despite the circumstances but he hides it.
To her words he offers a soft nod and the same warm smile as before, her hand held firmly in his own but gripped in such a way she can release at any given moment which she ends up doing while they travel.
The moonlight against her skin make her look even more stunning than ever, although Viper's attention is broken when he hand shoots off his own, the males voice filling his ears as it roars her name.
Upon reflex Viper's Sharingan activates but retaining his own self control he uses his unique henge no jutsu and keeps his eyes their normal coal black color to disguise his Sharingan eyes.
Viper looks towards Akina waiting for her to speak first and for her to give him signs of what to do, this was a matter of her honor and he was going to be respectful and let her handle it.
Aside from her honor, Viper's own emotions remains, for him to allow her to be hurt without doing anything to prevent it would be just the same as when he was a child, how he was never able to protect his own brother from the Uchiha clan that he now despises with every fiber of his being.
Viper stands waiting, his demonic eyes hidden from the world but observe all.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:48 pm
Akina shuddered. She squeezed Viper's hand tightly, but she forced herself to let him go. "Akina...have you any idea how late it is?" Her uncle's voice was cold and stiff. His steel eyes took in the appearance of Viper as he got closer to his niece. His expression was worse than stern, and as a warning her aunt was staying on the porch. "Do you know how late we stayed up waiting, and Tastu-kun came back today. He's waiting for you inside. Please, come in now." His voice softened, until he realized the other boy.

His expression became more serious. "I'm sorry. This woman is betrothed, though I didn't take her to be such a...slut." His voice was warm and his lips parted in a slight smile, but Akina knew this was probably a fake-out. At his comment, her eyes burned with anger.

"Ojii-sama." Her voice was just as cold as his had been. "I am not moving from this spot. My debt to Tatsu has been repaid." Her voice stayed cold and her weary body slid into a fighting stance. The ramen seemed like it had made her more energetic, so she activated her Byakugan with some ease. There was a smirk on her face, but her eyes turned to Viper. She noticed that there was chakra flowing over his eyes. They still looked black, but she expected him to have his Sharingan activated. She silently mouthed out "If he injures me too badly this time...Viper, save me."

"Come on, uncle, the time has come for my debt to be voided!"
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:11 am
Viper hears her uncles words, once again the boys name is brought up and for but a moment Viper thinks of life without Akina but the thought is banished for he knew he would never let that happen.
Vipers bloodstained eyes take in every detail of what he uncle says, the final insult to her echos out through his head, nothing would please him more than to make this plebeian beg, to see him groveling in the dirt like the trash he is before Viper ripped his very skeleton from his flesh bag.
Alas he eases his urges, the raw bloodlust he can not contain however as anyone around can tell despite his current stoic expression that raw malice is just pouring from this mans entire being potent enough it would drive sannin to suicide just to escape it.
Viper watches Akina's silent words closely, a soft ringing forms in her ears followed by Viper's voice, his mental thoughts being projected to her, even his thoughts retain his cold heartless tone. "If he hurts you, I am killing him."
Viper watches now as she prepares to face her uncle still not saying anything to the man he has deemed scum.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:11 am
Akina shifted slightly as she heard Viper's words in her head. The thought of losing her uncle was harsh, but she soon steeled herself to her fate. "So, it's come to this, little virgin? Or am I mistaken on that...what will I tell Tatsu when you're on the ground, dying?" Her uncle was arguably drunk like he normally was.

His slender body was muscular and he slid into a masterful fighting stance. He moved swiftly with a grace that Akina had often thought of one day copying, but his strike was slower than some of what her friends had shown her. The smirk re-appeared on her lips and she easily moved out of the way of his strike that was aimed to her forehead, and she quickly delivered a counter which caught him off guard. Her fingers jabbed harshly into his kidney on his left side. There was a slight smile on his face, as Akina's uncle swept his foot in a curving motion. Her eyes allowed her to see the motion with some ease, and again, she was able to simply step back and avoid the attack.

Her body was still too sore to do much, and she was wondering how long her uncle would keep toying with her. She tensed as he struck at and hit her left arm. A sharp feeling entered her arm, and it hung limply by her side. "Shimata..." she whispered lightly. His next jab hit her in the right arm, and the next barely missed her kidney. She was panting lightly, and her eyes hardened. "Stop..." She said fiercely.

He paused slightly. There was a smile on his face. "Giving up just like last time? Well, Tatsu won't come for you again. I've forbidden it." The look in his eyes was colder than ever, and for the first time, Akina noticed Tatsu standing by her uncle with a look of pure shock on his face. The distraction was just what her uncle needed. His fingers moved to her forehead again, and she bent back, barely avoiding the blow, and when she was moving back to her original stance, his fingers jabbed very near her chest. The pain caused her to cough up some blood. Tatsu reeached out to her and writhed in pain because of his curse mark, but Akina just shook her head. "Stop looking down on me, you bastard!" Her eyes looked straight into her uncle's before switching to Tatsu. "Tatsu-kun...I thank...you for that time..." Her smile was streaked by a trickle of blood. "But...I am no...longer...in your...debt." As she hit the ground, she coughed again. "Viper-dono," she mouthed, "it's not that bad, it just hurts...take it easy on him." Her smile was sweet despite her pain.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:31 am
Viper's fists clench as the battle commences, he watches as she evades most of his strikes but when distracted he strikes a cheap blow.
Viper now watches as she hits the ground, nothing but rage fills him, it is then she give him the permission to act, Viper now speaks.
"You worthless Plebeian...."
Viper's voice is cold, nothing but rage is mixed with his words, the guise befalling his eyes fades to reveal that fo the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, wisps of crimson chakra form around him, the ground shaking softly at first, a tremor befalling the area from the raw chakra output of this one shinobi.
Viper's canines enlarge, his scelera takes on the darkest shade of black, the sharingan glowing the deepest shade of crimson matching that of twin pools of blood.

The raw malice being released at one time causes the entire area to become unstable, the weather itself becoming in a chaotic state.
The winds howl, the clouds darken, lightning strikes through the sky large bolts of lightning obliterating nearby trees lightning them ablaze.
Viper's left fist unclenches, ten threads now shoot through the air at high speeds, if observed a thread is produced from each finger even the thumb, the threads instantly traverse the small space between them with two first constricting the mans neck, another two constrict his right arm, followed by this left, his right leg, and than his left.
A casual flick of Viper's hand follows as the man is forced skywards, the howling winds and lightning striking near him as the rain begins to fall, ths thunder above roaring throughout the heavens.
The crimson veil around Viper darkens, the cloak of the six tailed beast being produced by raw rage alone and darkening to the color of blood, Viper smirks now revealing his canines at he looks up, he speaks loud enough for him to hear, Akina's uncle 40 meters in the sky,
"Tell me plebeian, do you fear death?"
His tone has a hint of sadisim accompanying his words, his tone remaining cold.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:57 am
Akina's breath shuddered, and she coughed a little raggedly. She watched Viper and realized that not only was she right about the Sharigan, but she had noted quickly, before turning her Byakugan off that Viper was using another, different chakra. For some reason, she thought that she was supposed to be afraid of the chakra, but for some reason, she wasn't. She politely let go of her Byakugan, but she was partially scared for her uncle. It had dawned on her that the Hokage had a few hidden techniques and raw power behind him, but now, all she could do was laugh at just how much he had held back. "Baka...I knew...you could...kill me...with one...blow. Still not scared."

Tatsu, on the other hand, being freed from his stupor, rushed to Akina's side. His eyes were filled with fear as he knelt gently down by her side. She opened her mouth, but he shook his head, his light blue-ish white eyes taking in her form. His green curse seal was in the middle of his forehead. "It's ok...it's fine. We were children. I understand and agree." He stroked her forehead gently. It caused her body to relax as he had the first time. Gently, he picked her up and nodded at Viper. "Do not worry after her, sir, I have released her into your care and I released my feelings for her long ago. I will watch over her while you defend her honor." There was a smile on his face as he carried her back to the house.

Her aunt gasped at her niece's condition, and rushed them both into the house. She looked at her husband and shook her head.

Akina's uncle gasped in a raspy tone as he noted the young man's eyes. His body trembled and writhed in pain as something wrapped around him. He looked at Viper's headband. "An...Uchiha with such speech..." His eyes widened as he took note of just how much power the man held within him. "I am sorry for treating her like that. I do not fear death, if that is my fate." His body shook in contradiction.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:13 am
The rain falls harder, the large raindrops rapidly impacting his plated armor, his eyes still gazing upwards but he ignored the rain, the rain upon getting within direct contact of his skin sizzles his skin heating up through his fire elemental chakra.
A soft chuckle forms from his lips, his voice is twisted, the laugh grows deeper, darker, before Viper cocks his head back as his insane laughter fills the air.
"Do you think I will just kill you and get it over with?! Trash such as yourself is not deserving of deaths sweet embrace, it is but an escape for your reality!"
Viper speaks in a deepened tone that can be described as demonic, an echo accompanies his words as his grin widens revealing his fangs to the world, his headband due to the power fluctuation slowly slips off his head, his secret now exposed, the Rinnegan eye he kept hidden now glows a bright silver.
"I plan on making you wish for death, making you crave it with every fiber of your being?!" Viper hollers upwards, the threads tightening upon his neck as the rokubi's chakra flows through them turning the ones blue threads in to a shade of deep crimson, the single tail flowing behind him.
What was once threads replaces with that of a fully manifested chakra arm of the rokubi's chakra, the crimson veil forms around the elderly hyuuga in a tight fist, the powers of the leech gap causing acid to mix through the veil causing the hyuuga's skin to sizzle and burn slowly beginning to melt clear off.
The arm extends further putting the man roughly 100 meters in to the sky, Viper's malice still potent and able to be felt by all around, his voice echoing high in to the sky, "Scream for it plebeian! I WANNA HEAR YOU BEG FOR DEATHS RELEASE!"
Lightning crackles around him due to his height, the grip of the chakra arm growing tighter, the acid removing chunks of skin destined to soon reach the mans muscels.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:34 am
Akina was sitting on the kitchen counter. Her aunt had managed to take care of some of the injuries, but she had given Akina quite a scolding for what had transpired. For the first time, the girl noted a bruise on her aunt's cheek. Had uncle been beating his wife? Had it been over her? Her aunt touched the bruise and shook her head slightly. "Thank you Tatsu," Her aunt's voice was warm and kind.

Tatsu merely nodded, staying out of the way. Akina hopped off the counter and groaned. Her aunt looked at her harshly, but then, she noticed a determined look in her eyes and sighed.

"I...have to stop..." Akina had begun shuffling painfully to where Viper was. "H-Hokage-sama...you...dick..." There was quite an astonished look on her aunt's face, but Tatsu merely smirked and shook his head.

"A-Akina..." Her aunt just nodded.

Akina had begun hobbling out of the door and she saw her uncle way up in the air. She grimaced as she heard Viper going crazy. The rain was making it hard for her to move, but she slipped and slid until she was standing right next to him. She gaped at his appearance, the third eye was unexpected, but she still wasn't scared of him. "VIPER! I'M HERE...YOU BASTARD...FIGHT ME!" Her voice carried above her uncle's screams. She prayed this would at least divert his rage from her uncle to her. She stood with her arms spread wide. "You like me...so show me you weren't lying by letting him go. Please. He's the only one who remembers...my family." Her voice was sad at this fact.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum